Former Playmates Pt. 08: Tiffanie's Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

Tiffanie's insanity went up a few levels at Christmas. She threw a nice sized Christmas party, using her secret millions to fund it, just like she did with her Thanksgiving trip.

She would show her sisters she wasn't a sicko like them. She invited Diane and Stephanie, who was now living with Diane in Charleston, South Carolina, not as far away as Julianne in Tampa. Tiffanie was able to deduce that Stephanie was also sleeping with her own son, living in the same incestuous home as Diane.

Tiffanie smirked. She'd show them. She'd show them what she loved. She'd show them she wasn't a freak like them. She invited Diane's two daughters for good measure. Everyone would know that Tiffanie, in her mind, was the most normal one in the family.

Ulysses was the guest of honor. He was nude the entire time, save for a cute little bow tie. He served the women food, beverages, provided foot or shoulder rubs. Tiffanie proudly showed him off as hers. This black man with a perfect body and beautiful black cock was all hers.

Then it was time to share her most prized cock. Tiffanie ordered Ulysses to head to her bedroom, then the women would take turns with him. Tiffanie's relatives would see what she experiences daily. She hoped they'd feel bad for engaging in incest.

"Who's first?" Tiffanie grinned.

"Me!" Diane immediately piped up, rushing up the stairs to Tiffanie's bedroom. Tiffanie's smiled, chatting with her relatives, the faint sounds of Diane climaxing on Ulysses' cock in the background.

"Well? How was he?" Tiffanie asked, a smug grin on her face, 15 minutes later.

"Oh he was great!" Diane said, sitting down next to her daughter Valerie. "You want to?"

"Sure!" her daughter said.

Diane then talked about her son, Elliot again. How sweet he was, how they spend so much time with each other. Diane's other daughter, was nodding, smiling. "This isn't right," Tiffanie thought. "Diane is talking about her son again. What about Ulysses?"

Valerie returned after cumming on Ulysses' cock, smiling, giggling, taking her seat next to her mother. Then Valerie joined the conversation with the others about the house in Charleston, how big it was, how nice it was to have family there. "No, no," Tiffanie was getting angry, her crazed mind spinning. "You're supposed to be talking about how great Ulysses was!" she thought.

Diane's other daughter went, having her turn, then the same thing occurred. Nothing. They talked about something Stephanie's son did, how cute he was, and so on. Her plan wasn't working.

"Stephanie," Tiffanie spoke up, referring to a woman, who has turned out to be her half sister, thanks to Bob. "Your turn."

"Ooh! Ok," she smiled, bouncing happily on her way to Tiffanie's bedroom.

*********

"Well, well, well mister," Stephanie said, closing TIffanie's bedroom door. "We meet again."

"Hi Stephanie. It's been awhile," the nude Ulysses chuckled, watching Stephanie slide out of her dress.

"Yes, about two years, or so," She grinned, climbing on top of Ulysses. Tiffanie had no idea Stephanie and Ulysses had a hot little fling.

"How are you? Things going ok in Minnesota?" he asked.

"Oh, I'm living in Charleston now. My son and I moved in with Diane and her son," Stephanie explained, sliding his cock inside her.

Ulysses sucked one of her large breasts, "I see."

"Yes, he and I are lovers now," Stephanie explained.

"He doesn't mind you doing this with me?" Ulysses asked.

Stephanie giggled, kissing Ulysses hard on the mouth. "No! See there's one thing you should realize."

She began grinding against Ulysses, "A good as this big dick of yours is, a mommy will always prefer another one."

Ulysses winced, moaning lightly, reading between the lines, "Oh yeah?"

"Mmhmm. So I'll have some fun tonight, then tomorrow I'll head back to Charleston to be with my honey."

"Your son," Ulysses confirmed.

Stephanie kissed him again, smiling, as Ulysses thrust upward into her. "Yes."

When Stephanie returned after her fun with Ulysses, she smiled at Tiffanie thanking her for a nice time with her man, then rejoined the others, not mentioning black cock for the rest of the night. They were unphased, Tiffanie was furious.

She put on a happy face for the rest of her party. Seeing them off, she declined to join them for breakfast at the hotel where they stayed, opting to stay in bed with Ulysses instead.

Chapter 9

"So you and your mom aren't that close anymore?" A friend's mom quietly asked Tom at a New Year's party.

"Nah, not really. She's been hanging out with this guy and I hardly see or talk to her. Things are just weird with her," Tom explained.

"I'm sorry," She empathized.

"I don't have the heart to tell her I got accepted to UCLA. I'm not sure she'd even care if I go to college that far away," Tom said.

"Oh, I'm sure she'll care. I hope things get sorted out by then though," the mother told him.

"Yeah, maybe," Tom shrugged.

"Ok everyone ready?" a friend said, urging everyone in the crowded living room to stand and countdown to one, signaling the New Year.

When the fireworks when off at midnight, not far away from Devin's, Tiffanie was cumming hard on top of Ulysses, Devin sucking one of her breasts, Devin's sister sucking another. Another of Devin's sisters was sitting on Ulysses' face, cumming too. Devin has four sisters, all of them in town for New Years. Tiffanie brought the group count to six - six white women kissing, licking, servicing Ulysses all night.

Tiffanie wondered if they'd let her be part of their family - a new family.

Over the next few months, Ulysses was resistant to spending time with Tiffanie, questioning her on her relationship with her son, wondering why she wasn't spending time with him more often. She ignored his concerns, telling him things are just fine between them.

Tiffanie borrowed Ulysses for Valentine's Day. "Ah! Shit!" she sat on him in the shower, Ulysses sucking her tits, covering them with hickeys. She arched her back, looking upward, closing her eyes, Ulysses taking her breast meat out of his mouth with a loud popping sound, while the water cascaded down on them. Tom was at the library staying late with a study group, hoping to prolong their session so he could delay going home.

Tiffanie and Ulysses argued more in March. He begged her to spend time with Tom for his birthday, she assured Ulysses all was well and she didn't need to.

"Harder! Yes!" She called out to Ulysses. He was behind her, gripping her hair, pummeling into her ass.

Tom was at a friend's house for his birthday, blowing out some candles. The 18-year-old had no interest in going home.

Tom was home alone for Spring Break. His mother took her black lover on another trip, fucking his brains out like she always did; cumming over and over while visiting a beautiful tropical locale.

Ulysses stopped the argument before it happened when he asked Tiffanie to bring Tom along on this trip. She said he'd be fine at home.

April arrived, Ulysses worked more often, leaving Tiffanie alone to go black cock hunting again. Several orgies and strangers brought to the house, caused Tom to leave. He packed his things and went to a friend's while his mother was being double and triple teamed in her bedroom.

When Ulysses learned of this after casually asking Tiffanie what she was up to while he was traveling for work, he ended it.

"What? What do you mean?" Tiffanie said.

"We're done. I'm sorry. My biological mother wasn't around, I never saw her. You gotta spend more time with your son. This isn't right," he said, packing a few items he left at her home.

"No, wait, it's fine! Really it's ok!" Tiffanie grabbed his arm, feeling her plan falling apart.

"No. I have to go. It's been fun, but he's going to college soon, he'll be grown up and resenting you if you don't spend more time with him."

"But I need you!" she yelled.

"No, you don't. You want me, but you NEED to focus on your relationship with Tom," Ulysses said, quickly taking his leave; leaving Tiffanie alone and crying.

She knew he was right. She could've chased after him, begging him to stay, or called him over and over, pleading for his return to her. But she didn't. Tiffanie was tired of avoiding her son, the one person she knew she loved most.

It was time for her face reality, to face her destiny - whatever it may be.

After a week, holed up in her room, alone, crying, accepting reality, Tiffanie removed her pajamas. Tip-toeing naked down the hallway to Tom's room, she gently opened the door, walking in.

Tiffanie stood there, watching him sleep. "Tom, I love you," She whispered. She leaned down, kissing the side of his head, one of her large breasts grazing his shoulder.

Before she left his room, she glanced at him once more, knowing it was only a matter of time, knowing what and who she truly wanted in this world. Seeing Diane and Elliot awoke that desire in her, there was no more burying it, no more trying to avoid it. She was going to make love to Tom.

It was May 1, 9:14 am. One year since she learned Bob was her father.

The end.

**************************

Remember folks: the moms in my literary universe love black cock. But there is one cock they love more than all others! Part 9 will feature Tiffanie and her son!

**************************