All Comments on 'Frank and Diane'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnalmost 14 years ago
CRUEL & UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT

nice way to get back at the Cheaters.

and to throw some Fear and Worry into their lives.

jiminabjiminabalmost 14 years ago
Liked it

Good story Bob. Thanks.

SqueezeplaySqueezeplayalmost 14 years ago
Yabba Dabba Do!

Nice one JPB, nice one! That's the way to get even!

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Wow, nasty

He really got the job done. Lying, cheating wife reduced to roommate status and her lover made into a eunuch. AND he gets to bang the red hot wife of the lover. <br><br>

A couple of things rubbed me the wrong way but I know it's my preferences for the way I like things to work out. The big one is that he shackled himself to his wife in an antagonistic situation. I know it's for revenge but who wants to live like that for very long? Get even and get out. Maybe that's part of "the rest of the story" but who wants to see your cheating wife every day? <br><br>

The second thing that bugged me is the repeatedly inane plan of yet another wife who just wants to "try" a big cock. In the face of this desire her husband and her marriage mean nothing and they are sacrificed without any consideration. I can actually understand this happening and know men and women do this kind of thing all the time. However, once she has been caught and has had several days to think about what has happened the best she can come up with is saying "she just wanted to try a big cock and it doesn't mean anything"? How stupid are these people supposed to be? I can understand them doing things to get into the situation. I can't imagine most people being dumb enough to say it after the fact. How about "Honey, my head got all screwed up about the idea of having sex with a guy with a big penis. I am lower than whale shit for betraying you and especially in your own bed. I am an idiot and will go to counseling to make sure nothing like this happens again. I will do anything else you want to make this up to you. Please forgive me." It doesn't fix anything but at least the woman doesn't sound like a moron. I think the guy's response for a woman looking for a big penis should be "Honey, I am fascinated by boobs. They come in so many sizes and shapes. I am going to try to have sex with lots of women to try out all the types I can. I'll let you know when I am done satisfying my curiosity. Don't worry. It's just sex. Maybe I'll write a book, The Boobs I Have Known. You could be in it too, honey."

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
Much better than your more recent postings

Agree with Jason. Why would anyone want to remain room mates with a woman he now hates? What a great life, living for revenge!

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Fine Revenge tale

Good work by JPB. The revenge was well executed on the "ḧorse". It seems to have benefitted half of the husband in the city. That was another alternative, PI him and send the dossiers to the husbands. Sooner or later someone would have eliminated Stanton He does not mention that he hates his wife, if he did he really should not cohabit with her, but he lost all his love for her, and even takes pleasure in watching her try to get back in his good graces. The problem with the Arlis plan is that Diane could put a PI on Frank.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
At least he's not a wimp . . .

Sigh of relief, at least our cuckold is not a wimp. Of course, it would be obvious who did the dirty deed with the cattle prod; he hired private detectives, which is how he knew the who and the when for Mr. North. The P.I.'s are not likely to keep their mouths shut and will probably tell their cop buddies which betrayed husband was their client. But maybe the cops won't try so hard to find our hero -- I'm sure they would be sympathetic and after all, there was no permanent harm other than psychological to our perp's "Johnson." Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Farm Tools

Definitely like those farm tools. My personal favorite is the Budzio (Bloodless Castrator) Works great. Once done the old jewels just shrivel up and go away and the old lance becomes a limp noodle.

Good one...

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Bob, how about just one time....

....the perp's woman ISN"T hot and DOESN'T jump (your) protagonists bones. Then we'll see who's the real tough guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome Story

I've long been a fan. I rarely leave comments but this is deserving. JPB is among the top three authors on this site and may very well be my personal favorite.

I love the no-nonsense solution to a problem. Wife cheats; end of relationship. I never understood giving second and third chances...

OldtimeymanOldtimeymanalmost 14 years ago
Very good.

I am a fan for many years. keep it up. (no pun intended)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
Another well done story from JPB

I enjoyed all of the turmoil in the story, and the husband getting even.

Revenge is sweet at times.

Thanks for the good entertainment

bartolobartoloabout 13 years ago
Very good story

It's a rather classic case of a wife cheating on her husband. The revenge is different and it's interesting; pretty gross but quite effective. I enjoy your stories. Thank you!

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Very entertaining read by Tales Master.

Well done !

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
YOU,,,,,

are very capable of writing a very good story, I certainly hope that you will continue to do so.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAalmost 13 years ago
Good Story!!

But I agree with JasonH. The "Honey I just wanted to try out a big cock and it was only sex" really makes the cheating wife sound pretty moronic. Sooner or later I would think Frank would get tired of having to see his wife who he hates everyday. At some point he will want to move on with his life and get away from his cheating wife.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 13 years ago
Okay, now we're talking!

Good old fashioned revenge, nothing like it. It has that sweet smell of victory. Loved Frank, one of your best protaganists yet. He's smart and brutal, a great combination.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago

old hide story = 1*

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
Outstanding story,as is the norm for this excellent Author. 5*!!

I see that our juvenile delinquent Dorkcock was here. Oh well,we cannot keep all of the mentally unbalanced out of this site. Pity.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
This Was Cold!!!!!!!

Damn call him the ice man. A cattle prod to the balls. THAT WILL BRING TEARS TO YOUR EYES!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

LostchanceLostchancealmost 12 years ago
Interesting read...

I have personally bookmarked your profile just due to the fact of your writing talents. I wish to say that this story is brilliant. I hate cuckold stories but these with the revenge factor make them much better for reading pleasure. Due to a remark from you saying for us to figure out what might be true and what is not I can only hope that if you were cheated on you were able to have your revenge. Honor, loyalty, and being true to yourself and others are the only way to live life in my opinion. Probably why I hate stories of people being turned into cuckolds in the first place. Please keep up the good work.

AbsalomrideAbsalomridealmost 12 years ago
Lostchance (great handle) just remember that

JPB covers every base with his writing. If you like him for this revenge - boy you sure will hate him for maybe the next story you read!

Well my point is..the writers that entertain us take us through all the spectrum of emotion we need to feel. Sometimes its good to feel that warm glow when a story goes our way. So how will it feel when it don't go your way? Blame the author and hate on him - or thank them for stinging us. Oh fuck i ain't got a point. I'll let it to the pro's - the entertainers.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Good revenge?

Maybe. But being forced to see the "wife" every day, eat meals looking at her, working around the house with her in sight. I'm not sure who is getting punished. Frank or Diane?

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Just call it a day

She fucks another guy and kills your fantasy of a wife and family - just call it a day. Don't stay, leave, find someplace to live your life the way you want to. Don't live in a sick, miserable situation just to save money or inflict revenge. Revenge is a waste of time. It is a distraction from the mission - survive, procreate and enjoy your life!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
REVENGE AND RETALIATION IS OK

but Cruelty in any form, even for a BTB is not acceptable, TK U MLJ LV NV

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago
****

The husband was a bit of a dumb guy by picking Stan's wallet and checkbook the second time after he attacked him. If I were the victim in that altercation, I would immediately suspect the one guy who did that to me once before. That the guy is so dumb is fortunate for your protagonist, but it could have just as well been a visit from the police instead of a call from Stan's wife.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice 2nd read

the idea of taking wallets is very valid, whether they are returned or not is another thing. the info in the wallet is great, gives options not normally found. I personally think he would be advised to get back with wife, otherwise he is just as bad or worse than his wife was.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
JPB

I know you say you write for yourself. And, if that's what it really is that's fine. I don't think I have a problem with your story telling. I tend to rate things based on whether I like your characters and their actions. I hate cuck stories, because it's not me. I also don't care much for reconciliation stories either. Sometimes you hit it square on. I liked this one and gave it a five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Revenge? Or just plain mean?

I can see Frank's point of view. It costs him less to stay in the house. But I would think that he should be busy getting his money house in order so that when the divorce does come he doesn't loose his shirt. And I'm not sure looking a Diane every day is a good solution - short term or long term. I wonder if she has a plan she's working on to screw him? And is Frank thinking he's going to get together with Arlis full time when their marriages crater? She sounds like she's younger and she obviously has children. How old are they? Is she a good option? Frank is playing a dangerous game. A second chapter to close out the story would be nice.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Pictures

I like her getting caught in the lie about not speaking to Stan, yet she knew about the "pictures" that she could only have found out about from Stan.

And I've said this many times, I think even in other JPB stories, but this "curiosity" excuse continues to baffle me. What good can come from satisfying her curiosity?

If it's no better, she's just cheated for nothing, if it's better now what? If she "loves" her husband and doesn't want to lose him, does that mean that she will now live with lesser sex? Or will she do like some of the other wives who expect their husbands to accept their wives fucking other guys?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well that hurt!

He's not sure a cattle prod will do any damage? What is he - brain dead? Of course it's going to do damage - permanent damage. And why would Arlis stay with a man she knows is screwing multiple women? Isn't she concerned with disease? And last, but not least the cheating wife. Why would she not hire a PI, get pictures of her husband and Arlis and then rape him in the divorce? She has pictures, he has nothing. And she should have known that long ago. An interesting solution to a problem but I can't imagine living with a woman I hate for destroying my marriage. Who needs a daily reminder of her infidelity?

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Repeated ideas again...

First that married women will spread it around that one of the guys has a huge dick and they all have to try it; second that eventually the two wronged partners get together. However JPB tells a really good flowing story his "event management" is good. It's a good storyline that the guys who the main character is filling in for at the other office have the same situation of hubby walking in on cheating wife where there is violence committed by the husband whereas here he plays it cool.

JPB tells stories where it's the men who react so differently to the cheating wife: some encourage it; some go mad; some play it cool; some just walk away. Wives who intend to cheat need to find out in advance where their husband lies on this spectrum!

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Revenge, or just a realist?

I have never bought the "I still love you" bull from the cheating spouse. With love like that, who needs hate? At best she is lying to herself; but even then, she's still lying to him. Sooo, how is realizing you no longer have a wife and marriage; and doing something about it, divorce, leaving or becoming just roommates, revenge? As I see it, he's just taking the logical next step.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How sad

Well put together but so very sad.I have a friend who caught his wife and it destroyed him.Im so lucky that it cannot happen to me as my wife is my sister and we each are one part each of the same person.We have been together all our lives and have never ever looked at anyone else.When we were growing up we were completely inseparable.We always slept together even when parents said we were to old to do that,but as we never did anything sexual they gave up as we ignored them.When we told them Mom already knew as sis had told her when she was 16 and I found out she was in love with me when I was 18 and she was 19.Dad went mad and we had to leave home.We got ant apartment went to uni together and have never been apart.We gave been called all sorts of names mainly by family.We are still in love completely and most of them are not.I read these stories rarely just to remind me how lucky I am.

telboy17telboy17about 8 years ago

I know it is fiction but good fiction has to have a realistic storyline and this certainly didn't. I suppose the clueless BTB's will be happy tho.

EdwardalanzoEdwardalanzoabout 8 years ago
Yes!

I LOVED the cattle prod.

Wish I'd thought about that when I caught my wife and her lover. Course, I'd probably have used it on both of them. (But I'd have felt better)

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
You Know

It might not be the best revenge but I see it more as justice was served. The cheaters got theirs and are suffering. Fucking idiots.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Idle Thought

"he would have given it to the girls he made love to" - I thought it was just "fucking", not making love?

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Curiosity

AGAIN the stupid curiosity excuse! As has been said many time by others, (and me!), what can be gained by satisfying curiosity, whether it's about big dicks or just difference in general?

What if it IS better? In the case of this story, is she now going to be a size queen, and look for more big dicks to cheat on her husband with? Or will she "settle" for her husband's "lesser" cock, in which case wouldn't it be better not to know?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Liked It

Pretty good story, both the cheaters got a little of what they deserved.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
It was ok.

But your premise that all women are big cock whores/ size queens is bogus.

You are a prolific writer and skilled so I wish you could undo some of your damage, I understand it is extensive, and write a better story.

Take care!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THIS COULD HAVE BEEN A SPIN OFF

for Jack and Diane and Arliss, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cruel

Horrible.What an arrogant self absorbed asshole.Gonna be a very lonely old man.zdoesworsecthan his wife ever did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Ahh, to put your life on hold so you can have revenge. Cutting off your nose to spite your face comes to mind. Assuming she was a loving wife for 25 years and messed up once, you either forgive and stay together or graciously say you can't and move on and let her move on. But spending the rest of your life in a spot so you can make her suffer just shows complete lack of maturity and honestly that he deserved what he got.

phil2213phil2213over 6 years ago
Hopeless romantic gets jilted by unfaithful wife

Of course, a faithful husband will not act logical even if it is the obvious compelling rationale. Marriage is many things to many people. Some people are quite serious about their commitment and then there are those that are just along for the first chance to explore others. JPB is one of the top author's on this site and is treasure trove for readers like myself. Most of his stories are a definite five stars.

I rarely comment but I would like to extend to you my sincerest gratitude for sharing your prolific talent, which provides me countless hours of entertainment. Again, Thank You!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Reply to stupid 'Cruel' comment by Anonymous 12/04/17

The arrogant, self-centered offender is the slut who chose to betray her wedding vows, totally disrespect the man she "Loves" to the degree that she brought her big cocked lover into her FAITHFUL HUSBAND'S bed to fuck him. If that wasn't the ultimate insult to their marriage, nothing could ever be. She deserved a summary execution.

It's easy to discern that you, Anonymous 12/04/17, are a cheating slut but pretend that you're a man and tell me exactly WHAT this bitch would have to do to permanently lose YOUR trust and offend YOU..... you ignorant asshole.

Frank crushed the lying, cheating cunt... made her "It's not what it looks like" cunt hound a eunuch and is making a career of ensuring that his sex hungry wife is getting regularly eaten, fed and fucked bowlegged.

How could I not give the story a 5 ?

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

He’s an immature asshat....nuff said.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Sorry Timriv but normal men

don't appreciate their wives cheating on them. Diane can never be trusted again nor should she. She is stupid. She should just move on with her life. North deserved what he got, he just didn't seem to learn.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 5 years ago
Loved it

what better revenge could there possibly be? 5*

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

The best revenge would be you two make it as a great couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Where's the revenge?

He's still living with and to an extent, supporting his cheating slut wife. He's banging another man's wife on the sly. That's how he wants to live his life? Not good Bob.

Not good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NOPE

Should have worked it out and gotten back together with his wife. See my comment (10/13/18) at The Birthday Gift by TallMarriedMan regarding writing reconciliation stories as niche marketing.

Now he is living in disharmony with a wife who loves him and who would give him plenty of convenient sex, but he is sneaking around to get his inconvenient sex.

I'd like to see a story where the straying wife says, "I'll do anything to try to make up for it," and he takes her up on it. Naturally, it would need proper background of what she previously would not do, such as blow jobs (or with swallowing), doggie, lights on, sleep naked, and/or provocative lingerie, etc.

Nevertheless, as per usual JPB, interesting reading.

Thanks,

Paul in Oklahoma

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
re: nope

she loves yet fucked another guy and now he's getting something on the side its wrong............WOW

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Late Thoughts

"it was a hell of a boost to my self esteem" - Oh, you mean like that fragile ego that keeps men from forgiving their wives' cheating?

"took him on my bed." - Some may think it a small think, but that just adds insult to injury. There were two other bedrooms in the house.

"I swear to God that it will never happen again." - When you got married you vowed that it would never happen at all, and we've seen how THAT worked out!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great story

Perfect revenge story. Neither of the cheating assholes is getting any , but the cheated on are having a ball. Way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I can recite JPB's cliche and boring storylines in my sleep now. I could have written this simply from memory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huedogg2

...did not take my comment the way I intended it.

I was surprised that he thought I meant Frank was wrong. Rightness or wrongness is not my concern. Two points are:

1) Frank would be better off with Diane.

More sex from his admittedly sexual wife.

More convenient sex because he does not have the logistics of planning get togethers with a married woman with children.

Don't forget that Diane is now even more motivated to "make it up to him" on top of the bang up (pun intended) good job she had already been doing as demonstrated by the encounter related in the opening words of this story.

Frank punishing Diane is also punishing himself.

2) I like "reasonable, well-told" reconciliation stories.

If Diane's one-off failure and now being repentant about it, is not a situation for reconciliation, then what would/could be?

Summary. This would have made a great "reasonable, well-told" story of Frank working it out with Diane.

They both would be better off for it.

Paul in Oklahoma

ewray321ewray321over 4 years ago
Cheating

Cheating is cheating no matter who, how, and why.

Hotfoot2Hotfoot2about 4 years ago
Why we read this stuff

We, all of us, read this kind of fiction because it gives us, just for a moment, the illusion that our lives can be controlled and we could do the controlling. There is no great American novel here; there is no life - affirming outcome that we have; this is just the hope that whatever is crazy in our lives can be brought to heel. "It isn't what it looks like." is a pipe dream that no sane person would say. "It was just one time." is so unlikely as to laughable, because 100% of the times happens to be THE ONE TIME CAUGHT. So, give the guy a break--He is serving you what you need, and so what if it is unbelievable or predictable sometimes. It is what we need.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
One change...

Handcuff him to something in the garage with his pants removed so he's still there when the husband comes home. Call it round 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
MAN.....

This story was a yawner! I fell asleep 3 times trying to get thru it! JPB....you are losing your mojo. 2*

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

You actually made me feel sorry for Diane! Impressive. Good story; 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

knowing her since they were children, that just makes the betrayal so very much worse.

One thing all the "size" stories never mention is, if they really want to know then use a large dildo. No cheating involved.

The whole caring about size thing is vastly overused.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

5 stars. Great revenge on the asshole. Not enough pain for wife. Refinance house, lose the money, then divorce after declaring bankruptcy!!!

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Diane gets away too easy!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Read again. Great revenge Stan and Diane’s future is looking good either after another episode of recreational sex. My favorite stories involve life changing damage to the cheater’s lover boy. Stan lost his best asset and his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is pretty much crap. The BTB trolls will love it and I assume it's written for them as it doesn't make any sense. Firstly the only way a husband would walk in on his wife while she's fucking someone else and do nothing is if he didn't love her anyway. I suspect this story was only written so that the author could get praise from the BTB trolls.

It isn't a story there's no emotion all it is a cheating wife and a bit of revenge and it plays to the pathetic big cock scenario.

Really glad it was a short story so that I didn't waste to much time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

On the surface this might seem like a good story. But I don't know how he can go home everyday and even stomach looking at the cheating whore. It would give any normal man acid indigestion and just the stress alone would kill a guy.

Cate4UCate4Ualmost 3 years ago

It isn't for the lovers of a good story, to many holes in it. Like others have said its to pander to BTB brigade, my theory with them is they have all suffered at the hands of a cheating wife. Each story should be judge on merit, they never do, they are blinkered and bigoted. This one i think she got what she deserved, but it was a story with no depth or real feeling

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

There is something stupid being promoted here, as if all the middle aged women are going for big middle age cock. This is more of a fantasy of middle age man. Here is the way it is - many middle age women are looking for younger men with tighter bodies, research has actually proven that body shape has more to do with sexual attraction than the size of penis. Many prefer larger penis but only in proportion to body size. There is also a significant portion of middle age women that are not interested in sex for whatever reason. There is also a large proportion that have their own health problems and many that have poor perception of their own body (as in obese, unattractive ect). So this stupid idea that women are running around researching where some big penis is, is rather stupid (male) fixation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To all those lovely RAAC lovers who are crying that this story was pandered to the BTB trolls, you guys need to relax. You're better than this. You need to relax and understand that it's just a story. I mean that's the excuse you guys often give in support of your favourite RAAC stories, don't you? Enjoy your wholesome life with your beautiful and loyal loving wives.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Major crash and burn and thats not a compliment, its a statement about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is so dumb. Do men actually believe this is real? Ss77

SAV12SAV12over 2 years ago

SHOULD HAVE GONE FURTHER!

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
Questions:

Would YOU keep a housemate whom you would never again trust? Would you ever accept a meal prepared by that person? Would you consistently leave your bedroom door unlocked and be subject to physical contact from a potentially diseased slut housemate? Would you bump uglies with the wife of a known philanderer without a clean bill of health?

Inquiring minds want to know...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

@Silent sound Re: "But your premise that all women are big cock whores/ size queens is bogus." - Did JPB say ALL women?

\

@Anonymous Re: "Well that hurt!" - Yes, she COULD get evidence on him and rape him in the divorce, but she doesn't want a divorce!

\

Her line about the pictures was priceless! Too bad he can't tell her how she fucked up.

\

Was it a Taser or a cattle prod?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read "cattle prod". I worked at a farm supply in high school, and I can confirm that a close encounter with a cattle prod is no small deal. Never touched my junk, but those things are nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First, I want to say that I generally like BTB stories myself, B-U-U-U-T-T-T ....

everybody in the story is an idiot.

That turned what should be a good story into one that's not-so-good.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ok is about it.

He should just move on with the rest of his life And what are kids being told?

Neither fish nor fowl

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A nice twist on the LW revenge genre.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer6 months ago

I say again--it's too bad all these anonymous folks who know exactly what's wrong with a story and how to fix it don't take time to write and post one that will show us dummy writers how to do it.

I suspect it would be an eye opening experience for them. cd

BSreaderBSreader6 months ago
Good

Job I guess.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mostly good, but it needs a more complete closure.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

1. Decent story tho somewhat sad. Wonder if Arlis & Frank will ever get married. Well before that, Frank would have to divorce Diane.

2. @ thecarolinadreamer - the purpose of the comment section is to voice one's opinion of the story. Granted there are those that misuse it, but I've also read (I suppose) those who're registered on this site do the same. Personally, I can't write stories, never have. I'll comment on those I both like & dislike. My writing is on reports, which wouldn't be good for this site. But unlike many other comments I've read, I try to be decent about it, knowing the authors spends his time writing their stories. And just because opinions are given what to do doesn't mean those commenters have to write or shut up. That's most unfortunate.

For this story, 4 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story 5 stars. I wish there was a way to get realistic revenge; in real life maiming someone with a cattle prod would be massive jail time. In real life both cheaters get away with it. But in story-world it's a bit satisfying to see the cheater get what he deserves.

Do you think that in real life a loving wife would betray her husband for a big dick? Im so curious

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This whole

“he has a big cock and is irresistible” is an urban legend. I have an 8+ inch (less than 9) cock and getting a woman to take it without complaining about hurting or being uncomfortable is a chore in itself. I take it very slowly and have the patience of a Saint trying get them to accommodate me and they still grimace and let me put in only a half to 3/4. My only luck with repeats is with bigger gals who have larger asses and cannot go as deep due to the extra flesh of their bottoms. The authors of these tales must not be as big because they have no idea about the curse of having a big cock.

Jonny Cockring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why would he want to be with a woman who looked the other way multiple times on a cheating husband?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9049 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...