Fraternity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn's penis was rubbed raw in two spots. Sue was also sore. Her pussy was rubbed raw as well, and the muscles in her vagina were sore from the many contractions she had had. The worst were her wrists. She had fought against her restraints so that they already showed signs of bruising. That was going to be difficult to explain to her friends.

When she finally regained her senses, Sue began wondering about her Mom's drawer.

"Why does Mom have that in her drawer?"

Shawn smiled. "That sex drive you were talking about? I think you got it from Mom."

"Really? Mom is a sex fiend?"

Shawn laughed. "I wouldn't say that, but our parents definitely had more sex - and kinkier sex - than they would like to let us know about."

Sue smiled. "Oh, wow. What else is in that drawer?"

"Maybe I can you show you that later," he said with a twinkle in his eye.

Sue wondered what he had in mind, and what he had in the drawer. But her body was drained, and she fell asleep in spite of herself. Shawn cuddled up to her, his hand full of her luscious tit, and fell asleep himself.

He awoke a few hours later, still holding her tit. He had loved what she had done to him, and what he had done to her. He didn't want it to end just yet, but his penis showed no signs of being able to perform any more. Then he saw the dildo laying there on the bed, and Sue's legs still spread.

He reached over and pressed his hand into her pussy. It felt so warm and inviting. Wet, too, but there was too much cum to tell if she was wet. No, of course, she was asleep, she wouldn't be wet. But she felt so good.

He kept feeling her pussy, squeezing the mound as he leaned over to suck softly on her breast. he played with her nipple, his tongue licking and flicking it, his mouth filling with her tit flesh. He did it gently though, not wanting to wake her. His fingers in her pussy worked their way into the folds, stroking up the length. His finger slipped inside her hole and felt around. She had let out a few soft moans in her sleep as he played with her body, but now her breathing started to change, becoming shallow and quicker.

He reached for the dildo and held it at her pussy. He found her hole and pushed it against the opening. He pushed gently, but steadily, and it went in a couple inches. He pulled it back and then pressed it in again. After a few times of this he had it about halfway inside her, and she was moaning softly. Her head turned to the side, and her eyes came open.

"What the hell?" she mumbled.

"Good morning. Why are you awake?" Shawn asked, teasing.

"Oh, what are you doing?"

Shawn just smiled and pushed the dildo in harder.

"Ow, that hurts," Sue complained.

"Sorry, I can stop."

"No, it's good, too. Just take it easy."

He sucked on her tits again, harder now that she was awake, and continued letting the dildo explore her insides. Sue was starting to get turned on. She was starting to move, especially her hips, and moaning more.

"Damn it, my hands are still tied. Take off these cuffs."

"I'm too busy right now," Shawn answered.

"My arms are really sore, Shawn!"

"I'll try to take your mind off it."

Sue moaned again, partly from pain and partly from her arousal.

The dildo was going in deeper and Shawn was rotating it again. She seemed to like that. It was painful for her when he went too fast, so he moved the dildo slowly. It took quite a while, but eventually she started getting hot and wet enough to begin moving her hips, wanting the dildo faster. Shawn of course complied.

He was hoping that his dick would be recovered by now, but it seemed still completely soft. He knew he would have to enjoy himself with her pleasure only, and that was okay. He let his hand play with her tits and moved his mouth down across her body, finally reaching her clit. She loved it when he licked it, and sucked it into his mouth.

Now moaning loudly and thrashing against her restraints, Sue wanted the dildo as deep and hard as Shawn could give it to her. His teeth tried to hold on to her clit as her hips were pushing up off the bed.

"DAMN! Fuck, Shawn, what are you doing to me?" she gasped.

He took his mouth off her clit to answer. "Come on, Suzie. Cum, baby, cum."

As if on cue, she did. With a loud squeal she held her hips high as her pussy convulsed. She thrust her hips high with each spasm. But as her spasms settled down, before she could relax, Shawn gripped her clit in his teeth again. He bit and sucked on it as the dildo kept pumping inside her cunt. Sue was moaning and whimpering, nearly in tears, as a new round of spasms hit her. Shawn's finger pulled her nipple high, and the shocks to her nerve endings were overwhelming.

"OH, GOD! OH, GOD! OH, GOD! OH, GOD!" Sue kept yelling as her body was out of control. "Stop. Please stop." she said as soon as she could manage. "It hurts."

He took his mouth off her clit and withdrew the dildo from her cunt. His hand now massaged her tit gently, and his other hand reached between her legs to rub her slit soothingly. Sue turned her head to the side, pushed it against Shawn's shoulder, and sobbed.

Shawn was surprised, and worried. Had he gone too far? He released the handcuffs, and asked if she was okay.

"Yeah," she mumbled. "My God, that was ... Shit, that hurt. I'm so sore. But it was amazing," as she smiled up at him.

"Are you sure?" he asked. She nodded. "You sure cum a lot."

"I usually cum easily," she said. "And I have multiples a lot, too."

Shawn wasn't sure if that was good or bad. He was feeling like he was Superman, causing her body to react the way it had. Now he found out that it was maybe normal for her.

Sue could almost read his mind. "But I never have had an experience like that! You drove me crazy."

Shawn just looked at her, not sure what to say.

Sue added. "I came so much I hurt. It felt like my insides were going to come out." She smiled at him, then finally tried to move her arms which had been tied up for hours.

"Shit," she said. She could hardly move them. "I don't know if my arms or my pussy hurts more."

Shawn was still worried he had hurt her, but when she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, he did the same. They were both exhausted.

12