All Comments on 'Fossil Hills'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
An amazing complex story

The psychological content is amazingly deep, and the ending, though predictable, has an interesting twist. I kind of wish you'd left room for further development, still it's a good read on it's own.

Use1ceOnlyUse1ceOnlyalmost 17 years ago
Women and Sex

If she continues to be sexually active with her two lovers Jane's urges are unlikely to get less. I'm man of seventy and in poor health as well. Certainly I can't fuck though I'd very much like to. However, I have women friends of the same age who are very eager to get their hands on the dwindling number of potent men round here.

Beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wrong

Should be under lesbian it was also fantasy rubbish at that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A bit wordy but still good

A nice romance but not much on the sexiness. Still a decent read apart from a couple of misused homophones. Learn the difference between there and their, your writing style is too good to ignore a goof like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A BEAUTIFUL STORY

out of a violent act came so much love and respect for all three of them....so glad they all became lovers of each other....like they say....vice is nice....but incest is best......the only thing is any rapist should be castrated and have their pricks cut off too or better still.....hung......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous