All Comments on 'Frat Boy Turned - A Day with Jess'

by turnedfratboi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Charlene99Charlene994 months ago

Oh yes please keep going. I am just loving this progression

FailedscoutFailedscout4 months ago

Very enjoyable.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sounds like Jess would be the one to answer all of his questions, in the last paragraph. Conner is kind of a loose canon. As she alters Ryan, she should think about bringing Conner under her control, whether she feminized him too or just makes him her sub. With her rich daddy and her kinks, with her job at the sex store, she should be able to access all sorts of drugs, hormones, doctors, surgery. She comes off as a sweet, fun girl, but she could be dangerous with her connections.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please continue this is a really great story and I want to see more😁

Omegaman60Omegaman604 months ago

Wow! Jess sure helped Ryan cross a few bridges in a short time. She going to have lots of fun continuing to take Rylie along her new journey. Weeknights at dorm and weekends at Jess's should continue to get interesting.

4Leather4Leather4 months ago

Love it

Love when a sissy slut finds there true calling in life.

Please the next chapter

AbdelkaoolomocroAbdelkaoolomocro4 months ago

Can’t wait for an update!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really hot, fucking lucky sissy slut. Not only is the sissy slut fantasying about dressing like a girl, playing with hard cocks she locked up so getting fucked is next. Only getting relief from sissygasms is like a dream. I would love to start hormones and having my sissy ball’s removed while getting larger tits to play with. Such a lucky sissy bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous