Former Playmates Pt. 04: Julianne's Depression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled up at TJ, noticing him looking upward, his face covered by his hands. The large black man slowly lay down on the mattress, recovering from his orgasm. Julianne crawled into his arms, her hand resting on his six pack abs, his large arm around her, his hand resting on her hip.

Julianne went to sleep with a smile on her face for the first time in a few years.

Chapter 4

TJ bathed Julianne in the shower early the next morning, before he had to leave to go on his patrol shift. After he rinsed out the shampoo he had massaged into her scalp, he explored her body, trailing his hands all over her. Holding a breast from behind with one hand while circling her engorged clitoris with his large fingers on his other hand; he brought her to another orgasm, holding her against his large frame. When it was his turn, he spun her around, picked her up, guided her to straddling position, propped her against the shower wall and penetrated her just as methodically as he did the night before. The steamy shower enveloped them and her moans of pleasure echoed in the bathroom.

TJ kissed her goodbye and asked if he could come back that evening. Julianne couldn't say no. The rest of the day wasn't spent on the couch or asleep in bed like she normally did. Instead, she actually did something. She cleaned her bathroom, chastising herself, wishing she had done it the day before. She wasn't expecting a man to be in there, so she let it go, happily cleaning away. Later that evening she went for a nice walk after dinner. TJ arrived shortly after her return.

*********

"Yes! I'm cumming!" She cried out, gripping TJ's shaved head tightly, his tongue embedded in her quivering pussy. He had been eating his own dinner for the last hour, savoring her juices, lapping them up with his large tongue.

TJ licked his way up her stomach, between her breasts, up her neck and over her chin to find her mouth, kissing her passionately, rolling onto his back, taking her with him. "Oh yes, TJ," Julianne whimpered, feeling his cock deep inside her once more.

She collapsed on his chest, his hands gripping her ass, grinding her against him. He felt so good, so big, so very filling. She Julianne rode him she thought about going on the pill, she wondered if she could even get pregnant at her age, and she wondered what this relationship was -- if anything other than friends who slept together. TJ held her tightly against him when she climaxed once more. Shortly after that he was cumming too.

Julianne smiled, watching TJ stare up to the ceiling, both her hands on his cock milking it, pumping the semen from its tip into her mouth.

Later that evening, she woke up, finding herself alone in bed. Still naked, she made her to the kitchen to find TJ, also naked, staring out her kitchen window at his father's house next door. There were no signs of activity in the home. She placed her hand on the small of his back, just above the rise of his muscular glutes, "Looks like everyone is asleep over there."

"Yeah, they are. He doesn't get home till much later. I know he works a late shift at the factory, but still, something seems off. I hope Joanne is ok," TJ said.

Julianne moved directly behind him, kissing his spine, her hands gliding up and down his large frame, "Maybe you could check on her tomorrow. That is, if you'll be back to see me tomorrow. Will you?"

TJ moaned when he felt her tongue trail over his spine, making its way down to his ass crack. "I will," he answered, turning around, seeing Julianne on knees. Grabbing his cock at the base, with both hands, she fed on it, sucking it and bobbing her head back and forth, moaning at his taste.

TJ guided her to her feet, picked her up and spun her around, gently placing her on the edge of the kitchen sink. He entered her once more, her arms and legs wrapped around him, her head thrown back. The moonlight from the window behind her was reflecting off her tits. "TJ, yes!" she cried out.

TJ sat on the couch in the living room, Julianne kissing him frantically, grinding into him. She stopped, sitting up to catch her breath, squinting her eyes to see the digital time display on the microwave in the kitchen. It read 11:45 pm. She smiled, recalling her bedtime from the last few years as being much earlier in the evening due in part to her desire to sleep her reality away.

She wasn't sleeping now; she was riding TJ, his massive cock hitting all the right places, sending waves of pleasure through her body. By the time they made their way to her bedroom, collapsing on her bed, out of breath in a sweaty mess, it was close to 1am. Julianne was back in her kitchen, drinking a glass of water, when she observed the time on the microwave once more.

Standing at her kitchen sink, a small smile on her face while she sipped her water, she observed something else. There was movement in Tony's backyard. There was someone there. Julianne strained to get a better view. She saw two young, white, naked, females, rising off a lounge chair, wiping their mouths. They made their way inside the home, holding hands, smiling. Julianne realized they must be the twin girls from Joanne's first marriage -- before TJ's father. She wondered what they were doing outside. Incestuous thoughts filled her mind, thinking perhaps the twins were having a little fun outside while Tony and Joanne slept. Then she saw him.

Tony stirred, his movement drawing her eyes back to the lounge chair. He sat, rubbing the back of his neck. She watched him stand, grabbing the empty glass on the small table next to the chair, making his way slowly inside. He was also naked. Julianne's eyes popped open, noticing his body shape and size; he looked almost exactly like TJ, perhaps slightly less toned, but huge and muscular nonetheless. His weakening cock dangled, illuminated by the moonlight and a nearby street lamp. She could tell in its flaccid state that it was no doubt a monster when fully erect. She watched with amazement, following Tony when he entered his home.

Julianne put two and two together. His stepdaughters were outside with him, servicing his cock. She couldn't tell TJ.

Julianne lay in bed in TJ's arms thinking about what she had seen. She had no idea she lived next door to such a physical specimen. Her mind started spinning. She imagined a threeway, she imagined an orgy with those two girls, TJ, Tony, and herself, and she imagined her neighbor Joanne getting in on the action. Pushing those naughty thoughts aside she laughed to herself, snuggling next to TJ, smiling as his body warmed hers.

They made love in the shower once more before he left early the next morning. Julianne had to get ready for work as well; she did so with a smile on her face, humming to herself on her way there. It was a great Monday. That night would prove even better.

Chapter 5

Julianne knew she shouldn't watch. She felt guilt after each late night session she observed. For the next two weeks. TJ would come over almost every night, take her to bed, make her cum multiple times before taking his turn, and fall asleep in her bed. It was then that Julianne snuck into the kitchen to catch the show.

A few times she missed some of the action, getting caught up in her own action, arriving late. But there were a few instances where she saw all of it. Those twin girls pushing their little bubble butts together, Tony's massive black rod in between then, and then proceeding the squat up and down, milking his cock, causing it to erupt in a fountain of semen. They would walk away smiling, holding hands, his cum on their lower backs.

Sometimes they would take turns riding him to orgasm. Sometimes he'd stand, jacking his cock, spraying their faces with semen. Julianne felt like it was watching real life porn. She knew it was wrong what Tony was doing with his stepdaughters, but it was oh so hot to behold. The guilt subsided shortly after the show, lying in TJ's arms, occasionally waking him up for another round of steamy sex.

*********

She stopped taking her medication. She started exercising again, eating healthier, enjoying work, talking to coworkers more. Julianne felt amazing. Her sex life was in high gear. Almost nightly having sex with TJ, watching a pornographic display in Tony's backyard afterward followed by another round of sex in the morning before TJ left.

There were a couple nights where TJ couldn't make it over after work. Julianne didn't mind. She took the dildo, her sister Stephanie bought for her nearly a year ago, out of its packaging and had some fun by herself, and then again while watching her "naughty show" - as she put it. It was so wrong, cumming on the dildo while watching TJ's father have sex in his backyard, seemingly not caring at all about the consequences. She wondered after cumming on her toy one night if his wife, Joanne, had any idea what was going on.

Julianne tried to mind her own business as best she could, enjoying TJ as much as possible, until Halloween.

TJ had to work late, unable to come by to see Julianne. There were several Halloween events in town and a lot of the new hires and rookies didn't have the seniority to get out of patrolling or acting as security for them -- it was overtime pay so TJ was fine with it. Julianne understood, taking out her dildo to enjoy the show in the backyard next door.

She came like a thunderstorm in her dark kitchen, laughing at herself, propping her leg up on the counter to forcefully jam her dildo in and out, nearly losing her balance. Those girls made Tony erupt with semen once again, their hungry mouths open, their tongues touching each other, lapping up as much cum as possible. It was amazing. Julianne watched them head back inside, smiling, making her way back to her couch. She tossed the dildo on the cushion next to her and chuckled. She felt so much better. She looked forward to have the real thing in her the following evening.

After about 30 minutes, Julianne shook her head, stirring herself awake. She had dozed off. Getting off the couch, she headed back to the kitchen, grabbing more water and looking into Tony's back yard once more. He was still there, sipping on a drink. "That's odd," she thought.

Julianne watched him stand, yawn, stretch, still nude and make his way inside. Her eyes popped open, an idea flashed across her thoughts. Instincts took over, reason leaving her. She walked outside into her back yard, not bothering to clothe herself.

Just as Tony was about to enter his home from his back deck, his peripheral vision picked up a light colored object standing on the steps next door. He turned, facing Julianne, looking at her standing on her own back door steps. Tony smiled, chuckling softly, walking toward the door in the fence. Opening it, he stood there, arms crossed, leaning against the fence, cock dangling free.

"It's been awhile since I've seen you around. You doing ok?" Tony asked his naked neighbor, a smug look upon his face.

"Mmhmm," Julianne nodded, not believing what she was about to do, her eyes glancing at his long dangling cock, illuminated faintly by the night lights.

"Good, good," Tony smiled, uncrossing him arms and slowly approaching Julianne. "May I come in?"

Julianne nodded quickly, licking her lips, eyes glancing at his huge, dark, muscled body.

*********

Tony threw her onto her back on the mattress behind her. Hovering over her, he forcefully pushed her legs apart, gripping her hips below him, he impaled her all the way to her cervix.

Julianne cried out, looking up at Tony, running her hands up and down his chest, locking her feet around his equally muscular butt, guiding him in.

"Ahh yes," She whimpered, feeling him enter her, stretching her soaking wet pussy. He said nothing, continuously looking at her face, "Fuck me," she whispered to him. Tony wasted no time, impaling her over and over again, that same smug grin on his face.

"Ahhh, shit," Tony moaned, working up a sweat. "Mmm, this is a good pussy," he looked into her pleasure contorted face, staring deeply into her blue eyes, "I've been wanting it for quite some time now."

Tony was relentlessly fucking her, relishing in moans of pleasure. Julianne never thought she'd be on her back in her bed with him that night; thoughts of TJ dissolving with each powerful, forceful thrust from Tony. Her eyes fluttered, rolling back into her head, her hands clasped around his neck, gritting her teeth, loving the way his large rod penetrated her, making her his, owning her.

"Ahh yeah, take that dick," Tony said.

"Harder!" Julianne managed to get out in between moans.

"Cum on that cock. Show me how good that white pussy of yours is," Tony commanding, never taking his gaze off her, sweat dripping from his chin to her forehead.

She couldn't not climax if she tried. His cock, his words, his touch, she lost control, her pussy starting to spasm on his thick, long, shaft. "Ahhh!" she cried out, clutching his arms. Her body shook and convulsed under him, her arms eventually going weak, sliding to her side, her legs following shortly after.

"I ain't done with you yet," Tony growled, rolling over to his back, taking her with him. Julianne was straddling him now. He sat up on the bed to catch her, to hold her, to feel her climax again shortly after he began bouncing her.

"So deep," she moaned, her arms around his shoulders, wildly bouncing up and down on his cock, her wild, untrimmed bush, meeting his equally untrimmed forest of pubic hair. Within minutes of fast fucking she was cumming once more, shaking in his arm, her vaginal juices trailing down to his massive testicles.

Julianne could barely speak, "Your, your, t-turn," she said out of breath. Tony smiled, laughing at her. He sat up further, lifting her off him, throwing her on to her stomach.

Tony pulled her hips back, bringing her to all fours. His big cock rested on her lower back. Julianne moaned again, this time, in anticipation for what was to come.

She nearly climaxed again when he entered her from behind. She arched her back, flinging her hair backward, gripping the sheets. "Uhnnn," Tony moaned loudly, driving his cock all the way in once more.

One hand rested on her waist, the other gliding over her soft white skin. Tony moved his hips back and forth, sliding in and out, grunting each time he drilled inside her, slamming his hips against her butt over and over again. Julianne's mouth hung up and her eyes remain shut, she was in paradise.

Tony ran his hands up her back, around her neck, resting them on her chin, forcefully pulling her upward, bring her back toward his chest. Holding her head in both hands, he sucked and licked along her neck, all while thrusting as hard as he could into her. She couldn't take it anymore; this time when orgasmic waves coursed through her body she cried out louder than before. Tony released her head and grabbed her large breasts, squeezing them hard, moaning while he slid his cock in and out.

"I'm about to blow my load," he said. "Get ready for it."

Tony began going faster, moaning and grunting as he worked, "Ah yes, such a good pussy. Take that dick."

Julianne cried out, "Ah yes! Yes!"

"Here it comes!" Tony said.

Julianne's eyes snapped open, feeling his cock begin to pulsate inside her, pushing Tony away and going to her knees once more in front of him. Tony was stroking his cock several times, gritting his teeth. Before she knew it, Tony moaned, pointing his cock at her face and sprayed semen all over it, moaning as he did. After he covered her face in cum, she immediately took his cock into her mouth, it barely fitting in all the way, listening to Tony moan with pleasure as she cleaned it.

She smiled up at Tony, noticing him looking upward, his face covered by his hands. The large black man slowly lay down on the mattress, recovering from his orgasm. Julianne crawled into his arms, her hand resting on his six pack abs, his large arm around her, his hand resting on her hip.

"That was good, real good," Tony said a few minutes later. "I'll be back tomorrow morning before I go to work." Saying nothing else, he left Julianne alone. She went to sleep with a smile on her face looking forward to the morning pounding she would no doubt receive.

Chapter 6

Tony did indeed return in the morning, taking Julianne to her bed, gripping her shoulders from behind as he slammed into her. She smiled on her way to work later on, thinking about how it was a great way to wake up in the morning.

That evening TJ was back at her house, kissing, licking, everywhere, finally resting, holding her in his arms.

Shortly after TJ left the next morning, Tony arrived, picking Julianne up, slamming her on the bed once more. That night, TJ had her again. This was the routine for a couple weeks, causing November to pass by in a total blur. Julianne never told either man she was sleeping with the other.

*********

"You're going with Atlanta with me for Thanksgiving," Tony ordered Julianne, watching her bounce up and down on his cock, straddling him on the couch. "I don't want to be around Joanne's family when they are in town, so I'm going on a little trip. Do you understand?"

"Yes!" Julianne cried out.

"You're going to service this dick the entire time. Got it?" Tony asked again.

"Yes!" Julianne cried out once more, sliding up and down on Tony's big cock, causing her body to tense up once more.

"Good. I'm going to buy you some new clothes first. You need some shorter, tighter, sexier dresses."

Tony stood, taking Julianne with him, sitting her on the kitchen counter in front of the sink. Tony watched TJ get out of his car in his driveway next door, checking on his stepmother, all whilst continuously slamming into Julianne. Her arms were flailing around, trying to find something to steady herself. Tony watched TJ, shaking his head, "I better go."

Tony pulled Julianne back up, lifting her off the sink, and began bouncing her up and down on his cock, standing in the middle of her kitchen. "Ahh," he grunted, signaling to Julianne he was ready for her.

"Uhnnn, yeah," He sprayed her face with his seed once more, Julianne sucking the tip clean. Tony reached over and turned the sink on, pulling Julianne to her feet, taking the spray nozzle, and spraying her face clean.

"There, now dry yourself," he grunted, grabbing his clothes, taking his leave.

Julianne lay there on the kitchen floor, soaking wet from the watery spray, laughing, "Wow, this is crazy!"

Shaking her head in amused disbelief, she made her way to her shower, "That man is a wild monster."

*********

TJ's cock was popping out of the bubble bath Julianne had made for him. She was gingerly sucking it later that night. "You going to be next door for Thanksgiving?"

"Mmmm," he moaned, "I will be yes. Her family be in town, maybe I'll sneak over when things quiet down."

Julianne smiled, rising up in the bathwater, lowering herself on TJ's cock, "I'd love that but I'm going to Miami," she lied.

TJ took one of her breasts to his mouth, sucking slowly on the nipple, "Well then when you return, I'll be waiting for you."

Julianne nodded, kissing him, swirling her tongue around his, his cock embedded deep.

*********

"We're here," Tony told Julianne when they arrived at the hotel in Atlanta. She had been sucking his cock for most of the seven hour drive, her jaws were tired.

The four days that followed were nothing like Julianne ever experienced in her life. They were wild, sex-filled, days of debauchery. She never felt so alive, letting guilt and caution leave her thoughts.

For starters Tony dragged her to a strip club, where she met his good friend, a man named Fat Rob. Tony bought, over the course of three days, three different women from Fat Rob. He paid for these escorts with Julianne. Tony smiled from the corner of Fat Rob's office while Julianne looked on in shock at the fattest cock she had ever seen.