All Comments on 'Forget Me Not'

by onehitwanda

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I genuinely don't think I've been as giddily excited about anything in the past month or so as I was when I saw your name with a yellow "New" next to it this morning. What a way to start the week.

Loved it, thank you for sharing it with us! So now we're back to using the "Search for Member" function for its intended purpose: To check for a new story from you at least once a week. And, if there's nothing new, to reread something for the umpteenth time.

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 3 years ago
This was wonderful, thank you

Do you have part 2 lurking somewhere, this story has a lot left in it.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

A good story. I liked the characters and the story plot. I look forward to more chapters. Thanks for your time and imagination.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

Imagine my delight as I saw this story on my dashboard this evening. The whole time I read, I had a smile, knowing I was in for a delightful read. And a delight it was all the way through.

The line about the pastries looking like a diabetes moth made me laugh out loud.

Thank you for sharing. 5* Slainté

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyover 3 years ago
love the story

i was hoping to see a happier ending where they end up as a family but thats just my hopes still it was a really good story. thank u

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Heartwarming!

This is just a plain feel-good story. A little on the long side, but worth it. From my readings in Literotica I kept waiting for the shoe to fall and something wrong occur. But it never did and we coasted to the stopping point with nothing but good things in sight. I said stopping point because there's so much more that will happen to these two deserving people that remain. I don't think there should be a Chapter Two, I can do it myself in my head, but that's half the fun. Danny finishes his school and gets a job. Erika gets partial custody of Ilse and they all move in together in a reasonable sized home. They don't have to be world beaters in their jobs; they can have worthwhile positions and just enjoy themselves and each other. But this experience of fighting for what they need to get somewhere makes them appreciate the end point all the more. They'll have another child or two and live a satisfying if not spectacular life together. The world is not made up of super stars and good solid folk like these are the backbone of society and they deserve rewards. Thanks for telling their story. 5*

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

The slow buildup is a delight. Great love story.

Thank you

ChrisrovChrisrovover 3 years ago
WOW

I really hope there is more to come. It was amazing. The slow build up you could read between the lines the tension was palpable

Absolutely amazing....

wagtoowagtooover 3 years ago
to me:

to me this was great, good people, trying, a story but to me a great one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wunderschön!

Und toll und ausgezeichnet!

And all those other words of praise that I learned and have forgotten from my German classes.

The character development and pace were exactly correct - very heartwarming.

coronamancoronamanover 3 years ago

Always the best story telling So glad that your writing here again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely

Tremendously enjoyable tale of lonely people finding each other.

Would love to see a continuation to see the relationship develop and see if there are any problems with the ex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A lovely story.

ca_daveca_daveover 3 years ago

Wonderful, thank you

G5902G5902over 3 years ago
Wonderful!!

A really enjoyable story with just the right amount of build up and attention to detail!

Cracker270Cracker270over 3 years ago

I just re-read your words about yourself in your biography. You turn a beautiful phrase. Sweet story, well written, and very entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice one

Beautifully written and smooth as glass.

Thank You

HP

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Very heart warming take

cementhead35cementhead35over 3 years ago

Your stories are always...ALWAYS very readable! Nice work!

Paiger123Paiger123over 3 years ago

So thoughtfully written. Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely

Thank you for another lovely story, and for coming back to us readers.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago
Beautiful

A sweetly romantic story told by one of the best storytellers on Literotica.

The realism of the first truly intimate contact between the couple was superb. Two adults, not quite prepared for the speed with which the relationship progressed to a sexual one, having to avoid going 'all the way' but achieving love-making intimacy despite the frustration.

And then the very realistic reaction of a woman who has taken her lover's ejaculate into her mouth despite her dislike of the process. I understand that well, as I am sure many women do.

Finally, all the way through I was expecting bumps in the path to true love, but they were molehills rather than mountains. Danny and Erika should meet Lexxy and Mo from Javmor's current serial story to see how the path to true love can take an infinite number of deviations and fall into deep potholes dug by the characters themselves.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Many hits

Another brilliantly told story. Onehitwanda actually is a many hit Wanda. Well done, and thanks. I enjoyed it tremendously. Once again, masterly written, as expected from an exceptional author.

Kosova_guyKosova_guyover 3 years ago

what a lovely, sweet, beautiful story. you truly are a talented and gifted writer. thank you so much for sharing.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

Masterfully written. I so love it. First time reading your work. Now I have to read all your previous submissions. Hardly can wait for your next story.

Mega kudos, more than five stars!! Lol!!!

WindySwimming

Bebop3Bebop3over 3 years ago

Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyover 3 years ago

So sweet! No glittering knights and princesses, no billionaires and mysterious vamps, just real people with pasts, vulnerabilities - and wonderland futures! Realistic, romantic and erotic, one of the best stories I’ve read on Lit.

I was so very disappointed when it ended, but only because I would have liked it to be twice as long. Kudos and happy thanks. *****

youngbrainoldbodyyoungbrainoldbodyover 3 years ago
One hit? At least you hit a home run, EVERY TiME!

Outstanding, feel good story! Thank you!

ealexerealexerover 3 years ago
Heartwarming

The story of young love as told by a master storyteller.

technofrog2002technofrog2002over 3 years ago

That was wonderful

Such a lovely heart warming story. You definitely have the gift with words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice!

lovely, warm,etc. he shallow towards other doing grunge work. LOVE slap hapy papy #9

WilCox49WilCox49over 3 years ago
Nicely done!

Pretty much everything is right with this story, especially the emotional development. 5* for sure.

One question: how did she get in the building to surprise him, after hours? Minor point, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Overcritical is hypocritical!

Congrats, Wanda, Overcritical gave you 5 stars.

Normally if he doesn’t like a story he’ll complain about the predictability of the romantic union. In this story one knew from the git go that they’d get together. There wasn’t even a crisis that challenged them. But Overcritical never mentioned it, so it means he really liked the story. Congrats.

I have one small suggestion: The ending pretty much petered out. A more definite event or action would have wrapped things up a bit more convincingly.5*

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

Danke für diese herzerwärmende Geschichte.

Thank you for this heartwarming story.

geroticageroticaover 3 years ago

As always, you've crafted a loving story with real characters in which one can get lost and warm

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Outstanding

Extremely well crafted. Wish the ending had been filled out more. Definite 5 stars

silveraidersilveraiderover 3 years ago
Another Fine Read

This is a favourite theme for stories from this author (see Archangel, Cinnamon and Triumph - all of which have people helping other people in trouble) but they are all so well written that each new one is a welcome addition. As always, great characterisation and dialogue to develop the story and then really well written sex scenes to complete the piece. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It’s a good thing

I think the ending is a good thing since there is room for us to learn more about Danny & Erika.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Talented

Amazingly so. I´ve been to Namibia, beautiful country - Got the T-shirt (Save the Rhino) and the enormous seal colony at Walvisbay. Now to read the rest of your entries. 5*

19pvc44

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A new story from you is always such a treat.

gunmakergunmakerover 3 years ago

I agree with whoever it was that said "a new story from you is always a treat." I save these unread until I have time to savor them. Kind of like the few unread stories by Nevil Shute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely story

Always enjoy your stories. Nice, sweet with no random complicated added for the sake of it. Would have loved a more final ending where they marry and get joint custody but understand why you left it open. Great work!

PapaMikePapaMikeover 3 years ago

It's a bit dusty here today....

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 3 years ago

Superb story

I know when I read one of Wanda's stories, I'll get my money's worth. There's a genuine warmth in this story and I wish these characters many happy years together. Thanks for posting.

HopelessRomantic1967HopelessRomantic1967over 3 years ago
Another wonderful, heartwarming and hot story!

Your talent is unmistakable. Any more chapters in mind? I didn’t want this story to end!

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

A nice story. It was well written, had a decent plot, not too much drama, and a nice ending; leaving that for the reader to figure out.

This is the first of your stories that I have seen. I'm going to have to check out the rest of your work.

5*s. Thanks for sharing this with us.

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

Great story. Especially loved the realistic character and scenarios, such a refreshing changed from the usual closet millionaire rescuing the homeless virgin. Not sure it needs another chapter but I am sure you would write a terrific one if you decided to.

Takeshi3Takeshi3over 2 years ago

I somehow missed this one when it was released. A delight as always, thank you for sharing your work

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 2 years ago

I don't participate in lite chat...Ever.

But these characters were so heartfelt and sincere...

I felt like I was there with them...line by line.

Thanks for such a sweet read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story, so enjoyable to read 5*+

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beauty

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

You did it again! Started off with your plot and hit the ground running. You roped me in and made me a slave to the narrative. Very sneaky, if ask me, very romantic too. You got my 5 stars and I got a very entertaining lovely story, considering the work involved, I think I came out the better. Unless you think this diatribe a plus. Then maybe we broke even.

I know I am looking forward to the next one. Take Care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, absolutely. Just so much reality and sweetness. 5*

I know a follow up isn't necessary but I'd love to see them a little later with more of Ilse, a marriage on the way. Just love the characters so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fumbled with the Condom ,managed to get it over my head. I could just see him stretching it over looking like a Bank Robber. he he!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

Your output is relatively small, 17 pieces in 8½ years, and that is no doubt because each one is meticulously designed and executed. I can only imagine how much time and mental energy each one must take. In the case of Alexis you composed a short story from the standpoint of one character, reprised it from the viewpoint and in the voice of the other, and then extended it forward. Commentators here sometimes criticize/remark that you leave so many loose threads, so many strands remain unresolved at the end. In this case we are left to wonder: Do Erika and Danny get married? Does Ilse get half-siblings? Does Danny get his white-collar job? Does he find happiness in his work, or does he become just another wage slave? It's like you pick up your characters at a certain interesting stretch in the flow of their lifestream and spin that story, and leave the rest untold. I for one find this pattern of yours charming. It makes for verisimilitude. And it leaves you free, if the spirit ever so moves you, to pick up any of your 16 story-lines and show us what has happened in the intervening so many years.

Arinderk75Arinderk75over 2 years ago

Simple, easy, and an enjoyable read. This is the kind of read I'd like sitting under a big shade tree in the park. This story is another hit.

bigurnbigurnabout 2 years ago

That was it/all ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love your writing and how you end your stories with space for the readers imagination. Your descriptions (in your other stories) of places, things, food and correctly spelled profanity makes me long for home under the african sun. Please keep writing.

postoak2020postoak2020almost 2 years ago

Another of your wonderful stories that deserve a sequel

FandeborisFandeborisalmost 2 years ago

Maybe you need to re-evaluate your nondeplum. With all seriousness you have more than "one hit". In fact I can think of several "hits". Yet it is a pleasure to read your stories.

FandeborisFandeborisalmost 2 years ago

My comment was sent prematurely. I can understand why some people want a sequel. They are already in love. Danny loves them both and actually what is there left to tell? A very good story, another hit, 5 stars, and oh yeah you really know how to tell a tale. Take care!

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Yet another wonderful story. You are a master (mistress?) craftswoman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are great. You build them up really well then suddenly it just ends. Disappointing end to your stories because they're not complete

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

Another great story but the ending seemed a bit abrupt. Yes, I understand that you accomplished what perhaps you set out to establish, a relationship that appeared to have promise of a future, but it just felt a bit unfinished.

Did Erika get custody of Ilse? Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way too short!!

Loved it.

Is there a sequel?

What happens to our threesome?

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

Onehitwanda if this were your one hit, it would be enough. Thankfully though your stories belie your name and it's not your only hit. 5, easy.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 1 year ago

The ending was sort of abrupt for me in this one...

I don't know why I expected another page of drama with the custody issues for Ilse, I don't even like this whole has to have a page of drama type trope before the resolution on the last page or two...

It's still 5/5, but it just felt like there were a couple of bits and pieces of storyline that weren't quite resolved as neatly as could have been...

R_GazinyaR_Gazinyaabout 1 year ago

The sex scenes in this story were a perfect balance of tender and intense. Wanda, you are a force of nature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely, sweet story! a sequel as Danny completes his degree and they become a family would add to that.

The need to add tension and/or conflict in a sequel seems to have some natural sequel potential too with Erika's ex and a custody issue if her ex is transferred and they want to take Ilse away.... Endless potential twists.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzz12 months ago

So stinking cute! Such good writing.

bigurnbigurn11 months ago

This is a good story, although it could use an epilogue. Another page, maybe a year or two in the future. Possibly showing a happy young family in a larger home. Maybe, even a growing family with Danny working at a new and better job. That would seem to be a good progression...

Starwolf1961Starwolf196111 months ago

I was so afraid something would happen to spoil it. It does need another chapter of "happily ever after". Good story well told. KUDOS!

MainboyMainboy10 months ago

Starwolf1961 and bigurn, Wanda played the music. All you have to do is dance to it.

Why a long and elaborate happily ever after? To do what?

My sadly departed father maintained; 'leave well enough alone!'

The whole thing with a love story is the path two souls take to get together. Most of us meet, fall in love and life happens.... blah blah boring stuff to everybody out there except us, of course. And then there is the one in a billion situations where the souls don't simply meet and blah blah. Life can be full of trickery and even though Mother Nature want us to fall into bed and pro create, real life has hurdles. A good writer plays with these hurdles and make us sing, laugh and cry while reading the trials and tribulations of the few whose little path to happiness is not straight.

But once the trials are done and dusted, leave them be.

So, Danny WILL get a better job. It is what he worked for. Right?

They WILL be happy together. It was made clear that he was happy with Ilse being a part of them.

They WILL have fights. They WILL cool down in their passion. They WILL eventually die.

Is it a necessary part of this story? Of course not.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love the depth of feelings, alternate gender narratives, and diversity of the ambient stories.

A welcome study of various relationships and experiences.

Much more than a 'one hit wonder', eh?

Campus77Campus7710 months ago

Loved it beyond words.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Again another wonderful story. Yes a follow on would be great. I'm greedy and would like to indulge myself by having more. Please consider your fans and revisit some of your great work. BardnotBard.

LrtikagraphLrtikagraph8 months ago

Lovely gentle story. And sexy too!

ToreadornotToreadornot8 months ago

Wonderful story

I loved the German, perfectly woven in and accurate especially since the Northern German expressions were used.

I have loved all of your stories.

Thank you for sharing your craft.

FandeborisFandeboris8 months ago

Lovely tale of warmth, longing, and what happens when two hearts come together. Maybe the cliché 'no good deed goes unpunished' is appropriate, but with a twist. Daniel's 'punishment' was a life long blessing that effected two lives.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy6 months ago

Lovely heartwarming tale …. Compassionate acting’s are making the difference if they are soul or heart driven ones ….. so given some away the repay is worth it, even if its just a hug …… don’t expect and then the unexpected will let you smile broadly …… wonderful tale

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨☘️

TrionyxTrionyx5 months ago

“… golden brown plaited pastries nestled together like the cheerful pupae of the diabetes moth.”

Now that is imagery from a truly talented writer. I doff my hat in awe.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was an amazing love story that I wish I were a part of.

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This was absolutely beautiful, Wanda. Thank you so much for writing this.

DessertmanDessertman2 months ago

Another beautiful love story from your talented mind.

USMCVetUSMCVet14 days ago

Lovely story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronehitwanda@onehitwanda
Profligate reader, harsh critic, published author, lingu(istic)ally deft, Daughter of Coldharbour, hopeless Arcane fangirl, wielder of the sword of Damoclites. Occasionally muffled but never decaffeinated. I've always loved the blurry line between realism and fantasy, hen...