Found Out My Babysitter Is a Slut!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of us giggled, knowing that I would.

It was now already near midnight, her mom was going to be insanely mad. So what. After she dressed I led her to the front door of the house, where I scooped her in my arms again and planted another lusty perverted tongue-filled kiss on her young mouth. She kissed back not like a whore -- well, I guess they don't kiss do they -- but instead like an oversexed young woman who adores the men who fuck her.

Just before she slipped outside into the night, I put my head near her ear. "I'm really, really glad we did this," I told her with about a hunderd times more honesty than I ever give my wife, "you are incredibly sexy and beautiful and, baby, you are just about the hottest fuck I've had in a long time."

Candice wiggled her nose at me, in that school-girl sort of way. "Yeah," she said thoughtfully and softly, "you have a great cock, Jack, I'm gonna be thinking about it until next time."

Which would turn out to be a whole other story.

[P.S. If you are reading this, Jeanine -- like you have a sexual thought anywhere in your scrawny body -- then all I have to say to you is, FUCK YOU.]