Foursomes and Moresomes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,973 Followers

For his part, Geoff hadn't moved. I guess his bindings were so tight he couldn't move.

"Are you ready?" I caressed the perfect globes of Katie's ass. The grinding of her hips was hypnotic. I watched Geoff's cock sliding in and out of my wife's pussy. For just an instant, there was a twinge of jealousy as I watched Katie having sex with another man.

After all, except for Katie's ex-boyfriend Carl, no other man had ever had her. Not only was I allowing this, I had encouraged it.

Despite this, I felt no regret about the past weekend. I knew the girls had enjoyed themselves, and more than that, I knew this new adventure was a new step in our relationship, not only with our friends, but among the four of us.

The pleasure Mimi and Geoff brought us was purely physical. Yes, we were friends. Good friends, too. Yet I knew that not in a million years would I fall in love with either of them. Not in the way I fell in love with each of my wives each and every day.

I squeezed some more lube onto my cock, then dropped a dollop into the crack of her ass.

"Not too fast," she purred as I pressed my head against her. "I want you to go slow, sweetheart."

She reached back, her slender hands pulling her cheeks apart. I stared down at her tight, little rosebud and thought about the first time I had taken her there. She was so nervous. The first time was painful, but she liked it enough to let me do it again. Each time since, it's gotten easier for both of us, and I mean that from both the giving and receiving ends.

Geoff mumbled something but he was interrupted by Katie leaning forward and sticking one of her pert nipples in his mouth.

"I think someone is anxious to get going," she snickered. "Go easy . . . give it to me."

"Once I get it in, I'm going to pound you," I promised.

"That's right you are," Katie turned and I leaned forward. Our lips met and I pushed forward.

She let out a gasp as my cock entered her.

As always, at first her body resisted. As she started to relax her ass, I went to give her more, but she stopped me.

"I want you bare," she whispered. "Take that condom off."

Normally, after a round of anal play, we bathe or shower, but I thought that it was going to be Mimi's turn next, and I didn't know if she would want to wait for me to clean up. I looked over at Yesmine and Melinda, but the two of them were oblivious to the rest of us.

I withdrew from Katie and slipped the condom off. As I applied the lube to my cock, I realised I wasn't going to last very long.

Katie lay against Geoff, her ass sticking up in the air. I gripped her hips and entered her again.

"Oh, god, yes," she gasped.

Her ass clenched around my cock.

"Slow . . . slow . . . that's it," she whispered.

It took us a few minutes, but soon, my hips were pressed against her ass, my cock buried all the way inside her.

"I'm so full!" Katie moaned.

"Are you ready?" I smiled.

"Almost," she replied. "Let me start."

Her hips began to move, first back to me and then down on to Geoff. As with Leah, Geoff and I let Katie set the pace. There were a couple of awkward moments, but soon enough we were moving in synch with one another.

"Honey . . .Sweetie," Katie gasped. "I hate . . . to say this . . . but two real dicks are so much better than you two."

"We know, Baby," Leah reached out and took our wife's hand. "And those two dicks are all yours . . . any time you want them. . . . Now fuck her, boys, she's due for a big O."

"That's right, guys," Katie arched her back as I thrust forward. "Fuck my brains out."

"As you wish," I whispered in her ear.

I cupped her perfect bubble butt.

"Do it!" Katie hissed.

With a slow, deliberate motion, I pulled back so only the tip of my cock was still inside her. She was slick with the lubricant and my cock was tumescent. Holding myself still for just a moment, I thrust forward with all my might.

Katie let out a yelp that was part surprise, part exhilaration.

So I did it again.

"Harder," she cried out, then she giggled. "You, too, Geoff."

As I pulled back, he thrust in. When I pushed forward, he withdrew. With each stroke, Katie's moans became louder. Soon they were screams.

One of my hands dug into her ass, the other clutched her hair.

"Fuck . . . fuck . . . fuckfuckfuck!" Katie shouted. "Fuck my cunt . . . fuck my ass . . . goddammit, don't stop!"

The two of us were only happy to oblige her. My cock started to tingle as Katie clenched her ass around me.

We were a blur of bodies. Our cocks worked in and out of her. Katie's hips bucked against each of us in turn. I could see her fingernails digging into Geoff's shoulders, drawing a thin trickle of blood in a couple of places.

I never let up. I pounded away at her ass like a man possessed.

"Don't stop . . . don't fucking . . . don't fucking stop!" Katie gasped.

There was no chance of that happening!

Her body began to convulse and I knew she was close. Geoff probably was, too. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

My hands went to her shoulders and I pulled her to me with each thrust. I had to bite my lip to keep from cumming.

Katie was screaming, her body writhing in ecstasy beneath me.

"Oh, jesus," I mumbled, as if to warn her.

Katie's reply was cut short as Melinda's lips pressed against hers. Then I felt a tongue enter my ear and hands on my ass, coaxing me along. As if I needed any help!

"Cum in that ass," Mimi whispered. Her breath on my ear sent a chill throughout my body. "Cum in that ass so when you put your big dick in me, it will last a good, long time."

All I could do was grunt. Then I felt another of my lovers next to me.

"I'm gonna squeeze your cock off with my cunt," Yesmine purred. "And after you cum in me, I'm gonna make your wives eat your jizz out of me."

"Keep talking like that and I'm going to take my cock out of Katie's ass and fuck your face with it," I groaned.

"You are so full of shit," Mimi laughed in my ear.

She only thought I was joking.

"Harder . . . fucking . . . harder," Katie shrieked. I gave her one more hard thrust and then her entire body tensed. She threw her head back and let out a scream that started in her toes and echoed off the walls. Then her body fell limp on top of Geoff's prone body and into Melinda's waiting arms.

My cock pistoned in and out of her a couple more times. My toes began to tingle.

When Mimi's finger entered my ass, I was done.

"That's it," Katie whispered. "Fill my ass with cum . . . it's so warm . . . I can feel you cumming inside me."

Teeth raked my neck. The room began to spin. Then I blacked out.

*************

I guess I was only out for a few seconds. Geoff, Katie and I lay in a pile on the bed.

My eyes fluttered open and I saw the other three gazing lovingly at us. Leah still held Katie's hand. Mimi was on her back, her legs spread wide. Melinda rested her head against Yesmine's breasts. Her ass stuck up in the air, and the insides of her thighs, as well as her face were covered in juice. She winked at me.

"That was wonderful," Katie mumbled. She covered Geoff's face with soft kisses. My flaccid cock was still nestled between the cheeks of her ass. I could barely move.

My arms wrapped around my wife, even as she held her other lover. Geoff's cock was still hard inside her; I guess he was the only one in the room who hadn't had a good cum.

It took me several deep breaths before I managed to extract myself from the tangle of bodies. My body was covered in sweat. I reeked of sex.

"Is it my turn yet?" Mimi laughed from the bed.

"I think someone needs to get cleaned up," Katie slurred. "I'm just gonna lay here for a minute."

I trudged off the bed and into the shower. The frosted glass obscured what the girls were up to, but I saw bodies moving on the bed. As quickly as I could, I cleaned myself off, wiping away the remnants of our lovemaking. Preparing for what was next.

Drying off, I wrapped a towel around my waist and went back out to the main room.

Geoff was still tied to the bed. His face was obscured by Melinda's luscious hips as she ground her pussy and ass against his mouth. Mimi was squatting over his cock, reverse cowgirl style. The red leather devil's tail was draped across his stomach, Yesmine's butt still filled with the plug.

Her red corset was in stark contrast to everyone else's nakedness. She was the goddess in the room. The focus of all our attention.

Katie lay on the bed next to Geoff trying to recover from her recent pounding, a blank, dreamy stare on her face. Leah's tongue worked over Yesmine's clit. Geoff's cock was in her hands and she rubbed it against Mimi's dripping gash as if to tease both of them.

"Are you ready?" Leah asked. She wasn't talking to me. Mimi nodded. "Condom or bareback?"

"I recommend bareback," Katie said playfully. The space between her legs was a glorious mess. Her cum was dipping from her pussy, mine from her ass.

"Bareback it is," Mimi leaned forward, using Leah to support herself as she reached back with one hand to remove the plug from her ass. There was an audible pop before Leah tossed the plug to the floor; we'd wash it later.

"Hold still, Geoff," Leah held his cock straight up and applied a generous helping of lube to our married lovers. "Slow or all at once?"

"Let me do it," Mimi exhaled slowly as she lowered herself on to her husband. It took her a minute, but having already been stretched, it didn't take as long as I expected.

He moaned into Melinda's sloppy wet pussy. From what I could gather, Mimi didn't let Geoff have her back there all that often. Not because she didn't like anal sex, but because she held it over Geoff's head. I think for him, butt sex is like blow jobs are for a lot of regular married couples; you're lucky to get it on your birthday, anniversary or Valentine's Day (if that often).

I know Mimi wasn't shy about having her ass played with, and all three of the girls had been inside her delicious rear end at some point over the last weekend.

"It looks like someone likes that," Melinda grinned. "Oh, that's it, Geoff . . . eat that pussy . . . Get lots of practice, cuz after your wife gets fucked, there's going to be a nice thick cream pie for you to eat later."

Once she was settled down on Geoff's cock, Mimi leaned back into Melinda's arms. Her legs were spread wide. I looked over at the bank of computer monitors on the wall and saw one of the cameras had a perfect view of Geoff's dick stuck in her ass.

Her magnificent breasts jutted out from her chest, their nipples hard with excitement. Melinda reached around and cupped them. Mimi turned her head and the two kissed, which was just what my limp cock needed to spark it back to life.

Leah leaned her face down between Mimi's legs. I saw her tongue flicking Yesmine's clit back and forth, causing tremors of pain to shoot through our lover's body. One hand cupped Geoff's balls, which were held tightly in the cock ring. They looked big and full, ready to finally empty their contents into his wife's ass.

"Fuck her good, sweetheart," Leah reached out to me, her hand wrapping around my cock.

I got on my knees before Yesmine. Her eyes were closed as she and Melinda continued to kiss, but when my cock brushed the slit of her pussy, I once again had her attention.

With Melinda supporting her weight, Mimi reached for my cock with one hand, the other moving to stroke her clit.

My cock entered her easily. Her labia were swollen. Her pussy slick with anticipation. I slowly pushed forward until I bottomed out.

This being our third time of the evening, Geoff and I pretty much knew what to do that would cause the least amount of discomfort for everyone involved.

"We are definitely doing this again," Mimi began to grind her hips against me and Geoff. Leah's hand stroked her pussy as Geoff and I began building a head of steam.

I reached up and cupped Yesmine's breasts in my hands. I rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, drawing a squeal of delight. She lifted her legs; I took the hint and brought her calves to my shoulders.

"Fuck, yeah!" she shouted as I started to really let her have it.

Looking up, my eyes locked on to Melinda's. She smiled knowingly and continued to molest our lover. My wife bit her lip to keep from crying out; I guess Geoff was still working his magic tongue over her clit. Melinda blew me a kiss, then stuck her tongue in Mimi's ear.

Katie was just recovering from her turn in the middle. Leah pulled her to our pile on the bed, pausing only to give her a deep, passionate kiss.

Let me say this about a six-some: it takes a lot of flexibility. And a big bed.

"Right there, Geoff," Melinda gasped. She clenched her thighs together and bounced up and down a few times.

"Cum for him," Mimi whispered. "Cum all over his face."

"Oh, god . . . oh, god . . . ohgodohgodohgod!"

Yesmine lifted herself up just a little then turned and sucked one of Melinda's nipples into her hungry mouth.

My wife threw her head back and let out a rapturous scream. Her entire body started to shake and she leaned into Mimi to keep her upright.

"I'm cumming!" Melinda's eyes clenched shut as the orgasm overtook her. I slowed my pace enough to enjoy watching my wife cum.

I know some people think the faces we make during sex are comical or funny. On strangers, that may be true. However, on my wives, I think the expressions they have when they orgasm are the closest thing to pure beauty.

It's that instant, you know the one: You are with that person (or in our case, persons) whom you love more than anyone else in this world. Your body has been building sexual energy and tension. Every nerve ending in your body tingles. All of the concerns of your life: mortgages, child care, daily reports, school attendance . . . everything. None of that matters. You are connected with your loved one. And then . . . and then the pleasure centers of your brain seem to explode with sensation.

Maybe you cry out their name. Maybe you dig into their shoulders with your fingernails. Maybe you pass out.

In any event, I think that the human body in that instant is at its most primal, most raw state. And I think its most gorgeous.

My wives are not beauty queens. Never have been, never will be.

Yet they are the three most beautiful women in the world. I will fight anyone who tells me otherwise.

As I watched Melinda cum, even though it was another man who gave her the orgasm, I was reminded how much I loved her. And Leah. And Katie.

I knew her grunts and gasps intimately; I had spent the last eleven years with them as a constant in my life. I watched them overtake her until she could barely sit up.

"Go to her," someone whispered in my ear. Katie.

Somehow, she had slipped her strap-on cock into the harness around her waist. I pulled out of Yesmine and was quickly replaced by my redheaded wife. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Leah fitting her own dildo on.

Melinda fell into my embrace. I pushed her on to the bed so she was laying next to Geoff. I didn't tie her down, but her hands reached above her head to grasp the wrought iron bed frame.

"I love you," she whispered as I entered her.

"And I love you . . . I will always love you," I promised, losing myself in the hypnotic gaze of her big blue eyes. "Thank you for this weekend."

"No, sweetheart, thank you," she smiled. "Now fuck me like the whore I promised I'd be when we got married."

Oh, the things I do for my wives!

Next to us, Leah untied Geoff and the four of them changed positions. Leah lay on her back with Mimi straddling her. Geoff re-entered his wife's ass, then Katie bent him over and stuck her cock up his ass.

The six of us made love well into the early morning hours. We swapped places and partners. Geoff was finally allowed to cum; he in Mimi's ass as I came in her pussy.

Then the girls really got started. I stumbled upstairs to our bedroom and was joined a little while later by Leah, then Mimi, and finally the other three. We fell asleep together, a sweaty tangle of bodies. As friends. As lovers.

*************

"Daddy, when will they come back?" Kaylee asked as Yesmine and Geoff's car backed out of our driveway. Everyone waved and Geoff honked the horn.

"I don't know sweetheart," I said. "Maybe we could go visit them sometime."

"That would be fun," my daughter slipped her hand into mine. "I like them a lot."

"Me, too, Kaylee."

The girls scooped up Bryan and the twins, then we went inside. All three girls were taking the day off so we could have a family day for just the eight of us. After all, we weren't going to have many more days like this before the new ones arrived.

Next week, the contractors are supposed to arrive to break ground on the new addition to the house. There are doctor's appointments and school and work and everything else in our daily lives to occupy our time. Even though the girls weren't due for another six months, the babies would be here before we knew it.

I cherished the time with my family. As crazy as our lives are, it seems so . . . so . . . normal. At least as normal as a man living with three wives and four children can be.

The four of us lay down for a nap not long after lunch, all of us in the big bed.

My head rested against Leah's bosom, one of my daughters cradled in my arms. I reflected back on the previous weekend and realised that I had the three best wives a guy could ask for. Yeah, it meant sharing them with another couple, but that was just for the sex.

And I now had a girlfriend.

A week before, I wondered if opening up our marriage would be the beginning of the end. Instead, it was the beginning of something new. We already had an unconventional arrangement . . . now it was that much more perfect. I never doubted the love of my spouses, nor the love I had for them.

In sharing them with Mimi and Geoff, and in turn being shared, I realised just how lucky we were to have the relationship we do.

. . . And that happily ever after is whatever you make it.

*************

I hope you enjoyed our latest adventure. Please leave a comment or send me an email. Once again, much thanks to my editor, michchick98!

HLD
HLD
2,973 Followers
12