Frank and Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scream or call the cops and your hubby will find out what has been going on. Best you go back in the house and pretend that nothing is going on out here. I won't kill him, but you can be sure that another husband that he has stabbed in the back is getting even."

She jumped backwards and slammed the door. Mary Ellen knew me from all the company picnics and Christmas parties that Diane had taken me to, but I was counting on the ski mask and the disguised voice to keep her from knowing who was fucking over her fuck buddy. I couldn't count on her not calling the police so I had to hurry. I pulled North's pants off of him and believe me when I tell you that pulling pants off of a guy in convulsions isn't easy.

Once I had his pants off I took my revenge.

Proud of his package was he? Well his package was going to pay. I took the fully charged cattle prod and touched it to his cock and balls as many times as I could until it was fully discharged. I kicked him twice in the ribs for the hell of it and then I took his wallet and checkbook and got the hell out of there. I heard no sirens so maybe Mary Ellen didn't call the cops.

As I drove away I thought about what I had just done. I had no idea how much damage, if any, that the cattle prod would cause and whether or not there would be any last effects, but I can honestly say that I enjoyed everyone of North's screams when a cattle prod charge flashed through his cock and balls.

I never did hear how Mary Ellen made out on the deal. Was she able to get North out of there and keep her husband in the dark or did she have to call for medical attention for North and have to explain an ambulance at the house to her hubby?

Still wearing the latex gloves I put the wallet and checkbook in a package I had already prepared and sent it to Arlis at her office. There was no note enclosed and I would deny I knew anything about it, but when her hubby came home hurting and then his wallet showed up in the mail she would think she knew who had done it.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Three weeks after my little party with North I got a phone call from Arlis.

"You busy for lunch?"

"I haven't made any plans; why?"

"I think it is time for us to have a face to face. How about noon at the Lido? I'll be the redhead anxiously checking out every man who walks in to see if I can figure out which one is you."

"Noon it is."

I didn't see her anxiously checking faces, but she was easy to spot since she was the only redhead in the place sitting alone. North was a flaming idiot to be screwing around on her. She was drop dead gorgeous. I walked up to her table.

"Mrs. North?"

"No Frank; it is Arlis. You haven't called me Mrs. North since our first phone conversation."

I took a seat across from her and said, "Might I ask what prompted you to ask me to lunch?"

"I just wanted a good look at the man who keeps screwing up my life."

"I'm screwing up your life? How am I doing that?"

"First you made me pull my head out of the sand and face up to what I was fairly sure he was doing, but hoped he wasn't. Then, after I let him talk me into giving him one more chance, you took away the best thing that he had going for him."

"I don't understand."

"Sure you do. Stan is a good provider and a pretty decent father to our kids, but the best thing that he had going for him was that he was great in bed. Notice that I said "was?"

"And I took it away? How did I do that?"

"Don't play the innocent with me Frank. We both know who did a number on Stan's private parts."

"I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about."

"Sure you don't. Anyway, ever since you did whatever it was that you did to him he has not been able to get it up and don't give me any of that crap about not knowing what I'm talking about. Wallets in the mail are kind of your trademark."

Just then the waitress walked up to take our order. As Arlis ordered a salad and ice tea I gave her a good once over. Yes indeed, her husband was an idiot not to have stayed home. As well as being gorgeous Arlis was pretty sharp as I quickly found out.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well what?"

"Do I pass?"

"What are you talking about now?"

"What? I wasn't supposed to notice you checking me out just now?"

I was caught and I knew it so I just gave her a goofy smile and said, "Who? Me?"

"Yes you and I hope you like what you see because the real reason for this little get together is to offer it to you."

I don't know what the look on my face was saying to her, but she went on:

"I am a very sexual person with a very high sex drive and since you have taken my play toy away from me I feel that it is only fair that you take over his duties."

That caught me flat-footed and I didn't know what to say. She smiled at me and said:

"I'll bet you weren't expecting that one were you?"

"To be honest, it never entered my mind."

"Well Frank, here is the way I see it. You deprived me of my bed partner so it is only fair that you take his place and second, what can be a more fitting way to get back at your wife and my husband?"

"I don't know Arlis. The package is outstanding, but I don't know that it is a good idea. The situation that I'm in right now could be upset if I give Diane grounds to sue for divorce."

"You aren't divorcing her?"

I explained what I was doing and she laughed. "You are evil aren't you, but not to worry. I don't intend to broadcast it. If Stan never gets the use of his equipment back I'll divorce him and I don't want him to have grounds to counter sue either."

"You are serious about this?"

"You betcha!"

And that is how my Affair with Arlis North started. It has been going on for over a year now and it doesn't show any sign of ending any time soon. Her husband still hasn't been able to get an erection. The doctors say there is no physical reason for him not to be able to perform so his problem is probably mental. Arlis says she will give him until the end of the year and then if he still can't get it up he will be history.

As far as I know Diane hasn't been seeing anyone, but she is well aware that I'm seeing someone, but she has no idea who. The knowledge that I am having sex with another woman is killing her, but she keeps hanging on hoping for a miracle that is never going to come.

I couldn't ask for better revenge.