All Comments on 'Fox in the Hen House'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

“I’ll enjoy doing you twice as much as I enjoy doing any woman.” I loved that line… so true. I appreciated the cockhunger of Billy’s mother and the servant girl Katie but Billy could give Fox something neither of the two women could: hot, deeply satisfying mansex.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

Very nice! Another of your descriptive atmospheric stories that drew me into the time and place. This had such a realism to it that I could almost feel the needs that these people had due to the war time interruption of normal life. I wonder if the studly Joe Fox was as prepared when he serviced the two as he was when he took Billy's virginity and sheathed his cock so that neither of them ended up pregnant? Hot story!

Smith79Smith797 months ago

Great story loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love this story. Please write sequel chapters. Joe and Billy were so into one another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...