All Comments on 'Foursomes and Moresomes Ch. 05'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Let the Week-End

Be Over and the Real Games begin. with the three Lady's Pregnant it will be along time before they will go see Mimi& Geoff. But it still Leaves four Adults to get Together and be with Each Other.

movermoverover 14 years ago
Thank You

Fantastic! Sorry to have it end! You paint such vivid pictures with your words, it is like watching. I will never drive across I-40 or up or down 26 without remembering this story. Once again, kudos for a fantastic series.

ananduananduabout 13 years ago
wow, i am the first

to leave a comment:

Coherent, sensuous, arousing

loved it

kl7smckl7smcover 10 years ago
Enjoyable and entertaining read

I've greatly enjoyed these chapters.

I truly hope you will write more about this family.

They seem like people I would really like to know.

Thanks, Bob T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love it; but I'm a bit confused

(( The command in Yesmine's voice was distinctly different from the submission in Amira's. )) I saw this in #4; if I'm not mistaken this is now Mimi's Sub-Name and since they're moving forward I thought that it was going to be used. I remember Mimi saying that she did NOT want to use her real name in their play room. Maybe it was because I didn't see Master / Sub play again, not sure!

I still haven't seen an answer as to "what is really going on between Katie & Mimi"; when they first met it came across as "almost love at first sight", it continued as extreme energy that everyone else noticed, but then it disappeared. It might have been Dom / Sub related, but it didn't come across that way either.

As to what you actually described; it seemed that Melinda wasn't as active in sexual frolics as the others,even though I realize that she told that Geoff wasn't allowed to penetrate. I would therefore assume that the others would include her in other activities so that play was even shared / balanced amongst them. Of course; that could've all happened when Master wasn't around & or when you "lumped the activity" (for instance; on the last night, after the men were out you simply stated "that's when the girls really came into play".

I'm a bit puzzled that not one of these 6 said NO to Anal. Even Master accepted the smallest Harness/Dildo. I do in fact know quite a few women who are in fact absolutely adamant; "it touches my ass, you lose it - finger, cock, tongue, whatever - No"

I did notice the first time in any of this chain ( SB - 4SM ) that anyone used a condom, and what's more it was between th original 4? Scratches head!

Thanks;

DKP

on my way to "Forgiveness"

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldabout 10 years ago
Foursome and Moresomes

As a fantasy, it's a great story which I'm sure that a lot of men would love to live, however, there would have to be "changes" as the years go by. Major changes? Minor changes?

It would be difficult, at best, to see what would happen as the children get older. What do they do when the children began to figure out what's really happening? And with a NEW "Aunt and Uncle" or do they just say "Friends with benefits"?

How would they explain all the adults sleeping in one big bed? Why do all of us have the same father but different mothers?

The "playroom", is sure to be discovered by teenagers and so will the video cameras and the "controls and passwords". How about the videos they take? They'll certainly be discovered too.

And of course teenagers are horny as hell........... ;-)

If incest eventually comes into the picture, and Aunt and Uncle should eventually move in???????????????

Just thinking...... ;-)

ProfPateProfPateover 7 years ago
great stuff

The whole set (all adventures of our foursome) are really well presented characters are individuals yet fit well. I am sorry Katie's mum cannot accept her daughter's choice of relationship. As a parent you want your children to be happy - recognizing love comes in many firms, shapes, sizes and colours.

These are great stories because they take time to tell a story as well as being as you may say 'smokin hawt'

I hope you have time for further sequels thanks.

Buildings_Cool71Buildings_Cool71over 6 years ago
Nice extension of the original story

I like how this fits inside the "Weekend" part of the story, have you thought about continuing the story, either while the wives are pregnant or after they have the new additions?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great series

Just finished reading Spring Break, Weekend Getaway and Foursomes and Moresomes. Great continuing series that flowed together really well. Look forward to any continuing adventures. Thanks.

FseriesFseriesabout 4 years ago

What would have been fun for him to have role played in front of his wives while he was with Mimi would have been getting her pregnant and she saying yes. Think the wives and Geoff would have liked that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2972 Followers
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES