Foursomes and Moresomes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's my turn," she whispered and my skin began to crawl.

I pulled away and Leah stepped up to gang-bang our old high school friend. Before she mounted our bound slave, she turned to me and mouthed the words, "I love you."

Looking over at Geoff, I saw the agony and the ecstasy on his face.

My brunette wife began to slowly fuck Amira with her strap-on, even as Mistress Katya was giving her the skull-fuck of her life. Melinda patiently waited her turn.

For a long time, I stood there in the middle of my basement watching my three beautiful wives fucking the shit out of one of my best friends from high school. They alternated between Amira's mouth and pussy. They never let up. They never stopped.

Our slave absorbed every blow. She moaned as she was penetrated from both ends, even as the vibrator nestled securely against her clit let out a high-pitched whine.

The ring gag in her mouth caused her to drool uncontrollably. All the while, her husband watched on mutely. His erect cock told me what he thought of the sight before him. And that he liked it.

"I think your slave wants to tell you something," Melinda said, grabbing a handful of Amira's hair and pulling as she rammed her hips forward with each stroke.

"Do you have something to say?" Mistress Katya pushed forward with her own cock, causing our slave to gag. The response was unintelligible.

"It sounds like she wants to cum," Melinda laughed.

"Oh, not yet," Katya looked over at me and winked.

I blew her a kiss back and motioned to Leah, who obediently knelt in front of me to take my cock in her mouth.

Mistress Katya withdrew from Amira's mouth. She and Melinda swapped places, pausing only long enough to grope one another and steal a loving kiss. Standing at Amira's head, Melinda unfastened two buckles and her strap on fell to the floor, exposing her gloriously bare pussy.

"Eat it, bitch," my wife commanded and Amira struggled to comply. Her tongue barely extended past the gag and Melinda did not move close enough for anything more than the tip to brush her skin. My wife smiled wickedly. "Your little cunt can't eat pussy worth shit."

"I'll fix that," Katya said quietly. Leah paused long enough to look over at our wife. Laughter danced in both our eyes.

Amira couldn't see her, but Mistress Katya slipped a condom over her strap-on, then coated it with lube.

Her hands spread Amira's glorious ass cheeks, then she rubbed the tip of her cock into the crack of our slave's ass.

Tears fell along with spittle as Katya entered our slave's puckered little asshole. Amira's eyes rolled back into her head and in that instant, I could tell that she fully gave herself over to her Mistress.

It was as if every muscle in her body relaxed. She stopped resisting. At that moment, she became the submissive Mistress Katya and I demanded. I knew from then on, she would cater to my every whim and that her obedience would be instant and complete.

Looking over my shoulder, I could tell Geoff knew it, too.

With Melinda's pussy on one end, and Katie pounding on her ass at the other, Amira struggled against her bonds for a just a second. I think she wanted to reach up and grab Melinda's ass and pull her closer.

"Take the gag off," Katie commanded after several minutes of ass-fucking. Melinda reached down, tugged on the strap holding the gag in our slave's mouth, then let it fall to the floor.

Amira coughed a couple of times and flexed her jaw to make sure it still worked. She tried go back to eating Melinda's pussy, but clenched her teeth as Katya went to town on her ass. Our slave cried out, unable to contain her pent-up lust.

"M-m-mistress . . . may . . . I . . . please . . . cum?" she gasped.

"Not yet, my little whore," the redhead pushed her strap-on deep into the bound woman's ass, then withdrew suddenly.

In one fluid motion, she slipped the condom off her cock, then walked around to Amira's head. Without pretense or giving our slave time to react, she stuck her cock into the open mouth.

At first, Amira resisted, but then she gagged and tried to spit out the head of Mistress Katya's cock, thinking that it had come straight from her ass. In response, her Mistress slapped her cheeks and thrust forward until it was buried deep in the slave's throat.

More tears ran down Amira's cheeks as she was humiliated in front of her own slave. The illusory ass-to-mouth only added insult to injury.

Even as this went on, Melinda had pulled her strap-on harness back on and was fitting herself with the "double-penetrator" attachment. Geoff's eyes widened. Leah looked on enviously. I tried to decide where I wanted to stick my dick next.

Our slave was in for a long night.

And all six of us loved every minute of it.

*************

There's more to our story to come, so stick around for the next part. Thanks once again to my editor, michchick98!