All Comments on 'Forever Yours Ch. 08'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW

Quite a story. LOVE it, cant wait for the nest chapter

kelvinvictorkelvinvictoralmost 7 years ago
Stunning...

Loving this story and daily look for my dose of Ramon!!! I cried...I actually cried for Ramon many time during this chapter ... Please let the earth open ans swallow Marcos' mother, sister and Dan!!! God, how can people be so evil???

Looking forward to payback when he does return though... Well done loving it that you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A torrent of ideas

Your story reads almost like a dream, a torrent of ideas, unconnected jumps and story threads presented without any logic or forewarning. And no, that isn't a criticism, it's an interesting way of presenting your plot. And it's very enjoyable reading.

I look forward to many more chapters. And whilst I have little time for Maddison or Olivia I suspect Dan may turn out to be a little more sympathetic. Maybe he will find his redemption in the arms of Mark, or is that position to be filled by Eduardo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please post the next chapter already. I'm addicted to this story.

judojonjudojonalmost 7 years ago

so hope that Marcos hears Dan talking with his mom and learns the truth about what happened to Ramon cant wait for the next chapter thanks John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hard to follow at times,...

especially, with the introduction of his biological father. I had to read through it a few times before I realized which father was speaking, or was spoken to. There's a lot of useless information, weird wording, no segues, and misuse of names. I do like your story despite the major flaws. Looking forward to ch. 9.

kelvinvictorkelvinvictoralmost 7 years ago
Other comments

Have seen and read the comments about structure of the story / useless information / weird wording and unconnected jumps .... Maybe this is true, but it can easily be resolved by asking your readers if anyone is willing to edit the story for you .... Just a thought it might help in future chapter and stories. Remember, even an English professor needs proof reader / editor if they publish.

Personally I love the stories that you have written and because I love the story I see past all this and to me the story is excellent!

vanalasvanalasalmost 7 years agoAuthor

I have heard you guys and I will do my best to improve. thank u for your comments

RichBauerRichBaueralmost 7 years ago
best read ever

one of the best I have ever read cannot wait for the next chapter keep up the teriffic work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved this chapter

Omg i can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
:)

Love this chapter! Had me in tears and smiles! Cant wait for the next one!

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 7 years ago
What a rollercoaser ride!

If I remember correctly, isn't Marcos twin sister involved with that shoe company? That could make some interesting waves. Too bad Ramon's father doesn't have some interest in Kimberly Clark (or which ever tissue company we readers support). I know I shed a few tears reading this chapter.

Aside from the errors, I still gave it a five. Am loving this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wow!!! 👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it

I just love where this story is hopefully going. Well done young man/woman, ( I think man) as English is not your first language and you are making this story so believable, I am really enjoying it and you will get another 5 stars from me

simonjessex@hotmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES