All Comments on 'Forever My Love Ch. 06'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thanks god! Finally another chapter, though this chapter is not enough after a long wait. I hope the next installment will come in faster. This story I would say is better than Vanalas' previous pieces. Why? It is because I have never been this anxious, checking everyday for his new post and really felt bad knowing there is still none...next chapter please and BTW, Vanalas, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and to your family as well.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So, Isaac is David's best friend, and while his mother and Jim both lie to him, he says nothing? Is Amber going to still stay silent as well? And is Ben going to keep having nothing but pain in his life and never see any happiness? Now that there's been an attempted murder, isn't it time for some long overdue payback. This is good story, but it doesn't matter how well written it is if the chapters arrive too many months apart and the plot becomes tedious.

Chancem77Chancem775 months ago

So glad to see another chapter up. I've been waiting so long for this. Great chapter by the way. Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES