All Comments on 'Frankie's Mom'

by espeteroh

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting

Liked it, I hope there is more, thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
the final paragraph has stirred my interest

I would like to read about what has happened during the 20 years that the affair has lasted. Thank You for the story.. Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interested

I too am VERY interested in reading about the other events?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting story, but...

Do all Italian sons swear profusely? Or is just the American culture that we live in where the youth have no manners ans think it's proper to swear. I say teach the kid some manners. Shove a broom up his arse and see if that will cure his problem.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 15 years ago
I want more, too!!

I really liked the intro, and the allusion to twenty years' more of involvement with his mother. Telling that story would be really intriguing, as it's easy to see how a horny cougar and young stud get it on, but how they managed an ongoing relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More, more, more please

You've started please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
"Sure, she's my mother, but I thought, why not?"

The commentator who complained about an "Italian-American" son "swearing so profusely" made me laugh. He or she seems to have no experience with how boys think about their mothers. As young males they have the dirtiest minds of any group of human beings, ESPECIALLY where their mothers are concerned. Most of them are too shy to admit their innermost motherfucking urges to anyone except their best buddies. But sometimes, as here with young Frankie, they open up and confide their deep interest and desire for their mom's tight wet twat and what they'd love to shove up it. Look, a mother has helped her boy all along the way, for years. Now he has a pair of overflowing balls and a stiff demanding dick. A mother always knows what her son needs. And a truly loving mother will lovingly open up her fat motherly cunt for her son to use to satisfy his pressing youthful needs. The boy unloads his balls up her welcoming mommy-twat, and mother and son are bonded more closely than ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
spelling

it's "guinea", not "guinny"...Jeez!

meowman1990meowman1990over 11 years ago
the dude above

needs to shut up god if it annoys you that much write your own

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice mom ad son love story, if i have a hot like Frankie's i would do same thing he did.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Was she 41 or 39?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous