Fragile Unbroken Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A jolt of apprehension hit me when he reached for his pocket again and pulled out two nipple clamps on a short chain. He wasted no time in placing them onto my rock hard nipples and I cried out in pain as they were pinched. The chain was barely long enough to reach between them as I lay back, with the result that every move I made now pulled against the already painful clamps, pulling my nipples. It was excruciating at first but as I became accustomed to the pain it combined with the sensations flowing trough my ass and my pussy until I couldn't help writhing on my perch. I wanted to cum so badly, I knew I could make myself easily but my master was watching me.

I began to beg. "Please. Master, your girl can't take any more. Please let this girl cum for you."

As usual, his reply called out my weakness. "For me, or for yourself my lovely little cum doll?" He was right. I wanted this for myself alone. I was embarrassed. As the time and sensations rolled on my vision blurred. I began to feel the familiar warmth of my mind turning in on itself. I couldn't even talk. All I could do was exist within these sharp, overwhelming sensations.

Almost from outside of myself I felt my Master touching me. The pressure on my leash was removed. His touch was gentle and affirming. He spoke to me and all I could do was look at him at first. I felt like I had fainted. Suddenly the vibrations stopped and it felt like I had been robbed but my senses began to clear and I realized my Master was removing the plug from my ass. He pulled slowly. That sensation was intense as my hole expanded over the thick portion which had been buried inside me for what seemed like forever. My hips were almost convulsing in response to every touch. I wanted to cum.

When he removed my nipple clamps it felt like my nipples were on fire. I cried out and grasped at him and he held me close for a moment. I wanted him to own me so badly. I wanted him to take me. It was then that I realized he was naked.

He let me down gently onto my pillows and took my leash in his hand as he knelt between my legs. Breathing heavily in anticipation, I watched him. "Master, please fuck your girl." He didn't answer other than to place the head of his cock onto my gaping slit, open and ready for him. He rubbed the thigh head over my slit with his hand, stopping before it touched my clit. Suddenly, as the head passed over my hole he shoved it in. I clutched at him in ecstasy, an orgasm screaming, trapped inside me. I couldn't control my hips as they bucked against him. I knew I couldn't last.

He pulled his cock out but my body was still reacting. When he shoved it in again I could hear my sloppy cunt as my lips were forced apart and he filled me completely with his thick cock. My master was deep inside me. I was his victim. I felt my pussy gush as the first wave exploded over my body. I screamed for him. I begged him to fuck me but he barely moved as my body writhed around him, bucking against his pubic bone. I came forever, reaching for him but he just had a wicked grin on his face as I melted into him. I knew I had lost control and disobeyed yet again but at that moment I knew I had been played. My body apparently didn't care as I came again, more intensely. All the while he barely moved other than to shove his cock in harder, pushing deep against my insides.

When I finally collapsed, exhausted, smiling in lust, I heard his voice. "You are a very naughty girl Stephanie. I might have to use my imagination to punish you for this."

I smiled inside at the realization of what he was saying. I had to please my Master.

"Finish me." He growled lovingly. I crawled to my knees and began to lick the sweet results of my betrayal from his cock.

12