Frank and Stella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday when I came home from bowling Stella was waiting for me in my favorite outfit – naked except for 'CFM' pumps. I could tell I was getting sloppy seconds, but I acted as she expected me to – clueless.

Wednesday over breakfast Stella said, "You do know that I love you right?"

"Of course I do."

"I love you so much that I would never do anything that would upset you, but I have a request that might upset you."

"What is it?"

"I want you to be an active part in what you are letting me do."

"An active part? How?"

"Eventually I would like you to eat Eddie out of me after the first time he does me to sort of get me ready for the next time, but I think you will need some time to build up to doing something like that. What I'd like you to do tonight is take Eddie's cock in your hand and guide it into me before you sit down and watch."

"God Stel; I don't know if I could do something like that."

"Think about it baby. It would really show me that you are okay with what I'm doing."

"I'll think about it Stel, but I'm making no promises that it will happen."

As distasteful as it was going to be I was going to have to do it. I needed Stella in the right frame of mind in order to make what I wanted to happen work the way I wanted it to.

The evening with Eddie started out with Eddie lying to me.

"I told you when I was last here hat your wife was my bitch now right?"

I nodded my head yes.

"I fucked her in the supply closet at work on both Thursday and Friday and she loved it and begged for more. We took a long lunch Monday and I fucked her three times and last night I fucked her four times while you were rolling that stupid ball. Twice in the ass. I really like that tight ass of hers."

Stella was on the bed on her hands and knees waiting to be fucked and smiling as Eddie said:

"Time to prove that you know she's my bitch. Take my cock and put it in her."

He stepped up behind her and they both looked at me and waited. I took a deep breath and said to my self, "Suck it up Frank" and then I walked over to them, took Eddie's cock in my hand and put it in Stella's cunt. Then I moved to my chair and watched as Eddie fucked the bitch. Eddie fucked her hard and after he came she sucked him hard again and then I took out my dick and beat my meat while I watched Eddie take her ass. After he shot off into her he pulled out, looked at me and said:

"She needs to suck me hard again, but she doesn't want to suck on a shitty dick. Help me wash it."

I hadn't planned on that, but I couldn't see any way around it if I was to stay in the part I was playing so I followed him into the bathroom. I did the best I could not to barf as I washed and dried his cock. We went back into the bedroom and he told me to hold his dick out so Stella could suck it. I didn't see any reason not to after washing and drying the fucking thing so I did it. Just before Stella took him in her mouth he said:

"Maybe you want to do it. You are already a cuckold so maybe you should learn how."

"Maybe next time" I said. "I'm new to this stuff and I need to ease into it."

"You'll like it. You like getting them right?"

I nodded a yes and went back to my chair and watched him fuck Stella one more time. When he was done he looked over at me and said:

"You want to lick me clean? Kind of give you a taste of what sucking a dick might be like?"

"I'll need to talk it over with Stella. Maybe a little bit down the road."

He gave me a smirk that said, "You'll do it. You're a fucking pussy whipped wimp and the bitch will have you sucking cocks in a month."

Stella licked him clean and then walked him out while I showered and in bed. When she came back into the room she asked:

"Are you going to eat me before you make love to me?"

"Not this time love. I've got to get used to the idea that I just handled another man's cock. I never thought that there would ever come a day when I would do something like that."

She got into bed with me and before I realized what she was going to do she kissed me and shoved her tongue in my mouth. She broke the kiss and said:

"See? I had his cum in my mouth and it didn't kill you did it? Come on baby; please lick him out of me."

"Don't push it Stel. I'll work up to it, but I'm not ready yet. These are major changes that I'm going through and I need time to come to grips with them."

"But you will take sloppy seconds won't you? I need to make love to you when we do these things. You're my man and I have to make sure that I prove it to you."

I did fuck her and she sucked me hard for a second time and again I thought about how much I was going to miss that part of our marriage.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Friday Stella had a baby shower to go to, or so she said, and I used her absence to listen to the Thursday and Friday morning phone calls.

"Oh my God Anna, I swear that Frank is almost ready to be a Dennis clone. He actually put Eddie's cock in me; not once, but twice. He even washed Eddie's cock after Eddie fucked me in the butt. When I walked Eddie out he said he would bet me a hundred bucks that Frank would be sucking his cock before the month was over. Then he said he'd bet me another hundred that he would be fucking Frank's ass within a month of getting Frank to suck his dick. I didn't take the bets because after seeing Frank wash Eddie's cock I believe that it will happen. God Anna, I can't wait. Just the thought of Frank squealing like a pig when Eddie corn holes him had me masturbating in the shower. I'll even bet that Eddie will convince Frank to clean Eddie's shit covered dick after he fucks me in the ass."

"You better slow down girl. You keep using Eddie and your hubby might start thinking he is being replaced by a steady boyfriend."

"You're right. I'd better see if I can get Jared to play my game with me. I'm so close Anna; I'm just so damned close to having my own submissive slave." Then she laughed and said, "I'm even having thoughts about dressing him up in a dress, nylons and high heels for the times Eddie or Jared fuck him in the ass. Got to run if I'm not going to be late for work. John gets real cranky if I don't give him his morning blow job before the rest of the employees show up."

I'd thought I'd need a little more time to prep Stella, but it was obvious to me from that phone call that she was ready.

I was still awake and waiting for Stella when she got home. She was an unfaithful whore, but she was superb pussy and I wanted as much of it as I could get before I dropped the hammer on her. We fucked – I had stopped thinking of it as making love – Friday, Saturday and Sunday and while Stella was showering for work Monday morning I listened to the weekend's phone conversations. Nothing on Saturday, but on Sunday Anna gave Stella Jared's phone number and told Stella that he was expecting her call. Stella said she would call him from work later that day. That evening over dinner Stella asked me when we could do it again.

"Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, take your pick."

"But you bowl on Tuesday and have your meetings on Wednesday."

"The fall winter league ended last Tuesday and the spring summer league doesn't start up for another six weeks and there is no Wednesday meeting this week because all of the Aerie officers are at a state meeting of some sort."

"Wednesday then?"

"Okay by me."

"Can I do someone else or does it have to be Eddie?"

"What's wrong with Eddie?"

"He is getting to get too possessive. He is starting to think of himself as my steady boyfriend."

"Well we certainly can't be having that. Have you got a replacement picked out?"

"One of the guys who works on the loading dock. His name is Jared and he has hit on me several times. I think I'll surprise him and take him up on it."

"After you explain the situation to him he might not be all that eager."

"I'll just have to see."

"Don't be silly Stel. Any man alive and breathing is going to want you any way he can get you even if it is in a room full of people watching."

"You say the sweetest things baby. I think I'll keep you."

I almost laughed at that. I was already gone and she just didn't know it.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday over dinner Stella told me that Jared was willing. "It was just like you said baby. He told me that he would screw me on the court house steps in broad daylight and give me an hour to draw a crowd. I hate to sound like a one track record, but will you eat me out after Jared fucks me? It would be such a great turn on for me. I even get myself off in the shower thinking about it."

"I still get a little queasy when I think about it, but if it means so much to you I guess I can try it. I just hope I don't ruin your night by jumping up and running to the bathroom to toss my cookies."

"It will be okay baby. You've kissed me when I've had Eddie's cum in my mouth and you did get a taste of him off your finger that time."

Tuesday morning Stella told me that she would be stopping after work for drinks with Anna and that they might go over to Anna's place to play some cards.

"We set it up before I knew that bowling was over."

When I got home from work Stella wasn't there so I checked to see if there was anything on the recorder.

"I called Jared and he is going to do it. I'm meeting him tonight to go over the scenario I want to play Wednesday night. No doubt that I'll end up fucking him before the evening is over. I hope Jared doesn't mind sloppy seconds because John told me yesterday afternoon to plan on a long lunch today. The big news is that Frank told me that he will eat me out after Jared fucks me. I can't wait. I'm going to try and get him to lick Jared's dick clean, but that might be a hard sell this early. Wish me luck girlfriend. The day we can lay on a bed next to each other, get fucked by a couple of studs and then have Dennis and Frank do clean up is getting close."

I just shook my head. How could she have been with me as long as she had and not know me any better than she did? Stella wasn't usually stupid. She had to know – just had to know – that the way I was behaving lately wasn't the real me. She had to know that something about the whole scene didn't ring right as far as I was concerned. Oh well, she would find out soon enough.

Wednesday morning Stella told me that Jared would be there at seven and she was looking forward to the evening. I just smiled and told her that I was too. That evening at five-forty I called Stella and told her that we'd had an emergency at work and I would be late. Possibly very late.

"But what about Jared?"

"Just enjoy yourself sweetie. I'll make it up to you the next time."

I went down to the sports bar and had a few drinks while I watched the Redwings play the Avalanche. I got home at a quarter after ten and found Stella waiting up for me.

"I haven't cleaned myself baby. I saved all of Jared for you to lick out of me."

"Not tonight Stel. After the mess at work I'm just not in the mood and truth be told I would have needed to be here and seen things to get me worked up enough to do it. I'll make it up to you on Friday."

"On Friday?"

"Yes sweetie, on Friday I'll see to it that you get what you deserve."

"Will you at least take sloppy seconds?"

"I can do that Stel. You know I can never turn down your hot pussy."

+++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday morning over breakfast I told Stella, "Friday night I'm going to go all out for you baby. I'm not stupid and I know what your plan is. Don't bother denying it because I know better. What you are trying to lead me into is sucking a cock while you watch. All this "eat me out after Eddie fucks me" is just the lead up to you finally asking me to lick a cock clean after it comes out of you."

She looked at me in opened mouth astonishment as I continued.

"You probably even want to see me on my hands and knees taking your lover's cock up my ass. Well I have a surprise for you. I've always wondered what it would be like to suck a cock and I've always wondered what it feels like to get ass fucked so tomorrow night I'm going to give you what you want."

"Oh my God! I would never have believed it. You are right and those are things I would love to see. I'd cum buckets watching that happen. Who do you want? Eddie would do it for sure, but you've never met Jared."

"Neither of them. Once I figured out what you were really shooting for I began to make plans to see that it happened. I don't know Eddie at all and as you have pointed out I've never seen Jared. The last thing I want to happen is walk into some place where Eddie or Jared are with some friends and have them point me out and snicker. He'd tell them what a wimp I was to let him fuck you and then suck him clean and his friends would see me around and point me out their friends and pretty soon every one would know and I wouldn't be able to walk around and hold my head up in public. No, I've come up with a better way.

"You have never met him, but I'm sure that you've heard me speak of Phil Martin. He is one of my lodge brothers and I'd trust him with my life. Come to think of it I am trusting him with my life. He has agreed to do it and I trust him to never tell a soul. He will be here at seven. Between now and seven tomorrow evening you need to think of everything you want me to do and I'll do it no matter what."

She looked at me stunned.

"I don't know what to say. You've caught me totally off guard with this."

"What you can say is "Thank you my love."

"I can do better than that. I'll call in sick and spend the day fucking you to death to thank you."

"I would really like that, but I'll have to settle for a hot night tonight instead. Owning the business means I have to be there even if it is only to unlock the door and let the help in."

"Then you better plan on tonight and take plenty of vitamins because I don't plan on your being able to walk when I'm done with you."

And she damned near did it. I fell asleep totally exhausted at one-thirty.

+++++++++++++++++++++

I spent a good part of Friday doing the necessaries and I was home at seven when Phil rang the door bell. I had Stella naked except for her 'come fuck me' pumps and I had her lying on the couch. After Phil got a good eyeful of the slut and I had introduced them I said:

Let's take it to the bedroom and do what we are here for."

Stella was all smiles as she got up from the couch and took Phil by the hand and led him to the bedroom. When we got to the bedroom I said:

"You two go ahead and get started. Knowing what I'm going to be doing later is going to take some courage and fortunately I have a bottle of it downstairs. It is labeled Jim Beam and also fortunately for me it is almost full."

"Hurry back lover; I can't wait" Stella said and I replied, "Neither can I sweetie. It is going to be a memorable event."

I left the room and went down into the basement. I got a PBR out of the mini-fridge next to my work bench. Opened the cabinet just above it and turned on the equipment inside. I got a folding chair and sat down to drink my beer as I watched the output of the spy cam in the bedroom.

Stella was undressing Phil and when she got all of his clothes off of him she went to her knees in front of him and took his cock into her mouth. She licked it from tip to base and then back up to the tip and then she started fucking him with her mouth. After a couple of minutes of that she stood up and led him to the bed.

She laid down, spread her legs and waited for Phil to climb on board. Instead he got down and started eating her. Her hands came up and she ran her fingers through his hair. After a couple of minutes he pushed a finger into her ass and her eyes shot open and she gasped. Her hands gripped his head and she tried to pull his head inside her pussy. He kept eating her and finger fucking her ass.

Another two minutes of that and he pulled away and mounted her. Her legs came up, wrapped around him and her hands grabbed his ass and pulled him to her. He fucked her hard and fast as she moaned and cried out in pleasure. Stella was so into it that she either didn't notice that I wasn't in the room or she didn't care. After several minutes of hard fucking he pulled out of her cunt, got her up on her hands and knees and then speared back into her pussy.

As he fucked her he worked on her ass with his thumb and fingers. When he was ready, or thought she was, he pulled out of her pussy and pushed into her ass. The bitch was into it all right. She was pushing back at him as he drove into her. As I watched Phil fuck the slut I had to laugh at the situation. She was fucking three guys besides me for free and here I was paying Phil a hundred bucks to fuck her.

Stella's "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass" came through the speakers loud and clear and while I watched Phil plunder her ass I ran a mental checklist to make sure that I hadn't forgotten anything.

Cleaned out checking and savings? Check

Cleaned out safe deposit box? Check.

Cancelled all joint credit cards? Check.

Final meeting with attorney to insure all paperwork done? Check.

Apartment rented? Check

Clothes packed and loaded in the car? Check.

Yep, I had it all covered. The only thing I would still need to do was come back with a trailer to get the big stuff like my tool box, air compressor, floor jack and jack stands. And probably a few other things I might have forgotten. Stella would probably make it difficult, but my attorney assured me that it would be no problem getting a court order and a deputy to go with me to serve it and keep and eye on Stella while I got my things.

On the screen I saw Phil grab Stella's hips and pull her tight against him as he emptied his balls into her. She looked around as Phil pulled out and finally noticed that I was not there. Phil walked over to his clothes and got an envelope out of his suit coat pocket and walked back over to Stella. He handed her the envelope and she looked up at him with a confused look on her face as she asked:

"What's this?"

"You have been served" Phil said and walked back to his clothes and started dressing as Stella was saying:

"Served? What do you mean "served."

"Open the envelope. All your answers are in there."

As she opened the envelope she asked, "Why did you give this to me?"

"It's my job although I do have to admit that this was the most pleasurable service I've done. I even got an extra hundred out of it."

"An extra hundred? What does that mean?"

"I get a flat fee for a service, but your husband paid me an extra hundred to do it this way."

"Frank? Frank gave you a hundred dollars?" She looked around. "Where is Frank?"

"Don't know. He paid me to fuck you and then serve you. My guess, given the circumstances, is that he is gone."

By then Stella had the envelope open and saw what was inside. "Noooo" she wailed, "this wasn't supposed to happen."

"Sorry" Phil said as he left the room and headed for the front door.

In the bedroom Stella was frantically getting some clothes on. She was crying as she pulled on slippers and headed out of the room. I could hear her moving through the house calling out:

"Frank? Frank? Where are you?"

It sounded like she was going room to room and her "Frank?" was sounding more and more panicky. She would eventually get to me and I set things up to be ready for her. The door at the top of the stairs opened and she called down:

"Frank? Frank? Are you down there Frank?"

I didn't answer and I heard her start down the steps to look for herself to see if I was there or not. She got to the bottom of the stairs and saw me.

"Frank? I've been calling for you. Why haven't you answered me? And what's this nonsense about a divorce?"

I pushed the 'play' button on the recorder. Color drained from her face as she heard: