Four Way All Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,731 Followers

Nan had something else in mind now.

"Okay, fellas. Stand up now and bend over, and hold your cute buns wide open for us," she demanded.

What a wild sight! Two well-built studs spreading their cheeks like two lewd sluts to reveal their slick, thoroughly screwed bottoms to us girls. And these two sluts were about as handsome as two male sluts could me. There they were, showing off their tanned, smooth swimmers' bodies, broad shoulders, long torsos, slim waists and muscled thighs. And the highlight, those trim, smooth, little butts, now spread open in display, showing off their reamed, ravaged assholes. The contrast between their athletic masculinity and outrageous handsomeness of these two studs and their utter willingness to bend over and show off to me and Nan just how thoroughly they had been fucked, made my head spin with delirious lustful excitement.

"Yeah! That's it," I said, excitedly. "Spread 'em wide. Show us what you look like now that you've both had some hard dick forced up your assholes!"

They showed off their buttholes, slick and dilated.

"Shit, will you look at that!" Nan said. "I'd say these two studs have been fucked!"

"That's sure what it looks like to me," I added.

Nan caressed their tanned muscular buttocks.

"You two both love it, don't you?" Nan shrieked. "You love taking it up the ass!"

"They sure as hell do," I added. "And talking all the time about how straight they were. Right fellas? Not us. No, we never do it with guys. We don't suck dick. We don't take it in the ass. We're straight! Ha!"

"Well we know better now, don't we, Vicki? These guys just love the taste of cock and the feel of a thick one in their butts."

Suddenly, a wicked smile filled Nan's face.

"Hey, you know there is something we haven't seen them do yet to each other?"

"What's that, Nan?" I asked.

"We haven't seen them rim each other. You know, chew out each others' assholes."

"You're right, Nan!" I said, cackling with glee. "What are we waiting for?"

Get down on your knees behind Doug," Nan demanded of Tim.

"Bend over," I told Doug, grabbing the wash cloth and wiping the slick K-Y off his hole. Then Nan spread apart his buns as I pushed Tim's face into his crack.

"Let me see you stick your tongue in there and eat up Doug's asshole," I told my boyfriend.

Tim didn't need much encouragement as he happily wormed his tongue into Doug's crack.

"Will you look at that!" Nan squealed, "I never realized your boyfriend was such a kinky stud."

"Can you blame him, Nan? The way you and I have been eating out their two buttholes we must've really given them an appetite for feasting on some ass. Right guys?"

"Hey, these two just love the taste of prime meat, female or male. They're sluts, just like us, Nan."

"Yeah, I guess what's good for the goose is good for the gander."

We both laughed, then I pulled Tim's face out of Doug's crack and told Doug to get on his knees and, and after wiping the K-Y off Tim's hole, told him to shove his butt back in Doug's face.

Doug didn't need any further encouragement as his agile tongue probed Tim's much-used anal cleft.

"Uh huh!" Nan hollered, "Rim that ass! Eat it out!"

Then she walked over in front of Tim.

"Hey, suck my dick, Tim. I think you're going to love the taste. After all, I just pulled it out of your girlfriend's hot, nasty ass!"

Tim eagerly wrapped his lips around Nan's dildo while Doug kept feasting on his ass. Now that's what I call a devoted lover. Eager to suck a big rubber dildo that's just been shoved all the way up his girlfriend's rectum.

"That's it!" Nan demanded, "Suck it!"

I just sat back and watched, playing with my clit, while Nan fed Tim her strap-on and Doug lapped away at Tim's butthole. Nan turned to me and smiled.

"Enjoying the show?"

"Shit, yeah! What a view!"

"Hey, I got another idea," Nan said. "Something really wild and freaky. Wanna try it?"

"Well now that you put it that way, Nan, how can I say no. But it better be plenty obscene, okay?"

"Oh," Nan said rather smugly, "It's pretty obscene okay. I don't think you're gonna be disappointed.

She told the two guys to kneel down on the bed next to each other and raise their butts up high.

"Okay studs, reach back and spread `em again!"

I was wondering just what Nan had in mind and I soon found out when she came up to me and took my hands in hers.

"What pretty little hands you have, Vicki. What pretty little fists!"

Immediately, I knew just what she what she was thinking.

"You're not serious, Nan, are you?"

"I sure as hell am, Vicki."

You see, I'm very petite, though perfectly proportioned. Just five feet tall. And though I have very big tits and a nice ass, all my other features are proportionally small. People have always told me what pretty hands I have, small and slender, with long fingers and narrow, delicate wrists. Once when Nan and I were talking about fist-fucking and saying there weren't too many people who could easily take a fist up their butts, but if they could, my fist would be a good one to start with, being it was pretty small. I tried fisting Nan's asshole once, as she had tried mine. But small as my fist was, it was still a fist. And even a small fist is more of a challenge than a really thick cock. Nan almost took it all, but not quite.

Now she was proposing that I fist-fuck our boyfriends' assholes!

"Oh God, Nan! What a wild idea!"

"I'll be back in a sec, Vicki."

She went into the kitchen and came back with a big jar of Crisco. She opened the lid and set it down before me.

"Guys? Just stay there like that. Vicki's gonna try something new. Something you're going to like. So just relax and enjoy it."

Nan dug into the jar of Crisco and slapped two big dabs of the greasy shortening into the guys' cracks, really packing it in there. Our rugged boyfriends had turned into two anal slaves, willingingly kneeling before us, reaching back and spreading their buns so we could do whatever we wanted to their assholes. This was so going to be so fuckin' wild!

Now Nan pulled away and I dug first my left hand, then my right into the jar of shortening, completly covering both hands with the white grease.

"Go for it, Vicki! Shove 'em in!" Nan squealed.

I slid my greasy hands into their greasy cracks, starting off with three fingers and working them into each of their asses. After the thick cocks and thick dildos they had just had up there, my fingers went in smooth as pie. Now I added a fourth finger to each butthole and it began to feel a little tight. Nan was right there, eyes wide open, panting with kinky lust as she watched my hands enter their hot, lubed bottoms.

"Ooooh, yeah! That looks so wild! Now stick in your thumbs along with your other fingers," Nan urged, eager to orhcestrate this kinky act.

I worked my thumbs inside, along with my other four fingers, and pushed forward. They squirmed. The fit was becoming pretty tight. Steadily I pushed on until the thickest part of my clenched fist was approaching their sphincters, monstrously dilated by now. This was the hardest part and the way the guys were groaning and squirming made me realize it was quite a challenge to them. But a challenge they were more than willing to accept. Not that Nan and I were about to give them much choice!

"Just look at that!" Nan purred. "That is just about the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Taking a deep breath, I pushed forward until I forced my fists all the way inside their asses, their dilated anal sphincters now gripping my wrists liked two tightly stretched rubber bands. Nan, looked on mesmerized.

"Wow! You've got your fists inside their two butts! You're fist-fucking them both at once! Oh shit! I can't believe what I'm looking at!"

She was rubbing her pussy like crazy now, aroused beyond belief by the sight of my two fists buried deep inside their rectums, churning away. I only wished I could've fingered my clit, but both my hands were currently in use!

"What does it feel like to have your fists inside their butts?" Nan asked, kinky curiosity in her gaze.

"It feels great! Their assholes are gripping my wrists and they're so fucking hot and tight inside!"

I really began to fuck their butts with my fists now, working up a one-two rhythm, like a piston. I was so turned on I thought I would faint. They were stroking their dicks like crazy. Emboldened by their acceptance, I pushed even further, working the first few inches of my forearm up their asses as well. Fuck! Small though my fists were, they were bigger and thicker than even the biggest dick or dildo.

"This is so, so freaky, Vicki! God, how I envy you. I wish I could do this. But I know my hands are just too big."

"They may be too big for the the guys, but not too big for somewhere else, you know what I mean?" I said coyly, turning to Nan. Immediately, she knew just what I was implying.

"You're shittin' me, Vicki?" she gasped.

"Why don't you try it and find out."

The guys probably couldn't take anything larger than my fists, but then they hadn't been getting fucked up the ass on a regular basis for years, as I had. Nan had almost succeeded the first time she'd tried fisting my ass. Now it was time to try again. Time to try taking Nan's fist all the way up my hot nasty butthole!!!

"Oh Fuck, I am so excited!" Nan purred, as she dug in for another big dab of grease, getting behind me and packing it into my crack, really working it in there. Then she slid her entire hand into the jar of shortening. When she pulled it out, it was covered with grease.

She got behind me and I felt her lubed fingers -- it felt like four of them -- sliding inside my ass. They felt so great going inside! It always amazes me just how much I love to have my butt reamed.

"Oh yeah, Nan! Do me!"

She slipped her thumb in as well and I knew I now had all five of Nan's fingers inside my ass. That only made me fist the guys' bottoms even harder, churning and twisting my hands deep into their dark, hot rectal depths.

And then I really began to feel it as Nan pushed forward. Her hand was quite a bit larger than mine and I bit my lips and gritted my teeth as she worked it inside me. Suddenly I felt a sharp sting, and then relief. I knew that at that moment Nan had just forced her entire hand inside my ass!

"God, Vicki, you should see this. My fist is all the way up your butthole! It's unbelievable!"

And now, as I kept fisting the guys, Nan started to fist me savagely. I was really flipping out with crazy, kinky lust. I couldn't believe it. Nan had her fist all the way up my ass while I, in turn, had my two fists buried all the way up our two stud boyfriend's hot, nasty bottoms!

"Ooooooh! Shove it in! All the way!! Ram your fuckin' fist up my greased bunghole. Deeeeep!!!!

She went wild now, pumping me with her fist, twisting it deep inside my rectum, stretching my asshole like it had never been stretched before.

"Goddamn, Nan! That feels so freaky! Fist it! Fist it! Fist my fuckin' ass, you sleazy cunt bitch!!!!"

"You love it! You love having a big fist up your young, funky ass, slut! Don't you?"

I turned to look at Nan over my shoulder.

"Oh man, do I ever!" I purred.

"I got an idea," a wicked smile lighting up her face again.

"I hope it's another good one," I said.

"Oh, it is. Now that I got you all stretched out, how about trying that thing you've mentioned a couple of times to me, that twisted fantasy of yours. You know, taking two cocks up your ass at the same time?

"Fuck yeah!" I said. "I could go for that in a big way right now!"

This had long been one of my greatest fantasies, though it always seemed like just that, a fantasy. Two thick male shafts inside my rectum at one time? I didn't know. Could the girl really take it? But now, after Nan's thorough fisting, was as good a time as any to try it.

"Good!" Nan said, slowly withdrawing her fist from the depths of my ass, just as I pulled both of mine out of the guys' bottoms.

"Hey fellas," Nan said, "we're gonna try something else now. Something I think you're going to like."

They turned around and their cocks were still fully erect, and rock hard. Obviously they had liked having my fists up their butts.

"But before we do any of that," Nan said, "It's time for another inspection. So turn around again guys, and bend over"

Nan and I both gasped. Their gaping buttholes had been stretched beyond belief. Nothing could possibly look more obscene that these two tanned, muscled swimmers -- two of the best looking guys you've ever seen -- showing off their bottoms to us. Bottoms that had now been thoroughly fucked and fisted!

"Now you, slut," Nan said, turning me around and bending me over.

"Come and take a look guys," she said, spreading my buns.

"Oh shit!" Tim stammered. "You should see yourself. You are wide open down there, babe."

"No more open than you, Tim, I guarantee it," I smirked, sliding my hand between his buns and up inside him to remind Tim that he had himself a gaping asshole, as did his buddy, kneeling right next to him.

"Yeah, Vicki! Tim's right, you're wide open back here! Wide open enough to take something very special in there now. So Doug? How about you lay down on the bed and we can get started giving Vicki what she needs."

Doug laid down on his back, his long, thick cock standing up like a big flagpole. Neither he nor Tim knew exactly what Nan had in mind, but by this time the two studs were perfectly obedient, doing exactly what we asked.

"Come over here," Nan said to me, "I got something for you to sit on, bitch!"

I straddled Doug, facing him.

"Hey, Tim," Nan said. "why don't you grab that nice, big cock of Doug's and work it up inside your girlfriend's asshole!"

I loved it! My own boyfriend was going to take hold of another guy's dick -- a dick that had just been buried up his own rugged bottom -- and help ease it up my own ass. Here was yet more of the kind of freaky, kinky scene I'd been waiting for all my life!

I looked back to see Tim guiding Doug's cock into my crack. When I felt the knob against my slippery asshole, I just bore down hard, impaling myself on it until it was wedged all the way up my rectum. Having just been fist-fucked by Nan, it was no major achievement taking Doug's thick ten inches up my ass.

"That looks real good," Nan said. "How about another one?

After all the wild fisting, the sky was the limit! So Tim now knew just what to do. He got behind me and slid his dick alongside Doug's, his knob pressing against Doug's shaft.

"Okay, Tim, shove it in now! Your girlfriend's feelin' greedy tonight. She wants two dicks in her butt!"

Tim grabbed my buns and roughly spread them apart, then just pushed forward, forcing his dick up my ass alongside Doug's, already buried inside there. I broke out in a sweat. The sensation was too damned much! I felt like I had even more crammed up there than when I had Nan's fist inside me.

"Oh, shit!!! This feels so fuckin' amazing!!!" I screeched.

Two dicks! Two of them! Two dicks up my greedy ass! I reached back to feel them, running my fingers along the band of my obscenely stretched asshole, holding in its grip, two thick cocks. My rectum was just filled to the limit with hard male meat!

Nan walked back to have herself a peek.

"Oh man! That looks so hot! You should see what your asshole looks out, Vicki. It's unbelievable. Two big dicks inside there! Fuckin' unbelievable!"

I looked down at Doug, then back at Tim.

"How's it feel, guys? How's it feel havin' your cocks grinding against each other up inside my butt!"

"Feels real good!" they said in unison.

Now Nan got in position above my face, on her elbows and knees and stuck out her ass toward me. She brought the jar of crisco with her and handed it to me.

"Here. You know what to do," she said, turning back with an unbelievably lascivious expression on her face.

Oh God! While I held these two dicks in my rectal grasp, I was going to fist Nan's ass! I was going to shove it up her butt the way she shoved it up mine!!!!!

"Oh, yeah! My turn now!" Nan proclaimed. "Everyone's butt has been fisted but mine. Now this bitch needs to get thoroughly reamed out. So grease me up, slut, and slam it in there!"

Now, while the two cocks kept slamming into my butt, I dug my hand into the jar of shortening and slapped a mound of grease into Nan's crack. A second later I had four fingers up there. They went in nice and smooth. Nan ground her butt up against my probing hand. Then I slipped the thumb inside. And pushed.

Nan reached back to spread her buns. Doug's eyes were right below Nan's ass and, while he was pumping his thick dagger up my ass, he was staring, mesmerized, at what I was about to do to his girlfriend's ass. Tim, too, was gazing over my shoulder.

"God Vicki! That feels real good! Ram it in there, shove that fist of yours up my butt."

With one smooth, steady thrust forward my fist slid into Nan's rectum, her dilated anus grabbing my wrist.

"It's in there, isn't it? It's in there! Your whole fist is up my ass. Oh shit, it feels so good!"

I looked down at Doug.

"Quite a sight, huh Dougie?"

We went on like this for what seemed like forever, the guys pumping their dicks up my butt in tandem, me fisting Nan's rear. I really gave it to Nan, working maybe three or four inches of my forearm up her butt, along with my fist.

"Hey guys?" Nan said, "Don't cum in Vicki's butt. We wanna suck you off. Okay?"

With that as a signal I pulled my hand out of Nan's bottom, staring at the incredibly reamed out asshole that was now winking at me! And the guys finally pulled their two dicks out of my butt!

"Hey,"I said, lifting up my greasy fist for Nan to see. "This fist has been up your ass. And up your boyfriend's."

"Bring that fist over here!" she demanded, licking her lips.

I offered it to her and she licked it, sucking each finger individually as the guys and me watched, astounded.

"Now for those two dicks!" she said, dropping down to her knees and pulling Tim and Doug against each other so that the undersides of their arched cocks were touching, just as they had been when they were both inside my ass.

I dropped down on my knees next to Nan as the guys stood above us.

Nan and I stared at each other, the two thick shafts in front of our eyes. Nan grabbed hold of both and squeezed them.

"Look at 'em. These dicks have just both been up your butt."

And then she began to lick the shifts, her tongue roving over the substantial surface of the pair. And while she pressed the thick, slick shafts together, holding them in her two hands as she licked and sucked the knobs, I reached between their two sets of cheeks again with my hands and one more time slid my fists inside their nasty stud bottoms as Nan took care of the oral chores.

And then I felt it, their stretched sphincters pulsating around my two wrists as -- at the same moment -- Tim and Doug groaned loudly, spraying their astoundingly heavy loads all over Nan's face and into her hungry, greedy open mouth.

"Yum, yum!" Nan purred, licking the cum off her lips. Slowly I withdrew my fists from their two assholes and joined Nan, lapping away at the pearly gobs of spunk splattered all over her cute, young face.

When we were finally done lapping up semen, I looked at Nan and she looked at me, both smiling lewdly at one another. Our faces were smothered with cum, it was dripping down our chins. And then we gave each other the biggest, hottest, sloppiest kiss two cum-drenched, butt-fucked, fist-fucking, asshole-rimming bi-bitches could ever imagine enjoying!

libidinal
libidinal
2,731 Followers