All Comments on 'Four Bikies'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cute , But

If Julie is writing this, why is she describing the scene in the third person?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

If I was Julie, and they were rough bikers, I'd expect to have had my throat fucked, nipples pulled and arse spread wide... A few times over...and left naked covered and dripping with cum... Now that has just made me cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Taste it!

With 4 bikies plundering her, at least one of them should have flipped her over on her stomach on the boot of the car. Spread her ass cheeks wide and rimmed her dirty little asshole. Sucked, Licked and tongue fucked her until she came. Then sodomized her until he emptied his load deep in her rectum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Discovery of Orgasm-except . . .

She emerged from experience with first-ever orgasm but couldn't story be told without rape?

Oh. Right. The genre is force, so of course. A combination of rough yet considerate and humor snatching her clothes.

An Episode 2 could find her breaking up with BF and seeking out just 2 of them and banging weekends and thrilling motorcycle rides while keeping her proper weekday job.

Ep 3 telling her adventure to a proper GF and inviting her to try out a pair of big-dick bikies on a Sunday afternoon, thinking about it all week and deciding she wants to again but only after church next Sunday.

Episode 4 ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous