Fran's Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After eating, I tried looking for a place to sleep, but I got distracted by the waterfront. The sand was still incredibly hot from the day, and the night air was warm. Far in the distance, I saw the bright lights of the hotel Trout Lake Deluxe. With binoculars, I might have been able to make out the details of it. I might have been able to see the top floor, and spotted a naked woman, lying on a sofa, wishing she could be out here on the beach with me. I laid back for just a few minutes, and watched the stars in the night sky, far brighter than the ones in the city.

===== SATURDAY =====

"Miss, you ok?" The gruff voice woke me up. I opened my eyes, and morning had arrived.

"Ye, mm'ok," I mumbled, and stretched my arms and legs, sore from yesterday.

"What'cha doin' out here?" The man wore long rubber boots, and overalls. I pegged him for a fisherman.

"I just fell asleep last night, didn't mean to, honestly," I replied frankly. "Do you know when the ferry to the hotel leaves?"

"In about ten minutes, better hurry if ya want to catch it."

"Thanks."

I got up, checked my purse to see if anything was missing, patted some of the sand out of my clothes, and made my way over to the dock. The ferry was already waiting there, a small thing that could hold maybe eight to ten people. I bought a ticket, and sat down on one side. My phone's battery was dead, so I just leaned back, closed my eyes, and enjoyed the ride. I was on vacation, after all.

Other than me and the captain, there were two other passengers, both men. During the trip, I overheard them talking about the fishing competition. Out of curiosity, I asked them if it actually was as big as Leonard had implied.

"Yeah, it's a real big thing," one of them answered, "People have to sign up for it months in advance to compete."

Hah! Spontaneous my ass. I wondered if I would ever find out the real reason why he'd invited me along.

After arriving back at the hotel, I went straight into the breakfast hall, at the height of breakfast rush. With a full tummy, I returned to room 601, and checked in on my husband. Leonard was still asleep. I plugged in my phone, and showered, washing sand out of seemingly every nook and cranny. When I got out of the bathroom, Leonard was finally awake.

"Morning, babe. You eat already?"

Not a word about the fact that I hadn't been there all night.

"Yes," I replied tersely. Had he even noticed?

"Ah well, more for me," he chuckled at his own joke, and, to be perfectly honest, I just wanted to slap him. "I might stay out late again tonight, to celebrate."

"Ok." I was beyond caring at that point.

While he was in the shower, I put on a clean bikini and some fresh clothes, and went down to the lobby. It was my last full day here, so I thought I might as well get some use out of it. I booked a massage session for the afternoon.

I decided to pamper myself a bit more, and get a pedicure. It felt good to lie there, while they worked on my sore feet. Feeling refreshed, I grabbed sun tan lotion, a book, and my cell from the room, then went down to the pool, dropping my stuff, and a hotel towel, on a poolside beach bench. The water looked really inviting. I stripped down to my bikini, and swam a few laps.

When I had started swimming, there wasn't much going on, but the later it got, the more people showed up. I climbed out of the pool, towelled myself off, and laid down on the bench. The sun wasn't that hot yet, so I didn't bother to lotion up, and instead started reading my book.

More people, mostly casually dressed, middle aged men, started gathering around the adjacent fire pit. According to the signage, the hotel had a barbecue cookout planned. With the sun high in the sky, I thought it best to put on sunscreen.

I squeezed a dollop onto my hand, and started lotioning up my arms and face. Then I started on my chest, and was reminded of the Thursday, two days ago, when Ty had massaged my back side. Had it really only been two days? It felt like so much longer.

Imagining Ty's hands were doing the work, I slowly worked in the lotion on my upper body, and then moved down to my legs. I remembered exactly what it had felt like, when Ty teased me. The way his touch burned on my skin. And then, when his hand moved up between my legs, and his finger rubbed up and down my—oh lord, this was not the time and place. I was already pretty excited down there.

I picked up the book, hoping I could distract myself with it. It didn't work out too well. As soon as I got a few words in, my eyes kept slipping off the paper, and my mind was drawn back to Ty, running his finger along my pussy. I looked around, but nobody seemed to be paying attention to me at all. Most people were milling around the fireplace. The others seemed to be napping, or swimming.

I pulled my feet up, shielding me from view, and slipped one hand under my bikini bottom. The instant my hand rubbed over my clit, and along my lips, excitement rippled through my body. I checked again, making sure that nobody was looking, and worked one, then two, inside, slipping them in and out of my surprisingly wet pussy, imagining they were Ty's. My heart started beating faster, and I increased the pace, rubbing the clit with my palm.

The beginnings of an orgasm formed, deep within me. I nurtured that feeling, built it up with careful strokes, and teased it with delicate caresses.

A hand tapped on my shoulder, and I nearly jumped out of my skin, dropping the book, and pulled my hand out of my bikini bottom. The ebony hand belonged to Tanya, the girl behind the counter from our first night.

"Excuse me, ma'am, but you can't do that here."

"What?" My heart was pounding loud in my chest.

"What you were doing. Ma'am, would you please come with me?"

I got up, and gathered my things. When I looked around the area, my heart skipped a beat. Dozens of people were looking at me. Some nodded approvingly, some were staring with mouths open. Blood rushed to my head, and I must have looked like a strawberry as I followed Tanya back into the building.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you," she started, sounding just as embarrassed herself, "but we got a complaint."

"No, no, I'm sorry," I added hastily. "I really am. I forgot where I was, and—"

"It's ok, ma'am. You don't have to explain yourself to me, but please exercise some caution."

"I will. And thank you. And again, I'm sorry!"

She left me standing in the lobby, and disappeared into a staff room. I rushed to my room, taking the stairs instead of the elevator. I was still so damn horny, and didn't think I could bear standing there, waiting for the elevator, while my whole body was on fire. I reached the sixth floor in record speed, and was barely out of breath. I ripped the keycard through the reader, and crashed into the room. I tossed my things on the floor, rushed over to my suitcase, and dug out my not-so-little friend.

I couldn't explain what got into me. The way all those guys had stared me fingering myself, watched approvingly, without the look of disgust I was used to from my own husband, felt damn good. The couch still stood in front of the window. I jumped on it, and tore off my bikini. I spread my legs wide, placed both feet on the smooth window pane, and inserted the vibe. Far below me, I saw people sitting in the cafe, but I didn't give a damn who could see me then. Let the whole world watch me fuck myself, if they could.

The vibe buzzed loudly, and I pushed it in further, until the extension made contact with my clit, and I ascended to a whole new world of pleasure. I moaned loudly, not bothering to keep the noise down. Seconds later, I came, hard and fast, like being hit by a truck made out of joy.

Afterwards, I laid there, out of breath, my wordless screams still ringing in my ears. Satisfied. I didn't know if it was thinking about Ty, or thinking about all those people watching, or just the combination, but I hadn't felt that fired up in decades.

The rest of the day passed quicker than I expected. I ate lunch in the hotel's restaurant. The smell of the barbecue was strong in the lobby, and I was tempted, but Tanya was watching me, and I didn't have the stomach to go near the pool again. After lunch, I went to my massage appointment. The woman's hands were amazing, and loosened a lot of knots I didn't even know I had. It didn't even come close to eliciting any sort of fiery passion out of my body, though. I stayed in my room—and actually read my book—for the rest of the afternoon.

When the sun started to set, I made my way to the restaurant bar. It was fairly full, but there was an empty stool at the end. I ordered a rum and coke, and sipped at it. Next to me sat a man who appeared to be in late forties. He was fairly good looking, actually, dressed in business casual.

"My name's Chris," he introduced himself. I couldn't place his accent, but if I had to guess, it'd be somewhere from the north.

"Fran. Pleased to meet ya."

"What brings you here this night?"

"I'm here on a getaway with my husband. You?"

"Business. Flew in from New York last night, actually."

"Ooh, a fancy city man. Don't get a lot of those around here," I chuckled.

"I take it you're from these parts, then?"

"Yeah, born and raised."

"If you don't mind me asking... I don't see your husband anywhere."

"Neither do I," I replied, and smiled at him. To hell with Leonard. I ordered another rum and coke, but Chris intercepted.

"Let me get that."

"Thank you kindly. A real gentleman."

"Anything, for someone as pretty as you. So, how are you enjoying Trout Lake so far?"

"Oh, to be honest, that's a long story I'd rather not get into."

"Your husband?"

"Yes... and no," I replied, truthfully. I'm not a heavy drinker, and started to get a little tipsy.

"I think it should be a crime to neglect someone like you."

"What about you? No one waiting for you back home?"

In response, he raised his hands, waving his fingers around. No ring.

"So, Mr. Business Man, you just chat up married women at bars every night?"

"Actually, I don't. Tonight's an exception."

I wasn't drunk enough to believe that lie.

"Oh yeah? Why's that?"

"Well..." he hesitated for a moment, and I waited patiently. "I saw you earlier today. I was at the barbecue."

"Oh!" I squeaked.

"Please don't be upset."

"I'm not upset, I'm just... surprised a little." I emptied my glass. "I think I'm gonna need more alcohol for this," I said, and a nervous giggle slipped out.

Chris followed suit, and ordered another around. "Why'd you do it, with all those people around?"

Even tipsy, I had better judgement than to tell him I was thinking about the time my own son was about to finger me. "I don't remember. I didn't think anybody would notice me, but then it felt so good, I kinda lost track of where I was. I was so embarrassed."

"We all thought you were doing it for attention."

"Did people... uh, enjoy it?" I wasn't sure why I asked. Maybe it was the alcohol loosening my inhibitions.

"Oh yeah."

"Did you?"

"Very much. It's why I wanted to talk to you, actually."

I was flattered, and actually talking about the incident got my engine revving. Plus, Chris was pretty good looking, and he kept looking better with every drink. I looked around the bar. Apart from the bartender, everyone seemed to be minding their own business.

"Did you get a hardon?"

"Uh, yeah. I guess so." I grabbed his hand, and guided it to my waistline. It was warm to the touch, and his touch was soft. With another careful look around the room (the bartender was on the other end), I slipped his hand down the front of my pants, under my panties. His fingers probed, and found my wet pussy. He inserted a finger, and I was disappointed.

Chris leaned forward for a kiss. His breath stank of alcohol as he planted his lips on mine. He inserted two more fingers.

"Wait. Stop," I said, and pushed him away.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, this was a mistake." I downed the rest of my drink, and walked out of the bar, leaving Chris behind, looking perplexed.

In the elevator, I considered what had just happened. I loved the idea of someone feeling me up in the middle of the crowded bar, but when Chris had actually put his hand on me, the magic just kind of disappeared.

I didn't want just a random stranger to do it.

I wanted someone I loved.

I wanted Ty.

Actually admitting it to myself was strange. Up until now, imagining Ty was more of a fantasy. It was someone, who appreciated my body, actually taking interest, no matter who it was. But here I was, with a perfectly acceptable stranger to fill that position, and I didn't want it.

Could I actually do it? Truly do it? I knew Ty had said he was interested, but it never felt real to me. Not even when his fingers had touched my pussy. It was more like a kid wanting a toy he couldn't have. But here I was, and I knew I wanted to at least see where things would lead.

Immediately, it felt like a heavy weight had lifted from my shoulders, replaced by butterflies in my stomach.

The elevator dinged, and I stepped out into a new world. A world where I knew what I wanted.

Back in the room, I sat down on the window couch, and pulled out my cell. I was excited, buzzing with energy. I want to do something. Anything.

I texted "will b home tmrw c u then love mom" to Ty, and then waited impatiently for an answer, but none came. I put down the phone in frustration.

The door opened, and Leonard stumbled in.

"Oh hey, pumpkin," he slurred, swaying back and forth. "Me 'n the guys... had a few—a few drinks, yes."

"Just a few?"

"Yeah! In celeb—cele—uh, in honor. Of the fish! Yes... the fish." He struggled taking off his boots, and nearly toppled over.

I rushed over to help him, and pulled off his boots, while he leaned against the wall. His breath reeked of alcohol. His clothes stank of cigarettes, and just a hint of perfume.

"Thanks, babe." He grabbed my hands, and pulled me towards the bedroom.

"What are you doing?" I protested.

"I wanna fuck, peach. You were so good... last night."

"I wasn't even here last night."

He sat down on the bed, still holding me by the wrist, a look of confusion on his face.

"Wha? No, you... wore that long—the longe—the sexy stuff, ya know?"

"That was two days ago."

"Whatever, come on, babe. Ride my cock." He leaned back, and fell on the bed, nearly pulling me down on top of him. Before I had a chance to consider anything, his grip released, and I heard snoring. I left the room, and closed the door behind me.

I showered, mostly to get his stink off of me, and by the time I finished, my own debauchery had taken its toll on me, and I fell asleep quickly on the couch.

===== SUNDAY =====

The sun's warm rays woke me up again. It was definitely a nice way to a wake up. Under other circumstances I would have enjoyed lying there, but I was eager to get going, so I went in the bedroom, and shook Leonard awake.

"What?" he whined.

"Wake up, Lenny."

"Already?" He got up anyway, still stinking of cigarettes and booze.

"And take a dang shower."

A quick shower later, we both headed down to the breakfast buffet one last time. Checkout was at noon, but since there wasn't much to do in, we decided to check out early. I packed my things, and hauled the suitcase to the truck, while Leonard took care of the checkout process.

With every passing mile, I got more and more excited. I couldn't wait to get home. Where Ty was. I could barely contain myself, even Leonard noticed.

"What's up, dear?"

"Oh nothing, I'm just excited, that's all."

"Excited to be back home?"

"Yeah."

He just shook his head, and kept driving.

We pulled into the driveway early in the afternoon, and Ty's car wasn't there. "Ty, we're back!" I yelled anyway, stepping through the door, but received no response. I figured he must be out somewhere. Leonard plopped down in front of the couch, and started watching TV. Hungry from the long drive, I heated up some leftovers that really needed to go. I tried reading my book, but I was far too wired, and couldn't concentrate. I kept trying to listen for the sound of Ty's car pulling up.

Ty didn't come back until late that night. I rushed down the stairs, and hugged him when he walked through the door.

"Hey, Ty. It's good to see you again!" He was taller than me by about a head, and I could just about reach my arms around him.

"Jeez, Ma, you've only been gone for like two days." His hand patted me on the back a few times.

"I know." I let him go, reluctantly. It had felt good to embrace him. To feel his firm body pressed against me.

"'sup, Tyler," Leonard yelled from the couch.

"Welcome back, Dad."

Leonard just grunted, eyes glued to the screen.

"I'll be in my room," he said to me, and went up the stairs. I wanted to call him back, and tell him to stay, but I couldn't come up with a good excuse. Especially not with Leonard in the house. I sighed.

===== MONDAY =====

Work was torturously slow. The entire morning all I could think about was Ty, and I had to read the same application form three or four times. Around two o'clock I left, and rushed home. Ty's car was in the driveway, and Leonard was still at the auto shop.

I dashed up the stairs, and was just about to knock on Ty's door, when I hesitated. I couldn't just tell him I wanted him, could I? A plan formed in my head, and I changed into a bikini. I got the coconut scented suntan lotion out of the drawer, and headed out into the backyard. The afternoon sun was hot, and perfect.

"Ty!" I yelled, repeating the scenario from just a few days ago, and waited, listening to his footsteps come down the stairs.

"Yeah, Ma?" he asked, standing in the open door. He wore knee length shorts, and a plain white t-shirt.

"I was wondering if you could help me with my lotion again." My heart started beating faster, and it was hard to sit still.

"Of course." I offered him the bottle of lotion, and he grabbed it. Then I laid down on my stomach, and Ty sat down beside me.

He squeezed a glob on my shoulders, and went to work. Immediately, my body reacted to his touch, getting my juices flowing. His pace was quicker this time, but not hurried. When he got to my bikini strap, I reached back, and untied the bow. The bikini fell down limply, and Ty used the opportunity to run his hands along the sides of my chest, fingers exploring the newly exposed sideboob.

The smell of coconut was thick in the air. Ty moved on to my lower back, and then skipped over my butt again, to work on my lower legs. I could sense that he, too, was getting impatient, because he barely rubbed in the cream before moving on to my thighs. There, he took his time again, massaging firmly, moving slowly up my leg.

Just like last time, his hands were fractions of an inch away from my vulva. I yearned for him to start running his finger along my slit, but it didn't come. My toes were curled up tight, waiting for that touch.

"Ma?" he asked, hesitantly.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?" He sounded serious.

I flipped around. The bikini top fell limply to the side, but I didn't care too much at this point. His eyes opened wide at the sight of my tits, and he swallowed.

"Well, what did you want to ask?" I thoroughly enjoyed the way he stared at my body, so full of hunger.

"What are we doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"This. You know how I feel about you. I thought that last week, maybe... but then Dad came home, and you just left."

"So you still feel the same way about me?"

"Yeah, you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen."

"How's this for an answer?"

I sat up, grabbed his shirt, pulled him towards me, and planted my lips squarely on his mouth. Oh god, it was incredible. His lips responded eagerly. Skillfully. I lost myself in the moment, accepting his probing tongue, heart beating wildly in my chest.