All Comments on 'Fragile Unbroken Ch. 03'

by FragileUnbroken

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
What is there to say ...

.. that has not already been said? The depth of your devotion and your wonderful way of expressing it touches everyone who reads your work, FragileUnbroken; it stands alone in its beauty. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and words with us and please have another five stars to add to your total.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Intense

Very very intense.

Serious question.

Do you have any other way of stopping the torment should it become too much, other than passing out?

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you again.

@Masterful, Yes. I have safe words. I've never had to use them even though I've thought of it at times. That is a very caring question and I thank you.

I mentioned your question to my Master a moment ago. He said that he'd be a criminal to own me without making sure that I always knew my freedom was available any time I want it.

I have complete trust that no matter how intense our activities get, if I use a safe word he will follow through.

For those who might not understand. I have two safe words, one for "stop what you're doing" and another for "stop everything and free me" They are obscure words which aren't likely to come out in the course of our normal daily routines

Master gave them to me and they're actually kind of funny. The word for "stop what you're doing" is England and the word for "stop and free me" is America.

@mel, You're sweet. Thank you so much.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Haha

Being British I had to laugh at your choice of safe words.

I'm glad you are good relationship.

Thank you for the detailed reply.

Shysub412Shysub412about 10 years ago
5 stars well deserved

I'm really enjoying your narrative, each instalment is beautifully written, and tells of a wonderful relationship.

Your safe words made me chuckle also...being Irish!

I hope you continue to write, and your relationship continues to blossom.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
This experience makes me smile

You know, after I commented I imagined myself in scenario where I am stumbling over the safe words and just blurting out the names of countries. Knowing my Master, that would probably be enough to rescue me from anything.

More importantly, I felt I ought to add that, bondage and dominance do sometimes leave me unable to speak even though my mouth is (might be) free. More than once I have somewhat become unaware of my surroundings. My Master is very attentive and careful. He considers my safety his responsibility. In those times he has always stopped our activities even when I didn't want him to.

Over the past couple of months we have discussed this because I don't want him to stop. The feelings he brings up in me are beautiful, warm and secure in a way I can't articulate. Master so far has refused to allow us to continue in those circumstances until he can be confident that he is protecting me.

This is literally the current state of our growth. I am posting it here because I would never want someone here to think I am in danger. My Master loves me. He is careful and protective.

Besides, Master taught me how to shoot and has commanded me to learn to fight. I can choke out a man pretty quick. :) This little slave girl can be a wiry little bitch if I have to. I can take care of myself, thanks to my Master. God save the fool who ever takes us on.

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBabout 10 years ago
Very well done! The best chapter yet!

As a Lifestyle Dom of almost 18 years, I relate to this story very much. I always push My slaves to the limit, while caring about her well being. Five stars!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
a romantic sadist, huh? :-)

Again i find your writing beautiful and touching, @Fragile. Thank you.

...and i too had to laugh at your safewords. i guess you guys aren't really into discussing world politics, eh? ;-))

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
Ugh!

@Small town girl

Master is so into politics. I hate it. I think people should spend more time fucking and less time bickering.

The world would be happier.

Thank you for your kind response. I am learning that writing here can be very fun, largely because of responses like yours.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Loving this exchange

The British politicians spent a lot of their time fucking too.

Namely us the electorate with a predictable and monotonous regularity.

I think your master could have fun debating with some of us kinksters...

You could be giving him a BJ while he's typing away...two birds with one stone lol

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@masterful

May I call you Jim?

I don't think Master has any interest in spending time on his computer/phone, especially now that he is checking up on me, but I can tell you two would get along.

As for sucking his cock. Yes please.

It looks like we have our own odd little forum here.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Jim's fine

And I was only joking about him debating .

My Brit sense of humour.

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthabout 10 years ago
Very enjoyable

I've found this series to be very enjoyable so far. The sense of realism is potent and unique...especially for this site. It also helps that this work hits several of my preferences.

I'll be keeping a keen eye out for more of your work.

My very best,

NT

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@Noble

Thank you as well for the feedback. I look forward to bringing you pleasure in the future.

Tease_Me84Tease_Me84about 10 years ago
Very Insightful

I feel like I am just repeating myself, but fantastic work Fragile :)

No wonder your Master wants to keep you forever.

breastman80breastman80about 10 years ago
Devouring every word

I can't even imagine the pleasure you must have felt. To be a fly on the wall, watching, learning.

Tell your master I would humbly accept any advice he has to give on the proper treatment of slaves. I am still relatively new to these feelings, and want to train my Pet properly. My contact e-mail can be found on my page.

rover5520rover5520about 10 years ago
You've done it again.

Gorgeous Stephanie,

This story was even better than the first two,I love the way you think and the way you write down your(deliciously horny)thoughts,too.I hope you keep writing.

Kisses,licks and another spank,

Lindsay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous