All Comments on 'Forgiveness'

by sirhugs

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another dumb slut story

Why do people keep writing the same old stuff again and again???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Same crap, same theme.

Not an original thought..just same old garbage. Another husband hating author. Put them all together and they don't have the intelligence to figure out how to screw a light bulb in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Read the start and the end of this story. The wife becomes a slut and the husband gets off hearing about it. Sounds a like another FETSIH swinging story to me. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
C'Mon Literotica Use your Big Head this asshole is ruining the site.

It's time that the Lit site took a stand against the ridiculous vitriol spewed by the cowardly Anonymous who shit on so many authors without offering a single positive to this site. So many fine authors leave rather than put up with vulgar brainless comments that do nothing but denigrate. I just counted ten of twelve such useless comments on the same rotating Feedback page. The rest of us want to read the stories offer some coinstructgive thought or kudos without having to wade through the mean spirited brainless crap of some asshole who wont even sign his pen name. Good grief Charlie Brown grow up and get a fucking loife!@!

sirhugssirhugsabout 13 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

You'd have more credibility if you typed FETISH correctly. But, yes, it is a fetish story. As are almost all at Lit- that's the point.

I'm not a husband hater- some of my best friends are husbands. I hope they enjoy this story.

Reading the beginning and the end is rather unfair to yourself - the best parts are in the middle, which I don't think is the "same old" - since I read a LOT of LW stories, I think i knew how to switch it up.

It's fair enough if a reader dislikes this on its merits, but I am puzzled why haters keep visiting and bashing a genre they just don't like. I prefer my writing to be judged on its merits for what it is, not what you wish it wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i agree

i agree lit should take a stand and if there was a way get rid of people who want to take away freedom of speech, some people are to harsh but some people should never write or use the word author. As far as this story goes it was written by a sick fuck but i'm only talking about the content i'm not qualified to comment on the spelling and makeup of the sentences so i won't but if you write it and i don't like it i'll comment.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 13 years ago
I don't know

what the bruhaha from those anonymous commenters was all about. I LOVED the story.....well written, a real voice speaking throughout, some nice humor and a hot description of fucking. Sirhugs, you are good (a good storyteller and writer). Let me repeat...the lady who narrates was an individual who this reader believed was speaking in her own voice and vernacular. A superior story, excellently written!!!!!!!!

size14shoesize14shoeabout 13 years ago
Anonymous: synonym for stupid

Do anonymous assholes ever read the stories they comment on? This was a terrific story -- not likely to have happened in the real world but if it was real world I came to Lit for, I'd have my head examined. Well written with few if any typos to distract, the story had something for almost everyone. Everyone except woman hating anonymous assholes.

Thanks for your efforts. Now I've got to go to your story list and read what I've missed. ;-)

StangStar06StangStar06about 13 years ago
A great story

I loved it, it was original, funny and sexy as hell!

Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
1/5.

I didn't read it, I just rate every loving wife story a 1. I bet I'm right, though.

cpetecpeteabout 13 years ago
A fine read

I agree with the posters this was a fine read. It had humor, a fun plot and different take on "Hubby cheated -so I get even" theme.

Thanks sirhugs for a fun and well done story

drivingwheeldrivingwheelabout 13 years ago
Seems a bit too much plot

to get a college kid laid by a housewife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
...WIFEY ENJOYS "EXTRA" SEX SO SHE IS READY FOR MORE !!!

...Good writing raising the wife's sexuality level, so, write some stories about her summer job as the beach bar's erotic masseuse at Hilton's nudist African swingers resort near Miami..she is popular and averages 18 half hour "sessions per day..and she is live on the internet 24/7 (getting even again, real forgiveness !).she loves the huge horse-size hung basketball players,,what fun..Looking forward to your "massage" stories ,,Thanks ,,,::::,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
just the right amount

The story was long enough to arouse but not bore, love the small details that only someone has experienced our read would know.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I didn't read it?

Two can play at this anonymous game. To the anonymous poster who hadn't read the story at all, may we know why this was? Could it be that you're bitter because your own wife left you for a man who didn't have a tiny dick?

cullodencullodenabout 13 years ago
Great story!

And I don't say that just because the asshole Anonymous has trashed some of my loving wives stories. Decent writing, a cool, evolving point of view, and good sex. Thanks for laying it out there for us.

Don't let the bastard get you down.

Kitchen_MagicianKitchen_Magicianabout 13 years ago

I liked the story, It was well written and quite hot but I felt it was a bit too long for my tastes. There seemed to be more back story than was needed, but I did enjoy it.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Good story...

Fun and hot...and original to boot. Thank you for generosity in entertaining me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Shoe-no-IQ: yes, you really should have your head examined but ...

what a total waste that would be. That would lead to a hypothesis that shoe had any real brains - and that idiot has proven some many times that "having a fraction of the intellectual gray matter of a snail" leads to the empirical conclusion he simply does not have any brains beyond the basic Amoeba Proteus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story, well written.

And definitely a Loving Wives tale ... she's hubby's girl, through and through.

Sorry, children, this one's going to be yet another hot loving wives story with scores well over 4.0 !

WeBothDoWeBothDoabout 13 years ago
Excellent!

Well-written and thoughtfully conceived Loving Wives story.

Looking forward to the "further adventures" of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
RE:

"Great story, well written.

And definitely a Loving Wives tale ... she's hubby's girl, through and through.

Sorry, children, this one's going to be yet another hot loving wives story with scores well over 4.0!"

The score at the present time is 3.19. So yeah good score. I hope it gets worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
'anon' usually = 'moron'

This is a well written tale, not exactly my cuppa but technically proficient nonetheless.

A few mistakes here and there but they did not make the story unreadable.

Good to see safe sex being practiced: out here in the real world (where admittedly only a few anons live) safe sex is practiced by most reasonable adults when having intercourse with someone they don't know extremely well.

JRavenJRavenalmost 13 years ago
Real World Experience

Having explained a real world experience of my own to SirHugs, he included it in this story. Although my reasons for having sex with Bob did NOT include an affair of my husband's, the story does accurately describe the sex I had with Bob. Yes, he is a friend of one of my sons.

I rated this story a five, partly because it reminds me of the great fuck I had with Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm sorry to be picky, but...

I'm sorry to be picky, but one thing confused me: at one time you told Bob, "No need to rush, we have all afternoon. As long as we clean up before hubby is home." yet later on hubby is talking to you from a hotel room.

I enjoyed the story enough to give it 5* but it could have been better with a bit of careful editing.

Man_in_ChesterMan_in_Chesteralmost 13 years ago
Believe what the woman says

If she says, "Hubby won't be home till dark," or "Hubby will be home at nightfall," just understand that is how much time she wants to give you.

A housewife at home usually thinks she has control and is allocating the time and tasks. When she can no longer get Hubby to stand up for her, yes she is in a bad way and sees her achievements walking away from her.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
I'm confused.

I wasn't certain if Hubby's initial confession during phone sex was real or imagined. I guess the ending confirms it was real. How long ago did he do that? And he hasn't done it since? Why couldn't he get it up? She sounded, at the beginning of the story, like she was never going to cheat. By the end of page 2, she was seducing her son's friend. And it didn't take her too long into that cavort to realize she was going to do this again.

The sex scenes were very good, but the rest of the story was just kind of flat. I just love stories that are written with plenty of British English, yet the author would have us believe the story is set in the USA. "...after all, we live in a no-fault divorce state..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
feel sorry for the kid

not the one who fucked her but the son. She didn't think about how this will affect him when everyone finds out his mom is a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
First Two Pages Were Great

Then she fucked her son’s buddy. I have real world knowledge on how dumb that is.

Never shit where you eat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous