All Comments on 'Forgetful Maid Ch. 02'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sootsprinklessootsprinklesabout 11 years ago
Quote

I love the quote at the end. It brings a sophistication, a sense of philosophy to the lust bringing sexual desire for dominance. "'A master is burdened with responsibility, tied to a slave as much as the slave is tied.' He reminded himself. "'If it doesn't work though, what then?'"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I was disappointed with the ending. I liked the story until the end when he sends the woman away. She was developing nicely until then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I actually loved the ending, it went along way to redeeming Roger. Now I'd love to see a sequel. Helen's marriage is doomed, her husband won't be able to provide the attention she craves. So it would be fantastic for Roger and her to continue their adventure together, because ultimately they seem perfect for each other. Helen can challenge him as an equal in their marriage and business, while still being his little slut at the snap of a finger...mmm it would be delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor ending. Worse story.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 1 year agoAuthor

There is a better ending on Smashwords version - Maid Forgotten by Gary Bingham

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Forgetful Maid Previous Part
Forgetful Maid Series Info