Foursomes and Moresomes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned the vibrators off and we fell into an easy conversation. The kids stopped by for drinks, some more pizza and to beg for ice cream. We let them play for another hour, then packed everyone up to go home.

Daniel came out to see us one more time, under the flimsy pretense of busing the table. I can't say I blame him; if I were eighteen years old and had the opportunity to ogle two hot MILFs like Melinda and Yesmine, I'd do it, too. Hell, I'm thirty-two years old and I take every chance I get to ogle the four hot MILFs currently sleeping under my roof!

By the time we got back, it was after bedtime. The little ones were either asleep or nodding off in the car. Kaylee and Tiffany trudged upstairs and changed for bed. Leah, Geoff and Katie were waiting for us. All three were clothed, but Geoff appeared to be walking a little funny; I didn't ask, but Katie winked mischievously.

We got everyone in their pajamas and tucked in before the six of us settled in for some "adult" time. Geoff and Mimi had a short conversation, and then they disappeared into the big bedroom with Leah and Katie. Melinda flashed me her tits and evaded my attempts to grope her.

Then she sent me downstairs to get ready.

*************

I sat in front of the panel of video monitors watching my children sleeping. Kaylee, Tiffany, Bryan and Jeremy were zonked out and in dreamland. With a worried expression on my face, I watched Gabi toss and turn. The volume was off on the monitors, but I could tell she was whimpering and crying.

After a few minutes, Gwen woke herself and climbed into bed with her sister. The pair held one another as I sat there feeling helpless. Soon both were breathing rhythmically, each clutching the other in their little arms. It was all I could do to resist going upstairs, but I knew nothing I did would make a difference.

A soft knock at the door brought me out of my reverie. I turned the video monitors off, knowing that one of the other girls upstairs would have an ear out on the kids.

"Enter," I called, my voice hard.

Meekly, Yesmine crawled into the room. I knew the hardwood floors weren't very good for bare knees, but that was part of the point.

She wore a black leather cupless corset, thigh-highs and stiletto heels. She clutched something in her teeth and a plug protruded from her shapely backside. Her long hair was pulled back in a tight braid.

Katie followed her, striking our slave for moving too slowly. She, too, wore a leather corset, only hers had red accents.

Her head bowed, Yesmine stopped at my feet. She didn't move, even though Mistress Katya struck her several times just for good measure.

"You have something for me," I said. It wasn't really a question.

Mimi's head bobbed as she lay the collar at my feet.

I squatted down so I was almost eye with her.

"Look at me," I lifted her chin because she reflexively cast her eyes down. I waited until I was staring into those big, brown orbs. "Do you understand what this means?"

"Yes, Master," she whispered.

"Do you?" I looked up at my wife who was standing behind our slave.

"Yes, Master," Katie said. There was fear and excitement in both their voices.

I reached down and picked the collar up off the floor. It was leather with a silver buckle on the back. Three interlocking rings hung from the front. Our slave lifted her head and exposed her throat.

It took a little bit of effort to secure the strap around her neck (it was new leather, give me a break!), but soon it was securely fastened.

"I have something for you, too, my dear," I said gently. Katya and I exchanged a quick glance. "A name."

Mimi beamed expectantly. After the previous night, when all we had done was beat her, she had a whole day to reflect on what we had done. I think part of her was ready; after all, she kind of knew what to expect because she had been the playing the Domme part in her relationship with Geoff.

Still, it's one thing to know and the other thing to go through it. Our ferocity had thrown her for a loop, which was probably why she broke down crying after only a few hours. Yet, she knew what she had to do, and now was the time for her reward.

"Your Mistress and I have been talking about this, and we have decided to name you Amira," I said, caressing her cheek.

"Princess," our slave whispered. Her smiled turned to a surprised yelp as Katya smacked her for speaking without permission. Her eyes were immediately downcast. "My apologies, Master."

I stood, pointedly not accepting her contrition. "Undress me."

The first thing our slave did was lean over and kiss my bare feet. Without implicit instructions, I could tell she was having a hard time deciding what to do next. Of course, that was not a coincidence.

Raising up on her knees, Amira reached for my belt. Opening the buckle, she pressed her face against my crotch. My cock began to stiffen. Taking the zipper between her teeth, she lowered her head. My shorts fell to the floor.

Her legs weak, our slave slowly stood. She lifted my t-shirt over my shoulders. All the while, her lips planted soft kisses all over my body. Soon I was naked. Mimi was behind me, pressing her glorious breasts into my back.

She raked my shoulders with her teeth. I looked over at Katya, who had a flash of jealousy in her eyes; I couldn't tell if it was aimed more at me or Amira.

Our slave's hands ran down my back and wrapped around my waist. I grasped her wrists and twisted, just enough that Amira sank down to her knees. Keeping my expression carefully neutral, I looked into her eyes.

"You are a good slave," I said. "Yet tonight you disappointed me."

Her eyes got wide when she realised what I was talking about.

"What is the punishment for disobedience?" I asked Mistress Katya.

"Ten lashes," she replied automatically.

"That means twenty for you," I started.

"No, Master," our slave began to beg. "Please . . . I didn't know—"

"Do not speak out of turn!" Mistress Katya, reached down and pulled on Amira's long, dark hair. Her throat bared and vulnerable, our slave fell silent, but her eyes began to tear up.

The girls have never actually beaten or whipped me; that was part of the attraction of this weekend with Geoff for them. I think the anticipation is often worse than the actual punishment. Our usual instrument is a quarter-inch wooden dowel rod. You can buy them at Lowe's or Home Depot, or even at an arts & crafts store. It's like a switch that many of us remember our parents using on us as children.

I like them because they cause a nice little sting, but won't break the skin and they snap with very little exertion, so there's no possibility of causing an actual injury. I know this sounds kind of cliché and clinical, but in everything we do, safety is our primary concern and I would do nothing that would truly hurt any of my wives. Sure, I sometimes push them to the limit of what they can endure, but breaking a bone or twisting a joint is neither fun nor exciting; it's abuse.

Sensing Amira's apprehension, Mistress Katya smiled and led her to a metal rod that hung from the ceiling. There were cuffs on the floor and on the bar, which we could also raise or lower depending on who was attached to it.

With practised efficiency, Katya strung our slave up. She stood there on her tip-toes, her arms and legs spread wide. The cuffs supported her weight, although they would cause her shoulders to be sore in the morning. That was okay, though; we had other plans that would also cause her to be sore, too.

"Count," Mistress Katya's voice was firm. She raised the three-foot stick and struck Amira across the backside.

"One," she groaned.

Smack!

"Two."

With each strike, Amira's voice became a little more strained. With each strike, a fresh tear fell from the corner of her eyes. With each strike, she became ours.

Our slave's rear end was criss-crossed with red lines by the time she got to twenty. Her legs were quivering and shaking from hanging there so long.

Amira fell to her knees and sobbed when I released the cuffs around her wrists. Mistress Katya reached under her chin and firmly lifted so the two were looking eye to eye.

"Do not disobey your Master again, slave." The tone of her voice even sent a chill down my spine.

"I won't, Mistress," Amira whispered.

"Good." Katya tugged on our slave's hair then the two girls kissed, hard a first, but it soon became surprisingly gentle. Hypnotised by their sheer eroticism, I watched them, absently stroking my cock, which was standing at full mast.

"Thank you for disciplining me, Mistress Katya." I swear those are the sexiest words I think I have ever heard.

"Oh, we're not done yet, Amira." There was a hint of laughter, in my wife's voice, but also the promise of great things to come. "Wipe your tears away, we've just gotten started for tonight."

I leaned over and gave both girls a kiss. "I think Amira needs to practice."

"Practice what, Master?" Mistress Katya asked.

"Her new trick," I replied with a sly grin. "I'm sure she will please you."

"She had better," Katya's voice became firm. "Come, Amira."

My wife lay back on the bed, her legs spread wide. Our slave instinctively crawled up between them, and she began to gently kiss her Mistress along the inside of her thighs.

Katya's eyes rolled back into her head as the two women began to make love. My eyes fixed on the round globes of Amira's near-perfect rear end.

"That's very good," my redheaded lover purred. "You do that very well!"

My cock hardened in my fist. There were so many things I wanted to do in that instant: Shove my cock down my wife's throat. Fuck our slave from behind. Eat both women out all night long.

Instead, I waited for the pair to share their intimate moment. Amira's head had a slight bob to it as she went down on her Mistress.

"Oh, yes!" Katya cried out. "Right there! Eat my fucking pussy, you little whore . . . Don't stop!"

Eager to please her Mistress, our slave doubled her efforts.

Mistress Katya was splayed out on the bed. Her hands cupped her tiny little breasts, their nipples sticking straight up. Her eyes opened to mere slits, their green pupils peeking out at me.

We smiled lovingly at one another. I was eager to put our slave and lover between us. I could tell Katya was, too, only she was enjoying being eaten out too much!

Her hand went to the back of her slave's head. She grasped a handful of that thick, black hair and thrust her pussy forward. Bucking her hips against Amira's mouth, she began to unleash a stream of snarling obscenities that were probably the sexiest things I have ever heard.

Soon enough, Amira was going for broke. She had pulled back, her lips no longer on her Mistress's pussy. Instead, she flicked the nub of Katya's clit rapidly with her tongue. All the while, she used two fingers to saw in and out of the soaking-wet pussy in front of her.

Unable to hold back any longer, my wife began to orgasm. She clawed at her lover's hair and writhed on the bed.

Finally, she threw her head back into the pillows and let the cum consume her. The room was filled with the sounds of Katya's shrieks and the sloppy lapping of Amira's tongue.

After only two days of being a "lesbian", it seemed that our new slave had picked up quickly. She seemed to instinctively let my wife down slowly. When it became apparent that her Mistress was close to passing out, Amira kissed her way up to Katya's lips and both women held one another close.

Not wanting them to get too comfortable, I waited just a moment then reached out and pulled on Amira's hair. She let out a shocked yelp, but didn't protest as I dragged her across the room to the "rape stand".

My cock wasn't going to be denied much longer and after having witnessed my wife having her way with our slave, I was sure as hell going to get mine!

Among all of the other contraptions and devices in our basement, we have two stands. Each is designed to support the girls laying on their stomachs. There are supports for their knees and elbows. Basically, they allow me (or one of the others) do them from behind while it holds up their weight. One is well-padded and is one of the girls's favourite toys.

The other . . . well, not so much.

In fact, it was designed to be uncomfortable. Instead of a soft cushion, the top is metal. The supports have a little bit of padding, but not much. Sometimes we use metal cuffs. Other times, we use rope tie-downs or even bungee cords.

I led Amira to the stand and lay her down. The cold, hard steel deck made her nipples stand straight up. I saw goosebumps on her back and arms. Her backside was still red from the lashing.

From between her legs, her puffy labia peeked out. Amira was soaked.

Mistress Katya and I fastened leather cuffs around her wrists, then bound her to the stand. We did the same to her ankles.

"Do you think our bitch is ready?" I asked with a sly smile.

"I believe she is, Master," my wife replied, a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Then let's get fucking." I saddled up behind our bound slave. Of course the stand is just the right height for me.

With one swift stroke, I entered her all the way to the hilt. She cried out with pleasure. I let out a low moan.

My hands dug into the round globes of her magnificent rear end. As far as I'm concerned, the only ass in the world better than the one on Yesmine Meadows belongs to Katie.

There was no pretense, no real foreplay. I began to pound away. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Katya fitting a red strap-on harness around her waist.

Our slave gritted her teeth, trying not to cry out. After about twenty seconds of merciless pounding, I pushed forward and held my cock inside her. I looked across the room and looked at us in the mirror that spanned the opposite wall.

Amira's face was flush. She had bitten her lip to stifle a scream. The veins in her neck were visible and a thin sheen of sweat covered her brow. The metal on the choker around her neck glistened in the soft light.

"Are you ready to fuck our slave?" I asked.

"Not yet, Master," my accomplice said, a wicked smile on her face. Seeing what she held in her hands, I withdrew, my cock glistening with Amira's juices. My wife fitted the small vibrator against Amira's clit, then secured the straps around her waist and thighs. Her pussy was fully accessible from behind, and the vibe began to hum softly.

"Don't you dare cum without permission," Mistress Katya warned.

"I won't, Mistress." Our slave's voice was already strained. I entered her again and we both gasped.

After a few strokes, I glanced over my shoulder into the corner. Sure enough, the tell-tale red light on one of the cameras shone. I nodded and then winked over at Katya, who stuck her cock into our slave's mouth.

We did her from both ends, varying both the intensity and the speed of our thrusts. I could hear our slave alternate between choking and moaning from the pounding we gave her. She had stopped resisting; instead she took each blow like a trooper, fully surrendering her body to us.

It was all I could do to keep from cumming all over her. Every time Mistress Katya thrust forward into her mouth, Amira's entire body tensed and the muscles in her tight little sex clenched even tighter around my cock.

For several minutes, we kept this up until there was a soft knock on the door. Amira was so absorbed in the fucking we were giving her, she didn't hear it.

The second, louder knock brought a bewildered look to our slave's face as both of us withdrew from her.

There was one final act of submission Mistress Katya and I needed from our new slave.

"Come in," I called.

The door opened and Melinda and Leah led Geoff in to the room. Melinda held the leash in her hands. Both girls were wearing strap-ons that were covered in lube.

Geoff was crawling on his hands and knees. Both his and his wife's eyes got wide when they saw one another.

"Please, Master," Amira begged, even though she had not been given permission to speak. "Not in front of my slave. I'll do—"

Mistress Katya struck her across the backside with her dowel rod so hard I heard it crack. She simply tossed it into the corner and picked up another one. Our slave fell silent, although her eyes were rapidly filling with tears.

Even before the weekend started, the six of us had come up with some ground rules about what was fair game and what was off limits. Mimi had told us she wanted the full slave experience. I don't think she imagined that it would include us humiliating her in front of her own slave, and lacking any explicit rule prohibiting us from doing it, Katie and I decided to proceed.

Besides, everyone had a safe word and if Mimi didn't want to go on, all she had to say were the words, "Starfleet Command".

I half expected her to put an end to the fantasy right then and there, but she didn't.

Yes, there was dismay and embarrassment in her eyes. In all of their D/s play, I don't think Yesmine had ever allowed Geoff to be in a position of power, or see her as anything but the person in control.

Now . . . now, she was clearly not in control.

In their videos, Mimi adopts the character of "Crystal", a typical internet bimbo who just wants to fuck and suck until her guy shoots all over her. Yet that's just a character, and even in their online play, she's clearly in charge.

We had her tied down, beaten until her backside was almost blistered. We had fucked her hard, and we still weren't done. She was completely helpless and at our mercy.

Our plan was to blindside them both. Even though our six-way swap was pre-planned and consensual, this was not. In this little role-play, we were humiliating Mimi by raping her in front of her slave, and humiliating Geoff by cuckolding him.

When we let Melinda and Leah in on our little scheme, they seemed enthusiastic and we all hoped our two friends would like it, too.

The pained expression on Geoff's face was priceless. As was the underlying excitement that I could see in his eyes. Yesmine was equally turned on, although I know she didn't expect this particular twist.

"How do you like that?" I asked, entering her once more. Melinda had positioned Geoff so he was sitting back on his knees. Aside from his collar, he wore a ring around his cock and balls, but was otherwise naked. He had a clear view of his wife mounted to the rape stand. His hands were locked behind his neck and he didn't move.

"I love it, Master," Amira moaned.

"You what?"

"I love it, Master," she repeated.

"You what?" my voice rose just a little and I pounded her a little harder.

"I love it, Master!" she cried.

Releasing my grip on her ass, I raised my hand and struck her across the ass. "You what?"

"I . . . love . . . it . . . Master," she shouted between strokes, although she was unable to look her husband in the eyes.

Satisfied that she was not going to invoke the safe word, I motioned to Mistress Katya, who stepped forward and inserted a ring gag into Amira's mouth. Then she fastened the strap behind our slave's head.

"We're going to fuck you in front of your husband, you little whore," my redheaded wife promised, her voice both hard and excited at the same time.

Amira only grunted, unable to speak. Once I was confident she was secure, I once again began to pound my cock into our slave.

She let out a wail that was filled with exhilaration.

"That's it, you little cock-slut," Katya taunted. "Take that dick up your dirty fucking cunt . . . I'm gonna fuck your mouth, bitch . . ."

Our slave's moans turned to gags as we fell into an easy rhythm. Not to be left out, I felt Leah press her body against mine, her nipples poking into my back. Her lips brushed against the nape of my neck.