Forgiveness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers

"Do you know how to use a condom in the shower?" I asked, wanting more.

Suddenly though, the phone rang. I jumped out of bed, found a robe and ran to answer it. It was Bob's mother, wanting him to run an errand. This broke the spell. No sex in the shower -- he just quickly rinsed the odour of sex off, put his clothes back on, and left. I disposed of the used rubber, changed the sheets, put the laundry on, and somehow managed to resist playing with my pussy the entire afternoon until hubby called to ask what I did that afternoon.

Shortly before supper time, knowing that hubby would soon call,I put on my sexiest lingerie and settled myself in bed. I answered the phone breathlessly, barely saying hello before I described my attire, my hard nipples, how my fingers were toying with my clit, how wet I was wishing that he was home so that I could give him the full around the world tour. A French blow job, an American missionary fuck, and let him spread my ass cheeks the Greek way. I heard his zipper opening, pictured him sitting on that hotel bed, his hard cock out, him stroking it as I spoke. Just as a shift in his breathing indicated that he was close to completion, I confessed to fucking Bob, spilling all of the details of my afternoon.

"Can you ever forgive me?" I asked.

His grunted and then responded, " Forgiveness? Fuck that.I just came all over the sheets. If he makes you so fucking horny to do this, be sure to fuck him more often! I can hardly wait to get home and spank you for being such a naughty girl. Your ass is going to be so sore, but not as sore as it will be from the assfucking you'll receive."

Just thinking of that triggered my final orgasm of that day.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers