Former Playmates Pt. 04: Julianne's Depression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, uh, I guess this is why you're called Fat Rob?" She asked.

"Yes it is Miss Julianne, now get to work," Fat Rob replied.

As Julianne attempted to suck Fat Rob's cock, she watched a young girl, probably 18 enter the office. She introduced herself as Penny. Tony nodded to Fat Rob, putting his arm around the blonde and left Julianne alone with this mountainously large black man.

The next morning, just as the sun was rising, Julianne limped out of Fat Rob's escalade to meet Tony. Tony exchanged Julianne for Penny. Upon reaching his hotel, they slept for a couple hours. She thought about seeing her sister Tiffanie, and her daughter, Giselle that lived nearby, but decided against it. She was too tired and didn't feel like explaining why she was in town.

That evening, Thanksgiving Day night, was a repeat. This time Tony exchanged Julianne for a young, short-haired brunette, named Jules. Tony and Jules acted as though they knew each other, hugging and kissing like two former flames. Julianne wondered how many women Tony had in his stable.

Another night of Fat Rob stretching out Julianne's pussy ended the next morning, when the second exchange was made.

Friday they rested, sleeping late, heading to dinner. "You know I've fucked every one of your sisters?" Tony asked.

"What? Are you serious?" Julianne asked, setting her fork down.

"Yep. You were the last one on my list. The other four have all had my cock."

Julianne didn't know what to say. She wasn't necessarily angry, just a bit surprised. "Well," she cleared her throat, "I guess that's quite an accomplishment."

"I think so," Tony agreed. Later than night a sweaty, exhausted Julianne screamed with pleasure as another orgasm over took her, Tony behind her gripping her hips, slapping her ass, letting her know he was ready to give her his cum.

On Saturday night, the third woman was exchanged with Fat Rob. Her name was Torrie. She was maybe mid to late 30s, had long blonde hair, and a bright smile. She gave Tony a hug and kiss on the cheek, smiling widely at Julianne. "I bet she thinks I'm a prostitute like her. Maybe I am. I miss TJ," she thought to herself.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head more times than she could count that final night with Fat Rob. Upon limping out of his Escalade in his club's parking lot the next morning, she was greeted by a smiling Torrie. "You are a lucky lady," she said, grabbing Julianne's face, planting a huge kiss on her mouth, sliding her tongue almost down her throat, taking her off guard. Julianne tasted Tony's semen on her breath.

"Um, thanks?" Julianne replied.

Tony and Julianne took a nap in the musky, sex-smelling, hotel room before checking out. Once again she sucked his cock on most of the way, arriving safely back home late that evening.

*********

Julianne was out cold in her bed at 11pm when she felt a large, warm mass, gently slide into her bed, kissing her bare shoulder, massaging her arm, "Hey" TJ whispered.

Julianne turned to face him, caressing his face, kissing him tenderly, "I missed you."

"I missed you too," he replied. If he only knew of the wild weekend she had. Her guilt was replaced with desire for this man when her kisses led them into each other's arms, naked, moaning, grinding, pumping, climaxing, making love until close to dawn. She felt at ease, she felt at home, she felt happy. She told herself she would no longer see Tony.

Chapter 7

TJ made love to Julianne in the shower the next morning. He left shortly after to tend to his patrol route. Julianne left early for work, avoiding Tony all together. She felt he wouldn't be forceful when she ended things with him, careful not to hurt his ego, she would tell him that he was too good and too wild for her. However, Julianne never got a chance to have that conversation with him.

Later than evening, while sitting in her bubble bath, waiting for TJ, Julianne heard commotion outside. It sounded like people yelling or throwing things. Alarmed, she got out of her tub, wrapped a large towel around her and headed to the living room. She saw Joanne next door throwing luggage at Tony, screaming at him, cursing him. Julianne's heart raced. She wondered if Tony's wife found out about the two of them somehow.

Her question was answered when she observed Joanne go inside and drag, by the hair, her screaming and crying daughters, nearly throwing them down the front steps, causing them to roll onto the grass. They appeared to be only wearing panties and a t-shirt. Joanne threw some more luggage at the two girls. Julianne breathed a sigh of relief, figuring Joanne must've caught Tony and her daughters in the act.

Her next thoughts went to TJ. She watched Joanne go back into her home, crying, throwing things. Julianne waited until things calmed down before calling TJ. She was too late, there was no answer. Julianne looked over into Joanne's kitchen from her own, seeing her cry into her cell phone. Perhaps she was calling TJ herself.

Julianne waited again, dozing off on the couch, still in her towel. She woke a couple hours later. She tried calling TJ once more -- no answer. Getting off the couch, heading to bed, she noticed Joanne's car was gone from their driveway.

She tried reaching TJ several times the next day. She was a nervous wreck, feeling as though this situation might put a damper on her sex life with TJ, immediately feeling guilt at her own selfishness afterward. Perhaps, she wondered, he was helping Joanne get through this ordeal.

A week went by, Julianne never heard from TJ or Tony. She was starting to feel lonely again. She tried calling TJ, finally getting an answer, asking him if everyone was ok, and explaining she witnessed some of the event. TJ was solemn in his answers, saying he had to help Joanne and is watching over her. He confirmed that she caught Tony having sex with Joanne's twin girls. TJ apologized to Julianne for her having to witness some of it and told her he needed to focus on helping Joanne.

Another week passed. Julianne's house felt colder, she felt colder, she also felt more tired, and her back ached.

It was close to Christmas now. Joanne's house was still empty, she had no idea where Tony was and TJ hadn't contacted her again. Julianne was sleeping late, never bothering to bathe on the weekends, not caring. She wondered if she'd hear from her son when Christmas arrived, maybe she'd get a card from him or he's stop by for a quick visit like last year.

It was 11:30am on a December Saturday morning. Julianne, like always, didn't want to get out of bed. She sighed, pulling the covers off her body, yawning, stretching, and making her way to the kitchen. She poured herself some coffee from yesterday morning, not bothering to make a new batch, warming it up in the microwave, not caring.

Plopping down on the couch, Julianne stared blankly out the front window of her home, focusing on nothing, not even noticing the kids riding their new bikes they most likely for Christmas on the sidewalk. She sniffed, sipping her coffee, yawning once more. She had to go to the grocery store in a little while. She had been putting it off as much as possible, her need for food growing too large to procrastinate any longer. She hoped she wouldn't run into anyone she knew, cursing herself for not going near closing time when hardly any customers were there. The previous night she fell asleep earlier than her usual 10pm bedtime, missing her window of opportunity.

Her thoughts went back to "it" -- the night she witnessed her husband with another woman, feeling empathy for poor Joanne, feeling guilt for participating in a husband's cheating, cursing herself for being no better than her ex. Finishing her coffee she felt, more than anything, loneliness and despair. Things were back to normal.

*

***There will be a second story with Julianne. It will feature her son. He may be able to end her depression.***