All Comments on 'Foursomes and Moresomes Ch. 04'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Continuation

Looks like "Jealousy" coulg be rearing its "ughly" head.

the girls brought the others in now it sounds like

at least 2 are afraid of the new cummers.

and worrying needlessly about their guy falling for an old friend over them. or maybe Geoff proposed they do porn together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the dumb and the stupid

Even as a once in a while permanent thing that killed the little bit of romance you had going! It should have been a one time thing that the 4 would say they did not need any more than what they already had!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Again; I really liked this chapter

Why would a 32 year old have any grey hair; I didn't have any until 48 or so? I still don't even have laugh lines, although slight wrinkles & skin blemishes started showing at 50! You make it sound as all of these people are falling apart; they're still young, so I don't get it. I think of middle-age as 40 - 50!

I'm not sure "why Leah was asking / showing concern about the date with Mimi", especially since "she thought it up"; and because she's the one who's known Mimi the longest and best. However; it's similar to when Melinda asked hubby about US (2 vs 4) while bringing him up to speed that "she started things rolling again about 3 pregnancies".

As MASTER has pointed out "recorded for personal use" is non threatening; "recorded for public venue" opens a huge can of worms, not sure if that's going anywhere. I especially noted that Master & Mimi were apparently concerned about being her being recognized, but then they announced that they do Public Speaking about "Sexual Relations" and refer people to the website, so that puzzles the hell out of me.

I'm not sure if Mimi & Geoff (really all of them) had really thought thru "6". As pointed out, just like Katie & Carl, sometimes you can't see the overall effect until the activity has already been completed, then you deal with the fall-out.

I'm actually surprised that this activity started up when the 3 wives are pregnant; it's probably not much of a risk but it's not one that I'd want to chance. Especially since they want all 4 children to be born and raised together. If complications arose for any one of them, it would ruin everything. (note: yes I realize TAP 3 alleviates that concern since I've already read it, then came back to read these earlier stories).

Thanks;

DKP

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldabout 10 years ago

I had grey hair at my temples when I was 16 years old.

My mother had dark black hair and my father dark brown hair. As a child I had blonde hair, even past my 4th birthday, and then it turned dark brown by the time I started school, almost black. It's all grey as it grows out now but each new hair starts out black so it looks like a lot of salt with a little pepper overall.

One of my grandmothers had red hair and the other dark brown and one of my grandfathers had coal black hair and the other from the earliest photo I can find had grey hair but I've never found any photos from his youth so I don't really know.

The grandfather that had coal black hair never had any beard that I ever saw and his hair was still coal black when he died. The rumor was that his mother was an Indian Princess but I've never seen any documentation to support that.

FseriesFseriesabout 4 years ago

Yep. The girls conspired behind his back again and forced him into a decision he didn’t even think he would have to deal with. Plus, the restrictions on not doing Mimi completely but Geoff gets completely done. Doesn’t seem fair or equal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2972 Followers
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...