Forever Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shivering from the cold, she pulled her red silk jacket around her and asked, "What happened, Tanner? What's wrong?"

Not even sure what I should be feeling, I slipped my jacket off and wrapped it around her shoulders, and told her, "I think I just met my father."

Her eyes widened. "Oh, my goodness. How do you know?"

I told her what he'd said. "And as he soon as he mentioned that he worked with my mother forty years ago, I just knew. Our eyes are exactly the same color, and I look just like him. He's tall, and broad shouldered, but with gray hair. At least now I know what I'll look like when I'm seventy."

"Did he mention who he was?"

"He said his name was Ed Marshall."

She gasped, looking shocked. "Oh my god, that's Edward's father."

"Aw shit. You've got to be kidding me. There's no way that little creep's my brother." Just the thought of him being part of my family made me want to shudder.

I guess seeing how conflicted I looked, Olivia captured my face in her hands, touched her lips to mine and kissed me.

Feeling like she was my lifeline, I kissed her right back. Wrapping her in my arms, I smiled against her lips, thrilled to finally be sharing an actual kiss. Especially since she was the only person that I knew I could trust, who seemed to understand me.

Both of us were moaning as the kiss went on and on. I could feel myself growing hard against her belly as she sank her fingers into my hair. I had never wanted anyone as badly as I wanted her, but I still felt torn. I wondered how far we should go, knowing I wouldn't be here much longer.

Finally, we pulled back, our chests heaving.

We both took a look down at the street, and I could see that roads hadn't been plowed yet. It was starting to look icy with the snow blanketing everything outside. But before I could say anything, Olivia said, "I think we should get a room here for tonight."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I took her by the hand and walked us into the lobby. I could see the amusement in her eyes as I accepted the passkeys for our room, knowing where we were headed.

Of course, we'd slept together before, and nothing had happened. But after sharing that steamy kiss, I knew tonight would be a different story.

We held hands in the elevator on the way up to the top floor, the air around us feeling like it was electrified.

Once we stepped into our room, I was about to say that we could sleep together like we had done before, and nothing had to happen. When Olivia pushed up on her toes, wrapped her arms around my neck, slipped her tongue past my lips and nearly kissed me senseless.

Sliding my hands down over her back, I squeezed her tight little backside, and groaned at the delicious feel of her warm soft body, clinging to mine. I think it was inevitable that at some point we'd surrender and make love, but I could still hardly believe it was happening.

Pulling back, I felt I had to ask, "Olivia, are you sure about this?"

Furiously nodding her head up and down, she dove right back and kissed me again. Trying not laugh, I took that as a definite yes, and started to unzip her dress.

Watching it slide off her shoulders, I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head as I smoothed my hands over the silky softness of her skin. As her dressed pooled at her feet, I cupped her breasts in my hands, blown away by the feel of them filling my palms.

I could feel her shiver as I gently tugged at her nipples through her sexy, red lace bra. And I could relate, the way my cock was pulsing in my boxers, itching to break free, after being denied for so long.

Smirking, she undid my bowtie and tossed it over her shoulder.

She had me smiling too, knowing this was going to be an incredible night, now that I was finally getting a chance to make love to the woman that I considered to be not only the sweetest person I'd ever known, but who also happened to be my best friend.

"I want this with you," she whispered as she began to unbutton my shirt. "Even if it's just this once."

Though I couldn't imagine that making love with her only once would ever be enough to satisfy this burning craving she'd ignited in me, I didn't argue.

But then I laughed at the way her eyes flared when she pushed my shirt of my shoulders and settled her gaze on my bushy chest. "Ooh, I just love a man with chest hair," she murmured as she raked her fingers through my thick, furry mat.

"And I'm glad that you're silky smooth," I said chuckling, as I slid her bra straps down over her arms, freeing her luscious breasts. "You're just so beautiful," I whispered as I bent, giving each rosy peak a little nibble and lick, before I traced them with my tongue, then sucked them into the heat of my mouth one after the other.

I had her shivering pretty hard, by the time I pushed her panties down, and stripped her bare.

I'd always imagined that she'd look incredible with her clothes off, but she was absolutely perfect. Full perky breasts, tiny waist, nicely curved hips and a tight little ass.

My willpower fading, I quickly ditched the rest of my clothes, lifted her off her feet and carried her over to the bed.

Staring down at her, naked on her back in the middle of the bed, she just looked so enticing. When she reached out for me, I crawled onto the bed and kissed her. As our tongues tangled my cock was throbbing, aching to get at her.

Still, I took my time, cradled her face in my hands and smiled into her eyes. I wanted to tell her how I felt, and let her know that she'd captured my heart, but I thought it would be the cruelest thing I could do. We could make love, but I couldn't make her any promises.

When she slid her hand down between us, and started stroking me up and down, the way my heart leapt into my throat, I had to stop her. She already had me so close to the edge, it wouldn't take much for me to lose it.

Looking down at me, she grinned. "Wow, you really are a big boy, aren't you?"

I just shrugged. "I'm kind of big all over."

Still smirking, she grabbed her tiny purse off the end of the bed, and made me laugh when she dug out a condom, and turned on the bedside light to examine it. "I'm just wondering if these things have an expiry date, 'cause this one's been in my purse forever."

"Well, I know I'm clean," I told her, wishing I'd thought to pick up some protection. Though I'd never expected we'd be ending the night, like this, naked in bed.

"So am I, and lucky for us, this thing looks like it's still okay."

Then she surprised me when she pushed me onto my back, and tore the packet open with her teeth. Expecting her just to sheathe me, I nearly bounced right off the bed when she leaned over and slid her hot little tongue along my length and licked me, slowly, from root to tip. Then with one final little kiss on the tip, she rolled the rubber all the way down, and gave me a couple of strokes.

I could feel my erection pulsing like a second heartbeat between my legs, and I didn't want this to be over too fast, at least not on our first time together.

I made her gasp and then laugh, when I reached down and grabbed her by the ankles, turned her sideways on the bed, and spread her open wide. Holy smokes, as I dropped my gaze to look between her legs, I decided she had to have the prettiest pussy I'd ever seen. Such a delicate rosy pink, beautifully glistening with her arousal. The way my cock was throbbing, all I could think of was sliding my way in and riding her till we were both screaming each other's names.

I got her giggling as I tickled her, dropping kisses on each of her feet, before I trailed a path with my lips along her legs, stopping to lick into the tender flesh behind her knees.

I could feel her sliding her hands into my hair as she started to shiver, her chest heaving when I licked all around her, carefully avoiding where I knew she needed me most. Then I laughed, when she twisted her fingers in my hair and tugged, pulling me back up to her hot little pussy, when I had started to lick my way back down along her other thigh.

"Tanner, please don't tease me," she whispered as I pressed a hot open-mouthed kiss to her quivering little puss. "Oooh, yessss!" she hissed as I slid my tongue along her slit and licked her over and over, from her tight little back pucker to her swollen clit, till I had her quaking.

"You're just so sweet," I murmured as I pushed my tongue inside her, and gave her a little tongue-fucking. And she really was, sweeter than honey, sliding across my tongue.

Her hands twisted tighter in my hair as she began to shiver and shake, as I worked two fingers in and out of her, suckling her clit between my lips, teasing the little bundle of nerves with my tongue. Suddenly she really began to quiver, her legs clamping tight around my head, holding me in place as she climaxed. "Oh, wow, Tanner!" she cried out, throwing back her head, gasping for air as she went into a full-body shudder.

Thrilled to see her come, especially so hard, I pressed a kiss to her quivering sex, pulled my legs away from my head and crawled up her body and kissed her lips. She was clinging to me so hard, I almost hated to pull back. But now, I just had to get inside her.

Carefully, I took hold of myself and eased just the tip into her opening, and carefully thrust, till I could feel her starting to clench around me.

"Oh man, are you ever tight."

"Or maybe you're just huge," she said, quietly laughing.

"You know, if you want, I can stop."

Narrowing her eyes on me, she looked at me like I was crazy. "Don't you dare."

I shrugged, trying not to laugh. "Just thought I should ask."

But no way was I going to stop. I don't think my body could handle the pressure if I were to pull out now, and deny myself the release I been dying for.

I lifted her legs over my shoulders and opened her up, so I could sink into her even deeper.

Her eyes were glimmering with a mixture of amusement and lust as I brought us both closer to what I knew would be one mind-numbing climax.

Dusting kisses over her legs, I carefully pumped my way into her body, inch by inch. But she was clenching me so hard, drawing me in, I could already feel my balls growing tight, ready to explode.

"You feel so good," I whispered as I picked up my pace and began to ride her, hard and deep.

Seeing the way she was starting to tremble, to give her what she needed, to push her over the edge, I swiveled my hips, and mixed it up with a few short jabs, followed by some long hard thrusts.

I could actually feel her reaching the summit, as she tossed back her head and cried out my name. I was right there with her, and as a shudder raced through me, I let go, and came in a blinding rush. Pulsating deep inside her, I could feel her tightening her inner muscles, clenching around me, till I knew she'd milked me of every last drop I had.

When she opened her arms to me, I let her legs slide off my shoulders so I could hold her, and have a taste of her gorgeous lips. I don't think I'd ever experienced anything as satisfying as making love with her.

After we'd shared a deliciously long, lingering kiss, still feeling a little breathless, I rolled onto my back, so I wouldn't crush her. When I pulled her on top of me, and wrapped her in my arms, I made her laugh at how hard I squeezed her. But I'd just never felt so elated. Looking up into her big blue-green eyes, I was thrilled to see that she looked as happy as I felt. And I almost gave in and said it. Almost told her that I loved her.

After all, it was Valentine's Day, a day for lovers. But I couldn't get the words out. So, I just held her, stroking a hand over her back, hoping she could understand what I was feeling.

She lifted her head, and looked into my eyes. "You know what I think?"

Wondering if she was going to say something profound, I said, "I don't know."

"I think you need to go hunt down some more condoms."

I squeezed her even harder as I laughed. Though she was right, now that I knew how good we were together, once would never be enough.

We'd almost drifted off to sleep when I remembered the conversation I had with Ed Marshall, the man who I was pretty sure was my father. Though, just the idea of being related to that little twerp Edward was enough to make me want to lose my dinner. "I still can't believe I met him," I said, more or less to myself.

"Actually, if it's any comfort, anyone you ask will tell you that Ed Marshall's a pretty nice guy. He owns a lot of property in the area, so he's done quite well for himself. But he's always been generous, which was why he was here tonight, to help contribute."

"I don't think I even want to know him. I mean he's never been a part of my life." I stroked a hand over her back, hoping that I wouldn't have to see him again.

"Well, I know one thing, he's nothing like his son, Edward. Edward might have followed in his father's footsteps, buying up all the land he can get his hands on, but all he thinks about is getting rich, and he's never really cared about the community. He's only ever been out for himself.

"Whereas his dad's always looking for a way to help out. There was an old bar in town that burned to the ground, and when he bought the land that it stood on, everyone assumed that he'd build something bigger so he could make some money off it. But instead, he had it leveled, had the land cleaned up and turned it into a playground for the local kids. You can see it if you drive down town. It's a really nice play area now."

"Well, at least he did something worthwhile with it."

She stroked a hand over my cheek and nodded. "He did, because he's got a conscience, and obviously cares about his community."

Smiling as I looked into her eyes, I knew there was one person that I was going to hate to leave behind, and it wasn't my father. It was the gorgeous woman I was holding, already wondering what I was going to do without her.

We slept curled in each other's arms, with her lips pressed to my neck. And I don't think I'd ever slept as well, just knowing she was in bed with me. When morning came, neither of us felt like getting up, getting dressed and leaving, when it just felt so comfortable to be in bed together, especially without our clothes.

Eventually, she got up first and said, "I'm going to get a shower." And as I watched her walk her sweet ass into the bathroom, I decided, just to save water of course, to step in behind her and help her wash.

I laughed at her startled little squeak, when she felt me come up behind her and slide my erection up and down along her backside. She let me know she didn't mind though, when I cupped her breasts, thumbing her nipples, and she started moving her sweet little buns up and down along my shaft. Knowing what she needed, I slid my cock between her legs, so I could stroke her clit with every thrust, and got us both off again, till I had her collapsing against me.

After we'd shared a steamy kiss, we decided while we were in there, we should probably wash each other off.

