Four Way All Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,704 Followers

And that was putting it mildly. I didn't think I'd ever seen anything as exciting in all my life. My pussy was dripping as I stared at the sight.

We kept gazing at the wild scene, watching the substantial length of Tim's dick slowly disappearing up Doug's rectum, with Doug's stretched, dilated rubbery anus gripping it tightly.

"Uh huh! Fuck that ass!" I shouted. "Let me see you do it to Doug the way love doin' it to me. Fuck him! Fuck him hard and deep!"

Nan looked up at her boyfriend.

"How is it, sweetheart? How's it feel to have all that young, hard meat up your ass? Bet it feels terrific, huh?"

She grabbed hold of Doug's massive erection.

"Look how big and hard you are. You love being fucked up the ass, don't you?"

Now she moved in position so she could take Doug's cock in her mouth and suck on it as Tim continued plowing his up Doug's ass.

"Shit baby!" she groaned, pulling her lips away and looking up Doug with lust-crazed eyes. "It's such a fuckin' freaky turn-on sucking your dick like this, knowing that another big dick is being slammed up your butt at the same time."

After having gotten a nice taste of her boyfriend's dick, I thought I'd get Nan to try tasting something else.

"Hey, Nan. Why don't you come over here and now help me get Tim's butt ready for that big dick you're chewing on."

She joined me and we took turns digging our tongues into Tim's crack, rimming him while he kept plowing his shaft up Doug's rectum.

"Man, I just love eating out a nice, tasty asshole, don't you?" Nan said excitedly as she watched me lick his ass. "Especially when I know it's about to get screwed by a big dick."

"Mmmmmmh! I know what you mean," I added, the two of us smiling at each other wickedly, knowing this was the second male asshole we'd join in rimming as a prelude to getting it ready for a nice, solid fuck.

After our tongues had slickened him up, we began to give Tim's ass a K-Y lube job, working jelly into his crack and sliding our fingers up past his sphincter and reaming him out. I don't know why, but there's just something about shoving my fingers up a greased asshole that has always made my clit tingle and my pussy steam! Especially right now, when all I could think about was that the ass I was reaming, my boyfriend's, was about to be fucked for the very first time by a real, live cock!

Finally, after Tim's ass was nice and lubed we made him pull his dick out of Doug's ass.

"Hey, Tim. I know how much you want to keep fucking that butt," Nan said. "But now it's time for your ass to say hello to my boyfriend's big, hard dick. So get the fuck over here!"

Reluctantly he pulled his last inches out of Doug's rectum. Nan, seeing his reluctance, turned to me and laughed.

"Hey, I wouldn't want to leave either if I had a hot, aching dick and I happened to have it buried all the way up a stud's tight ass. Would you?"

"No way!" I affirmed, chuckling.

We made Tim watch as we greased up Doug's oversized erection, wanting Tim to fix on the dick he'd soon be taking all the way up his butt. I never realized Doug was quite this big. There was a tape measure on top of Nan's dresser and I asked her to hand it to me. I worked the tape up against Doug's shaft, from his balls to the tip, measuring him. He turned out to be even bigger than I thought, even bigger than Tim

"Can you believe it, Tim," I said, making a big show of measuring the length of Doug's penis and the wrapping the tape around his shaft to measure his thickness.

"You're going to take this up the ass, all ten thick inches. I know you can do it. I know you won't disappoint me, baby. So raise that nice bottom of yours and hold those cheeks wide open! You're about to get fucked, dude!"

Doug got in position behind Tim, his gorgeous cock erect, greased and poised. I grabbed hold of the mammoth shaft and placed the knob against Tim's asshole. I was so excited that my hand trembled as I held Doug's rod. Nan must've noticed.

"Wow! My boyfriend is about to shove his dick up your boyfriend's ass. That is so goddamn wild!"

"Oh Nan, I love hearing you say that! It sounds so fuckin' freaky. 'Your boyfriend... is about to shove his dick... up my boyfriend's ass!' "

Nan and I giggled and squealed like two hot, nasty bitches at a slumber party. Than Nan turned to Doug.

"It's time now, baby. It's time to fuck this stud. Vicki and I want to see you slide it all the way up his asshole just the way he slid it up yours. Slam it inside him! Show him what ass-fucking is all about!"

Slowly, inch by inch, Doug slid his cock up Tim's butthole. Stopping and letting him get accustomed to it and then pushing inward, until its full, thick length was buried deep inside.

I watched, utterly spellbound, as Doug fucked my boyfriend with strong, smooth strokes. I had been fantasizing about this for so long. And now it was finally happening. Happening right before my very own eyes!

Nan grabbed hold of Tim's buns and spread them so we could savor the sight of his stretched sphincter wrapped tightly around Doug's shaft, just as minutes ago we had spread apart Doug's so we could watch Tim busting him wide open. Shit! Did that ever look good!

"Oh, Doug!" Nan panted, "It makes me so horny to see your big dick up a dude's tight ass. Shove it all the way in, baby, will you? Deep, all the way! It's just so nasty watching you do another guy like this! Fuck him! Fuck that butt!"

Tim had gotten used to the big cock plowing his ass and was now eagerly pushing back on it, trying to get the full length of Doug's shaft inside him with each stroke.

"They love it, huh?" I said to Nan.

"They sure do!" she purred, a lusty smile on her face.

Nan and I pulled back to take in the big view. It sent a shiver up and down my spine. Two beautiful, tanned, studs fucking, that was something I always wanted to see. There was my boyfriend down on elbows and knees, butt raised nice and high, and kneeling behind him, an Adonis with a thick, ten-inch cock, holding him by the hips, forcing his cock up Tim's ass rhythmically with hard, deep relentless strokes.

"Isn't that the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen," Nan said, turning to look at me with those big eyes of hers, blazing with excitement. Nan and I were both experts on what it felt like to take a rigid, oversized cock up the ass. Now here we were watching our boyfriends experience the very same thrill.

"Go on, Doug, fuck him, fuck the shit out of him!!!" Nan screeched.

"Yeah, Doug, bust that ass, bust that asshole wide open!" I urged.

Now I approached Tim now so I could look him straight in the eye while he was getting fucked like this. His face was contorted with a look betraying intense pleasure. God! I loved that hot, wild expression, that look of forbidden passion as Doug's cock dug deep into my boyfriend's ass.

"You like being on your knees, don't you, honey? Sticking out your bottom like a horny slut so Doug can bury his big cock inside it."

"Uh-huh."

"Uh huh what? Say it!"

"I love getting fucked."

"Fucked where?"

"Fucked in the ass."

"By...?"

"By a guy."

"Yeah! Fucked by a guy! How does it feel having all that thick, hard dick up your young stud ass?"

"It feels great."

"I'll bet it does. Ten big... thick... hard... inches. And you're taking every last one of them!"

I reached down to squeeze Tim's rigid dick.

"... and fuckin' lovin' it! Let me hear you tell Doug how much you love it."

Tim was a little taken aback by this last request. But then he looked over his shoulder at Doug as he kept thrusting his bottom back against Doug's rugged thrusts.

"Yeah dude, shove that big cock all the way up my ass, fuck the shit out of me."

"My pleasure," Doug growled, looking Tim straight in the eye, holding on to Tim's hips as he slammed it inside him.

Nan and I looked at each other in amazement as we heard this.

Suddenly Nan and I got behind Doug and stared at his hard, muscular buttocks as he thrust forward into Tim's bottom. What a beautiful ass! Nan and I both agreed that there were few things as gorgeous as a nice tight, hard male butt. And these two swimmers, as you can imagine, had just about perfect butts. Especially since they both had a thing about sunbathing in the buff and their smooth buns were nice and tan.

"What a a pair of buns!" I said, admiringly.

"Yeah, Doug does have a cute butt, doesn't he?" Nan said, suddenly bringing the flat of her hand down on him and spanking him. A splotch of pink showed up over the deep bronze of his tan. Somehow, that looked so sexy.

"Go for it, Doug," I urged. "Fuck that ass of Tim's while your girlfriend spanks your hot buns."

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

Then Nan turned to me.

"How about it Vicki? Want to spank my boyfriend?"

"Love too!" I said, eagerly bringing the palm of my hand down on Doug's smooth, taut buttocks.

"That's it. Spank him! Spank his butt!" Nan squealed, encouraging me.

The spanking only seemed to make Doug plunge into Tim's rectum that much harder and he pumped Tim's bottom mercilessly now with deep, powerful strokes. Man! From the way he moaned and groaned, Tim must've really been enjoying it.

"Hey, let's have a look at his asshole now that it's been screwed," Nan said, spreading Doug's cheeks.

Our eyes went wide when we saw the sight of Doug's anus, reamed and covered with K.Y. There was absolutely no doubt about it. This dude had been.... fucked!!!

"Yum! Yum! Isn't that a gorgeous sight," Nan said, gazing at Doug's dilated sphincter.

"Uh huh. Looks good enough to eat," I added, suddenly wanting to dig my tongue into his crack again.

"Do it then, Vicki. Go ahead and stick your tongue up my boyfriend's well-fucked asshole... you slut!" she said, laughing lewdly.

I reached for a wash cloth and wiped the residue of K-Y off his asshole. Then, as Nan held his buns open, I brought my tongue into Doug's crack, teasing his sensitive anus with the tip of my tongue and picturing, as I licked away, Tim's anus stretched to the limits as Doug plowed inside him. All this obscenely hot bi-ass action was driving me crazy!

Doug's asshole was so dilated I had no trouble at all to slide virtually all of my tongue inside. From all the licking and sucking and rimming I had done during my young life, I had a strong, agile tongue. And now I used it to seperate Doug's anal walls as Tim's cock had seperated them minutes ago. Here I was with my tongue at the very spot where my boyfriend's cock had been only a little while ago. Shit! I could almost taste him.

"Tasty, huh?" Nan said.

"I'd say!"

"Shit! I just love watching you slide your tongue up Doug's wide open asshole. It looks so fuckin' lewd and depraved!"

"Glad you like the show, Nan," I said, really putting on a display with my hot and eager tongue.

After I devoured his asshole to my tongue's content I let Nan take over. Now she lapped away like the greedy slut she was, really eating him out.

Now I walked around in front of Tim and looked him in the eye again.

"Oh yeah, babe! You are really getting fucked, aren't you?"

I reached down for his cock again. Then bought my mouth down and took Tim's dick between my lips, the dick that had just been buried all the way up Doug's rectum. Nan noticed.

"Yeah Vicky, suck it! A big loaf fresh from the oven. You are one depraved cunt."

"And fuckin' proud of it too!" I shrieked.

God, were we kinky! Nan and me. Chewing on assholes that had just been reamed by dicks, swallowing a shaft that had just been buried nine inches up a guy's asshole, 'fresh from the oven,' as Nan so imaginatively put it.

Now Nan got up and walked over to a closet. She fished around there for a minute looking for something and came back with two strap-on dildos.

"Look what I got."

"Those look pretty familiar."

"They should. We've slammed them up each others' cunts and assholes about a hundred times."

I smiled to myself, knowing Nan wasn't exaggerating. She handed me one of the dildos.

"Here, put it on."

I strapped on my dildo and she did the same. We looked at each other admiringly, noting how nice and 'hung' we were. Then Nan turned to Doug again and spread his cheeks.

"I'm gonna shove this baby up your ass," Nan said to him.

"Go for it, Nan! Fuck the stud. Slam it up his butt!"

Nan, sensing my wild enthusiasm, drew back and smiled.

"Actually, Vicki, why don't you slide yours in first. I know how much you love doing it to guys and I think I'd like to watch you work your tool up Doug's butt first. It'll only inspire me."

Nan knew how much I loved fucking Tim up the ass. Now she was offering me her boyfriend's rear end for my screwing pleasure.

I got behind Doug and forced the dildo inside. Since he had already been fucked by Tim, it went in smoothly. What a sight! I was quivering with excitement. Screwing Doug's butt with a thick rubber shaft and gazing at his tanned, rippling buttocks as he buried his shaft up my boyfriend's rectal depths.

"Fuck those asses!" Nan howled, urging both me and Doug to plunge in hard and deep.

Nan spread Doug's buns as wide apart as possible, so we could both watch as his poor, stretched sphincter was forced to give way to my rectal probing.

I just kept it up, letting Doug fuck the shit out of Tim's ass, while I slammed my dildo all the way up his greased butthole. Finally, after a double screwing that seemed to go on forever, I pulled the dildo out of Doug's butt and let Nan take over.

She got behind him now, spread his buns, and plunged her dildo savagely all the way up his ass.

"Oh yeah, baby!" she shouted. "It's my turn now!"

I walked up to Doug and looked him in the face.

"Hey, Doug. That's the third dick you've had up your butt in the last half hour. You must be lovin' it! Especially right now, when you've got your big one buried all the way up my boyfriend's asshole."

"Yeah," he said, lewdly. "And your boyfriend's got a nice, tight ass too. I don't know why I waited so long to fuck it."

I laughed. Then I walked back behind Nan to survey the scene. It was wild. Doug was pumping it up Tim's butt, while Nan was skewering Doug's with smooth, deep thrusts into his rectum.

Suddenly, the sight of Nan's buns pumping away really began to turn me on. She had such a cute ass. An ass I know I couldn't resist one second longer!

So I got down on my knees behind her, spread her buns, pulled the dildo strap aside, and slid my tongue into her crack for a nice rim job. She had such a cute and responsive little sphincter, wiggling her little buns in my face and reaching back with her hand to force my tongue into her crack. She didn't have to force it. Her crack was just where my tongue wanted to be! I really loved eating her tender young butt!

"Ooooh, Vicki. That feels so goddamned good. Eat out my asshole, bitch!"

For the past year or so I had been a junkie for Vicki's tasty butthole. She was so hot down there. The minute my tongue touched her anus she began moaning and groaning, like she couldn't get enough of it. Her pretty, crinkled asshole was always a delicious morsel to me, begging to be eaten!

But now I had something else in mind for that morsel. So I picked up the K-Y and worked a big dab into her crack and up into her anal passage.

"Vicki! What ever are you doing?!" she said, turning around and giving me a lewd, wicked smile.

She knew perfectly well what I was doing. I was greasing her up for a good, solid ass-fuck!

I got behind her, spread her buns, worked the tip of my rubber cock up against her slick asshole and then just slid it inside, nice and smooth.

"God, Vicki! Do it to me. Fuck my ass! Shove it all the way in. All the way, okay!"

I obliged her, slamming the full length of my 'cock' up her rectal tunnel while she kept doing the same to Doug. Who in turn wasn't letting up for a second as he kept pumping his meaty shaft up Tim's asshole.

At this moment, three assholes were full of dick, real or rubber. Only mine was empty. But I was sure I'd get my turn too before the night was over. In fact, I thought right now was a perfect time.

So I pulled out of Nan's ass, and had her pull out of Doug's.

"Let's switch," I said, getting behind Doug in Nan's place and sliding it up his ass again. It didn't take Nan very long to figure out what was expected of her.

"Oooooh, Vicky! Now I get to do your ass!"

The next thing I felt was Nan spreading my buns and digging in with her tongue. No one eats ass quite like Nan. And now here she was again, really gobbling up my butthole like a maniac. Needless to say, I loved every lap of her wet, greedy tongue. After what seemed like forever, she finally pulled her tongue out but kept my buns spread wide open.

"Oh shit, Vicky! You have such a gorgeous asshole. Especially when it's nice and wet like it is now."

"Well if you like it so much why don't you stick something inside it."

"How about a couple of fingers to start with?" she responded, sliding them nice and smoothly into my anal passage. I loved her finger action in my ass; it made me plunge that much harder into Doug's bottom. She reamed me out beautifully and then pulled her fingers out and brought them up to her mouth. She stood up so I could see, and then sucked on the digits she had just withdrawn from my rectum. Nan could be such a raunchy little slut! But no raunchier than me; that's for sure!

"Taste good?" I asked, with a cackle.

"Real good, Vicki. Here's why don't you have a taste too." She stuck her fingers back into my butthole, then pulled them out and brought them up to my mouth. I sucked away greedily.

"S-L-U-T! THat's your middle name, Vicki."

"B-I-T-C-H! That's yours, Nan.

Nan laughed, then started to grease up my asshole with some K-Y. After I was sufficiently lubed, she got behind me and worked the tip of her cock-dildo against my slickened anus.

"Fuck me, Nan!" I said, turning around and giving her a lewd wink. "Bury it inside my funky, young ass!"

And that's just what she did as she plunged that big dildo all the way up my rectum. And it was about time! Finally, I was getting my turn.

"Hey guys!" Nan shrieked, "Vicki's got a big one up her butt now too."

"Give that tight ass of hers a good workout," Tim said, turning his head to look back. "She loves it up there more than anything."

"Almost as much as you do, Tim," I said, teasingly.

"Or you, Doug," Nan added, with a wicked smirk.

All I could think about now, with Nan's dildo deep in my rectum, is how I've just craved ass-fucking from when I first started having sex. I fuckin' love it so much! To have a thick one bust open my asshole and then fill my rectum is the height of pleasure for me. I guess I'm just a Greek freak! Me and Nan both. Sometimes I dream about having two cocks in my ass at once, or a fist inside there. Nan and me, we'd fisted each others' cunts a couple of times. Nan and me once managed to get most of ours hands inside each others' asses, but not quite. Maybe tonight would be the night to try out both of these fantasies. Maybe! After all, the night was still young. And this ass of mine could still take lot more reaming! A lot!

"Okay, guys. Time to take a break," Nan announced, as she pulled out of my ass.

"Let's inspect the damage."

I pulled out of Doug's, and Doug reluctantly withdrew his dick from Tim's heavily reamed rectum. Hell, it's easy enough to pull out a dildo, as Nan and I just did, but when you've got a real dick (those lucky guys!) and it's getting a nice sphincter massage, you sure as hell don't want to pull it out. So Nan had to give her boyfriend a little tug to get him to abandon Tim's hot ass.

libidinal
libidinal
2,704 Followers