Four Housewives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come on little pet-girl, relax and obey,' he firmly told her.

She was on all fours, vibrating with emotion. The strikes to her bottom had hardly been objected to, showing how far gone she was. In her own home a boy was spanking her, and she hadn't the will to object. She felt his hand grip her sex, then a finger slid up her slit, to inexpertly fiddle with her clit.

She moaned a little gasping sound.

'Come on, slut. Be a good little pet-girl, and obey your master. All you have to do, is relax and obey,' he quietly encouraged.

The soft tones of his voice penetrated deeply into her subconscious. It felt as though she were in a dream. She wondered what kind of twisted mind had created this fantasy for her to act out.

'Relax, and obey. Make it easy on yourself. Come on, pet, relax and obey,' he smoothly spoke.

It was only a small hesitant move, but it led to her complete surrender. That first step led to another, until she was yielding to his commands. Hearing his soothing words of encouragement, and compliments on her body, Josie was feeling impelled to obey him. It was easier to simply give in, to relax, to be docile, and to obey.

Karl had an attractive woman crawling at his feet! She looked so very sexy, and was very sexed up. Like last time, she was ready for it. Could he go that far? Surely she would snap out of it if he tried to take her. Whatever was going on in her mind, she had herself worked up again.

The key to having her would be to find out what turned her on so much. So much, that she lost control. Looking at her compliantly crawling through her home, while almost naked, had him enthralled. She had a nice ass, and nothing of it was hidden.

He was delaying the inevitable from fear of the consequences.

'What are you? You've behaved like a dirty slut, and now like a pet-girl. So what are you?' he asked.

Josie couldn't think straight. This was too humiliating to withstand, and it had her worked up, so much, that arousal flooded her mind. Her panties were soaking wet with sex juices. She was willing to say anything to keep him happy. She was breathing heavily, and helpless to resist, like a bitch on heat.

'I'm your slutty pet-bitch, sir,' Josie heavily breathed out the words.

'Good girl! Carry on and obey me, slutty pet-bitch,' Karl quietly spoke.

He patted her bottom then stroked her hair. When she pressed her face against his hand, to nuzzle it, he knew he'd won. He pressed his finger into her crack, and followed it down to her smooth pussy. Flicking the panty crotch away, he felt how wet and open she was.

She nuzzled his hardness. If it hadn't been in his jeans she would have sucked his dick. As it was she was biting it through the material.

Back in the kitchen, she used the last of her willpower to peek at the clock. Damn! Her husband was late. If he didn't get here soon, she would be in terrible trouble. She'd lost the game, to become completely under this boy's control. He was only eighteen, yet he had her obediently following instructions.

She was a mature, married woman, yet this boy had badly degraded her, by reducing her to being a humble pet. He was treating her like a bitch on heat, which had to be admitted, it was true. What had he called her? His pet-girl, whatever that was.

The phone rang, but when she tried to rise to answer it, he pulled the leash tight, almost choking her. It was galling to be kept on hands and knees in her kitchen. There was nothing to be done about it, for he had full control of her. As he hadn't done anything bad to her so far, she figured he wasn't going to. He was too young and inexperienced, so she would be safe, until her husband got home to rescue her. At least she didn't have to fight him off, she could just give in, and immerse herself in the naughty game.

'Stay! Relax and obey me,' he demanded.

'Yes, sir,' Josie responded, this time thoroughly meaning it.

Physically restricted from rising, she remained on hands and knees, unable to answer the phone. She felt belittled and humbled. In her own kitchen she was nearly naked, with a neighbours son controlling her. He'd called her his slutty-bitch, and his pet-bitch. It had all happened too quickly to realise the consequences. Now she was just that, his pathetic pet-bitch.

She cringed on hearing her husband leaving a message on the answer phone. She wanted to yell at him to get home, NOW! He was several hours from home, so what could he do. He seemed so close, yet so very far away. Listening to his familiar voice brought on feelings of sorrow and guilt. All she could do was silently cry. Big tears rolled down her cheeks.

She was hot and aroused, made ready for this boy, and her husband was saying he loved her. Josie wanted to yell at him that he was too late, and should have come home sooner.

'I'm sorry, Josie,' he said again. 'I'll be home Monday, or Tuesday latest. This is why I said I'd get a taxi. I'm guessing you're surprising me at the airport. I'll call you again, love you, Harold,' he said.

Karl grabbed her face and turned it to look into her eyes. He had a grin on his face, and she knew full well what it meant.

'You are mine for the weekend,' he confirmed the worst.

The look of victory on his face was enough to grind her deeper into submission.

'Yes, sir,' she heavily sighed.

'So what are you going to do?' he asked.

'Whatever you want me to do, sir,' she said.

She hoped he knew what to do with her, for if he didn't do something soon, she would explode. Her pussy was on fire, with her whole body craving release. She desperately needed a cock inside her, and his would do. This was a terrible thought, yet she couldn't resist the need to be fucked.

Damn it! Shit! This boy would have control over her, for the whole weekend!

The first time he took her, she would be enthusiastic, from needing it so much. She would push him into getting what satisfied her. The thought of telling this boy to fuck her harder, and all the other dirty words she used, was terrible. At a certain point she wouldn't be able to hold back from being his slut.

Inner secrets that only her husband knew would be laid bare, for this boy to use against her. She was never so vulnerable as when her legs were spread, with a penis inside her. He was going to take her, and truly make her his sex-pet.

Being this cheeky boy's sexual plaything was all wrong. It was humiliating, degrading, and corrupt. Yet that was exactly what was going to happen to her. It was inevitable, for there was no one to stop him, and she knew herself so well. Being in such a high state of arousal, meant she couldn't resist him.

Once calmed down after an orgasm, she would become docile. From then on, he could use her like a sex doll. He could fuck her whenever, and however he wanted. A healthy eighteen-year-old had plenty of stamina, and would keep her excited every minute of the weekend. It would be a very long, and hard two days.

She felt his hand between her legs, and moaned in anticipation. He began to finger fuck her as a prelude to taking her.

'Wait! Please! Give me a chance. O, O, O! Yes! Yes!' she wailed.

Karl tied the leash to a table leg, and got behind her. He roughly pulled her panties down her legs, and off her feet. Through slit eyes she saw them skitter across the kitchen floor. He pressed up against her and she wiggled her bottom, trying to discover his hardness. His hands fumbled, eventually pulling out his cock. She felt it against her bottom, and in desperation reached through her legs to grab it.

Pulling him closer by his cock, she introduced it to her slippery lips. No formal introduction was needed, he plunged in up to the hilt.

'Oh! Yes! Fuck me hard, fuck me fast, and hard,' she yelped.

Josie couldn't remember the boy's name, for the only important thing was being fucked. It was desperately needed, and after waiting so long, she was on fire.

'Yes! Oh! Yes, don't stop now!' she pleaded.

He couldn't say anything, but he took notice of all she said. He was breathing heavily, snorting air like a racehorse.

'Stop! Don't move,' she cooed.

He did as he was told, as the words were so fierce and demanding. He lifted himself up, as far as his limbs would allow. They burned from the effort. A big happy grin lit his face. He'd fucked Mrs Thompson! A neighbour, and friend of his mother, had been tamed and fucked. He wondered how she would react once recovered.

She had a dreamy look on her face. He had a big grin decorating it.

12