Frank and Stella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++++++++++++++++++++

I wasn't at all surprised that she started on me Saturday after she got back from her hair appointment.

"I'm super horny for some reason so how about a late dinner after we work up an appetite?"

"Gee Stel; I don't know. Maybe if you twisted my arm or something like that."

"Asshole" she said as she took my arm and led me to the bedroom. It started out the same as always. She started sucking my cock and after a couple of minutes I pulled her into a sixty-nine and after several minutes of mutual munching Stella moved into her favorite position, doggie, and I fucked her to an orgasm and then I had mine. She got up to use the bathroom and when she came back she sucked me hard again and then she told me that she wanted it in her butt. After we had both climaxed for the second time and were lying cuddled up she asked:

"Are you happy with me frank?"

"Very happy."

"Do you ever feel you are sorry you married me because it cut you off from playing with other girls?"

I knew instantly where the conversation was headed so I helped it along.

"No, I'm not sorry that I married you; but I do confess that there are some other women I've had lustful thoughts about, but I've never acted on it. I wouldn't do anything that would jeopardize our marriage. Why he question?"

"Promise me you won't hate me?"

"I could never hate you and you should know that by now."

"The reason I was super horny when I came home? It was because I saw one of the guys I had sex with in college and I remembered how exciting it was to have a different guy every once in a while. I just wondered if you had thoughts like that."

"When you say you saw one of your old lovers were you saying that you met him and had sex with him?"

"Oh no, nothing like that. I was early for my appointment so I went to the Starbucks just up the street. Kevin was there having coffee and we said hi and talked about what we had been doing since school. He asked me if would like to get together some night."

"And you said?"

"I said no of course. Like you I won't do anything that would put our marriage at risk."

"I can tell from your tone of voice and the look on your face that you wanted to say yes."

She looked away from me for a couple of seconds and then said, "You're right. I did want to say yes."

"Correct me if I'm wrong here, but from the way this conversation started and your confession just now I'm getting the feeling that you would like to get a little strange now and then. Is that it?"

She was silent for a bit and then said, "Yes. Seeing Kevin reminded me of how much I enjoyed making love with different guys. There is just something exciting about going to a new man and wondering how he will compare to others I've been with. Is he bigger or smaller? Does he have stamina? How good is he at this or that? It isn't about love or affection. It is all about sex."

"Going with Kevin wouldn't be like that. You've already had him."

"True, but have things changed with him over the years? It would be like going to a new man. You know; not knowing what you would find."

"Be honest with me here Stel. If there was no way I could have ever found out would you have agreed to meet Kevin some night?"

"Honestly?"

I nodded a yes.

"Yes; I would have, but only if there had been absolutely no way you could have ever found out."

"That tells me that you would love to be able to sample other men as long as your marriage stayed safe. Am I right?"

She looked at me and didn't say anything for several seconds and then she said:

"If it didn't cost me you and our marriage."

"Okay. We know where we stand. I haven't chased any of the women I have lusted after because I didn't want to risk losing you and our marriage and you haven't gotten together with other men for the same reason. What that all tells me is that we are in a situation that makes us prime candidates for what is called an open marriage."

"An open marriage? What is that?"

"Where we each have the other's permission to engage in sexual fun with others as long as it is open and above board and we always come home to each other."

"You would do something like that?"

"To be honest about it? Although there are several women who I fantasize about I would probably never act on it even if I had the chance."

"You are saying that you wouldn't but I can?"

"I'm saying that it isn't likely that I will, but you never know about things like that. But yes, you are free to do what you would like as long as you always come home to me."

"Why on earth would you let me do it if you aren't?"

"Because I love you and want to see you happy and also because I know you love me and that means I don't have to worry about it. There is a rule though. If you ever bring a lover home you have to call me ahead of time and let me know so I can decide on whether I want to stay home or go out."

"Why would you stay home?"

"I don't know that I would, but I've heard hat some men like to watch their wives have sex with other men. Who knows? I might just like it."

"You really mean what you are saying?"

I reached over and shoved a finger in her pussy and said, "Just thinking about it is getting me hard."

Stella laughed and spread her legs.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sunday I told Stella that I was going to be gone for a couple of hours looking for a new lawn mower at Home Depot or Lowe's. It was a fib. I just wanted to give her some time alone so she could call Anna or Barb. I already knew what I was going to do, but I needed to know as much about what Stella was going to do as I could find out and I was trusting my phone tap to get me the information.

Sunday evening while Stella was in the shower I checked the phone tap. Stella had done just what I expected and had called Anna.

"You are not going to believe it. I didn't even have to work for it. I told him a cock and bull story about running into Kevin Butler. I told him Kevin was one of the guys I'd had sex with in college."

"Kevin Butler? Wasn't he the guy who had you pulling trains at the Phi Delta house?"

"Oh yeah! Those were the days weren't they? Anyway I pulled that into a conversation about having thoughts about making it with other people and the twit came right out and proposed that we have an open marriage. Can you believe it? He was the one who brought it up. He even said he might watch."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to bring a guy home and see what happens. If Frank watches and doesn't run screaming from the room I'll know that eventually I can turn him into a copy of Dennis."

"Who are you going to do it with?"

"At first I thought John, but then I decided it would be better to keep what John and I do separate. Do you think I could get Eddie to do it? He is quite a hunk and has a decent sized cock."

"I'm sure he would. His big thing is fucking married women in front of their husbands. I'll put you in touch. When do you want to do it?"

"Wednesday I think. Tomorrow would make Frank think I had already set it up before our talk and Tuesday he bowls. He might think Wednesday is quick, but I'll just tell him I wanted to do it before he changed his mind."

"You do know that Eddie will trash talk in front of Frank right?"

"Yeah and if Frank takes it I'll know I'm one step closer to making him into a Dennis clone."

There it was. Wednesday would be the start and if I played my part right Stella would set herself up for the final act and hopefully it would be over in a week, two at most.

++++++++++++++++++

That night in bed after we'd made love Stella said, "I need a super huge favor baby."

"Name it my love."

"There is a guy at work who has been hitting on me for age. I'd like him to be the first under this open marriage thing, but the thing is that I'm scared. I'm afraid that if I really do it you will throw me out. I really do need to know that you are okay with it."

"So what's the favor?"

"I want you to be here with me when I do it."

"I told you I'm alright with it Stel."

"I know you did, but I would feel a lot better if you were here."

"I suppose I could do it, but what if this candidate of yours doesn't want to do you if I'm around?"

"He's been after me for so long that I'm betting that he will go along with whatever I say."

"I suppose that it will be as good a time as any to see if I'll like watching. When do you want to do it?"

"You bowl on Tuesday so I'll try for Wednesday okay?"

"I'll have to miss my lodge meeting, but keeping you happy is more important than that so I guess so."

"Thank you baby" she said as she lowered her head to my cock to see if she could bring it to life again.

+++++++++++++++++++++

I got what I expected over dinner on Monday.

"Eddie jumped at the chance to do me even if it is in front of you. He did ask whether you would be hiding in the closet or in the room with us."

"In the room with you of course. In for a penny in for a pound. I'll put a chair off to the side where I can get a good view. If it turns out that watching you with another man isn't a turn on I can get up and leave."

"I'm horny just thinking about it. Come on baby; let's go to the bedroom for desert."

I couldn't get over how thinking that she was putting one over on me could make her so horny. Twice that night and again on Tuesday morning. As I was leaving for work she told me that she was going over to Anna's after work, but that she would be home by the time I got there. She didn't manage it and I got home first. I gambled that I had enough time to listen to Monday's and Tuesday conversations.

All I got from Monday's take was that Anna had talked with Eddie and he was all for it. She gave Stella Eddie's number and said that he was expecting her call. Stella said she would call him when she got to work. Tuesday's call was another nail in Stella's coffin.

"I talked to Eddie yesterday afternoon and we worked out the details for Wednesday night. He said he and Jared were going to see you tonight. How do you feel about sharing your toys?"

"One or both?"

"Both if you wouldn't mind."

"I don't mind at all. For me it isn't the sex I get from them it's what I can do to Dennis that's the driver. If you want I can make Dennis eat you out after they fuck you. I love making him suck up another man's gunk."

"That would be so cool. It would give me a taste on what I plan on having Frank do."

There was a little more, but I'd heard enough. I was in bed when Stella got home and when she got in bed she went for my cock.

"I need it baby. Go down on me and then fuck my eyes out."

No way was I knowingly going to eat her pussy knowing that she had just fucked two guys and probably more than one time each, but not having sex with her when she offered might make her wonder and I didn't want that. I rolled over, moved on top of her and pushed my cock at her hole. It slipped in with no resistance and I said:

"I guess you are hot. You are so hot and wet that I slipped right in."

She moaned, "I'm always hot for you baby."

Lying bitch I thought as I fucked her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I was up and out of the house before Stella woke up and I spent the day steeling myself for the evening. It wasn't going to be easy, but I was going to have to make myself behave like Stella wanted me to. I was going to have to watch her fuck some asshole and make like it turned me on. At some point I would have to take my dick out and stroke it while I watched. The hard part, actually the first of two hard parts, was going to be listening to this Eddie fuck-head trash talk me and not get up and wax his ass. The second hard part was going to be acting like I loved fucking Stella while her cunt was still full of Eddie's leavings. I'd have to do it though if I wanted my plan to work.

That evening when I got home from work Stella had a light supper all ready on the table. She opened her house coat and said:

"What do you think? Will this turn him on?"

She was wearing some lingerie that I had never seen before. A cut-a-way bra, crotch less panties, garter belt, nylons and a pair of sexy strappy heels.

"Any man it wouldn't turn on is already dead and waiting for burial" I said as I thought "You fucking bitch! You never dressed like that for me."

Eddie arrived at seven and he smirked when Stella introduced us. Stella gave him a long passionate kiss and then said:

"I can't wait. Let's get to the bedroom" and we all went there.

My biggest surprise was that I did get turned on watching my unfaithful cunt of a wife fuck another man. I didn't have to fake sitting there and pretending. I did take out my cock and I did beat myself off as Stella sucked his cock, fucked him, sucked him hard again and then took him in her ass. All the time he fucked her Eddie was spouting off.

"Don't you wish you could fuck her like this? Don't you wish you could make her scream like I'm making her scream? When was the last time she begged you to fuck her ass? Look at how she loves it. See her fucking back at me? She is one fine bitch and I'm going to fuck her a lot from now on. Face it dude, she's my bitch now ain't you Stel baby."

"Oh yes; I'm yours, all yours, just don't stop. Fuck my ass lover, fuck my ass."

It went on like that for three hours and then Stella called a halt to things. "I've got to get some rest before I go to work tomorrow."

As Eddie dressed he looked me in the eye and said, "She's my bitch now and I'm going to fuck her whenever I want. Understand?" I looked down at the floor and shook my head yes and then got ready for bed as Stella walked him out. When Stella came back she was all smiles.

"You liked it! I saw you watching and stroking yourself. You have to make love to me now. You just have to." She plopped down on the bed, spread her legs and said, "Come over here and eat me baby and then fuck my lights out."

"I don't think so Stel. I don't think I'm quite ready yet to taste another man, but I will fuck you to see what it is like to have sloppy seconds."

She ran a finger into her cunt, pulled it out and licked it. "It doesn't taste bad baby. Please?"

"I don't know Stel; that's a pretty big step for me to take. Maybe I'd better ease into things. I mean I wasn't even sure that that I'd like watching."

"Please baby, please? Do it for me."

I hesitated and the said, "Maybe just a small taste" and I got down and ran a finger into her cunt, wiggled it around and then pulled it out. "Here goes nothing" I said as I brought my hand up to my mouth and sucked on my thumb which I had kept clear.

"Not too bad" I said "But it is definitely going to be an acquired taste."

"Oh baby; I do so love you" and she pulled me down on top of her. Sloppy seconds was no big thing to me as I'd had them before in college. My fraternity had a mattress room where some girls were known to pull trains. I'd never had them from my wife before though. I'd obviously followed others into her, but she must clean herself after she fucks John and Tuesday night she must have cleaned up at Anna's because even though I'd slid right into her she didn't feel like most sloppy seconds that I'd had. No matter. It would soon be over.

She hadn't lied. She was horny. I fucked her, she sucked me hard and I pulled her into the doggie position and fucked her in the ass. She snuggled in next to me and as I was falling asleep I was thinking;

"I'm going to miss the bitch."

++++++++++++++++++++++

It was Friday morning before I could listen to the phone intercepts. Wednesday's call was about what she had done Tuesday night and what she hoped for on Wednesday night. Eddie and Jared both fucked her and Anna had made Dennis eat Stella out after each one of them. Then she blew Eddie while Jared took her ass. Then Eddie took her ass while Dennis sucked Jared hard. As soon as Jared was hard Eddie and Stella changed positions so Jared and Eddie could fuck her in her cunt and ass at the same time. As for what she hoped to happen Wednesday night? It didn't happen. She wanted me to eat her after Eddie had left and she figured that if I would do that the next time she could get me to hold Eddie's cock and put it in her.

Thursday's call was all about what had happened when Eddie was over.

"He sat there and took Eddie's trash talk while watching us and beating his meat. He is going to be like Dennis before I'm done. I just know it. I couldn't get him to suck Eddie out of me, but he did stick a finger in me and then lick it. That's a first step I guess. Before it's over I'll have him sucking cum out of my ass just like Dennis did."

"You'd better take it slow honey" Anna said.

"I'm not worried. I told you he was clueless and now I know he's a wimp also. He actually sat there smiling and jerking off while Eddie was putting him down. No real man would have put up with that shit."

There was more, but it was all the same and it left no doubt in my mind what my wife really thought of me.

Friday night over dinner Stella asked me if we could do it again.

"I suppose. Eddie again?"

"Probably. He is a known quantity. Is it okay with you?"

"If it keeps you happy my love."

"You're the best rank. I don't know what it was that I did to deserve you, but you are the absolute best."

We made love that night and I probably would every chance I got because I had no way of knowing when I'd get any after things were over.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Saturday and Sunday were quiet days and aside from playing golf Sunday morning I was mostly around the house and except for a couple of hours when she went grocery shopping Stella was home too. Monday while Stella was showering I listened to what was taped over the weekend. There was nothing on Saturday, but Sunday while I was out playing golf she talked to Anna.

"He's okay with me doing it again so I'm going to set us up for Wednesday. This time I'm going to get him more involved."

"What are you going to do?"

"Try to get him to put Eddie's cock in me. If I can get him to do that I'll try to get him to suck Eddie out of me. I bet I can have Frank cleaning Eddie's cock with his mouth in three months."

"You plan on making Eddie your steady lover?"

"No, I was just using his name. I have no idea who I'll be screwing in three months. I do know I'm going to do Eddie Tuesday while Frank is bowling. I hope Eddie doesn't find out he will be getting sloppy seconds because I will do John sometime during the day."

"You are a real slut aren't you."

"I guess, but what the fuck Anna, I like it. I get a big charge out of fucking a guy and then letting Frank have some."

"Be careful honey. You push too hard and you could end up losing Frank."

"No way! He loves me and I have him wrapped around my little finger."

Wrapped was I? Boy was she ever in for a surprise.

++++++++++++++++++++++

That night she told me that she had set Eddie up for Wednesday and I decided that I should throw a little shit into the game.

"I don't know Stel. Wednesday is my lodge meeting night and I missed last weeks for you."

"Please Frank? I've already told him that Wednesday would work for us. Just this time. I won't do it on Wednesday anymore. I promise."

"I'll think about it. I'll have to call Bob Morgan and see what I missed last Wednesday and if there is anything that will require me to be there this Wednesday."

I saw the disappointment on her face and I would agree to do Wednesday, but I was going to make her sweat a bit first. I finished dinner and then went into the den and pretended to do some work that I'd brought home with me and after a while I pretended to make some phone calls. An hour and a half after I'd gone into the den I came out and told Stella that I would give her the coming Wednesday but to schedule her fun for other days from then on. She rewarded me with an exhausting night before we fell asleep.