Forgiveness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers

Except now I am digressing. Sure, my kinky mind played with thoughts like that as I searched for my zipless fuck, but I was still a faithful wife. At least, I had not yet fucked anybody but hubby. I was so unsure of myself that I walked out of every one of those bars before anybody approached me. I would have a sip of my drink, and my tummy would sour, or my throat would tighten. The thought of a stranger's fat cock swelling in my mouth would sicken me. The more I searched, the more I thought about remaining a faithful wife.

I say "faithful wife" rather than monogamous because I think that in order to be monogamous, you have to have sex. The drought at home was threatening to turn our marriage bed into the Sahara desert. I could not remember the last time I slept in the wet spot.

Hubby was such a successful trainer that BigCo sent him on more and more field trips. He was insistent about telling me that he stayed celibate while away, when I would have preferred that he call me while he had his cock up some slutty sales associate's ass, or was being sucked off by a cocktail waitress. Then maybe he would come home and fuck my brains out. I masturbated thinking about it.

My favourite fantasy was about a young blonde sales gal, stripped naked, doggy style in his hotel room, up on the bed, still wearing her heels as hubby rammed his cock up her poop chute, pulling her long hair with one hand while he diddled her clit and teased her tits with the other. We always all three came simultaneously, in my mind.

Once I decided that bars were not working for me, I started glancing longingly at the plumber's butt crack as he repaired my leaky sink. Hubby could have done it, but he was away again. The house was empty, it was early in the day. But my mind became too busy, wondering if the tradesman would have to bill me an extra hour for the time spent in the bedroom- though I preferred the idea of him just bending me over the kitchen table. After he left, I retreated to the bedroom and imagined how his strong but nimble fingers would feel on my tits.

The tension continued until the following summer. Both sons came home from school, but that hardly impacted our almost non-existent sex life. Non-existent together, anyway. Since both boys had summer jobs, I still had lots of time to play with myself during the day.

Then one day, as I was washing up the lunch dishes, my son's old high school pal Bob, now also a college sophomore, came over looking for my son. I let him in. Now, after the lunch washing up had become the time I typically allowed my mind to wander, and then my fingers to roam. I got Bob a soda before I told him that my son wasn't home 'yet', though I knew my son's summer job required that he work until dark. We chatted as I finished dishes, him drying. As I rinsed a plate, he went to get it from me and his arm brushed my right boob. He apologized profusely.

I told him. "I don't mind your hand on my tit..."

He looked at me dumbfounded, so I took the towel from his hand and put his hand on my tit. I picked up another plate and stated washing it, a bit more than it needed. He just froze, holding my boob. "...although, I like a soft caress when a guy holds me."

When I finished washing that plate, Bob realized that he was still holding the previous plate and hadn't dried it. He took his hand off my boob and picked up the towel. We finished the plates in silence and I started on the silverware when Bob finally piped up, "You know, Mrs. Stevens, as much as I would like to really have sex with you, I'm not sure you want to. I think this is just a tease."

I continued washing without saying anything. After cleaning the handful of silverware I had, I wiped off the suds from my hands. I stepped back as Bob continued drying. When I stepped back up to the sink, my bra and t-shirt were on the floor. Bob looked at my tits bug-eyed."What if somebody walks by?!?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "wouldn't be the first time the mailman has seen my tits."

Sure enough, just as I was washing the last pot, the mailman walked by. Our mailbox is on the outside wall next to the front door. The mailman passes by the kitchen window on his way to our mailbox. He looked up at the window, just as I'm sure he always does in hopes I'm doing dishes naked, or at least topless. Ever since the boys had moved away, I just hard a tough time resisting the temptation to allow my fingers to wander after a meal warmed my belly- and often, would not bother putting my clothes back on after pleasuring myself before washing up the dishes.

This time, he looked, smiled big and gave a thumbs up. I waved. I could hear the mailbox being stuffed, much the way I wanted to get stuffed. Then he waked back to the window, pointed to Bob, and gave him another smile and thumbs up. I'm sure he had a hard on as he went to the next house. My pussy, damp from teasing Bob, flowed wet, thinking about what the mailman's cock might look like, what it might feel like. I made a mental note to find out, some day. But first, I had Bob to deal with.

He quickly ran his towel over the pot, and, stumbling for words, asked me where to put it. I knew he didn't mean the pot.

I just quickly replied, "Hurry up, I want to go to the bedroom and fuck."

His jaw dropped slack, his eyes bulged out almost as much as his groin, but he seemed to be finally realizing that I was no longer teasing, that I was really going to fuck him. Even today, I am not sure just at what point I made that decision, but I had.

"Fuck it," he said, recovering. "let them air dry."

Although it was my home, he took me by the hand and led me to my own bedroom. Once there, he placed his hands on my shoulders and forced me to my knees. I instinctively undid his belt, unzipped his pants, and allowed his massive cock to spring free, the head bouncing just about an inch from my lips. His hands grasped my hair, pulling me toward his manhood.

"No need to rush, we have all afternoon. As long as we clean up before hubby is home."

"Good, because after you swallow my first load, I'll last even longer when I fuck you."

I loved his swagger, his confidence that I would swallow. Though, who knows, maybe hubby liked to brag to the young men what a hot cocksucking cum swallowing wife he had.

Bob had a fine young cock. Not a mammoth porn star monster, but a respectful rod, topped by a swollen purple helmet, no foreskin. His veins bulged with excitement as I took his shaft in my hand and examined it briefly before starting to bathe it with my tongue.

He tossed his head back and moaned, fingers twisting my hair as I took the cock head into my mouth. Though he was turgid with excitement, my breath warming his most intimate flesh drew more blood into his member. I loved that feeling of his mushroom expanding to fill both my cheeks. As he throbbed against my tongue and teeth, I slid a hand up inside his thigh, admiring the tone of his muscles, until my fingers reached his heavy ball sack. I teased him slightly, bouncing his peach pits until he moaned out loud. Then I shifted my hand, cupping his scrotum in my palm, and pressing it upward toward his taint. This prompted a spurt of precum. It tasted sweet, so I pulled my head back to lick his slit clean.

Smiling up at Bob, I saw that he was staring down at me.

"I love how you taste," I said, "Don't worry, I'm not going to stop."

To prove my point, I opened my jaw as wide as possible and dropped my head right down over Bob's weapon. My hand moved up, grasping his shaft, taking as much as I could into my mouth and throat. Greedy for more, I ran my other hand up the back of his thigh, again pausing to marvel at his athletic tone, so different from hubby. When that hand cupped Bob's butt, I released his shaft and grabbed his ass with both hands, drawing him closer. Still, my lips were not at his root. I knew that I would have to take him later with my head leaning off the edge of the bed, opening my throat even more to take all his length. It was a little trick I had learnt way back in my single days, and I recalled it fondly even though I had never had to do it to take all of hubby, though we had tried it occasionally just for variety. Then I chuckled, realizing that I was already planning ahead, whether to more cock sucking that day, or future encounters. At that moment, I realized that I loved hubby, but I craved Bob's cock, and I suspected, more cocks.

"I'm going to come," Bob grunted, jolting me back to reality.

I wanted to tell him that it was okay, that I liked to swallow, but my mouth was too full to speak. Instead, I ran one finger into his ass cleavage while my other hand roamed down and around to squeeze his balls. Besides which, he had already told me that he expected me to swallow. I thrust my finger past his sphincter. The instant I probed his prostate, his load burst upward, flooding my mouth and throat. I swallowed without gagging, keeping my lips tight around his shaft so nothing leaked out. I loved the warmth of his sperm in my belly.

My fingers and mouth worked together to milk him. I knew that even if I emptied this first load completely, he would revive quickly. I needed to get fucked, and was sure he would rise to the task. Grasping his still semi erect shaft in my fist, I rose from my knees. With my free hand, I cupped the back of his head and tilted his mouth to mine. If he had never snowballed before, at least he did not resist as my tongue pushed between his lips, past his teeth, sharing his spunk with him. As we kissed, I felt him swallow.

"It won't take you long to be ready to fuck me, but first, my cunt wants some attention," I said as I tugged him toward the bed, pulling his cock like a rope- a long, thick, hard rope

I lay on my back on the bed, knees wide apart, lower legs dangling off the edge of the bed. He leaned over, looking down at me, licking his lips as he slowly drank in my naked flesh from my diamond hard nipples to my soaked cunt.

" I never dreamt I might get to fuck you," he chuckled, "but I jerked off often imagining fucking that hot daughter of yours. Except your son would have beaten me up, so fucking her remained a fantasy."

"Well, I'm real, and I want to get fucked," I moaned.

"But first, mind blowing oral deserves mind blowing oral," Bob replied, dropping his face to my quim.

Bob's lips explored my wet naked cunt and he started to kiss and lick it . His tongue flicked against my clit, tickling the tender flesh. He obviously had done this before, and not just a time or two.

I ran my fingers through his hair, moaning in my otherwise silent bedroom, feeling my ass rotating as his tongue explored every crevice inside my cunt.

"Oh, yeah, you sure know how to kiss a girl's cunt, Bob," I giggled- feeling very much like a girl, not a woman more than twice the age of this college boy eating me.

I loved the flood of pleasure the young stud gave me. It was all so nasty. It gave me feelings of power I had never felt before. His nose, lips and teeth grazed my lips, making me tremble. The tingles rushing from the base of my spine up to explode in my brain only happened occasionally during sex with hubby.

"I can't stand any more teasing, shove your tongue up inside my cunt!"

Bob obeyed, thrusting his tongue deep up into my cunt and swallowing my creamy flow. Then he focused in on my clit, sucking it deep between his lips, gently closing his teeth around the base as his tongue drew it into his mouth.

"Ohhhh, yessss, yess...." I growled, my hips bouncing up off the bed humping against him. "Lick my clit..."

"Drink it all up," I squealed as a prolonged, intense orgasm rolled through my entire body, shocks running down to my toes and up to my nose. He continued attacking my pussy, feasting on my soggy gash like he was starving. My cunt walls clamped down around his tongue as my climax grew. I heard his lips smack as he lapped up a burst of my nectar. He wiggled his tongue, cleaning out all the ridges of my cunt. I shivered as another wave rolled through me.

Bob was not finished yet. He reached under me and cupped my ass in his strong hands, drawing my groin up, holding my cunt against his face. It was like he was never going to stop, and I was happy to let him continue. My fingers were tugging wildly at his hair as my cunt juices overflowed.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, though it was only minutes, I couldn't stand it any longer and released my grips, throwing my arms out wide on the mattress as I collapsed, panting for breath, my pussy lips still quivering. I had to smile when Bob raised his cunt lapping face from my thigh, showing me a huge grin shining with my essence. He looked like a playful puppy awaiting fresh orders.

I rolled off the bed and instructed him. "Flat on your back, spread your legs wide, let the air bathe that gorgeous cock."

I stood beside the bed for a moment, letting his eyes feast on my full tits, my erect nipples, and my hungry cunt. I met his gaze, but my eyes quickly roamed down his athletic body. As I had expected, he was already fully recovered from the blow job. His spear stood erect, still shiny with the remnants of my oral activity. I grinned at the realization that, as much as I love hubby, fucking young studs has certain advantages.

I climbed onto the end of the bed and slowly crawled between his legs. I lowered my mouth to give his prick one long lingering kiss, tongue swirling into his slit. It was tempting to continue and suck him some more, but my cunt wanted fucking, and it wanted it immediately. "Fuck me, fuck me now," I said to Bob, even though I was totally in control, his cock in my hand as I drew my hips up over his.

As I started to mount him, though, Bob showed that he still had moves left. He grabbed me by the hips and spun me onto the mattress, rolling his body so that his prick was lined up to pierce my labia.

"I'm going to fuck you until you scream," he said.

"Give me all you've got," I growled up at him, grabbing his shaft and humping my hips up to steer him into me.

Just as his helmet grazed my thigh, though, I paused.

"Shit... have you got a rubber?" I asked.

Bob groaned. "I wasn't exactly planning on having sex when I came looking for your son. Hasn't your hubby got any?"

"No. It's not like we're swingers or anything. Yours is the first cock other than his I've touched since we got married." Then I remembered. "I did see some under the bed in the boys' room."

Bob was off like a shot across the hall. When he returned, he was grinning, holding up half a dozen foil packets in a strip.

"Nice work," I chuckled, "but I don't think we'll need all of them."

"I hope to use more than one." he replied as he walked to the bed.

His cock bobbled as it guided him to me, and I could not resist reaching out, touching it, stroking it, licking it. With his head swelling in my cheek, I took the condoms from him, carefully ripping open a package, fingers fumbling with the foil. Remembering something I had read in porn, I blew the rubber open like a balloon, and then slid it down his shaft.

"That's better," I sighed, wrapping my arms around him as he lowered himself back onto the bed, his gorgeous erection was properly sheathed.

He nibbled my nipples as he settled between my thighs. I was hungry to get fucked, but needed to keep control. I tickled him, and slid my leg around his thigh, using all my leverage to roll him onto his back. I popped up off the mattress, pausing briefly to again admire that virile missile which I was about to enjoy. Grabbing his wrists, I held him down, climbing up over his legs and then I slowly lowered my cunt over his cock, easing him into me inch by inch. It was difficult to go slow, because every nerve ending in my body was tingling with pleasure. Finally, I had all that meat deep inside my purse. I lowered my tits to his lips and rode him cowgirl style, loving the squishy sensation as the bottom ridge of his head scraped my cunt walls, my muscles milking him.

My ass squirmed like it had a mind of its own as his head pulsed inside me. We fucked in a frenzy, the young stud making me squeal with delight.

"Oh, baby, you sure know how to fuck," I moaned as he pumped his prick in and out of my smoldering cunt. "Don't stop until you make me explode."

His hips humped up against me as I enjoyed the glorious sensation of his throbbing meat deep inside my womb. I climaxed again, hard and fast, as Bob arched his back , thrusting furiously. I felt his shaft expand and then the flood of his seed filling the condom.

My head was flying from side to side as my abdominal muscles milked his cock, and my cunt spasmed wildly. I wanted the sensations to go on forever, but even great things come to an end. I don't know what I screamed, I just know that I pressed my body down against his, my nipples drilling into his flesh and held him there until the waves subsided.

"Just rest, we have all afternoon, I want more," I cooed, fingers playing with his hair and rubbing his skin.

His cock relaxed a bit, and I had just enough sense left to roll off before the rubber slipped off inside of me. We lay there for a while, my head on his shoulder. Gradually, as I toyed with his manly chest, he started playing with my nipples and tits.

"You love my tits, don't you?" I asked.

"Always have. Never though I'd get to see them naked though, let alone touch them."

I shifted slightly, so that a nipple brushed against his lips.

"Suck me," I commanded. "I know that you have jerked off imaging this- show me what you dream off."

He moved his mouth from side to side, sucking first one nubs then the other. I rolled over, straddling him, leaning down so that he could easily tongue each tit. Before long, I felt his cock rise, bouncing against my ass.

"You can't fuck my ass," but you can fuck me from behind," I instructed, rolling off him, and down onto the floor.

"How did you know that I usually picture myself fucking you doggy style, using your great tits as hand holds," Bob chuckled, bouncing off the bed. He grabbed another condom. Since I was already kneeling on the floor, I could not roll it onto him, but he paused with his cock near my lips. I took the hint and spat on his tip, lubricating it so the rubber rolled on easily.

He stepped behind me and pressed his chest against my shoulder blades. It was a special treat to not feel hubby's belly against the small of my back. I thrust back and he pushed forward, filling me from behind. His hands cupped my dangling tits and he used them to tug me back against his groin. He then pressed forward, which made my mounds flatten against his palms, my sensitive nipples screaming with pleasure, or pain.

Having already come a couple of times, Bob lasted longer this time, long enough that we each took a turn freeing up a hand to toy with my clit- me having to be very careful not to fall flat on my face.

As he slid deep into me, I closed my eyes, imagining looking up and seeing hubby sitting on the edge of the bed, watching. Instead of anger though, arousal coloured his face. He unzipped his pants and jerked off watching the pleasure that Bob and i shared, until, in my mind, his cum splattered my face.

While I experienced a tremor from that mental image, Bob moved a hand off my breast to hold the back of my neck and push my face against the carpet, creating a new angle of penetration, my ass high in the air, him high up on his knees. This round ended when, after I teased my button, I ran my finger tips down to his balls and rolled them lightly. I thought this might make his shaft swell, filling me even more. Instead, it triggered his explosion, filling the rubber. I still enjoyed the sensation, and my thumb found my clit, starting my orgasm before he finished.

Bob shuffle back after his final spasm, and collapsed beside me on the carpet.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers