All Comments on 'Frank and Jean'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Being the first to comment on a JPB story.

is like walking out in feather dress in the middle of a turkey shoot......

Good story that kept me reading. Personally I thought that he handled it fairly well thought the snuff bit left me thinking until I classified the incident as a necessary response to her lover's proposal to collect his insurance. There will be people who would feel that his lovemaking after he found out was a no,no, but to a certain degree it was a form of revenge. I have to admit that I was surprised that he could get it up after seeing the images. This alpha male rage is a strong tool for those who have it... Thanks, JPB.

Boros749Boros749over 12 years ago
Heh!

I like it when the "Darkside" of JPB takes over. the stories are longer and the characters more developed.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
why didn't he just put her in jail

He could have turn the tapes over to the cops and got ever thing. 4*'s

CompleeterCompleeterover 12 years ago

Well done. Thank You!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Why?

Why would the husband care if the wife's boyfriend was tracking him? Why didn't the husband inform the boyfriend that his wife plotted to kill him after cheating on him for six years.? Why would he want her living next door to him? Much of this story does not make sense.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
A bit different . . .

. . . but well drawn; I like the story.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
While not up to your usual editorial standards

It was a good read and an intriguing story. While the cheating was no news (but then again, when is it?), the fiscal plans of the husband were what kept me sucked in. That was the page turner for me.

The other excellent aspect was that of the wife. Too frequently, I've heard the trope 'it's just sex' for...many authors and that always seemed rather unbelievable to me. Maybe I'm an idiot (okay, I AM an idiot) but usually the women are manuvering for a reason and Jean was. So I found this much more plausible though six years without the lovers losing patience...okay. Maybe.

He couldnt' just jail the wife because he didn't have Kathy up to speed yet and if he jailed their mother, it would hurt their relationship. Just saying. Besides, he gets a nanny and a maid for almost free. And with a conspiracy wrap hanging over her head, she better be a fucking Stepford Wife.

It made my day to see a JPB story and even more to see an interesting one.

size14shoesize14shoeover 12 years ago
Maybe Bob's best...

Call me silly but I like it all. I liked that he cared for his kids enough to keep Jean around for them. I liked that he dispossed of the trash, Andy. Good work with an ending. What's happening here, Bob?

size14shoesize14shoeover 12 years ago
@Bruce22

Being the first to comment "is like walking out in feather dress in the middle of a turkey shoot..." LMAO

This was worth reading the story for, Bruce.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
When he chooses, Bob is the best...

This is a good one.

Thanks Bob!

magooomagoooover 12 years ago
Very good

I would have been more vindictive But your the author well done.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Loved the noir touches.

The writing hearkened back to James Cain reincarnate. That genre never ages & JPB had a master's touch with this one !

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Btw ...

My only complaint is the misleading preview snippet that says this is a " sad story " . I know for one finished this submission with a broad smile on my face as it would seem my fellow commenters as well. It was sad for Jean & her boyfriend, I guess, but oh fu----g well.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Excellent

Been a while, unless I missed one, but this was an excellent read. As other have said, it left a smile on my face and I needed that this morning.

Five stars for sure.

grogers7grogers7over 12 years ago
One of your best

I would have been nervous for years that she would figure a way to kill me in my sleep and get away with it.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Well Played

Excellent read, flowed real nice. Good story!

Thank you!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I read it on the SOL 2 days before. It is a very interesting dark revenge story.

Some fellows ask, why does he want to live near her after the divorce, why does not he send her to the prison? I think his children interest, because he offered her 3 chose and he put his recomendation the open marriage to play the loving wife. He wanted a whole family with a mother for his children. However his children are elder and his father planes to retire soon and he thinks about his choices. JPB remained a little the earlier writer who does not write the all epilog and we do not know his last choice to divorce, new marriage or other?

thilltellthilltellover 12 years ago
Closed out too quick

Just felt like the ending was rushed. Feel the characters and situation scream for a sequal.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SOMETHING FOR FRANK TO REMEMBER

even a smart one can be out smarted and hes left himelf wide open and 7 years is a long time to drag oot revenge TK U MLJ LV NV

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
For what purpose?

I agree with tazz317, when living with a dangerous animal the best way to stay safe is to avoid the animal in the first place. The excuse of wanting to stay with his kids is just that, an excuse. Frank is clever enough to kill the boyfriend and not get caught and completely disrupt his wife's scheme. He can't figure out how to get his kids? It never makes sense for the husband to stay for years in miserable situations like this.

It's an interesting read. Frank is a clever game player and he is certainly impressed with his own abilities but it feels like his opponents are not up to the game. It seems like he is playing a game with a child and is grimly impressed that he won. They losers never mount a significant challenge to him. He overwhelms them easily and completely. Ever watch a badly out of balance football game? In the end you start to feel a bit sorry for the team that is getting crushed.

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
JPB obviously back to his good times!

I have to admit that I did not like some of JPB's recent submissions, because I felt that he wanted to play his readers for fools.

But this one was excellent - perhaps even worth a sequel from Jean's POV. I would like to know whether she was really on the way to dump her husband or just holding both - her lover and her husband - on a long leash to have the best of both worlds. So it might be interesting to hear Jean tell about the background of her cheating, the probable thrill of having both men on the same day, the suffering after her discovery and her lover's untimely death, and perhaps about the years of regret.

For me, there was no "good guy" in this story. The husband was obviously a good match for the wife. He was at least as evil as she. While she did not get beyond "conspiracy to commit murder", he did really do the deed (not with his own hands, but by a hitman). Why should I be on his side?

5* for a good read. Do a sequel, JPB!

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
nun

Frank should have made the cunt live like a nun whilst he moved Kathy on in. Good story!!!

stinger82stinger82over 12 years ago
Good One (But I have a question)

Great job once again JPB - I always look forward to your stories - question though - what was there to stop her from having him killed and collecting the insurance while they were still together the last seven years?

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read.

Thanks fo sharing.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Ome Problem

I gave the story four stars. It was well constructed with good character detail and an exciting and interesting plot line. I've read a few of JPB's stories and of them all this is by far the best.

That being said, I do have a problem with one aspect of this story. That aspect would be, of course, him continuing to live with the "loving wife." This aspect of the story is not only illogical, but is well out of keeping with Frank's character and his actions. First, we see Frank holding back from divorcing his wife for one reason and one reason only, and that is the fear that he will lose custody of his children. This is an understandable concern since most of us with an external sex organ know how men tend to fare in family court. However, in this story he is handed a door out of this quandry like a gift from God. He has evidence of this woman and her lover plotting his death. A woman in prison for conspiracy to commit murder is not going to be in a position to get custody of any children. Secondly, his actions in this matter are inconsistent with his character. He had his wife's lover killed and yet he continues to allow the other half of the conspiracy to not only live but share his home! After all, all this woman need do is use her sexual charms to convince some idiot with his brain in his Johnson to do the deed and Frank is in danger. It is a bit difficult to see Frank failing to see this possible weakness in his plan.

Admittedly, the defects in the story are not that strong. It is amusing to some degree to see the wife humbled and her plans being routed. It is also a balm to the reader's soul to see Frank and his "girl Friday" developing a good relationship. Any of us who have been a victim of a partner's contempt for us and the wedding vows knows the pain and suffering that this brings on. Getting back in the saddle certainly helped me! My second wife and I are still going strong after 24 years and three children.

greowulfgreowulfover 12 years ago
thanks

For a good diversion on a slow week. Classic Bob, and much appreciated. Maybe it's the season, but it seems to be getting a bit risky to be a cheater around here.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Too kind to the wife

She didn't deserve the kindness he gave her. If lover boy could die for his transgressions certainly he could see to it that his wife went to prison, freeing him to have Kathy as the new loving wife.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Frank (or Pat) was enough clever to kill the lover boy without catching. To use intravenous injection/infusion for murder it may be a woman thing as well. However the police would start any akward questions about the hospital event if he gave his wife to the police. I think he gave the evidents for his PI and his parents to sure his future from any accidental murder.

Myhands316Myhands316over 12 years ago
Wow, just wow!

Another good JPB story.... That being said, I have to comment. COME ON PEOPLE: It is just a story. It's fiction. And, and... IT'S FREE! So quit your whining about editing and misspeeled words here and there. Hell I haven't seen a post in over ten years that didn't have some kind of mistake in it. The whole pont of the story is to suspend reality and dive into a fictional world where it all make sense; no matter how it all works out. It's not real, it can't be real or you would be reading the story on the news blogs. No one, and I mean no one could make the things happen like they did in the story. That's why it is called fiction. It's a lie cleverly posted as something enjoyable to read. Get over yourselves; geeze wheeze people. What do you expect for free? It isn't like the author put his hard thought and labor into this, to have some stranger comment about which whitch is which...?

Okay... deep breath... my rant is over. Good story Bob! Keep up the good words.

PoesproppiePoesproppieover 12 years ago
Excellent

This story held me riveted until 1:30 in the morning well done great characters great FICTION. People for gods sake this is not real life. I agree totally with Myhands316 nuff said on that.

Now the perverse side of my character how about a sequel where he cheats on Kathy........ and she gets her revenge? Go on JPB your imagination is wild enough to make it work!

P P

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Just brilliant!

What a stunning cat and mouse story. Great character development and a thrilling plot. Good god, what an exciting story. Riveting! Thank you Bob,

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 12 years ago
Excellent Work!

One of the best that I have ever read of yours. Thank You.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Wonderfully creative -

Of course as always there was the perfect alternate wife in the wings and he is rich and getting richer and has a pro for a friend lol

But we are talking about a fantasy ending right?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DO PEOPLE REALLY THINK THEY GET OFF SCOTT FREE

and no repercusions or recrimiantions. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Good story

I like when cheating slut whore wives get screwed in the end and their lover "accidentally" killed.

It just warms the cockles of my heart.

HA HA HA HA HA

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Something Missing

It was a very good story but there was something missing for me. You never had him question Jean as to why she started an affair with the husband of the woman who had been her best friend from the second grade on. Her doing that boggles the mind. Knowing her reasoning would have made the story more interesting.

However, I did enjoy the story. Thanks for writing!

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Sequel?

I'd really like a part 2 for this story. It is really good.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 LET ME BE FRANK ON THIS

OH thats right, I am and now its a new game. TK U MLJ LV NV

al18al18almost 12 years ago
Good Story!

One of the best stories you wrote.

The why doesn't matter. 6 years of betrayal of her Family, yes kids included, gives all the answers to Why, because some people are immoral and worse - period.

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Screw that

Spend 7 years in a bullshit relationship with a whore like that? Not me buddy. Her ass would be in jail and by the time she got out, my kids would be calling Kathy mommy and they wouldn't even know she was alive. Fuck her.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
One of your best, for me.

I don't care why she started it and at this stage of the game he should not either. Obviously he was protecting his kids all the way. I left my wife for another woman in 1967 but returned home when my daughter started crying as I was leaving. Since that time I have messed around but never that deeply involved again. So, you make sacrifices for your children that if it was just you and your wife you would have made different decisions. Yes, I realize it is just a story. Entertaining. I thought he was too easy on her, too, but it was for his kids.

jiminabjiminabover 11 years ago
Good one Bob

Thank you. Jim

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Got to admit bob that when you give the men balls you make them huge brass ones. 5

BDEarthBDEarthabout 11 years ago
I really enjoyed it JPB!

I can't agree with ursusRhere last comment; my opinion was that it was a well written story with an an excellent plot and ending. But of course you are entitled to your opinion.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

theanalisttheanalistalmost 11 years ago
someone here got ADHD

is 4 pages long? I don't think so. I would loved to have had another page describing the union of Kathy and protagonist. and downfall of the bitch....

IrfonIrfonover 10 years ago
Loved it !!

Nice one JPB - touch of ABI there (AirBorne Initative) - Thanks.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
I wouldn't have given her a choice.

That audio of her conspiring to commit murder would have gone straight to the cops and to hell with her. Let her munch rug in prison in order to survive!

Still gave it 5 Stars!

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Perfect

That may have been the perfect cheating wife story. The husband uncovers her affair, he doesn't have any second thoughts about forgiving her, and he controls himself as he exacts a somewhat possible revenge. They only issues are the criminal acts involved. They exposed the husband to danger because of the criminality. Also, illegal wire taps are not admissible in court. I think there might have been some less criminal options for revenge. One problem, the later boyfriends...that bitch lost the right to a relationship when she cheated. He should have made that clear and handed her a dildo. Her sex life should have ended as part of her punishment. Still, perfect!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Nice

I would have liked to see a public revelation of their affair and have her burned at the stake but it was still a quality revenge. I hate all cheaters.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
good story

But there is one thing bothering me. Why would he stay with her knowing that she was plotting his death? She is obviously having him followed. I mean why would her boyfriend put a p.i. on him unless she put him up to it. And why would he eat food prepared by her? In fact, now that he knows what she is capable of, what person would leave their kids alone in the same house with her? I think it's time to spend another 12 grand, if you know what I mean...

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Good job, Bob! Actually, excellent.

Burn the Bitch!

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

The four stars I voted is well deserved, I think.

I think Frank's actions after he found out were admirable for the most part. Watching Pam's husband fall on his sword is nothing less than he deserved and I can even understand that Frank would want to knock him off, after they started planning his murder.

The one thing I'm not very fond of - and that's probably the biggest reason why I haven't given this story the full five stars - are Frank's actions. Maybe I just don't understand him or you in this case. Why would he want to stay with his unfaithful wife, if not in a real marriage, then at least physically? Why would Frank and Kathy want to waste so many years, almost a decade worth of time, that they could use to build a new life together?

Personally, I wouldn't want to burden my children with marital disharmony, which would inevitably be the case if I lived with my wife only in name.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Extremely

well-done! "Tags" could have been more descriptive: cheating wife, cheating husband, cheating, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another dumb shit

The police would have had a copy of the two plotting my death the same day. Why bother killing the asshole when you could have made him Bubba's girlfriend for the next twenty years. Nor, would your wife have gained custody while she served time. I'd also guess she wouldn't have gotten much in the divorce. So once again, your ending sucked hind tit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He has her by the short hairs

Why not just send her to jail and divorce her? That way he doesn't need to worry about her stabbing him in the middle of the night or poisoning his food. I can't imagine keeping her around.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
questions

He became a murderer for no reason. He couldn't stand touching his wife. When he got the conspiracy tape, why didn't he just take it to the police and flush them both down the toilet. Divorce her while she was in jail for conspiracy to commit murder. It would be a slam dunk. With Kathy's help the children would get over losing their mother in short order. Keep her for the kids sake? Why have someone living under your roof who was ok with murdering you? Your story, your logic and reason, just not what I would have done. I still gave it four stars.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
don't get it either

As cold and rational as he is why keep her around?

He knows he knows he can't trust her, he knows she is okay with him ending up dead.

Not putting her away makes as much sense for him as keeping a poisonous snake in the house.

retmstrretmstralmost 9 years ago
****

It would have shortened the story, but as soon as I read of the conspiracy I thought to have his attorney take it to the DA. Cheers!

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 9 years ago
Nice one!

This is the Bob I like!

I didn't realise that I was quite so bitter - I'm a bad human being!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She's going to stay for ten years???

Oh HELL NO! Send her to jail or send her away, but either way there's no way she stays in the house for ten years with him. She'd poison his food or push him down the stairs before they made it ten years. Actually, I think she hired a great lawyer, the lawyer played of the murder plot as a joke and she not only got custody and the house, but when they did a forensic audit of their accounts and the businesses accounts he was lucky to stay out of jail for hiding assets from her. She got big alimony and child support plus which she got 1/2 his retirement. She got the whole enchilada and he got screwed. KaBOOM!

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
Good Story But...!

This was an interesting story BUT why would he keep her around for another 10 years.

1) She had a 6 year affair

2) She was OK with plotting his death

3) She gave him sloppy seconds for over 6 years

4) She didn't want to have sex with him unless it was after her lover did her.

5) Her ass was only for her lover

6) She not only didn't love him, she didn't even like him

He had all the proof against her that he needed along with her agreeing to his murder. I don't care how good a mother she was, this arrangement was not really good for the kids. They would sense the lack of love between the couple. He should have got the cops involved and then divorced her for his own safety. Thank for the story.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Breaking Bad

Once you are willing to main and kill, why not focus your energy where it will do the most good?

Also, if you decide to let her stay (alive) then why let her have any boyfriends? Why should she have any life other than housekeeping and babysitting? Clearly the boyfriend has become a problem.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Divorce

Why not offer a more generous divorce settlement, with the threat of revealing her murder plot as the incentive for her to accept it?

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 7 years ago
After reading most of the other comments I will pontificate, HAH!

Rules of evidence being what they are it is not a slam-dunk that a conviction could be obtained using a secret recording for the murder conspiracy. It would also to a ton of damage to his kids which seems to be very important to him. That is also the answer as to why he would put up with her in the house with no sex and sleeping in different rooms. As long as his wife put a good face on it to the kids it will fly; if she does not she still has the murder conspiracy charge hanging over her head. She still gets her boyfriends, he gets a maid and housekeeper that he does not have to pay. Think about it, folks. Happy New Year. Take New England although I like the Dirty Birds, too. I just think that NE has the experience, Brady, too. (I will read this after the SB and laugh, possibly.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Disgusting

Poor wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Quantity over quality?

I've been reading through JPB's back catalogue and while his stories do vary in terms of reconciliation I've noticed there is a lack of emotion throughout. They can stir emotion in the reader when he throws out an insane cuckolding scenario or something like that, but his characters don't feel like people to me. I admit I haven't read them all so maybe I'm missing the good ones. I've read that several folks consider JPB to be one of the better LW writers here but I just dont see it.

Hopefully my opinion will change as I make my way through the rest.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
LONG RANGE PLANS

require long range brains. TK U MLJ LV NV and then to remember about plans of mice and men and Kellys Law is always there. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Decent Story

But I thought it had a weak ending. In fact I don't believe there was a real ending, just a cessation of writing. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* for cuckold pussy ending

should have forced a divorce obviously .

whore needed to be run off .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
3* Not one of your better ones

Unoriginal shallow plot...with sick twists. Best go get some sunlight into your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not that I didn't like it

It was a pretty good story. But I can't believe he'd do ANYTHING to keep Jean out of jail. And the murder was pretty cold blooded. Something like that opens him up to blackmail and worse. So that wasn't a good idea. But sending Jean to prison solves ALL of his problems. He'll get most, if not all, of the marital assets and complete custody. He makes enough to hire a full time Nanny/maid/cook to look after the house, the kids and him. Of course, with Jean gone he'd be free to pursue Kathy openly or what happened to Pat and her 5 million? With Jean gone, all possibilities are on the table and he wouldn't have to spend 7 years supporting a cheating slut and having to deal with her every day. THAT would suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story - another horrible ending

Put them both in jail. That way you don't risk getting ratted out for having one or both of them killed. By sending them to jail he gets everything he wants. The money, the house, the kids and the chance to find a good woman. By risking killing Alan and leaving Jean around he takes a chance on jail and a chance Jean figures out a way to do him in. Who would want to live with a woman that might try to kill you in your sleep?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why

Why would.He not put Jean in jail? She.May be a good mother, but she was plotting to kill.him. Just not believable at all. No man is that foolish.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago
Next chapter

Wheres chapter two? Jean needs to get really stupid and try some thing crazy. But in the end she gets crazy. Kathy moves in becomes the perfect wife and even a better mother than Jean. Cant forget Jean boytoy tries something dumb to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
timeline at the beginning ... ?

The story starts with the husband and his secretary working to avoid the wifes' boyfriends PI's. At the end of the story the boyfriend is dead. Where in the telling of his discovery of her affair and his subsequent meeting with Kathy, did the boyfriend hire any PI's?

As to the rest of the story, I'd have sent the tape to the police, and kept custody of the kids myself w/o playing any further games. To sentence yourself to cohabitation with someone that doesn't even like you, why.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
One addition

I'd change out the bedroom door and make it very, very solid with at least one heavy lock. I would not turn my back on her even once.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 5 years ago
He did box her in

Would Jean kill Frank? No, she’s neither smart nor brave enough to pull it off. If Frank got wind of it she’d be gone without a dime or dead. As Frank said “ she likes her lifestyle”.

Would Frank ever go to the police? No. Too many loose ends. Andy’s suspicious death. His recent divorce and beating. Jean’s hospital visits. Would Andy’s ex-wife protect Frank if questioned in a murder Investigation? How and why was Frank recording his wife’s conversations? No, Frank would not want the police digging around his wife’s affair.

Knowing she’s being watched is Frank’s best insurance policy. The status quo is Jean’s best option.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Flawed

His dad tells him he is going on a cruise and will probably at his wife's insistence retire and give him the company ,so why does it end seven years later with his father saying he is retiring.Where does Jean get her money from as she is a stay at home wife.Also if the current boy friend is using a private detective,he obviously wants to marry her so why doesn't Jean divorce the arrogant twat as it is obviously going to happen in the future and the kids are now old enough to look after themselves.She as suffered seven years of hardship,why put up with the arrogant twat any longer.Also why would someone as attractive as Kathy have a seven year clandestine arrangement with him,she obviously get some one better.?

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
VERY GOOD BUT

I WOULD HAVE LOVED FOR IT TO GO FURTHER TO THE POINT OF MARRING KATHY, THE NEW HOUSE, AND THE COTTAGE FOR JEAN.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Nice...but not enough pain for the slut wife. $20,000 more and she's completely gone!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Again, still not an option I would choose. I would have put the murderous, cheating bitch in prison. She wasn’t that good of a wife.

DonKddDonKddabout 2 years ago

The boyfriends PI would be simple to stop... " Tell your boyfriend to back off or enjoy your stay in prison."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid solution.

jonny956jonny956about 1 year ago

This one fizzled and died. It just feels like the author just couldn’t wait to finish it. A shame really.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not a bad story but Frank’s actions seemed just a little too pat for me, almost scripted. Like he was always three or four moves ahead of her regardless of what she did.

Three stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, but would be better if you finished it.

TexMan1970TexMan1970about 2 months ago

I enjoyed this story a lot! Well written with a lot of action. Look forward to more of the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9051 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS