All Comments on 'Fourth Year After Ch. 02'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tjb50caltjb50calabout 7 years ago
awesome chapter

well written character relationship details....

starbanestarbaneabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

Well written as always. Great idea for Maria and Ginger!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just my two cents...

... but if you stick to your average size chapter (3/4 Lit. pages per chapter) and six chapters per year, to me anyway, it feels like things are going to get rushed or there will be some things left unresolved. Just saying there seems to be more than four chapters left of story to be told to wrap up what's there now. Of course there's nothing stopping you from changing your mind and continuing with Fifth Year After if you still have more story to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Im sure im in the minority but sandys trio needs to dissolve. Have her miscarry which makes her turn to her family while breakng it off because of minneapolis and losing the baby and have her changes schools to be closer to home. All these extra groups need to get engulfed with marriage or go away entirely. Too many people as it is but as separate entities theyre unnecessary if theyre not closely involved with the group marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

all the outside the marriage groups are annoying me as well. either shit or get off the pot. im assuming tonis niece will shoe up as sandys female lover. kind telegraphed that chapters back with how everyone knows someone else in this tale. would have rather had sandy knocked up by drew too.

GRYFANxGRYFANxabout 7 years ago
Loving it!

Hard to believe that I have finished this whole storyline in a week's time. Very much looking forward to your continuing! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES