Fran's Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a nice Ch—uh," he stammered, glancing at me, "Chateau 1957, that, uh..."

Ty started blushing.

"Sounds great, we'll take that one," said Ty, releasing the waiter from his torment.

"What's going on?" I asked, after the waiter had left.

"You still have, uh, cum. On your face."

I pulled a hand mirror out of my purse, and sure enough, a thick rope of cum hung on my cheek.

"Whoops. My bad." I scraped it off with my finger, and stuck it in my mouth. "Mmm... did I get it all?"

"Yeah, but.. fuck, Ma," he said, forgetting to call me by my name. "There's no way he didn't notice."

I was incredibly turned by the thought of the waiter seeing me like that, I almost started playing with myself again. "Sorry." The lady in the back was still shooting me nasty glances. I smiled at her.

"Is this part of your kink?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Does it bother you?"

"I don't know. Whenever I pictured the two of us together, it was just us two. No spectators."

"I didn't actually plan on it. Just sort of happened."

"Do you think they're gonna kick us out now?"

"I don't think, you saw how awkward he was. There's no way he's gonna go to his manager and say 'Sir, there's a lady with cum on her face.'" I giggled.

"Let's hope so, I'm hungry."

We sat in silence for a few minutes, staring awkwardly at anyone but each other. Ty was the first to break the silence.

"This is weird."

"I know. What do people talk about on first dates anyway? I've only been on one and that was years ago. But we already know so much about each other."

"I dunno."

"What do you like doing in your spare time?"

"I like to read and draw."

"You draw? Really?"

"Yeah, I only started recently."

"Why didn't you ever show me any drawings?"

"Well, we weren't really that close."

"Do I get to see them now?"

"Yeah, sure. But they're not that good. Like I said, I only started recently."

"I'm sure they're great."

"Maybe. But they're all back on my computer, anyway."

"So what kind of stuff do you read? I'm reading 'Escape from Mars' right now."

"Really? I never pegged you for the teen sci-fi type."

"You've read it?"

"Yeah," he admitted. "All of them, actually."

"I'm reading it for the first time."

Glad to have finally found common ground, we talked about the series—not enough to spoil the story for me, of course—until the food arrived. The quail was absolutely delicious, and, eager to try everything, we shared our dishes.

"So," Ty began, after our plates were empty, "what does all this make the two of us?"

"What do you want it to be?"

"I dunno. I guess we're dating now."

"Yeah, I guess we are. Does this make us boyfriend and girlfriend?" I couldn't help but laugh, it sounded so silly to hear the words coming out of my mouth.

"You think that's funny?" Ty looked a little hurt.

"Oh, no, baby, I didn't mean it like that. I just have a hard time picturing an old woman like me being a 'girlfriend' to somebody."

"You're not that old."

"In that case, I'd like to be your uh, girlfriend." It still sounded weird. Ty beamed. "You don't have classes tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah, it's Saturday."

"I wanna show you something."

"What is it?"

"It's a surprise." Ty looked annoyed, but also curious. I picked up the bill—despite Ty's protests—and we left.

I parked at the apartment complex, and got out.

"What is this place? Where are we?"

"Just wait." I grabbed his hand, and pulled him up the stairs to the third floor.

"Who's place is this?" asked an impatient Ty.

"Mine." I unlocked and opened the door. "Come in."

Ty stood frozen in the doorway. "You got a new place already?"

"Yup. It's all mine." I pulled my sundress over my head, and stood there in just underwear. The front of Ty's pants stretched in a noticeable bulge. I unclasped my bra, and tossed it aside. Ty was still standing in the same place, gaze fixed on my body. I turned around, and playfully stripped off my panties. "So," I said, after turning back to him, "are you gonna come in, or should we do this with the door open? You know, that might actually be—"

Ty sprang forward, slammed the door shut, and interrupted me by embracing my head with both hands, and kissing me deeply. I undid the buttons on his shirt, and unbuckled his belt. After his clothes were off, I laid down on the carpet, and Ty entered me.

It was different. Sensual, and erotic. Ty gazed lovingly into my eyes as he thrust deep in me. I almost didn't feel the orgasm start to wash over me until my entire body became warmer and warmer. My skin started tingling all over, and every thrust, every pull was magnified a thousandfold. Every nerve ending in my body was firing all at once, until I couldn't take it anymore, and surrendered entirely.

When I came to, Ty was lying next to me on the floor. I scrambled on top of him, kissed him, and then laid my head down on my chest.

A long time later, Ty said quiet, "It feels real now."

"Good."

"Does that mean I'm gonna live here with you now?"

"You don't have to. Actually, we already paid for your dorm room this semester. And it's probably easier for you to go to classes if you're there."

"I could come here every weekend though."

"I'd like that."

"Me too." I planted kisses all over his chest, and soon enough his cock was getting hard again.

We spent the rest of the night fucking, from raw, unbridled ferocity to pure and sweet passion, christening every room. The sun set, and the world went dark. Completely exhausted, physically and mentally, we ended up on the bed. Ty held me close, and I let myself be held. It had been barely more than a week since my adventure started, but it felt like a lifetime.

Soon he drifted off into sleep, and his grip relaxed. The curtains were closed tight, shutting out the rest of the world. I lifted his arm off me, got up, and threw open the curtains.

The sky was black, and below me the street was illuminated by the orange light of streetlamps. A few cars drove by, silent in the night. Just a bit further than that, I could make out the silhouettes of people, in the light of windows. If any of those people were to look out right now, they could see me up here, in my ivory tower. Standing in front of the world, naked as the day I was born. Happy. Loved. Young.

The next morning, I woke up to sunlight glaring in my face, shining directly into my apartment through the gap between the two apartment buildings on the other street. I looked to my side, and saw Ty sleeping peacefully. I kissed him on the cheek, got up, and stretched in front of the open window, not caring one bit who might see me. I looked out at the new day, and the sunlight warmed my skin.

I was confident that everything would turn out alright.