Foursomes and Moresomes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

"Turn the water jets on," I told Mimi. She pressed a button on the side of the tub and the jacuzzi nozzles came to life.

Very carefully, I maneuvered Yesmine so that a stream of water was passing over her clit and my balls. We both moaned.

She braced herself against the side of the tub. I started to pound my cock into her.

"Oh, sweet Jesus," Mimi gasped. "Why have I never done this before?"

All I could do was grunt. The water made the underside of my cock tingle.

Mimi's sex was like a vice clamping down on my cock. The water in the tub sloshed around as we found or rhythm.

My knees were going to be sore, but I didn't care. Relentlessly, I pistoned my cock in and out of her. She arched her back and stuck her rear end out, absorbing every blow. Both of my hands gripped the round globes in front of me.

Both of us were so close!

Yesmine came first. My only tip was the ear splitting scream she let out. With the water rushing between our legs, I couldn't feel her pussy contracting. Nor could I feel her warm cum flooding around me.

Still gripping her ass with one hand, I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled. She let out a surprised—but satisfied—yelp.

I never let up.

"Cum . . . cum . . . cumming!" she shrieked. "Cum in me!"

Who was I to deny her?

My balls seemed like they were going to burst. I felt my cum pouring into her womb. The room started to spin. I don't know how long it went on, but it felt like it would never end.

Finally, I collapsed on top of her. My head rested between her shoulder blades. I feebly reached for the tub control and the jets subsided.

Still inside Yesmine, I pulled her to me then sank back into the tub. Her eyelids fluttered, but her big brown orbs were rolled back in her head. Cradling her to me, I pulled her close and waited until I could move again.

The bathroom was a mess. We had splashed so much water around, the closest candles were snuffed out.

When she regained consciousness, I pulled the plug on the tub, toweled us both off and led her to bed. I blew out most of the candles, but was content to watch my gorgeous lover fall asleep. My arms around her, we spooned up together and drifted off as the last of the candles burned themselves out.

All the while, I thought of all sorts of things I wanted to do to her. And the things my wives would want to do to her. And the things I wanted to do to my wives while they were doing her.

And how I was the luckiest bastard in the world.

*************

I woke up the next morning with Yesmine's arms around me. Her breasts were pressed against my back, her soft, rhythmic breathing in my ear. She woke when I rolled her over on her back. We made love long and slow, followed by a lazy shower together. Mimi had a suitcase of my things Leah had packed for me the day before.

Breakfast showed up a little after 8 AM. We fed one another and talked some more.

"I think we need pet names," Mimi said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, slipping a slice of strawberry between her lips. She sucked seductively on my fingertips.

"You know . . . 'play names'. Like when Geoff and I are on video, he's 'Peter' and I'm 'Crystal'," she replied. She took a deep breath and made an odd face. "It will help me compartmentalise 'us'. The fact of the matter is . . . I'm still a little new at this. I mean, having a lover other than my husband."

"It's a little strange for me, too," I squeezed her hand gently. "It seems strange to say, since the girls and I have been swapping for the last eleven years, but adding someone new to the mix is a little odd to me, too."

"Does it worry you? You know . . . the extra-marital stuff?"

"No," I said, and for the first time, I meant it. "These last few months have been a whirlwind for us. But I finally realise that Melinda, Leah, Katie and me were meant to be together. Our love is something that I can't really explain, but it's real and it's complete. You and Geoff are probably the only couple we would even consider opening ourselves up to."

"Why?"

"You're not the first couple to proposition us." I set my breakfast aside. "We've been fielding offers . . . oh, since about Day One. But you're the first couple where it's more than the guy wanting to see his wife with another woman. Or two."

"Has that really happened to you?"

I chuckled. "The first one was a guy Katie kind of dated after she broke up with Carl. When she stopped seeing him because Leah moved to town, he moved on. Or so we thought. He knocked a girl up and got married a year or so later. Anyway, one night Katie and Leah ran into him and his wife at Club Five in Jacksonville. He was a little tipsy and pissed of that Katie, A) dumped him and B) wouldn't put out. So he tells his wife that he wants to see her make out with one of the girls."

"So what did they do?"

"Well, I think Leah was about to rip his head off," I said, remembering how my brunette wife doesn't like anyone laying hand on "her" girl. "But Katie called his bluff. When she made a pass at the guy's wife, his insecure side took over and he bolted. I think a lot of guys say they want to see their wife with another girl, but when push comes to shove, most of them chicken out."

"I'd believe that," Mimi said. "So who do you want to be? Andie and Duckie?"

"You're too pretty to be Andie."

"Andrew and Allison."

"I'm not a jock."

"Ferris and Sloane."

"What is this? John Hughes Character Reference Day?"

Yesmine laughed. "Do you have any better ideas?"

"How about Edward and Vivian? Or Winnie and Kevin? I've got a better couple: Han and Leia."

She rolled her eyes. "I'll have to think about that."

"Never underestimate the erotic power of a Star Wars nerd," I winked. "C'mon, how 'bout it? I'll even buy you the metal bikini."

This time she snorted. "You and Geoff would like that!"

We both laughed. That discussion wasn't settled right then, but it didn't matter. We finished our breakfast, then packed our things. Right as we were about to leave, I bent Mimi over the arm of the couch, fucked her senseless, then left a thick load of cum on her neck and chest.

Arm in arm, we checked out of the hotel and drove home in my Corvette. I told Mimi that we'd come back for the van later; we needed to get home to see how our spouses had fared the night before.

"Thank you," Yesmine said as we pulled into the garage.

"No, thank you," I gave her hand a squeeze. She tugged and tilted her head back. We kissed gently, ending the first of many trysts between the two of us.

When we went inside, we found all the kids were downstairs playing with Geoff, Melinda and Katie. All of the adults looked like the cat who ate the canary. The kids rushed out to greet us with hugs and kisses. I'm so glad to have children who are still young enough to believe whatever it is we tell them.

"Where's Leah?" I asked my redheaded wife. Her face was flush. Like the others, her movements were stiff from exertion. And like the others, she was radiant from the pleasures of the night before.

"Upstairs," she replied, giving me a playful swat across the backside. "I hope you saved some for us."

I pulled her to me and looked lovingly into her eyes. "Everything I have is for you."

She squealed with delight as my hands dug into her perfect backside and spun her around. Katie giggled and I sent her back on her feet. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Melinda looking on, her smile part amused, part envious, part libidinous. She winked and I knew she wanted to talk later.

Once I got upstairs, it only took me a minute to locate my third wife. Leah was laying on the couch in the living room. One foot was on the floor, the other over the back. Her skirt was pulled up, revealing her neatly-trimmed pussy.

"I've been waiting for you," she said softly. Her hand extended. "Come here."

"Cum where?" I unbuckled my belt and fell into her waiting arms. Even after having Mimi twice already and being jacked off in the shower, the sight of my waiting wife was enough to get me going almost instantly. It helps that over the past eleven years, I've pretty much had sex two or three times a day. As a result, even though it takes me a little longer to recharge in between cums, a decline in my sex life isn't in the foreseeable future.

"Cum here," she patted her belly. "Cum where you did to make this baby that's inside me."

Her arms enveloped me and our lips met. I groped her chest through her bra and blouse. My cock slipped easily into her, probably since she hadn't cleaned Geoff's cum out of her tight little pussy.

"Did you have a good time last night?" she whispered in my ear.

"I did," I nibbled on the soft underside of her jaw. "Did you?"

"Yes," Leah replied dreamily. "We fucked Geoff silly. He gave up at about one thirty this morning. Katie really roughed up his butt and Melinda squirted all over his face."

"What about you?" I asked. "What did you do to him?"

"I had him inside me while Melinda and Katie took turns on his ass."

"That sounds like fun." Sinking all the way in, we both let out a low moan. I've been in the middle of one of the girls's sandwiches and it's quite a treat. Of course, I imagine they were a lot rougher with him than they are with me.

"He's walking a little funny today," Leah giggled. "And not because Katie is making him wear the magnum plug!"

Ouch! I thought. Of the girls, only Melinda has taken that one inside her, and even then, it was with a gallon of lube and two smaller ones stretching her out first. I won't let it near me.

I leaned in to kiss my wife, but she pushed me back. A little confused, I stared into her big brown eyes.

"Do you love her?" Leah asked softly.

"No," I replied instantly. "Do you love him?"

She shook her head.

"Last night was very nice," I said softly. "But there's nothing there for me but the sex."

"What if I told you I didn't want you to have her again?"

"Then we're done," I said firmly. "You and Katie and Melinda are my girls. You always will be. The only people I will ever love more are our children."

She smiled contentedly. I couldn't tell if I was being tested, or if she was just curious.

We fell into our familiar rhythm. As we made love on the couch in our living room, I realised that our foursome was drawn together by fate. I won't lie to you: when I was in high school, I'd have given up five years of my life to bang Yesmine Williamson, but the natural "fit" I shared with Melinda, Leah and Katie just wasn't there. Mimi and I were still exploring and getting to know one another. With the other three girls, that connection was almost instant. Not only between me and them, but among each other, too.

I knew we didn't have long. After all, there were six kids and four other adults in the house and we were in the middle of the living room. Leah let out a joyous cry each time I bottomed out.

Our tongues intertwined. Her hands ran though my hair.

"Let me see your face when you cum," she gasped as I picked up my pace.

I pulled back and closed my eyes. One of her fingers found its way into my mouth. I sucked greedily on the tip. She tasted of pussy, probably because she had been playing with herself when I found her.

"That's it," Leah whispered. "Cum in me . . . just like Geoff did this morning. Just like you did for Mimi all last night . . ."

Her legs were spread wide and I filled her with as much of my cock as I could. My balls tingled and I felt her squeeze me with her sex. I let out a moan and couldn't hold it any longer.

"I'm cumming!" I clenched my teeth and let go. Leah arched her back as I fell on top of her.

All I could hear was the blood pounding through my veins. In my tunnel vision, all I could see was my wife's beautiful face. She bit her lip as I pushed forward with one final thrust.

A few moments later, I came to. Leah's arms and legs enveloped me in a protective embrace. We lay there for a few minutes, content to be with one another. She was the only one of us who could speak.

"I love you."

*************

There's one more part to our latest adventure, so hang on for the conclusion. Thanks to michchick98 for being such a great editor!

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers