All Comments on 'Found Out My Babysitter Is a Slut!'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really Liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking awful

Dreadful writing, dreadful spelling, dreadful everything. Well worth avoiding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really?

Most accounts of male endurance are grossly exaggerated, but this.. I just fucking stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Endurance

Well, when I was younger a half hour was not uncommon. Fifteen minutes was usual. An hour about once every month or two.

Now 10 minutes is a good night. But I leave her pussy twitching (experience does count) so I get no complaints. Especially if I can do it again in an hour. Which I usually can.

Mom says it runs in the family. (late life endurance). I missed out on the 12" dick. But I have no complaints.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The memories

of the good times I've had playing with myself when babysitting :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

does anyone have a cock i can borrow??????????????? ; )

MattAkerMattAkerover 11 years ago
Lol @ anon

Sexy story, loved it. But as for the brave "anonymous" comments, endurance increases with age... Now at 40 I might only be good for 2-3 shots in a night, but those shots takes ages to get to. A word of advice if you have problems lasting, get a PA piercing, it lessens sensitivity a fair amount and rubs the girl in a good way. =)

belladonna_echobelladonna_echoover 11 years ago
Made me so wet

God this was a hot story. My cunt was drooling the whole time. Please write more about Candice's adventures?

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

Nasty and very hoy! 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Baby Sinning

This story got a reaction out of me. I never did the parents of the children I watched, but I did learn a lot from the porn stash of one couple I sat for. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
when was a single dad

Reminds me of the time my 15 year old babysitter said she heard that I had a great cock from one of her older friends. I was 25 and she had just turned 15. Man what a great story this is!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW!!!

What a hot fucking series of fuck stories! Either you've got a very active imagination or this shit actually happened! Keep on fucking the babysitter - but try not to knock her up - that gets REALLY messy!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
very hot

great sex, fun sex romp

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!!

This is one of my "go to" reads when I need to get off! Btw, I especially love your dedication to "Jeanine" at the end! Fkn hilarious!! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Picture it!

I remember babysitting and fantasizing about some of the husbands! Brought back those lustful memories

Jenknotty

RogueRamblingsRogueRamblingsover 10 years ago
Yes!

Thank you for the 3 orgasms :) I only made it halfway through though! xxx

Imyourdaddy2niteImyourdaddy2niteabout 10 years ago
Awesome story

Hopefully you'll will continue it after all these years.

Loves_music_loves_to_danceLoves_music_loves_to_dancealmost 10 years ago
*****

Really awesome read. Could not help but finger myself while I read, and impossibly I brought myself to orgasm without a vibrator. Almost never can do that...

unclehansunclehansabout 9 years ago
Who is Jeanine?

I feel that we need to know :-}

StockholmblondieStockholmblondieabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Loved it, wish I had half the talent. :p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I want to be your slut

Hi. My name is Jen and your story is really, really hot. I can't tell you how many times I read it. Each time I put myself in Kate's place. I'm an attractive woman - 28, with long, dirty blonde hair and blue eyes and a nice figure. I'm a teacher. I'm married and we have two adorable children. That's all fine and good but I want to be your married little slut. I want to be someone's married little slut. I rub my pussy as I read this story. That was enough at first. Then I found myself doing a little more each day. I printed out your story and took it to work. I locked my door and rubbed my pussy. Yes, I rubbed my pussy while sitting at my desk in school. I'm getting a little wet just thinking about it now. Soon I found myself sitting in front of the window at home with the blinds slightly open as I pulled up my skirt and rubbed my pussy. Then I opended the blinds a little more. Each day I get a little bolder. Last Friday I was really horny and I put on a pink camisole. I was naked underneath. I called a cab. I was going to fuck the taxi driver. I rubbed my pussy and pinched my nipples as I waited for him to arrive. My heart was beating really hard when he knocked on my door. I chickened out and threw on my coat and gave him $20 and got rid of him. Still, I keep thinking about that idea. I've come very close several times - dialing the number for another cab. Did he know what i was doing? It must have seemed very strange when I answered the door looking like that and I'm sure that my face was flushed. I'm on the verge of doing this or something else. After all, this would be a complete stranger. I want to be fucked my a complete stranger. I want to let him use me. BTW, I live in Rockville, Maryland. Let me know if anyone is close by. Maybe you could be the stranger. Maybe I'll let you fuck me like a little slut. RIght now I'm going to rub my pussy as i think about it.

Jen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot for Kate AND Jen!

Great story, Kate's so HOT ... but ...

Fuck, Jen, your comment made me as horny as the story did. I'd love to be your stranger fuck! It's so sweet that you got so fired up over a hot read. I love the image of that fine babysitter, but now I'm enjoying a nice fantasy about you, also, a hot teacher. Respond if you'd like an admirer. Thank you, baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rockville, MD

I'm close to Rockville, md..as a matter of fact grew up there. would love to chat w you about being a slut...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Babysitter in Florida

Having been a babysitter since I was 16 (now 22 and in college) I have found that married couples enjoy living on the edge when it comes to sex. Since I love both men and women and sometimes at the same time I have found it to be enjoyable as a perk and I have also found that babysittters with this attitude are called on more often and I do spend more money on lingerie. I currently attend college in Orlando - but live about 20 miles north near 441/SR46 where it is difficult to find the exact type of couple that I would thoroughly commit to and enjoy but find that both men and women seem to want me more and more. I also enjoy double/triple penetration - if it is the right crowd - and thoroughly enjoy performing oral to completion on well built males (regardless of age)

I also have a appetite for well built females that taste ever so good and enjoy performing oral on them as long as they will permit me. :-) Lisa M.

PS: Will continue to read stories of this nature !!!!!!!!!! Wopuld LUV to hear from FEMALES in the local area who need attention on a regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I don't know what kind of women you hang out with

But those (34B/36C - 26/28 - 36/38) are NOT "above-average" proportions. In fact, I think you'll find they're actually close to exactly average.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Selfish jerk

His disregard for the concern of the girl's mother was stupid and selfish. All he really cared about was "how v long he lasted". It could have been a good story, oh well.

Hornymilf69Hornymilf69almost 3 years ago

Would have been a great read if he wasnt bragging about his cock most of the time. I had to skip through all those parts to get to the good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ha! Not bitter…not much 🤣

Imyourdaddy2niteImyourdaddy2nitealmost 2 years ago

Still hoping you continue this story. Still one of my favorites.

OldbourbonguyOldbourbonguyover 1 year ago

It was great, you read some of the comments you would think it was real. It’s just a story.

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

The babysitter, always a classic fantasy, thanks for allowing us to revisit it. A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Too bad he doesn't put a baby in the sitter's belly, and his wife could stay gone. His kids love her, and she could be mommy, with all the other babies!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
3429 Followers
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...