All Comments on 'Frank and Doris'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
IN THE NICK OF TIME

the bells still toll. TK U MLJ LV NV

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Wow.

Very well-written. Although, I did find the dialogue and writing quite repetitive in parts-I think the story of the gangbang was related, in essentially the same language at least three or four times. Same with the story of meeting of the wife at the bar. Et cetera, et cetera. I don't need the same information related to me two, three or more ways (overheard phone call, Brenda spilling the beans, wife's admission, results of the lie-detector test, etc.). Trimming the fat would help.

Interesting take, but a hubby who is so devoted to monogamy sure is willing to forgive some pretty serious cheating.

Some will say he should dump the bitch because she still fantasized about the parties and would want to do them. That would be stupid. Divorce her for the past cheating, if he wants, but you don't divorce for her having temptation. If anything, her having a strong temptation but not acting on it for 6 years shows love, commitment and discipline.

I thought the characters were unrealistic, though they served the purpose of the story. Extremely good-looking women in their late-20's/early-30's do not just throw themselves, one after the other, at a guy that they just met. I'm no Adonis, but I have some friends who are male-model types, and even they don't have that kind of pull. Further, it is tough to believe that two professional women, including one who is in management, would be doing gang-bang bachelor party stripping in their home town/city. Plus, they're presumably AT LEAST 30, and I haven't seen too many women past their 20's doing this kind of thing-it usually has a short life-span. Additionally, the wife sounded like a rather prudish woman before her little excursion to whore island. I get that she might have a fantasy to do a gangbang, but to just jump in and give up anal and dp's and throat-fucking (things she has presumably never done) seems beyond unrealistic.

A little work could have made this a better, and more realistic story.

If I were in hubby's shoes, I would insist on at least 5 gangbangs with the ladies as pay back for wife's cheating. That said, he loved her, saw that her degredation was long ago, isolated, and that she could, and did, cease that activity, out of love for him. She was willing to change her sex as a weapon ways. If he can live with taking her back, who am I to argue?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A great story as usual, Bob

A really involved story, and one in which I could see a couple of different endings. I can see where he wanted his wife back, the woman that he has lived with for so many years, and a woman that must be a very beautiful and sexy woman.

But on the other hand, she's a whore, who cheated on him with, who knows how many men. Sure it was a long time ago, but that still doesn't let her off of the hook. He was in a hell hole of a place wanting sex as bad as she did, but kept him self true to their marriage.

I think he's a bigger man than most men, in taking her back with the little punishment that he imposed on her.

A good story Bob, one of those that makes you think about the characters as you read, and see what is in store for them.

Thanks for the read

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Well Written and Interesting

Now the question is, is he a wimp, or isn't he? Obviously for the once a cheater, always a cheater crowd he is. The fact that she had three gang bangs while he was giving himself handjobs almost would convince me that she has to go... but

for five years afterwards life was great..... There is also the question of why the current rough spot if she is not ready to jump off the wagon? Finally they will complain that it is an unfinished story in that we do not know if they will continue happily ever after.

But I thank JPB for posting an enjoyable story!

nwhalernwhalerabout 12 years ago
JPB stories have jumped the shark

Regardless of the plot, the stories used to be interesting, but now they are tepid partially because there it too much aberration in the characters and their social structure (a very noticeable disconnect in the human emotions/interaction/decision making process)

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 12 years ago
"Women are hard-wired to use sex to get what they want."

Applying this theory to the story, it seems likely that Doris screwed Josh Barnham to insure she got the test results she needed. Trust but verify.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 12 years ago
Pretty good

I really liked the first part. It was shaping up like one of those stories where nothing really happened but everyone jumps to conclusions. Frank gives a really good defense of himself and makes a strong case about how Doris was acting like a bitch and using sex as a weapon. As to Doris' little interlude with Mel, how dumb does a woman have to be to accept damning information from someone who is always trying to fuck her? It's almost guaranteed to be garbage.

Then JPB throws in a twist. She DID cheat in the past. (BTW, WHY would Frank be interested in Brenda, a woman that does stripper gang bangs for fun? Would she all of a sudden settle down with Frank because he's a really nice guy? LOL!) Doris not only had the gang bangs but also had some intimate contact with a couple other guys as well. She was lonely, poor thing. A dildo wouldn't get her through? It seems a little excessive to forgive but the additional twist is that this is all yesterday's news and she has been faithful for 6 years. She also expanded their sex life. Nice of her to share.

I also wondered whether Doris screwed the examiner to get a positive lie detector test. That brings up the question of trust. Doris seems capable of significant deception. What does that say about their future? The closing line tells it, he has doubts about her trying to use sex as a weapon . If he is wise he will have doubts about her continuing fidelity as well. I'd have her sign a post nup. If infidelity is proven she gets nothing. Betrayed trust takes a long time to repair.

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
I liked it

And the reasons I liked it was a matter of character. Yes, character. I know that Doris was a gangbang slut, but she held the line versus Timmonds. She was true(ish) to her word.

There is the question about the strippers. If he is okay having a relationship with Brenda, who does gangbangs all the time, how can he NOT forgive his wife for past activities with a bit of suffering for her actions.

Personally, I'd have a three strike rule with her. Unless she is running a serious temperature or vomiting repeatedly, she gets three 'headaches' before it's time to take out the trash. She knows she's on a short tether. Of course, a sensitive husband can gauge when he's likely to get lucky and her moods and foibles. No need to demand sex when she's just finished all the holiday crap of Thanksgiving, for example.

movermoverabout 12 years ago
GEEEZ

Good story from a different perspective. She could have solved the whole problem by screwing his ears off in the two weeks before the party, but then there is no story. Thanks for another JPB great tale.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
A Tale Written Around the Aphorism that there is No Better Wife Then A Reformed Whore !

Doris must be a attractive woman because her personality & brains seemed to be a half beat behind the tempo. As far as I'm concerned the two principals deserved each other. File this one under decent but ponderous JPB offerings.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
like I have said before

with JPB you either like the story or you hate it. She is a gangbang slut and he takes her back. Why? She doesn't have to cheat again, she fucked enough guys in her 3 gangbangs to last a life time. She a whore and he's another wimpy assed husband.

Reader67Reader67about 12 years ago

I'm not sure someone who was as adamant as Frank, in keeping his marriage vows,would be so forgiving. Thought the ending was a bit short.

Mousse9Mousse9about 12 years ago
To FD45

"There is the question about the strippers. If he is okay having a relationship with Brenda, who does gangbangs all the time, how can he NOT forgive his wife for past activities with a bit of suffering for her actions."

While I don't fully disagree with you there, there's the matter of who all the people are. Doris is his wife. They're married, took their vows to be exclusive. And she wasn't, in a very spectacular way. She lied, and cheated. He only knew afterwards.

With Brenda on the other hand, he knew what he was getting into. She's not his wife, nor did they promise to be exclusive.

Anyway, yeah, like another commenter said, Doris could easily have screwed the lie detector guy to give false negatives. And lie detector tests aren't reliable in the first place. Everybody knows that, and it's strange that people keep using that as plotdevice.

As for the gangbangs, there was no payback. She got away with it. Heck, Frank admitted his sex life got better because of her gangbangs. Ew.

If Frank really is a guy who takes his vows seriously, he could divorce her, date around a bit with all those women, and THEN take Doris back...I admit that would be a horrible thing to do though. Then again, sneaking in gangbangs behind hubby's back isn't exactly a nice thing either.

As for the "sex as a weapon" thing, I have serious doubts as to how that would work out. Let's say they have a big fight again. She's angry with him, he's angry with her, and that night Frank wants sex. Doris is not in the mood because of the fight, but she has to acquiesce because she promised not to use it as a weapon. This borders on being forced.

I'm probably overthinking this. Most likely the sex as a weapon thing is when Doris wants her way, and uses "no sex until I get what I want", and Frank calls her on that. That would sit better with me, but it could easily devolve into that first situation I mentioned.

It would be interesting to read an "epilogue" of sorts where such a "sex as a weapon" situation arises, and how they handle it. Intriguing tale.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Nice story, good characters

On the realism side, this rates a bit low; obviously with the husband's moral compass involving marriage, he could never have accepted not only his wife's cheating, but her dating around in their home town. Conversely, how could she have done all of this, and probably all the subsequent cover-ups, and still claim to respect and love him? If the ending included Frank not being able to live with Doris' repeated infidelity, this would have been a "5" for me.

size14shoesize14shoeabout 12 years ago
Point of view

When I read this and look through my own values, I would take one action. If I looked through Frank's eyes and tried to see from his POV I might take different course. Doris obviously had some issues and her morale compass pointed in a different direction than I would prefer for my wife BUT she did without being caught, cease to run around. She was honest about enjoying her time witht the gangbangs and she missed them. If I were Frank and had no problem with his woman having done gangbangs (ala Brenda), I likely would have taken the course that Frank eventually took. After all, Doris had CHOSEN to be true after her cheating 5 years before, she was a very satisfying lover and I'm guessing she learned her lesson about using her pussy for a bargaining chip.

Finally, neither were the sharpest knives in the drawer and likely would have a hard time doing much better unless you think Brenda or Marsha were upgrades. I might have given Hanna a try but that's just me.

Thank you, JPB, for another story that everyone couldn't agree on. How boring would that be?

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
Mousse9

I thought of that too. And I also thought about how likely it was that one of her many MANY partners probably would still be in the city and recognize her...and offers cash for an encore...A huge can of worms that JPB didn't delve into. Hard to get over it when every Tom, Dick and Harry is offering your wife money.

That being said, my comment was aimed more at the idea that if he was serious about making a run at Brenda, it obviously doesn't bother him what she did before/continues doing. Granted they are in different situations and I can't see how that relationship would work, but if he's willing to give her a blanket amnesty to a woman who did NOTHING for him and with no history, how can he at least not consider the same set of grace for his wife who has treated him reasonably well, particularly knowing her feelings without her dissembling (i.e. the REAL lie detector, the phone conversation) It would make me thoughtful at least. But I can also see him being pretty pissed off.

I tried very carefully to put the 'sex' thing outside of force and only as a tool for getting her way. She can be pissed enough with him not to want to sleep with him for a night. I'd buy that. But if it continues, she needs to get over her damn self or needs to get a lawyer.

YMMV.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 12 years ago
Dear Just Plain Bob,

Thank you for a story well told and interesting. A 5 for the fact that the story did what a good story should do, keep the reader reading, curious until the end and satisfied with the conclusion no matter what it was. Your story fulfilled that author's mission. As to the ethics of Frank's or Doris' actions, I will leave that to Bentham and Mill of Kant or my minister or rabbi, or my own conscience. I do not read Literotica for advice on morals, just for entertainment (and, of course, for help in self-satisfactioning) and, JPB, you do provide the entertainment and.......

DrallDrallabout 12 years ago
A Masterpiece!

So well done! Thank you JPB.

tastesgreattastesgreatabout 12 years ago
As Always

a good read! Your stories are always well written and interesting. Some of the endings leave me cold but this one was a winner! Thanks...

bigguy323bigguy323about 12 years ago
Maybe it's just me, but if I discovered that my wife had pulled one or more gangbangs..

even six years earlier, I would dump her slutty ass.

A cheating slut is a cheating slut and that's that.

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyabout 12 years ago
To each their own

An annoyingly thought provoking tale. The Hubby in this story made a choice to remain true to his word not the wife. The illusion of the wife is shattered. I would get a post-nup if I were him because she ain't gonna make it.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 12 years ago
A Winner!!!

JPB, you get a Five just for making the story have an original theme. This Section has seen hundreds of stories with common threads; this one was entirely different and for that I commend you.

I won't take issue with the outcome and the moralities and the character stereotypes. It's your story, so the characters can do what ever you want them to do, not what *I* would want them to do.

Some of your recent stories have not been up to your usual high standard. But this one sets your bar higher, so you better knock yourself out on the next one.

Oh, and technically, this story was perfect, as usual. I bow to your superior literary technical skills.

cyrilliccyrillicabout 12 years ago
Well written

But for me revenge sex was needed to justify the outcome.

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
Only the Women we truly Love

Can screw us men Up & Over like Frank was. Always top notch writing JPB and your still one of my favorite authors I like railing against! Not this time though (Bummer) but maybe next story ;)

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
original

And the gangbang twist was quite different.I liked that frank could sum up the whole picture and set ground rules that he could live with.I agree that the gang bang was a bit to take but he also had pretty good evidence that it ended 6 years ago and that if she wanted to be a slut she could have but didn't.I think with believing scumball that was her guilt coming out sideways,she was reliving her cheating and freaked out and was putting her guilt on Frank.

Frank is lucky in the sense that Brenda could bear witness to Doris not cheating all those years,it helped him realize that was not a threat.

It is also nice to have a main character in Frank who is able to see nuances in what happened.He didn't wimp out,he acted like a decent man who in his own strength recognized the frailty of others,rather then smugly locking eyes on his own moral probity. The one problem is how could Doris throw Frank out on a suspicion of cheating when she herself had? The only explabation for that besides hypocrisy would be kind of like ex drinkers around people drinking....I think that I would become more upset if my spouse was ready to throw me out on suspicion of something they had done,shows a double standard,someone writing off their own transgression ,forgiving themselves while bamming others for it.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
one more thought

The "whores" brenda and marsha turned out to be as decent as frank in at least one sense.She when frank was down could have told him about Doris' gang bang to get him to either leave Brenda o,r at least tempt him to cheat,marsha same thing butvthey don't........

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 12 years ago
Well done.

It does allow for reconsiliation, but Doris better watch out. Frank IS the catch of the century, and now he knows it. The first use of sex-as-a-weapon, and Frank is gone! Thank You.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 12 years ago
What I think !!!!!

Doris's friend Brenda is a part time whore. Doris gets really horny when hubby Frank goes out of town for 5 mouths on a job . Frank stays faithful . Doris on the other hand thinks of having affairs . Does has some heavy make out sessions , gives a hand-job , gets her pussy finger fucked and titties sucked and to top it all . Doris joins her friend Brenda for a gangbang . Not once but 3 times. All this while Frank is away being the faithful husband . Wow !! Lets do the math. Heavy make out sessions(2) .Hand job (1) . Pussy finger fucked (1). Almost affair (2). Lets not forget about Mel (1). And finally the 3 gangbangs at (12-14 each) = 50 times Doris put the horns on Frank give or take a few . Wow and Frank is pretty sure he is going to take Doris back . Wait i almost forgot . This all happened 5 or 6 years ago . Except for Mel . That makes what Doris done acceptable To faithful Frank because he loves her and the sex was outstanding when he got home from his trip . What a bunch of shit . Frank must be 1 stupid moron no balls and a wimp . Stupid stupid guy .

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
WHAT!!!!!!!!!

NO Ending??????( lol ) Good read Bob thanks for sharing.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
A question.

Could you (readers) start a 2 children project with Doris?

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Re: mousse9

"lie detectors aren't reliable" - kinda true, but mostly not true. There are two ways to get 'around' a false statement. The first is to be very unmotivated about the topic you're being asked about. The second (James Bond 007) is to be highly trained in controlling your basic responses (or to be a deep sociopath or psychopath.) The first way is tackled by professional polygraphers by asking questions critical to the investigation several times with different vocabulary and/or emphasis. A professional will come back to areas showing ambiguous results with a variety of twists in order to tease-out Bill Clintonesque weaseling. In this FICTION story, she was NOT going to get away with a lie.

demantoiddemantoidabout 12 years ago
Delicious story...loads of fun...thoroughly enjoyed your tale Just Plain Bob.

You wrote two wonderful characters and surrounded them with an equally compelling supporting cast. I had a good time reading and chuckling at your effort Bob. Thanks for the good yarn.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
The most modern detection of the true....

To use brainscanner (it detect the oxygen consumtion in the brain small parts) and EEG enough and the trained (007) will miss the test. This method is almost 100% sure. However it is in World in a feww brain research centers only. (Has the FBI been already?)

donofNYSoutherntierdonofNYSoutherntierabout 12 years ago
One of your best

I have been following your srories here for at least a couple years..This is one of the best if not the best....Keep up the great work and I'll keep reading them..Don

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesabout 12 years ago
Wow This guy has no respect for himself

It's impossible to have any notion of self respect and accept what his slut of a wife has done. Nicely written JPB but this guy completely wimped out.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Comparative match

Sometimes I like doing comparative essay among stories. Unfortunately I forgot the Author and the title, because there is a story in which the husband finds old letters from the loverboy to his wife. They have 25 years marriage and the affair was when the wife went back to work after childbirth. The loverboy moved to a other state and wrote letters. He had family and he died in accident. The husband remembers his wife was depressed for weeks that time. The husband tries to gets suicide and the wife rescues him and the reconcilation takes almost half year for a 20 years ago long time affair.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
I don't know

I think he is taking a chance going back. I guess another chapter would help but I know that's not going to happen.

deadonedeadoneabout 12 years ago
Well writen

Definitively a well worked story. But I just can't get past the WACC factor. Sorry but Frank is a puss, all talk and no go.

dig420dig420about 12 years ago
wtf?

This shit is just so boring... it's like you WANT to write a cuckold and just can't bring yourself to do it. Instead we get 5 pages of some guy pontificating about what a macho guy he is and how outraged he is that his wife doesn't trust him, with NO erotic payoff whatsoever. I really question the mental health of the guys who write this type of story.

juderboyjuderboyabout 12 years ago
one major hole in your story

Doris knew what Brenda did and about the parties. Frank went to a party just like the ones she did. Then the three meet face to face and Doris didn't connect the dots? This is not just a hole, it's the grand canyon. Everything after that falls apart and doesn't fit. You are better than that.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Gave It 5 Stars

Even though there were several areas that did not make sense, I still liked the story and gave it a rating I don't usually give, 5 stars.

The first thing that was odd was the fact that these women could hold these gang-bangs in their own hometown and not have it intrude in their daily lives. Some men will be respectful to strippers/whores in situations away from that environment, but many will not. And these women were not just strippers, they were in fact whores. Perhaps Doris quit the gang-bang scene long enough before Frank returned home to avoid the confrontation on the street, but you know those had to happen.

Next was Frank's willingness to consider Brenda as a future prospect. I suppose it is possible that he would be looking at her as a fuck-buddy rather than a life partner. It would be difficult to believe that she would be willing and able to give up her lifestyle to be a life partner or that he would accept her if she would not. Even if she said she would could he trust her? That is even a bigger question since she appeared to be doing it because she liked it rather than being desperate for money.

The really big slip-up in your story was when Doris was coming clean to Frank on her past. She set about telling Frank about Brenda's sideline as if he did not already know. However, Brenda had already told Doris that she and Marsha had done the bachelor party that started the whole mess, so she should have known that Frank already knew what Brenda did on the side.

One final note regarding the lie detector test. You wrote that Frank checked up on the guy with his cousin the cop, who gave the guy high marks. That was enough for me to be comfortable that the guy would not give false results and risk his reputation for a quick roll in the hay.

Thanks for a really good story!

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
To Juderboy

Just because Doris knew that Brenda did parties did not necessarily mean that Brenda did that party. She and Marsha were probably not the only game it town.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Pretty good one -

You did call Dorie Doris a bunch or vice versa heh not sure which now -

My only other plot device issue is that he had - through out the story - been confused by the behavioral disconnect between doing gang bangs and being with one guy. His wife was clear she wanted to do more of the gang bangs but did not - but did not explain the how answer nor did Brenda or Marsha, the drive is not one that is likely to be turned on and off like a light switch. It would have been an interesting effort to try and rationalize it at least.

I do enjoy how you write whether I always agree with the outcomes or not - thought provoking is good -

ArkovArkovalmost 12 years ago
Glad he thinks he can forgive that.

I find out my wife has ever cheated on me we are done. I have been cheated on once before and know how it feels, my wife knows about this and I am pretty much like Frank, couldn't cheat if I wanted to. So if she ever does I am taking her to the cleaners lock, stock and barrel.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Really

Your wife does 3 gangbangs, lies about it and its ok? Even if it was 6 years ago if she was my wife her ass would be on the curb.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 ONE WIFE ON A STRING

and 3 more on the other end, a fisher man should be so lucky. TK U MLJ LV NV

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
i dont understand

i cant seem to understand what you are trying to say here...because he loves her and it happened so long ago so it is not a big deal? or because he was gone for so long that it was ok and she had a reason to do it? so....are all the soldiers wives allowed to do it too? or if somebody stabbed me in the back and i didnt know about until later then i should forgive and forget because it happened so long ago???

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
hey

my wife was a shore and loved it while i was not getting any but she now swallows and give me her ass so it is all good. oh, and she cuts me off from sex to get what she wants. not hardly. a bit of cuck going on there. that means she took on at least fifty fucking guys and he is ok with it? well written but still a cuck story.

jeeter4ujeeter4uover 11 years ago
Wanted more.

Very enjoyable story tho I felt it could have been enhanced with a longer ending, one perhaps describing the reconciliation in greater detail. While something can be said for leaving the table hungry in this case I wound up wondering if frank really did forgive Doris or would just be creating a self fulfilling prophecy. Of course that's not a bad story idea either. Myself, I prefer a full stomach.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
what a punk

This sad clown seems to be drawn to whores.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Really?

Since when is being married to a whore okay? The disease issue alone is a deal breaker. 6 years ago, 6 months ago, 6 weeks or days ago - who cares? A slut or a whore is shit all the same. What? Are you going to have kids with her? So your kids can be proud that mom pulls trains at bachelor parties? You can't wipe that kind of filth off. He doesn't have kids with her, yes he may have to pay her some alimony for a short period of time but he will be free of the worst decision he ever made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
history

Lets see....3 batchelor parties....9 to 15 guys at each one . Thats 27 to 45 guys she fucked, sucked or gave her ass to. AND, that's if none came back for seconds.....add in the blow job and hand job and the numerous times she made out and got groped, and you give her a free pass. You are a sad excuse for a man. I would have spit in her face. In addition, he was upset with his wife, but considered that he would hook up with fucking prostitutes, the ones who recruited his wife. This guy was FUBAR. You insult my intelligence. All in all, it was a well told, weak plotted story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why would he EVER go home to her?

She wants to have her cake and eat it too. She wants to be in control. This relationship is all her way or the highway. I've run out of cliche's. Bottom line is she won't change her ways. Maybe for a month or two then I predict the headaches will return! LOL! Good story, bad choice at the end. He should just have gotten prepared financially and then gone for the divorce.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Thoughts

I understand her family history, and I understand what she said about what she saw at the 3 parties she worked, but she STILL had a lot of nerve telling him he can't GO to 1 when she had previously WORKED 3 of them.

And as far as her withholding sex in the future, rather than saying that that would end them, I would say that the next time she tries that he'll go out and get laid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This guy is in a world of hurt

The only good news? Is that their are 3 women that want him to end his marriage and chase after them. Doris isn't going to change. Maybe for 6 months or so and then it will be back to "she who has the pussy makes the rules" attitude. And will he have the balls to divorce her then? Only if he spends those 6 months hiding money and protecting assets. He still won't want to get raped in a divorce. But in 6 months time..... He's going to be starting a divorce and chasing or being chased by three women. No way Doris changes her attitude. No way. Good story Bob. Maybe a sequel? All the players are in place. Hide assets. Dump Doris. Beatup Mel. Chase the other women. Etc, etc.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
IF HE THINKS ONE ISSUE WOULD AID A MARRIAGE

who is fooling whom. TK U MLJ LV NV

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 8 years ago
Divorce her.....

Divorce the gangbanging cunt! She has proven that when she is horny enough, she WILL cheat! She cheats with countless men, and HE is the bad guy? RUN to get every STD test known to man, then to the biggest SHARK attorney. Sue her for divorce, and her employer for allowing the women to set up their prostitution ring in the office.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So...Add a few more chapters

You could add a few more chapters where Doris kind of strays (not sexually but emotional attachments) and Franks moves in with Hanna, Brenda or Marsha, but only to save money NOT to set up house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue on With The Story

More...more...more!

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Nope

Dump the whore and stay away from the other two infection pits. Yuck!

enjayemenjayemabout 7 years ago
Go Hanna!

The only believable character in the whole sorry saga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
another...

another unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF ?

What ? Did you get tired of writing or what ???

Not a bad story, but where the hell is the ending? Boo ! Hiss !!

Don't do that to your fans. Only gave you a 3 because of the lack of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn! Where to Start.

Okay. Firstly, "Bachelor Parties" are an anachronism that should have died a quick and quiet death at least 50 years ago. I can't imagine anybody other than a kid or an

idiot attending one these days. "Kid" referring to anyone under 25, and "idiot" referring to any married man over 25 who wants to stay married. Secondly, when he called Brenda to ask about his wife's past, he said she turned "white". How would he know that since he was on the phone with her? Thirdly, he's an idiot for going back to a cheating slut of a wife.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Way too much bullshit

The premise of this is so flawed as to make explaining it laborious!

Stink!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* WTF

the whore literally pulled three trains(that we know of) .

because she was lonely . husband stayed chaste .

husband takes whore back ? why ?

cuckold faggot . anyone who thinks this is ok should KYS.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

i don't think i could have been that forgiving

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
AIDS

He's lucky the whore he married didn't give him AIDS. He'd be better off staying single and fucking all the whores...with Doris forced to watch.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
You Know

I wouldn't categorize this as a happy ending. I'd call it a wait and see ending.

Damn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What?

She cheats and then uses her closed pussy to manipulate her husband into not cheating? He desires Brenda who lied to him repeatedly about her friend's "faithfulness" to him? The two sluts expect a faithful married man to want them if he did split with his whore? Very confused people...all of them.

xtchrxtchrover 6 years ago
What The....!

Wow, this is some story. Let's see if I got this right. Wifey goes on dates while he's away working. Admits to only giving handjobs and blowjobs on said dates. Then she does not one but 3 gangbangs and loves them. Then she cuts him off when he wants to go to a bachelor party. That must be real love she feels for him. But wait, she says she really loves him (sarcasm). I'm not even going to say what this guy should do, the answer is sooooo obvious to anyone with even an ounce of self-respect.

But when he kicks wifey out, he goes after 2 other gangbang queens??????

The only decent woman in the story is Hanna, and she should run from this supposedly man as fast as she could.

Thanks for a well-written story but it just confirms why I don't read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of your worst RAACs

Not much to add except that this story should be in the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Forced RAAC

That marriage was toast. Doris may change for awhile, but long term it will be same old, same old. He should have gotten out ans stayed out. You pushed this RAAC too hard Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not bad

Me, I’d of left her making it permanent, as in gone forever baby.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not good

Not a good reconciliation at all. She will cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
“only time would tell”

But the author certainly won’t because that’s how he ended the story. I don’t mind a cliffhanger as long as I know there’s more to come, but a dead-stop ending like this kinda pisses me off. I don’t think another page detailing how (or IF) Frank and Doris saved their marriage would have been too much to expect. It was a well written story, right up to the non-ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong

The recent opinions are only half right.I agree they should split ,but it should be her divorcing the sanctimonious , self opinionated arrogant arseole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Disgusting RAAC

Frank's behavior at the beginning was appalling. For a caring husband, avoiding a bachelor party to avoid hurting his wife would be a no-brainer. In this case it was a plot device to set up for exposing his wife was a slut. The idea that you reconcile because she successfully hid her gang-bang sluttery for six years and gave Frank better blow jobs and anal because of her gangbangs marks a new low for RAACs. With no children and plenty of interested women, Frank's actions are incomprehensible unless he is a closeted cuck, but he isn't written that way. I almost expected JPB to try to salvage some demented coherence for the story by having Frank say that he was exciting thinking about her gangbangs and wanted her to have both her marriage and the gangbangs. As it stands, the story is an epic failure.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
It was probably easy for Frank to stay celibate in Alaska.

Obviously, people who get “sent” to Alaska are on short term contracts , and often end up in rough places. Irregardless of Title 9 and stuff a lot higher percentage of men are in these rougher areas — a LOT higher. Much easier to stay celibate.

Doris, on the otherhand, was surrounded by women who were talking about the awesome sex they were having.

Did she cheat? Duh! But she was weakened by the highly sexualized atmosphere of her work place. Frank sounds like a stronger person. But a person just a little bit weaker than Frank might have succumbed if in a similar situation.

Doris fully confessed, she WAS in a bad place to be at the same time Frank was gone for 3+ months, and it was six years ago and she probably-maybe has been true ever since. And she truly seems to love Frank. She gets a pass from me, though on a really tight leash. Oh, and a post-nup.

Ocker51Ocker51about 5 years ago
Gang Bangs

It seems that half of the cheating wives in America are doing gang bangs, if you go by the author s On here. No one would ever take there wife back if they knew she was doing gang bangs just not believable ⭐️

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 5 years ago
Only JPB Knows

Interesting how some commenters think they can predict what a character in a fictional story will do. Only JPB knows. They are his characters after all.

What I found curious was Brenda and Marsha's goal of "going after Frank" if he dumps Doris. Frank has made his adamant position on fidelity crystal clear. Both women are active prostitutes that openly enjoy their work and have for years. The number of cocks they've serviced with their every orifice is in the hundreds if not higher. They've actively solicited their female co-workers to also participate whether they are married or not. What makes either whore think he would be interested in anything but sex with them. Are we to believe that they would miraculously accept marital fidelity and become true loving wives if they were fortunate enough to capture Frank's heart? What man would be willing to enter into a marriage with such women? I'm sure there are men who enjoy the feeling of the callous' inside the pussy of their wife/prostitute but certainly not straight-arrow Frank.

It is hard to rationalize how Frank could even remain civil to them after he finds out they orchestrated gang bangs for his wife while he was out of town.

But JPB's writing skills gloss over these obvious contradictions as he paints them as caring friends, concerned with his marital problems.

Lastly, we are left with a conundrum i.e. why would Frank waste any more of his life on a woman like Doris? While "time will tell" it also "marches on". Frank may find that Doris doesn't change, cheats again and all that time is wasted. Life is too short to be squandered on an untrustworthy shrew like Doris. Get free and move on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Far

Far too long drawn out for what it was,plus a weak ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Idiotic

Why...hell yes, a wife's cheating by doing gangbangs improves a marriage. I should have thought of that. Lying, cheating, disrespect, destruction of the intimacy of the marital bond....that's nothing because now she does cowgirl and some other things she learned as a gangbang slut. This RAAC is so unconvincing that it almost seems that JPB is trying to show contempt for his readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Are you kidding me?

This wife does three gangbangs while married to him and he is going back to her? He is a self-deluded moron. She needs to get booted to the curb. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah I made it to page 2

Accoedig to The other comments I could avoid The cuck shit! Bob seems to be a paradox, when he writes about furr Patches between a womans leg's you think about an oldtimer But when you read his stories And The characters in it you get The Image of an 12 Year Old virgin with a cuck fetish. It is just a wannabe story, "I want to be sucessfull And good looking, I want all The women fight for me because I am so great ... yadayadayada Big Cars, Big house, want to be a sex god.... I want to be such a great Keeper that when I punch her Almost to Death And fart on her that she still comes back crying And begging for more. So I got Pretty early The feeling I am reading The childish Dream of a fulltime looser who wants be The guy in his own story .... BUT Look at The comments, there are people who love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wimps will be wimps

Yeah

There seems like a pattern on his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a Whimpy Ass Dude

Whimpy, whimpy, whimpy.

Dude needs a better wife. She probably screw the guy running the lie detector test to provide her prefered results.

QuintiusQuintiusover 3 years ago
I'm with enjayem on this one.

Every woman in this story besides Hannah was a completely disgusting whore. Why any man would even consider marrying or staying married to a slut that does gang bangs at bachelor parties is beyond me. "She got better at fucking and gave me her ass after she cheated on me and fucked over 50 guys, so I guess it works out." Seriously, dude? Get some self-respect. If he took her back after she did all that, she's got to know that she can get away with just about anything. She'll be pulling trains within a month. Terrible ending.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Mr Roarke looks down at Tattoo with a benevolent smile, the little guy is scanning the sky in anticipation, a few minutes later he spots what he’s been eagerly waiting for and shouts “The plane, the plane.” Yes folks it’s another fine episode of Fantasy Island. OR.

The author forgot to write the prologue informing us that we were about to climb through the wardrobe and have a pleasant stay in Narnia. OR.

If the budget allowed perhaps a preamble of scrolling yellow script on a black background proclaiming this to be “Long ago in a galaxy far far away.”

Suspension of disbelief can only get you so far, this was just a suspension bridge to far.

Once again Bob has created a male character that has a minus IQ score, still he seems to enjoy associating with prostitutes so having a wife that’s one should make his life complete.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

4 stars only because he went back to a gang bang slut cheating bitch wife!!! RAAC SUX!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so if she put out

for one guy its divorce, but if she put out for 20 or 30 strangers that was ok? He would be interested the the strippers that have done hundreds of guys .... ?

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Going back to the cheating whore? Why not have the wimpy cuckold cleaning cum out of her pussy? Same thing! I wish I could give negative stars for this shitty story!

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Literotica should just rename the "Loving Wives section the "RAAC cucky boys jerk off page". The author's who write this shit, I'm sure their fathers are really proud of what they spawned....

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Reading again. Another how in the hell do you keep a cheating bitch like this around stories. Just no way in hell, but Bob does write some fun bitches.

DonKddDonKddalmost 3 years ago

To anonymous "self-righteous hypocrite' ...

So what you're saying is that either you didn't actually read the story or that you have severe reading comprehension issues. He wasn't repulsed by the act which was demonstrated by the fact that he was willing to forgive her, he was repulsed by her lying and cheating. Also, "jump at the chance"? Care to point out the part of the story that says that?

"A man serious about wedding vows does not even GO to bachelor parties!" <- Who told you that bullshit? Either you're as stupid as the character Doris is in that you seem to think "bachelor party = cheating" , don't understand what a bachelor party is or you need to get your Puritan ass back to milking the cows while pretending to read the bible.

But the most likely thing is that you're simply another fail troll whose ignorance is an embarrassment not only yourself but legitimate internet trolls the world over.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Juvenile story and infantile character. The worst part, all of that is really boring.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
One

He is one first class areshole.If he divorced Doris,he was going to start dating strippers,what an hypocrite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SOPHOMORIC

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Enjoyable story. Frank was definitely the better person in this story. Totally faithful and very analytical in his thinking. Doris was, at one time, a despicable cheat slut. However, she saw the light and changed back to being a loving wife for over six (6) years. I’m glad they worked it out. A very well written story.

vicetoyvicetoyover 1 year ago

5 stares . Vafy good stories .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories