Former Playmates Pt. 08: Tiffanie's Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Due to sex, she missed several of Tom's soccer games he and his friends would have in a nearby park. She continued avoiding him, pushing guilt aside with a black dick.

Night after night, she was filled with cock. She even brought her addiction to her workplace, regularly fucking the black guy in the IT department - she didn't care. If it meant she'd get better service should she have a problem with her computer, and another black guy to fuck, she was all for it.

Tom didn't have school on Labor Day. He started his senior year of high school earlier in August.

That entire long weekend, Tiffanie was at an apartment complex of a black man she recently met. While Tom sat alone at home, playing video games, his mother was taken over and over again by a group of black men. When Tom turned off the gaming system and went to bed, his mother was across town, moaning, rubbing her semen-covered breasts and stomach, watching the last black man leave the apartment. She showered, dried off and joined the man who lived there in bed, sucking his cock back to life.

Later in September, Tiffanie didn't see her son on her birthday. But she didn't care, she had plans that night.

She went clubbing, alone. She knew members of the Atlanta Falcons frequented this particular night club. Tiffanie recognized one of the players, giving him her typical seductive smile, knowing how this would end.

It ended several hours later, in the Falcon's locker room one of the players snuck her into. Twenty black men took her that night - cumming on her face, tits, back, and ass, everywhere. They would take a break, rest up, and go at her again. She had never swallowed that much cum before, she felt full from it.

When it was done, the player that helped her organize this event drove her home. She sucked his cock the entire way, swallowing every last drop. He wished her a happy birthday and left. Tiffanie was alone again, alone at home with her sleeping son. She felt foolish and empty for going down this path. Bathing the dried semen off her body she wondered how long she could keep going like that.

She thought about Bob, remembering how much he loved to make love in the shower or bath tub. She remembered how good it felt when he'd gently suck her tits in a soapy tub.

Drying her hair, she tossed the towel, noticing something on the bed. It was a card from her son. He signed it with a simple "Happy Birthday Mom."

"I could've spent the evening with my son," she thought, sadness overtaking her. She climbed into bed, still naked and wondered what Tom had done that evening. She knew what she had done, recalling all the cocks pistoning in and out of every access point on her body. "I wonder if that would turn him on to know what I've been doing?" she wondered, quickly burying those thoughts.

Bob entered her mind again. They hadn't spoken since that first weekend in May.

"Bob," She whispered, thinking about her father. She never knew him as that until recently, after all these years of knowing him. The sex was the best too. It was loving, gentle, caring.

Tiffanie's eyes watered, thinking about him and their time together. She wanted to make things right. Before she went to sleep, she wondered if all the black cock in the world would hide her guilt for not at least trying to do that with him - her father.

Chapter 5

"Tiffanie. Come in, please," Bob said the next day, opening the door, seeing Tiffanie standing there.

"Happy Birthday," he said watching her walk past him into his home. "Forty-one, right?"

Tiffanie nodded.

"There's something I want to give you. Open it later when you get home. I was planning on mailing it, but was waiting, in case you showed up," Bob said, handing her an envelope. TIffanie agreed, sliding it in her purse.

"So what can I do for you?" Bob asked.

Tiffanie said nothing, slowing removing her dress over her shoulders, sliding it down, standing nude for Bob. "One last time?" she asked.

Bob looked over her naked body, extending his hand, leading her to his bed room.

********

It felt right to Tiffanie. It felt like something she needed to do, to say goodbye to him. It turned out to be perfect timing too.

Diane called Tiffanie near the end of September informing her of Bob's passing. Tiffanie assumed Bob must've told Diane he was her father as well at some point. Either way, Diane knew enough to call Tiffanie upon Bob's death.

Tiffanie attended the funeral, sitting in the back, seeing Diane and her son, Elliot hold hands, a small smile coming over her face. They looked so happy.

When she got home late that night, black cock entered her mind. She debated going out to find some to take her mind off of recent events, but decided to open the envelope Bob gave her. She had forgotten about it. It had been in her purse for a couple weeks - she had been busy on her back and all fours during that time.

Tiffanie nearly collapsed when she opened it. Her first thought was taking Tom on an exotic vacation, mom and son becoming one while there. Her next thought was buying Tom a new car, maybe even a house of his own. She pushed that aside. Her final thought was showing her son the check for $25 million dollars Bob had written her. Their excitement would lead to hugging, then kissing, then...

No. She wouldn't tell him or anyone. This would be her secret amongst her other secrets. She'd never tell anyone about Bob. She would never admit to her other sisters that she and Diane were their half sisters. She would never admit to Diane she knew any of this.

She took a few of her friends out to dinner and dancing, her treat, the next day. Tiffanie decided to resume her black cock loving lifestyle. During girl talk with her friends at dinner, one of them suggested Tiffanie find a sexy, obsidian piece of perfection, to call her own - a boyfriend of sorts.

She thought about it more and more as the night progressed. While she was having sex with a random black guy in the parking lot, the idea hit her. She needed a black cock connoisseur; a woman with exceptional knowledge and experience with black cocks.

When Tiffanie worked for Bob, one of the magazines the company published was rumored to have such a woman working there. Word got around that she'd have sex with clients and black male models for the magazine, rising in ranks in the marketing department.

Feeling the black guy she was riding fill her pussy with cum in the fogged up car, Tiffanie thought of the woman, meeting and working with her, watching her with black men - gorgeous models for the magazine. Tiffanie decided to get in touch with her, hoping she'd remember her.

Saying goodbye to the guy she was with, she re-entered the club, with her friends, to find more dick. Devin was the woman's name. Tiffanie would call her the next day, after turning in her notice at work, and retiring a millionaire.

Chapter 6

"Beautiful. Isn't it?" Devin asked, sipping a glass of wine. "I love watching him fuck."

Devin and Tiffanie stood in a darkened room on the opposite side of a two-way mirror, watching a black man have sex with a younger white girl.

"Yes," Tiffanie agreed, watching the girl's face contort from immense pleasure. "How old is she?"

"Eighteen, maybe 19. Her name is Rhea. She's a college student I met last week at a career fair the magazine had a booth at. I could see how eager she was. I could tell she knew what Elite Magazine is all about," Devin explained, sipping her wine, referring to one of the magazines Bob's company published. It was marketed toward African-American males, age 18-35.

The two women paused, listening to the girl climax again. "One thing led to another and here she is. Ulysses has been fucking her for a week now, almost non-stop. They take breaks to eat, drink, and sleep. But just look at him," Devin grinned.

Tiffanie moaned inwardly, watching the most attractive black man she had ever seen, sweat dripping off his muscles onto the college student, relentlessly pounding her from behind.

Ulysses pulled out of her, bent down, pulled her hips back to him, and licked, kissed, and sucked her ass cheeks. Popping her butt cheek out of his mouth, leaving a hickey on the girl, he looked to the mirror, a sly grin upon his face - he knew he was being watched.

"That young woman will be fully blackened come tomorrow thanks to Ulysses and I," Devin said. "Which reminds me," Devin turned to face Tiffanie. "You want him?"

"Oh, well, I mean if he's already taken or busy," Tiffanie answered.

"It's fine. You can borrow him whenever you want. I need one thing in return," Devin said, her fingers sliding along the shoulder strap of Tiffanie's dress.

"What's that?"

"Before I let you have Ulysses for your playtime needs, I need you to help me pay a debt," Devin smiled, sliding the strap over Tiffanie's shoulder. "Not with money," She whispered.

"Uh, well," Tiffanie said.

"I made a bet, one I lost, with an associate of mine. Since I lost I must be his for a month. I don't feel like doing this, since Ulysses is home for awhile before heading out on another photo shoot, I want to spend that time with him instead," Devin explained. She pulled the dress down further, revealing more of Tiffanie's breast, the nipple erect.

"If you can belong to this man for one month, in my place, then I'll let you have Ulysses whenever you want," Devin said, bringing Tiffanie's nipple to her mouth, kissing it softly.

Tiffanie moaned, watching the college student fling her head back, arching back while Ulysses sucked on her ass cheek.

Devin grabbed Tiffanie's breasts, "Fat Rob will love these."

"Fat Rob?" Tiffanie asked. "Is that the guy you're talking about?"

"Mmhmm. Be his for a month and Ulysses is yours," Devin said, tweaking a nipple, pulling Tiffanie's dress back up.

"Why do they call him Fat Rob?" Tiffanie asked.

Devin slowly kissed Tiffanie's lips, "You'll find out," she whispered.

********

After lying to her son, telling Tom she had to go on an extended business trip, pushing away guilt, Tiffanie made her way to Fat Rob's the second week of October.

After entering his luxurious apartment, greeted by one of Fat Rob's associates, Tiffanie was led outside to the deck area. There was a hot tub with three younger white women, each fucking a black man. Fat Rob was in the corner of the deck, at his grill, cooking hotdogs.

"Ah you must be Tiffanie, Devin's substitute. Welcome," Fat Rob said. He nodded to his associate to finish the hotdogs. "Come; let me get a good look at you. You posed in Playboy?"

"Yes," TIffanie replied, following Fat Rob back into the apartment. "It was quite a few years ago."

"Well you certainly still have a body for it," Fat Rob said, leading her into a bedroom. "Strip for me."

Tiffanie didn't hesitate, removing her dress for Fat Rob. "No underwear. Good," He grinned.

Fat Rob, a mountainous black man, circled a nude Tiffanie, eyeing her up and down, studying her. He stood behind her, cupping her large breasts, "How old are you now?"

"Forty-one," TIffanie replied.

"Mmmm," Fat Rob said, sliding his hand down her body, rubbing her clit with his middle finger. He slid the finger inside her, she was soaking wet. "Excellent."

"You ever worked with black dick before?" Fat Rob asked, taking his finger out of her, smelling it, licking her juices.

"In my younger years, yes. But recently my desire for black men has exploded tenfold," she said.

"Well my clientele are mostly black men. I'm going to have to make sure you are stretched out," Fat Rob said, opening the bedroom door; five black men walking in.

"These are some of my employees. They are going to warm you up - get that pussy nice and loose for me. Then later tonight, I'll come back and break you in more with this," Fat Rob said, unzipping his pants, pulling out the fattest black cock she had ever seen.

Tiffanie's eyes widened, "Is, is that why they call you Fat Rob?"

Fat Rob chuckled, watching his associates undress, their black cocks growing in size. He left Tiffanie to them, tending to business.

Tiffanie smiled, watching the five black men stand before her naked. She went to her knees, a cock in each hand, and one in her mouth. She closed her eyes, moaning, thinking about how this may be the best month of her life.

Chapter 7

For the month of October, Tiffanie was Fat Rob's number one girl. She had no idea how much money he made off her and didn't care. She was paid with a place to live, Fat Rob's bed to sleep in, sometimes with one or two other white women, and with Fat Rob's fat cock on a daily basis.

She followed him around, her arm around his, in his several strip clubs. Tiffanie would suck the cocks of all the black men Fat Rob had business meetings with, staying on one for five minutes, before moving to the next. When the meeting would end, she'd finish them off, swallowing their seed, then jump on Fat Rob and cum over and over on his dick.

She loved it. She was forgetting she had a son, she was forgetting about Bob, she was forgetting about her latent incestuous desires. After a slip up in September, before Bob passed away, Tiffanie was renewed with her black lust, her plan to never, ever give in to her taboo desires - using black cock to suppress those urges for as long as needed, perhaps when Tom moved away and got married. She felt she was in the clear.

Near Halloween, Tiffanie was able to take Fat Rob's in his entirety up her anus. Her asshole was a gaping cavern by the end of the month. On several nights, Tiffanie was double-teamed, a cock in each hole. With her tits being sucked, her hands jacking a cock, a cock in her pussy and one in her ass, Tiffanie thought about Tom.

"This is who your mommy is, Tom," She thought to herself, when another cock entered her mouth. "I'll never cross that line with you."

In her mind, Tom was watching her, seeing who she really was. She pictured him watching the several black men take his mother. Tiffanie licked her lips clean of the fresh coat of semen and smiled. "I bet he'd like it," her voice echoed in her head. She climaxed seconds later at that thought, shaking while surrounded by cock.

On Halloween, Tom was at a friend's house, playing video games. Several others joined later, the mother bringing out snacks for them to munch on. That very same moment Tiffanie was on top of Fat Rob, cumming once again, while he sucked her tits.

"Ahh yess!" She cried out.

"You love that black dick don't you?" Fat Rob grinned. "You on the pill?"

"Yes!" Tiffanie cried out again.

"Good. I'm sure you've noticed we don't wear condoms."

"I have," Tiffanie calmed down, kissing Fat Rob as hard as she could. "I love the feeling of your cum erupting inside me.

"Well we only have another week or so together, so you better get as much of that cum out of me as possible. Understand?"

Tiffanie nodded, smiling into his face, "Yes sir."

Fat Rob was merciless in their final few days together. Tiffanie couldn't help but think Devin was missing out. Then she remembered Ulysses. His perfect body, six pack abs, she couldn't wait to get her hands on him.

Little did she know after leaving Fat Rob's, her madness would truly set in. It never occurred to her to let destiny happen, to stop running from the things she feared.

********

Tiffanie sped to Devin's house, cock-crazed, and determined. It was on now. She would, in essence, own Ulysses, or at least partly own him with Devin. She would show her family, her sisters, and her son that she is NOTHING like them. She would never, ever commit incest. She was above that. She would show all them that she loved black men, Ulysses would be hers!

Devin answered the door in a bathrobe, nothing underneath, drying her hair. Ulysses was behind her, a towel around his waist, checking his phone.

"Welcome back. I take it you're done with Fat Rob," Devin said, letting her in.

"Yes," Tiffanie said, eyes glued to Ulysses, walking pass Devin. She stood in front of him, admiring his body.

"Hi," He said, nodding politely.

"Ulysses, this is - "

"Tiffanie," She interrupted Devin, extending her hand to Ulysses.

"Yes, Tiffanie," Devin chuckled. "She's going to be borrowing you some."

"Nice to meet you," Ulysses shook her hand.

Tiffanie looked to Devin, "May I take him home with me now?"

Devin laughed, walking to Ulysses, bringing him in for a long kiss, "Mmmm, be good for her. She's very excited."

Ulysses nodded, finished getting ready, packing a small bag. Tiffanie was taking him home. She had no idea if Tom would be there, but if he was she'd introduce Ulysses, and take him to bed.

Tiffanie plugged in her address into her car's GPS, told Ulysses to drive there, got in the passenger side and immediately began sucking his cock while he drove. It was delicious, and it was hers. She'd show everyone what she truly loves, or at least what she was telling herself she truly loved.

Tom was indeed home. Tiffanie never once thought that she hadn't seen her son in a month, only politely saying hello to him. Her heart skipped several beats when she saw her boy, but she quickly calmed herself down in order to focus on her task at hand - showing everyone how much she loves black cock.

Tiffanie introduced Tom to Ulysses, they smiled and nodded politely. She took Ulysses by the hand, leading him to her bedroom. They immediately stripped naked, she guided him to bed, and rode him to several loud orgasms not caring if Tom was still in the house.

That evening, Tom arrived while she was cooking dinner. Tiffanie assumed he was gone for most of her afternoon sex session with Ulysses. She didn't care, there'd be other times for Tom was see what she's really like.

Ulysses stayed with Tiffanie most of November. They'd go out on the weekend, meeting Devin, going back to her place and worship his body until Sunday.

While at her house, Tiffanie was shameless. She'd kiss Ulysses passionately in front of Tom. She'd suck his cock, knowing Tom wasn't in his room and could walk in on it any minute; she'd have loud sex with Ulysses in her shower, bedroom, and living room couch, knowing her son could hear. She didn't care. She was a black cock queen and this is what she does.

She and her son hardly spoke; her attention was on her house guest Ulysses. She'd jack his cock under the dinner table, sitting across from Tom. She'd ask her son politely to clean the dishes after dinner, going to her knees under the table, sucking Ulysses' cock while her son quickly cleaned up. TIffanie wondered if he could hear the slurping and sucking sounds she was making.

Ulysses felt uncomfortable, telling Tiffanie several times to refrain, to wait until Tom was out of the house. She ignored his suggestions and requests.

Tiffanie wanted to up the ante. She booked a trip for Thanksgiving to the Bahamas. She purposely ordered Tom to accompany her and Ulysses. He sighed, not wanting to argue with a woman he wasn't very close to anymore, and went along with it.

On this trip, Tiffanie hardly saw her son. Her time was spent with Ulysses embedded balls deep inside her. She fucked him in the swimming pools, the ocean; her room next door to Tom's trying to be as loud as possible. By the end of the trip, her son appeared miserable. His mother completely ignored him, further showing him what she all about - black cock.

Back home, Tiffanie was riding Ulysses again, looking over her shoulder to her partially closed bedroom door. "Come in here!" she said to herself through grit teeth. "Watch me! Watch your mommy fuck!"

The bed was slamming against the wall, "Watch your mommy fuck this black dick!"

Tom was in his bedroom, the door closed, reading a magazine with headphones on, music turned up as loud as can be without pain. He knew what his mother was doing. He was counting down the days until Christmas. He'd be spending it with his father and his family, far away from his mother. He didn't quite understand what was going on in her head, but was sick of her and her wanton display. He had no idea what she was trying to prove, but was caring less and less about her and their relationship.