All Comments on 'Four Scarves Ch. 04'

by R_Peterson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Lovingly crafted, delightful, compassionate and

delicious. Great idea, wonderful plot and sublime characterization. Thanks for a great read!

jjws%)

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarabout 17 years ago
So erotic ...

and the excitement is building deliciously. It's so much fun to see Amanda's pleasure skyrocketing as she obeys her Secret Admirer's commands. I wonder what she's thinking. Is she thinking about her boyfriend at all when she responds to SA? It seems she is a true exchibitionist, and not a submissive who enjoys doing something just because SA wants her to do it. But she has a streak of submissive also. It's very hot, Mr. Peterson -- thank you again, and can't wait for the next installment!

oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
More! Soon!

Great hot well written story just turned the heat up. Can't wait for hotter chapters. Know there will be more nastier public exhibition. Write more chapters before she gets the last scarf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not bad

I had a similar experience 20+ years ago in Atlanta. I checked into the Peachtree and all they had was one on the 20fh floor. It had been a long flight and all I wanted was Room Service (supper) and bed. Room Service was excellent, as usual, and I was enjoying the sunset colors. A few lights were coming on in other hotels. Most you could only tell be the strips of light between curtains. All the windows I could see were covered. I didn’t think to close them as I couldn’t see any open. I came back into the room after a shower. Then as I sat on the bed I noticed one window open, it was right across the street, and on my level. The occupant was (I guessed) maybe 5 or 6 years older than I, but Beautiful! I stared for about a minute. Then the woman pointed at me and gave 2 thumbs up! I looked, shrugged, and then realized I was NAKED! I never opened curtains again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous