All Comments on 'Forever My Love Ch. 05'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
canndcannd8 months ago

These guys are like an old tune you can't get out of your head. It's crazy how they can't learn s new tune. Elena and Jim are ĵust evil to the core and well i feel bad for been and am glad to see him stick up for himself. That is worth reading all the same gripes for the other two. Michael is the baby been had for real i assume. I hope they get a hea eventually but it's David in not sure about. How much is he responsible for? Did that note come from him? I would need to go back but in assuming it was part of their whole scheme. 👹😈

Why wouldn't his sister tell him the truth? I get his mom covering her bad behavior but amber should tell him and end this misery . But really does Ben or David have a chance worth these people alive? I feel like something bigger has to happen. I'm tired of jim and his evil mom. It's same old crap. I'm hoping things get shook up once and for all and truths come out. And that kid has to be protected!

Chancem77Chancem778 months ago

Finally! I have been waiting soooo long. (Does happy dance). OMG Jim and Elena are so full of themselves, seriously they need to die a horrible death lol (I'm not a psycho, I write horror lol) any who...yeah I hope that Ben and David get a happily ever after. I just wish that Amber would tel them both the truth. I mean, once David finds out that Jim's been lying to him it's going to be over anyway. And Elana is just a self-righteous, manipulative, witch with a capital B. Wouldn't be cool though if little Michael was like Ben's daughter's twin that got separated at birth or something? That would be so epic. Anyway, great story, I am so happy you finally posted. Can't wait to read the next chapter. As always I am a huge fan.

dnsontndnsontn8 months ago

Totally agree with the prior comments! Is someone holding something over Amber’s head? There has to be a reason for her silence.Jim? Perhaps he’s the driver when the car goes off a cliff? Elena and Claudia in the back seat, please. Maybe Jerome saves the day somehow. I do love a good telenovela and this one is great!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’ve been waiting for soooo long lol I literally check your page everyday in case I missed it. I actually wanted to lend a hand in helping you finish this if you’re open to it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

thank you vanalas for the update. it is worth the wait from checking everyday to see your latest post. it is the same way i had with your other stories. it has always been a good read. plain sentences yet the effect is riveting. i hope you can post at a shorter time span.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The slaps!!!! I'm living for it!!!

mfa607mfa6078 months ago

LOVE IT! Like everyone else, we're all waiting (semi-patiently) for the next chapter. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ditto to the previous comments- check back almost daily .. well done

BarefootmarvellBarefootmarvell7 months ago

Thank you Vanalas for chapter 5. I enjoyed it. I have a feeling that Michael is David and Ben's son. Even though Ben believes he gave birth to Leah in actual fact he gave birth to a baby boy ofcourse he has no idea neither is David, he thinks Michael is adopted when in actual fact is his flesh and blood on the other hand Elena, Jim and Claudia were the ones who conived all this dirt. (I hope I am right with my theory)😀

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Come on Van post a new chapter, we live for your stories

BarefootmarvellBarefootmarvell6 months ago

Hey Vanalas please hit us up with a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Waiting for so long for the next chapter. How I wish it will come soon. Merry Christmas Vanalas. I hope that it will be that merry in the real sense of the word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES