Freak Out Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her eat a bit more before I took over. Giving Lucie the cam, I slapped mom's butt until a rosy tint covered all of her ass. Next, I opened her cheeks and pressed my shaft against her starfish. As she looked back over her shoulder, she licked her lips with a carnal expression. I gripped her hips to hold her tight against me and ground my shaft up and down against her.

Like a butterfly, Lucie was flitting about us to record every angle. I knew I wouldn't be able to do this for long, the need to get back into mom's tunnel was growing rapidly. When her head fell down with her eyes closed, the moans growing in intensity, I stepped back, placed my knob in her cunt hole and shoved for all I was worth.

My sudden entry caused her head to jerk up and back, forcing out a sharp cry of joy. "Let's do it, mom. Show everyone what kind of fucktoy you were meant to be."

Her head turned to look back at me, a sneer appearing on her lips and her eyes wild. "Pound me! Don't hold back, baby!" she snarled. My grip on her hips tightened and I tore into her. The force of my thrusts had her head snapping forward then back, while she was having trouble keeping her hands on the rock. She finally gave up and just let me have her body. Our mixed grunts and groans from our exertion were combined with the smacking of my balls on her belly. There was a funny echo growing in the confines of the small canyon.

When Lucie urged, "Fuck 'er, Bro! Fucckk 'err!" I knew we were getting close. My cock felt fuller with blood than I could ever recall. Lucie was on her knees getting closeups of our coupling along with mom still looking back at me, her mouth open and panting, and me grimacing with sweat running down my face. All I knew was it was going to be a big one.

When it came, I drove into her body like a maniac. My cum felt like molten lava firing out my knob. Her tunnel was just as hot making it feel like we would melt together. With my eyes clenched shut and my back arching hard, I think I lifted her off the ground. I do know she began screaming. I finally stopped moving and froze in place with mom impaled on my spear like a wounded animal.

Then, I hit the ground on my knees, carrying mom with me. She slipped off and landed on her butt in front of me while I leaned forward against her back. Breathing hard, I stayed there with my eyes still shut and my cock still ejecting more of my seed. It seemed like forever before I came around.

"Some water, daddy?" I opened my eyes to find Lucie waving an opened bottle in front of my face. I gratefully accepted her offering. I nearly chugged the whole bottle. I must have been really dry. She went for my cock to clean it off.

I needed a break and suggested we eat our meal before we played some more. While we finished our food, I inquired, "From what I was hearing, you seemed to be enjoying the blog idea. Am I right?"

Mom smiled brightly. "I have to admit that it's a big turn on. You know my love for porn. Just to see us on the computer and know others are getting turned on watching us is thrilling." She blew me a kiss, adding, "It's just some of the adventure you and I talked about that I wanted to have in my life, honey."

"So that's what all the cam stuff has been about?" Lucie teased us with a chuckle.

I explained, "Mom and I have a mutual obsession with porn."

"Well, it's hereditary then, 'cuz I like it too." We all had a good laugh. "The family that porn's together, fucks together?" To drive home her point, Lucie scooted to me on her knees, licking her lips as she grinned and stared at my reawakening dick. "Daddy?--- can I please get your cock ready for some more fucking?" She paused just in front of me, spread her knees apart, then put her fingers into her pussy. Withdrawing them to show me how wet they were, she went on, "I'm all wet from watching you and mommy. My pussy is all tingly and wants you to fuck it."

I leaned forward and sucked her fingers clean while nodding. "Let's get everything cleared away first and then daddy will fuck his babygirl." The speed at which everything was tidied up was humorous. Babygirl was definitely horny.

Finished, she crawled toward me on her knees. We had worn our masks this whole time and I wanted to make an observation. "I just grabbed these masks rapidly and now that I've had time to get used to them, I believe they are great. I do want to make one small change, though." They stared curiously as I told them my idea, "I like the one for you, babydoll, but I think we need one even more girly. I think each of our masks should really tell a story of our relationships. What do you think?"

Lucie jumped right in. Pulling hers off to get a closer look, she commented, "I think more lace and doll-like."

"What do you think I should have?" mom wondered.

"A sexy vamp--- to suit your new personality and desires." Mom smiled at my suggestion. "Why don't you both go to the costume store and pick your own mask, and get one for me. Maybe a lecherous old man for my daddy role?" They giggled while nodding.

I changed my position, sitting on my heels and sinking down until my butt rested on the ground. Leaning back on my arms, I directed Lucie, "Come suck on daddy... slow and sexy. Show me what you've learned." Catlike, she approached me, a wicked smile on her lips. Mom scooped up the cam and moved closer. When Lucie reached out to take hold of me, I changed the rules, "No hands! Just your mouth."

Leaving her butt high in the air, her face closed in with her tongue leading the way. I was half-hard, my cock lying on my thigh as she started licking just above my balls, dragging her tongue all the way to my knob. As I grew harder with my dick arching upward toward my belly, she went for my balls, putting each one in her mouth to suck on for a moment before licking up to the knob again.

I groaned when she targeted my glans ridge, which she knew was one of my weak spots. She had me shivering shortly. "Suck it--- suck it now!" Her look was mischievous since she knew what she was doing to me. With my knob between her lips, she pulled my erection away from my belly before she slowly sank deeper. Staring at me erotically, she began to bob on my knob, stopping at times to swirl her tongue around it.

Mom was near to my side as she got close-up views, I wanted to involve her more. "Sis is such a good cocksucker. I just love to watch her, don't you mom?" I pulled her face to mine and kissed her passionately.

"Yes, honey. Her mouth is very talented."

"Okay, baby, time to fuck me. Stand up and turn around." As she did, I pulled my legs from under me and stretched them out on the blanket. "Straddle me and ride me backward on your knees." I held my cock for her to line up until she had me inserted. Looking back at me as she sank home, she sighed loudly.

"Oo-hh, baby!" came her breathy moan. She stopped to savor our heat for a second. I took the opportunity to grab her hair and pull her back to my chest, my mouth going for her neck while my other hand grasped her throat.

"Kiss me." Her head turned and we locked mouths for a hungry smooch. As our tongues chased, I could feel our lust building. I broke away, telling her, "Lean forward and fuck me real slow. I want to watch your pussy lips wrapped around my cock as you ride me. It's one of my favorite sights in the world," I gave her neck a tight squeeze before I released her and her hair. She leaned forward on her arms and started to move.

Mom had heard my words and tried to make sure she shot our coupling. It was indeed one of my favorite things, her inner lips clinging tight on my shaft, stretching out then retreating back as she moved. I slapped Lucie's ass hard, demanding, "Look back as you fuck me. I want to see your eyes grow big as you get more turned on."

Her expression was beautiful as she glanced over her shoulder. "Sit up and pull your nipples." Mom slid around to shoot from the front. Lucie was turning rough, tiny squeals sounding as she played with herself. I slid a hand around to join hers while I placed the other on her belly and sought out her clit. The second I found it, she jerked and shivered hard. I bore in on it, forcing her back to arch sharply.

She was picking up the pace, but I wanted to keep it slow for now. "Mom, give me the cam and feed babygirl your cunt to feast on." When she passed it to me, I leaned back on an elbow and recorded from below as mom stood above Lucie's face and lowered her wetness for Lucie to enjoy.

As I watched mom close her eyes to enjoy Lucie's mouth, something caught my attention out of the corner of my eye. I glanced without turning my head to see what was going on. We were being watched! Across the little canyon, by the trail we had come down, was a couple. They were sitting on a rock and appeared to be late 20's or so. Although they were making no attempt to intrude, they were also not trying to hide.

I was glad we had the masks, but also excited that we had an audience. I was also curious about what they would do if they knew I had seen them. I turned my head and looked directly at them for a moment, then turned back to continue filming. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw them talk to each other, then slowly stand and work their way closer. They appeared harmless and were still about 40 feet away. If they got too close I might stop them, but for now I let it happen.

Mom was groaning loudly with her head back and her hands in Lucie's hair, her fingers stroking and encouraging her. Lucie's tongue was buried deep inside mom's hole, snaking about. I watched Lucie in her own lusty fog as she rode me and ate mom. The heat of her pussy was magnificent. My cock was glistening from a mixture of our fluids. I luxuriated in my sensations a bit more before checking on our audience.

I needn't have worried. When I finally spotted them again, they were about 20 feet away on top of a large slab of sandstone. She was sitting in his lap, her shorts around her ankles and her top pulled up. His hands were working on her breasts from behind while he stared at us over her shoulder. She was also watching us while riding his nice cock, her hand frigging her clit.

When I smiled at them, they smiled back. Turning back to my ladies, I said something that was very common to me now, "Now don't 'freak out', but we have an audience. They are fucking each other while they watch us." Mom's eyes flashed open and she turned to look, quickly spotting them. She watched for a second and then relaxed, a wicked smirk on her face. She gave them a weak wave before returning to us. Lucie only glanced that way then was right back at mom's pussy. I had to chuckle--- it was all too surreal.

"Take the cam, honey. I need to pound her now." Mom moved back and I lifted Lucie by the hips to help her up. "Doggy." As she dropped in place, I glanced at the couple who were going at it hot and heavy themselves. For the first time, I could hear them as their excitement grew.

I stood over Lucie's ass and squatted down, moving as far forward as I could while still being able to enter her. When I slipped inside, I was almost at a 90 degree angle to her cunt. Putting my hands on her shoulders, I forced her down to the blanket and began to seriously fuck her. After a couple of of slow thrusts, I cut loose, slamming into her as hard as I could. I looked one last time at the couple. They were also fucking hard.

All I knew for sure was that my cock was on fire. My balls were in boiling oil once more. I hoped Lucie was as far along as I was. From her breathing and groans, I believed she was getting there as well.

Her sudden cry of, "Cum with me--- Cuum-m!" gave me my answer. Mom shoving a finger in my ass finished me off. I bellowed as I flooded Lucie with my load. She screamed just a moment later as I lost my bearings. In the distance I thought I heard the couple getting off as well, but I wasn't sure.

I regained reality fairly quickly to find myself sitting on my butt. I spied the couple in the distance as they were getting dressed. In a stupor, I watched as they rose, gave us a smile and a wave, then turned and moved away. Mom was bending to suck me dry while Lucie was lying on the blanket with her arm thrown over her face, breathing heavy. As soon as mom finished with me, she went after the cum leaking from Lucie.

I crawled weakly to a backpack and grabbed a couple of bottles of water, cracking one open and guzzling it while waiting to give one to Lucie when she recovered. Mom rose and took it from me, taken a few sips herself before feeding it to Lucie.

After quenching her thirst, Lucie asked, "What was that all about?" waving toward where the couple had been.

"I spotted them watching and that's all they seemed to be interested in. So I just let them do their thing. They watched, fucked, smiled and then left." I had to laugh. "It was kind of a turn on for me."

"Me too," mom added. "Even more than what we did at the diner this morning. I guess I'm a closet exhibitionist!" She giggled with Lucie joining her.

"Maybe we all are. That's why I had the idea of the blog. Just knowing others are watching gets me hot!" I confessed.

"Ditto." Mom smiled. We all had happy faces as we packed up and headed back home.

********

The next few days were a blast for me. With no school, I had lots of free time. All the computer classes I'd taken, plus the video and photo software I had been messing with were beginning to pay off. Every night when my fucktoys came home, I had a few new photos with captions, and at least one short video ready to show them. Without fail, looking at my offerings usually led to lots of hot fucking which produced a bunch more video to edit.

They made a trip to the mall Monday evening to pick out new masks. Lucie's was very striking. When she dressed up in one of her little girl dresses, it was like her babygirl fantasy coming true. When mom wore hers--- she had gone for the sexy vixen look I had suggested--- and dressed in her sexy lingerie, she became the hot momma she had said she wanted to be. Mine was just a nice looking, older man that could be either a daddy or a lover.

A few days later, I had our blog started and put some of our stuff on it. It didn't take off right away, but after experimenting with the tags for a while, I managed to find a couple that made a big difference. Within a month we had numerous followers who were very excited to see our stuff. Not long after that, we were flooded with requests. There were a few haters, to be sure. Even though our blog was tagged as Incest and included all the proper adult tags and warnings, there were still the people who were mean and nasty. But such is life, I suppose.

It still gave us a huge thrill to know that--- for the most part--- we were accepted. I doubt we will ever show our faces. Our privacy is way too important to us. We just want to love each other and do our thing. Mom and Lucie still get a kick out of being able to get on the web and look at us fucking, knowing who is behind the masks.

One thing we enjoyed, and find it hard to do without, is being watched in real time. We do the diner thing every now and then, and we've gotten risque, fucking in public a time or two--- in an alleyway, in a car at lovers lane, and the like. But we haven't been able to repeat the episode with the couple. We've only just gotten started, so there is hope.

We have a stronger family than ever before, with more love to share than any of us thought possible. All I know is that our future will hold many wondrous, sexy and sensual adventures. I'm also very positive that none of us will 'freak out' when they occur.