Freak Out Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her look became glazed again. I decided to add to her pleasure. Placing my hand on her throat once more, I leered at her as I squeezed firmly. Her eyes grew even wider as my thrusts became more violent, the sounds of our slapping flesh returning. Her look seemed far away as I drove her body into the floor, her hands moving to my chest, her fingers digging into my flesh.

I fucked her for another minute before I stopped. Withdrawing, I ordered, "Turn over and eat your mommy." Mom spread her legs as Lucie turned. "Legs wider with your ass up high." I lifted her body to help her get her knees set. When she was in position, I warmed up her butt again. She squealed at the sharp slaps raining on her butt. The cries turned to a scream when my rod jammed back in her ass again. I braced myself on my arms and toes so I could smash into her harder.

This time her groans of pleasure were muffled. Mom held her face firmly against the pussy she was supposed to be tending to. Smiling at each other, we subjugated our babygirl to our sexual desires. Pinned between my jamming cock and mom's delicious, wet pussy--- her face pressing into the sweetness with each thrust--- Lucie was at our mercy. She tried to put her hands on mom's thighs to maybe push off, but I grabbed them and held them behind her back.

Mom gave her an air break, allowing her to raise her head for a moment before she used Lucie's ponytail to control her head again. Mom's eyes were crazed, staring at me as I huffed and moaned, my ecstasy increasing. A bead of sweat rolled down my forehead and over my cheek. I felt my balls shifting in my sack, so I hoped Lucie was near, because I was ready to blow.

"Cummin' babygirl. Gonna fill your ass with my seed." Mom let her head go. Lucie gasped and sputtered with relief.

She managed to speak in a weak and raspy voice, her face covered with mom's juice, "Fill me daddy! I want it all!" She stared back over her shoulder with a glare of need. I exploded into her with a savage grunt, my back arching and my toes curling as it jetted into her tunnel. With my eyes clamped shut and my body jerking, I was surprised when I could hear her climaxing as well. Her scream was high and piercing like a train's whistle. She was bouncing back into me, milking me to collect all I had to give her.

Somewhere in the middle of our orgasms, mom disappeared. When I opened my eyes again, she had a washcloth and was cleaning my cock as I lay on my side next to Lucie. Mom tended to her, then pushed me on my back. Only half-aware of what was happening, I stared as she straddled me and stuffed my still swollen cock inside her. She was steamy hot--- in a lust so deep that she needed to cum right now! And, not taking 'no' for an answer.

I smiled as she rode me like a demon. It was only a minute later that she came, jerking like a ragdoll on my cock, before covering my belly and thighs with her cum. After a bit more shuddering and moaning, she collapsed on top of me. We must have made quite the picture, all three of us fully spent and luxuriating in our orgasmic afterglows. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the beauty of it all.

********

It was the dawn of a new day for me. Every time I would think of where I had been just a short while ago--- afraid of what would happen if I went further with a female, and the way I would 'freak out' about the whole sex thing--- all I could do now was shake my head and laugh at my former self.

The only thing that freaked me out now was how everything had changed. I was a new person. My mom and sister were new to me as well. Our family had shed its old cocoon, exploding into this beautiful new thing that made us all much happier, and loving life so much more.

The next few days we physically and verbally explored what each of us wanted and needed to continue our journey forward. I was loving the power and control that my lovers seemed to want me to have over them. It felt strange to morph from this sexually meek person into what mom and Lucie seemed to want from me. It could get very heady to have this weight of responsibility at times.

Mom was thrilled to death at the change. She loved to entice me constantly, flipping up her skirt and bending over to show me her nakedness with just her butt plug there. I took her almost everywhere in the house--- lying face down on the dining table as I slammed into her from behind... or pinned against a wall while holding up a leg and fucking into her dripping cunt, while Lucie watched and applauded at her 'mommy and daddy' getting 'nasty'.

From the moment she came home, Lucie was constantly in her babygirl persona. She loved to get dressed in her girly clothes and regress in age. She particularly loved to come sit on my lap, unzip my pants, stroke my cock while 'ooww-ing' and 'aww-ing' as I got hard. Then sticking me inside her wetness to fuck me while we cuddled.

One erotic thing we all seemed to enjoy was gathering in the living room to watch one of the videos we had made on TV while masturbating. We quickly forgot about the movie, teasing and enticing each other instead. This usually ended with all of us in mom's bed for an exhausting fuck-fest.

As amazing as the change in me was, I was also thrilled by the transformation in mom. She blossomed like a rose. She'd never been a 'prude', but she had also never been a sexual libertine--- fairly modest when it came to her dress and lifestyle. That is why the whole incident the night when I came home tipsy had caught me so off guard.

Now, she almost never wore a bra, letting her nipples poke out proudly against her clothes, which were much more transparent and form fitting. Short-shorts of the clingy variety were now a part of her wardrobe. Her never-before-seen cameltoe became a treat for my eyes. Crop tops of semi-transparent material became the norm, her fingers urging her nipples to full erection just to see me drool. And, flirty skirts she could tease me with also came in fashion, creating the need to constantly bend her over and drive my cock home.

It was the trip to the diner that set a whole new chain of events into motion. Our Sunday mornings traditionally included a nice family breakfast. About once a month, we went out so that mom didn't have to cook.

That particular Sunday, I had an idea I wanted to try. Entering the diner, I spotted an empty booth at the far end against the wall. As I led them back, I directed mom to sit with her back to the front area, while Lucie and I took the other side. After the waitress had taken our order and brought us our coffee, I put my plan into action. I took my cell phone out, put it in video mode and lowered it beneath the table top.

"Spread your legs, honey. Give me a shot of that sweet pussy of yours," I whispered, so the people just 2 booths away couldn't hear. Mom looked surprised and hesitated. She had worn a skirt--- not as sexy as the ones she wore around the house, but she was still naked underneath it. "No one but my camera can see. Be my good little fucktoy, spread and show me!" I could almost see the mental sweat on her forehead, before she did what I asked. An embarrassed but sexy look came over her. I videoed her for a minute then said, "Are you wet?" She nodded, her eyes growing bigger. "Show me." She hesitated again. "No one can see you--- do it!"

Her hand was moving under the table. I let her play for a moment before I told her, "Lick it. I want to see you taste yourself." This time she didn't hesitate as long. As she brought her hand up, I followed her with the phone, shooting while she put her fingers in her mouth with a guilty expression. When she heard a noise from behind her, she stopped and glanced quickly over her shoulder. I stopped the video, then replayed it for Lucie and I to view.

Lucie clutched my arm and leaned in as we looked at mom hiking up her skirt and spreading her legs, her fingers moving tentatively up her thighs. Next, her fingers were pulling back her pussy lips to show us, before poking inside, stirring around and lifting up, the view following while she sucked them dry.

My cock was rigid by the time the playback was finished. When I looked at mom, I was surprised. She was actually embarrassed, fanning her face as if she had a hot flash. Before I could say anything, the waitress was approaching the table with our food. I hid my phone and waited until she had left before I passed it to mom. "Have a look, sexy. You made my cock... rock... hard!"

Her grin was huge as she held the phone in her lap to see the show. Her grin was even bigger when she finished. She was also blushing brightly. Lucie giggled at her while mom stuck out her tongue before confessing, "I can't believe I did that! What a rush!"

I took my phone back and we began to eat. I only managed to get a few bites in before the video was playing again. It made the rounds as we ate our breakfast, both my fucktoys giggling wickedly while they watched. When I had the phone back and had finished my food, I checked around quickly for another opportunity.

When it came, I told mom, "Tits! Pop your top and flash 'em!" Her blouse was a crop top, but not sheer like the ones at home. She glanced around nervously, shifting her body toward the wall before she set her fork down. The top lifted above her boobs while she made a goofy face at me. I recorded for a moment then said, "Tweak your nips!" Giving me another weird look, she pinched them, then jerked down her top.

The waitress came a moment later to take our plates. "More coffee?"

"Yes, please." As she left, I told them, "Go to the ladies room and swap seats when you come back. Babygirl's turn!" They both laughed like giddy schoolgirls as they left.

The waitress had just refreshed our cups when they returned. We repeated the scenario. Lucie seemed much more willing to be daring. Her vid included a spoon-handle dildo scene, a double-handed finger insert with a hole spread, an anal plug pull and re-insertion, and a titty juggle plus nipple twist. We tried to keep from laughing too hard, but we were having way more fun than we should have been.

By the time we got back home, the idea of doing adventurous, sexual shenanigans had seeped into our agenda. While I had one idea pop up that I wanted to do today, there was another one brewing in the back of my brain that I wanted to ask them about later.

"What do you both think about having a picnic... food, sex and the great outdoors?" They were excited by the idea, so we made preparations for a day outside. They threw together some sandwiches, drinks, condiments and so forth, while I made a quick trip to the mall, visited a costume store there and bought three masks.

Back home, I rounded up some blankets, suntan lotion, the video cam along with an extra battery and data card. An hour later, we were on our way to a place I knew that would be fairly isolated, affording us some freedom to mess around.

********

Nearing the end of the dirt road, I was glad to see no other vehicles around. We put on our backpacks with all our goodies, then I lead them down a trail I knew would get us to my spot. After a relatively easy hike, we entered into the little canyon area. I continued across the dry creek bed and up the far side to a flat area tucked back in the shrubs. Due to a large rock overhang, it was mostly covered in shade. The other nice thing was you could look back to the trail leading into the canyon and see anyone approaching. It was usually a night partying spot for some of the kids.

We set up our picnic area with blankets, but decided to keep the food for later. I also got the vid cam ready and gave both of them instructions about what I had in mind., "I have a reason for saying this, but I'll tell you why later. I want these vids to be 'incognito', okay?" They both looked curious as to why, but agreed. "Also, when we are talking, call each other what we really are--- mom, bro, and sis. I want the incest to be known, but not our real names or faces."

It was at this point that they put their foots down, refusing to go any further until I told them what I was up to. Mom demanded, "Spill it or no sex for you 'son'!"

"Okay, 'mom'. Let's get naked and I'll tell you." As we stripped, I let them in on my plan. "I've been toying with the idea of doing a blog. We had so much fun at the diner, I was thinking of doing an incest blog." I sat down, with them sitting beside me on either side. "There are dozens of them, almost all fake incest, just actors playing parts. I just get hot thinking about us having a real one with our identities kept secret." I could see their minds churning, but I couldn't decipher their expressions yet. "Didn't it turn you on to do that stuff in the diner? Knowing that it's 'taboo' made it even more so for me. The whole incest aspect of what we are doing gets me so hard, I almost can't stand it. Doesn't it get you hot, too?"

They were both nodding with sly smiles on their faces. Mom was the first to reply. Scooting closer so she could take my filling cock in her hand, she confessed, "You know it does! Just knowing that this beautiful cock is now fucking me makes my nipples hard and my pussy constantly wet. At first I felt weird, but my love for you is so strong, I can't imagine ever not doing it with you. I even get hot flashes when I think what we have done already."

Lucie slid nearer and wrapped her arms around me. "I feel the same. The fact I'm fucking my brother and mother, and the roleplay of you being my daddy gets me so horny and cum so hard, I don't ever want it to stop."

Digging in my backpack, I pulled out the masks, giving them each one to wear while I put mine on. Next, I grabbed the cam and turned it on. "This is the type of stuff I want on the blog! Grab my cock again mom, and say what you said, then you say your stuff again, Lucie." I recorded mom's hand playing with my cock as she spoke again, followed by a view of my hand playing with Lucie's pussy while she repeated her feelings. They both fumbled with the wording of their statements and acted embarrassed, but I wanted to let them know, "This is real--- not the phony, rehearsed crap you always find. I think people will know it's not the fake shit."

Although the masks were fairly plain, they did the job and allowed me to see the emotions, but you couldn't tell for sure who it was. Maybe later we could get masks to match our characters--- a doll face for Lucie, and so on. I tried to envision a movie and decided to set up some scenes for us to play.

Standing up, I directed, "Mom, show my sister how you suck me." Mom moved in on her knees and began to work on me. The camera view from this angle was perfect. "Look at your baby boy while you suck me. I love to see your eyes while my cock is in your mouth."

I wanted to get Lucie in on the action. "Sis, get closer and play with my balls while you watch mom sucking me." Lucie jumped in with enthusiasm. Neither one of them were the least bit camera shy any more.

Mom was doing fantastic, my knees getting weak from her taking me to the balls several times. After a minute, I wanted to change it up. "Mom, climb on my cock while sis records us." She needed to clean up our fluids before standing. "I guess I should let everyone watching know that my mom is a cumslut. She'll devour any and all she can get." I passed the cam to Lucie to film mom standing, coming nose to nose with me.

Licking her lips, she confirmed, "What woman wouldn't love to have the sweet cum from her baby boy to savor." She turned to look at the cam. "Not to mention the sweet cum that my babygirl squirts out when we get her hot enough--- which is all the time!" Her smirk was glorious. I couldn't wait to get the video on the computer so I could edit it.

"Time to ride me, mom. Let's get me buried in that wet cunt I see between your thighs." Lucie panned down and filmed as my hands gripped mom's ass and lifted her up. Lucie was kneeling below mom's ass, her hand guiding my knob to its destination. She released me as my tip parted the hot silkiness of mom's labia and entered her. Her legs wrapped my hips and her arms my neck just as I dropped her home to my balls.

I was where I longed to never leave. I was born to be buried in either mom's or Lucie's pussy. The delicious heat, along with the way they both loved to squeeze on me with their vaginal muscles, was my heaven. I sometimes wished I could suppress my desire to cum and just stay joined together like this forever. I nuzzled and pecked her neck while she did the same. Grinding my hips slowly in a circle, I could feel her vaginal muscles returning the pressure.

Even though it was just a minute, it seemed like much longer until my fingers drifted to her crack to tease her starfish. She giggled, her breath hot in my ear followed by her tongue, swiping around. "My nasty boy likes his mommy's ass, doesn't he?"

"Loves! Nasty boy loves his mommy's ass. Nasty boy wants to fuck his mommy's and sister's asses all the time. But, for now, nasty boy is just gonna fuck both of his fucktoy's pussies. Today is pound-your-pussies day!" They both giggled loudly. I had lost track of what Lucie was up to and now realized she was circling us like a vulture, trying to capture a little of everything that we were doing.

We were still grinding against each other, and now it was time to fuck. I carried mom over to a nearby boulder that sat on top of a small pile of rocks. "Get a blanket for us, sis. Don't want to scratch our mom's butt up. Lucie appeared and covered our 'fuck table'. When mom felt her bottom settle on it, she released her hold on me and waited for me to begin. "Lean back on your arms--- put your legs on my shoulders."

After she was set, I wrapped her legs tightly together in my arms to hold her in place as I fucked her. Her sexy smile told me she was enjoying how my cock felt inside her wet fuckhole. The walls of her cunt clamped like vises on my shaft as I slowly pumped into her. "I'm such a lucky mother. Your cock drives me crazy, baby. Crazy!"

Releasing her legs, I took her nipples in my fingers. It was time to get rougher with her. I recognized the need in her eyes and voice. I began twisting and pulling her nipples, hard enough that I could see her grimace. "Ride my cock, mom. Get your sexy ass in gear and fuck me!" I slapped her butt with one hand while standing still and letting her work her hips.

Lucie's lusty voice came from beside us, "Fuck him, mommy. Fuck my brother. Fuck your baby boy!" Mom's ass was off the rock, rotating on me. She leered while she bounced on my rigid staff. Cupping her ass in my hands, I helped her, adding in some hard jams of my pelvis to the mix. She squealed and grunted each time I bumped her cervix.

Lucie's words sent a shiver through me, reminding me that we were going to be soon showing others what we were doing. I was a little surprised to hear how much they both seemed to be into my idea. All the times they were speaking of our relationships was evidence of their commitment to do this.

I jerked my dick from inside mom, saying, "Off the rock, turn around and lean on it. Time to get serious!" I lifted her by the waist to help her get in place. When she leaned on the rock, I pulled her hips backward until she was at a 90 degree angle. Kneeling, I forced her legs wider and shoved my face into her from behind. I could feel Lucie hovering over my shoulder as I devoured mom's pussy. She was dripping with desire.

"Gawwddd, mom, you're wet! May I have some--- please, brother?" I sucked greedily for a while longer before relenting.

"Give me the cam, sis. She's super horny." I took the cam, moving aside to let her take my place. She acted as if she was starved, spreading mom's cheeks with her fingers to get better access. I sat on the ground under mom and shot up from underneath for a better view of Lucie's mouth and tongue on her. Mom was truly sopping, some of her lubricant leaking past Lucie's mouth to drip on the ground. Mom's belly was also contracting in spasms from Lucie's munching.