I loved the feel of her hands on me as she soaped me up, especially when she slid me through her fist, and did a very thorough job of washing my package, even giving me a playful little lick once she had me clean. But I noticed she got a little giddy, I'm guessing since they were super sensitive, when I filled my hands with body wash and started soaping up her breasts, and tweaked her nipples and got her moaning all over again.

I noticed the lack of condoms only made us more creative. When I carried her back to bed, we kissed for what felt like forever, before we started getting each other off with just our hands.

Eventually deciding we should probably get something to eat, I ordered up some brunch and we put on the hotel bath robes to sit at the small table. When we finished and got back in bed, I was glad she tossed the housecoat, so she could cuddle up with me, skin to skin.

For the rest of the weekend, we had so much fun in bed, and again in the shower. It was the perfect little getaway, making out, snacking and watching a little TV, and of course sleeping together wrapped in each other's arms.

Monday morning did eventually roll around, though. And we knew, as much as we hated to, that we had to leave our little love nest and go. Since we didn't have a change of clothes, we had to put on what we'd worn for the dinner, and do the walk of shame back to the car. Though we were laughing together as we walked through the lobby, as everyone turned and stared, not really caring what anyone thought of us being way over-dressed for a Monday morning.

As we held hands on the drive home, I realized that I'd just enjoyed the best weekend of my life, because I'd spent it with her.

When I dropped Olivia off at home, I liked that she leaned over, framed my face in her hands and took a minute to kiss me goodbye, smiling into my eyes before she left. Which naturally had me smiling all the way back to the house.

Once I got there, I hurried up and changed, so no one would see me in my tux. Comfortable, back in my normal jeans and sweat shirt, I headed upstairs, to see how the tile setter was making out. Hoping he'd got at least gotten one bathroom finished, considering how long he'd been at it. Looking up, as I neared the top of the stairs, I noticed Kate clutching her clipboard, standing in the hallway waiting for me.

When I walked up and joined her, she pointed into my grandmother's old room. "I'm glad you came up Tanner, I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure. What up?"

She showed me a sketch of the one of the other bedrooms she'd designed, that I thought it looked really good. A simple fabric-covered headboard, beige walls, and matching bedspread, really updated the look of the room, without being too over the top.

"To try and bring this old place up to date, as you can see, my plan is to keep everything fairly neutral. The walls, the drapes, and of course the bedding," she explained. "I love clean lines, and my vision won't allow anything too busy."

"Yeah, it looks good," I agreed, glad that she hadn't gone with anything too contemporary, considering the age of the house.

Then disdainfully wrinkling her nose, she pointed a finger at the big, canopied bed. "Which means this master bedroom room will need a complete makeover, starting with a new bed. I got down and took a closer look, and noticed that old bed is built-in. So, it looks like we'll have to take it apart to get it out of here."

"No." I shook my head, that wasn't happening. "That bed is staying right where it is. You want to paint the walls, change the bedding and draperies, I'm fine with that. But the bed's not going anywhere."

"But, Tanner, it's just too big and ornate. I mean you never see furniture with carvings like that anymore. And it just doesn't fit with my vision."

I looked her in the eye and told her, "Well, it fits with mine. And I happen to like that bed. It's got a lot of character, and a lot of history, especially in those carvings."

She flashed me a coy little grin, gesturing at the big wide bed. "So, have you ever uh... gotten busy on there?"

I tried not to smile when a vision of Olivia striking a pose, filled my head. Playfully puckering her lips, and looking so incredibly sexy with her long blonde hair fanned across the pillow, was something I knew I'd never forget. And when the two of us took those selfies, the fun we had laughing and cuddling up, would be etched in mind forever, even if nothing really happened. Realizing she was waiting, I finally said, "No. I've never even slept on it."

The way she smirked made me think she didn't believe me, but I didn't really care. As long as she understood that the bed was non-negotiable, and that it was staying right where it was.

Later, I was in the kitchen making a cup of coffee, and I got a call. I checked my phone before I answered, and as always, I got a little rush when I saw it was the boat dealer. I wondered if my sailboat was finally ready to be picked up. Until the dealer explained that unfortunately, it would be at least another month or two before it arrived. Seems all their shipments were delayed, because the shipwrights were waiting on parts, the same as car, truck and airplane manufacturers. Apparently, supply chain problems were still delaying a lot of orders.

1...345678