All Comments on 'Foursomes and Moresomes Ch. 02'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
movermoverover 14 years ago
Dummy Me

I should never have started to read this story!!!!! Now I can't wait for the next chapter! These are the best word pictures in Literotica, bar none. Keep up the great story! I should have waited until the conclusion was published, and then read it as one story. Oh well, live and learn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Worst example of unsafe play

Leaving someone tied a floor away, and sleeping while they are gagged and bound, after beating someone up. Up until this point the stories were great. Really is annoying when someone pushes this as normal BDSM information, no wonder people think everyone is a freak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very interesting; new concepts introduced for me to mull over

As usual; the story line and characters seem so real, but I still don't consider them "freaks", different yes but nothing else. In many ways I wish I was part of it. You make me Think and Care about everyone, as well as what is happening.

I'm puzzled about the reference to years of gravity affecting Mel "30" & Mimi's "32" tits; because if that's how old they are, then assuming that they developed at around 12 or 13 years old, then that relates to 18 - 20 years of gravity, small quibble but true. I would've thought that "measures" wouldn't be taken until around 40 or 45 (maybe that's true foe Leah).

I'm also puzzled that "The Invisible Man - hee-hee" is running on 1/3 power / worn out so easily. If he's 32 it doesn't make sense. I'm 52 and not in that much worse shape than when I was 25. I realize that he's softened up due to all of thne time with the kids, but I thought that they had work-out equipment & the fact that he has much more sex than the average man, so it just doesn't make sense. Of course; there's no way that any man could keep up with & satisfy 3 healthy womens sexual appetites by himself, but I thought that much of that was addressed by all 3 women being BI. At least I haven't heard of Viagra being called into play as of yet 8~P.

I noticed that again Leah and Katie were discussed as Lesbians; that is wrong. They are engaging with a man on a Daily basis, and now another with Geoff.

I do agree with "Unsafe"; I realize that a SUB must completely accept their role, but sleeping on the floor, handcuffed and gagged seem too far. As an alternative; "laying them on large throw pillows or mats, swap a solid ball with something more like a wiffle ball", symbolically they should represent the same but with less danger involved.

I did realize that Mimi hasn't been assigned a Sub name yet but I'm assuming that will be coming since she's now been broken and being reprogrammed.

You've made me think much more about BDSM. I could be neither Dom or Sub; and as far as I know could never consider much more than "Play time" with scarves, feathers, ice, candles, etc... What you introduced so far "did not" repulse nor excite me.

I have always thought that anyone would be a complete fool to pass up an opportunity to please, or be pleased utilizing multiple partners. OMG; the though of 2 or 3 women "with or w/o restraints being used" pleasing me is mind-blowing. Just as I wish that I had a chance to actively please a woman with extra hands, mouths, etc...

Thanks for another lovely story;

DKP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

story TAGS