All Comments on 'Forever My Love Ch. 08'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

firstly, vanalas thank you for this chapter. omg! the story has a new turn! and now it has turned more riveting! now, the more I hunger for the next chapter...Good work vanalas!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Vanalas, thank you so much for this chapter, it is soooo good....But for goodness sake PLEASE PLEASE don't take so long to write the next chapter.

canndcannd4 months ago

The story is been difficult at times that seems to go on and on , and no sanity comes just more Crazy stuff over and operiod. I'm hoping now that he talked to this grace. He figures this out and i'm hoping that David finally figures out the truth. And most of all , I'd like to know why stupid isaac and amber are standing by watching all the torture and going along with it? What did you wanna text have over that? I'm at their stopping them from telling david what they know? I keep turning in because I did fall for the characters but it would be nice to see this start showing some hope of a HEA. Especially when a child is involved in his being tortured.

too!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Probably the most exciting chapter but these people still make no sense. Ben is rich and powerful now and yet he does nothing to stop Jim and his other from abusing him. Jerome is also rich and powerful, always threating to get information about what's going on and yet never finds anything out. David is starting to remember things and still Amber and Isaac stay silent. The only thing that makes sense right now is that Michael turns out to be Ben's son that was switched at birth, probably caused by Claudia because he was her grandson. There's so much pain in this story that needs relief and soon.

BarefootmarvellBarefootmarvell4 months ago

Wow! Beautiful chapter 8 thank you, good turn of events well written. Waiting on chapter 9 with bated breath

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES