Free Bible Study Ch. 2

Story Info
The Return Visit.
10k words
4.74
17.2k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to Free Bible Study. If you haven't read that story yet, I would recommend reading it first. This is a story about a religious woman in a failing marriage who is seduced in her ministry by a lonely widower. If you find this sort of story offensive I only ask that you move on to something you prefer and not just give this story a one star rating because it offends you. I believe ratings should really be based on the quality of the writing and the presentation of the story.

As Kathleen drove back to her house, her legs were still shaking. Her mind was a blur. She thought to herself:

"What in the world just happened? It seems like a dream, or something I just imagined. But every detail is burned into my mind. I can still see this strange man's penis and his hanging scrotum. It was right in front of my face when he stood over me in his robe! He even pushed it right up against my face while he looked for my car keys! But I couldn't move. I couldn't take my eyes off of his genitals. I inhaled deeply of his manly scent. I can still hear my own moans as I licked and sucked his penis inside my mouth! My God, he put his fingers down there and brought me to an explosive climax! I squealed like a little girl as I brought this man to his own orgasm, his penis squirting thick, white ejaculate across my face. I even kissed him, allowing his tongue into my mouth and reciprocating with a passion I've never felt before!

How could Kathleen, a married woman 45 years old, possibly reconcile what she had done, with her dedication as one of Jehovah's Witnesses? "My God, I gave him oral sex!" Kathleen knew that oral sex was forbidden by her religion, even with her own husband. "And now he's expecting me to come back in a week to start a Bible study with him!"

When Kathleen arrived back home, it was a little after noon. She and her friend Judith had spent more than an hour in Mr. Pickering's living room. When she returned to his house after Judith left, looking for her car keys, she spent at least another hour there alone with him. Kathleen's husband, Steven, wouldn't be home from work until about six. This gave her plenty of time to think about what had happened and what she should do next. She went upstairs and lay down on her bed.

While feeling ashamed and guilty for what she had done, she also had a feeling of justification.

She rationalized:

"Steven and I never have sex anymore. He always seems unhappy with me. I'm 45, but I'm not dead."

Her experience with Mr. Pickering had seemed to awaken something within her.

She thought:

"If I'm honest with myself, I have to admit that I enjoyed the experience. In fact, I enjoyed it a lot! I've never experienced anything like it or anything close to that level of passion and sexual excitement."

But she couldn't shake the feeling of guilt lurking in the background. In fact, she had been unfaithful to her husband. She had also violated one of the primary principles of her religion. She had to admit that Mr. Pickering had not forced her, but he certainly had seduced her. She was responsible for her own actions. But her guilt must be tempered by her own reality. Her relationship with her husband at this point consisted of a piece of paper that said they were married, and not much more.

Rather than focusing on her guilt, she found it much more enjoyable to relive the salacious experience in her own mind as she lay down on her bed. She wanted to focus on every detail she could remember, playing it and replaying it over and over again in her mind. Each time she was able to recall more detail. What she saw. What she felt. His scent. Her own full-body tremors and uncontrollably shaking legs following her own exhausting orgasms. The sheen of sweat that covered both of their bodies. She began to see, not just Mr. Pickering's genitals, but now also his face, his arms, his hairy chest, his grey hair, his beard stubble. The feel of his tongue inside her mouth. He was actually a very attractive man, although a bit rough around the edges. He was always very courteous. But he was also dominant at times, which seemed to arouse her sexually. It felt good, and very sexy, to submit to his prowess. The more she relived the experience in her mind, the more aroused she became, and suddenly realized her hand was under her dress and inside her panties, lightly rubbing herself. "Stop it!" she thought to herself.

Kathleen immediately got off the bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. "I need a drink." She found the bottle of Knob's Creek that Steven had bought and poured out about three ounces into a juice glass and headed back upstairs to her bedroom. She had to pee and so went into the bathroom and decided to remove all of her clothes, then returned to her bed and got under the covers.

As she continued to replay this morning's drama over and over in her head, she also began to feel the buzz of the whisky, which she had now finished. No thought of guilt entered her mind. As she could hear Mr. Pickering's voice in that dominant tone, telling her what to do, she almost came without even touching herself. Kathleen had not masturbated in months. Again, it was a practice forbidden by her religion. But still, a few times a year she couldn't help herself and just had to have relief. She never orgasmed with her husband, who usually only lasted a few minutes and then fell asleep.

Realizing how close she had come to an orgasm just now, she reached her hand under the covers and began to lightly massage her clitorus. She then reached further to her downy opening and realized she was quite damp. She dipped her finger inside and swirled it around trying to gather as much of her sexual nectar onto her finger as she could. There was plenty. She couldn't remember ever being that wet. She then transferred it to her clit, now rubbing a little more insistently. But she didn't want to cum too fast, so she took a break.

She continued fantasizing about her sexual escapade that morning. As she did, she would again, torment her little clitty with her freshly moistened fingers. The buzz from the whisky now resulted in a kind of fog in her mind, but somehow also made her many memories of the event crystal clear in her imagination. She could still smell him. She could still feel the soft warmness of his erect penis. She could still sense its taste as she bathed it with her tongue, copiously coating it with an abundance of her saliva as her mouth continued to water. She could see the strings of her own saliva, mixed with drops of his precum, forming a long, mucous-like bridge connecting her mouth to the tip of his penis when she withdrew to catch her breath.

Her fingers had now been tormenting her clit in a slow, soft massage, intentionally backing off just before her release in order to prolong the experience. Finally, in her imagination, she could hear her own squeals as she released his penis and string after string of his warm, sticky reproductive fluid coated her face. That was it! She felt it coming. She could tell this was going to be an unusual orgasm for her as she felt it building deep inside her, insistent, demanding release. She kept replaying the scene of his cum squirting onto her face as he groaned and yelled. She kept hearing her schoolgirl-like squeals as she reacted to his own orgasm, as her face became coated with his thick ropes of warm, sticky sperm. Her legs began to shudder. Her breathing became very deep and uneven. Her face felt so red as if it were on fire. She was right on the edge. Then it arrived.

"Oh God!!! OH MY GODDDD!!!!!!" Her hips were lifting involuntarily from the bed. Her whole body was shaking. Her arms vibrating. Her legs shaking uncontrollably. Her breathing labored and deep. She moved her hand from her clit and ventured further south. Her pubic fur was completely soaked. The sheet beneath her was very wet. She touched herself once again, curious if she could extend the effect. As soon as her hand made contact with her engorged clit she shouted out loud, "OHHHH!!!" and her entire body jerked twice, bringing further excretions from her love tunnel. That was all she could take. She fell off to sleep.

Kathleen woke up about four that afternoon. Steven would be home in two hours! She immediately stripped the bed and put the fouled sheets into the washer and new ones on the bed. She took a very thorough shower and then began to prepare dinner for her husband.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Burt Pickering couldn't believe his luck. This was the first time he had had sex with a woman since his wife died two years ago.

He thought to himself:

"That was fucking amazing!!"

The salacious encounter he had with this woman offering him a Bible study was beyond anything he had hoped for. He couldn't wait for her to return for his Bible study. He hoped she would bring that younger woman again. Maybe he could also have a chance with her. But the older one, Kathleen, was hot as hell! What especially turned him on, was not only her pure, flawless body and her unbridled passion, but he also unmistakably detected a kind of innocence and an inclination on her part to be submissive to a dominant male. He thought about how she reluctantly responded to him without complaint when he just raised his voice a little with a hint of irritation. Remembering those particular moments caused his cock to rise.

As Kathleen had downed the whiskey and headed back to her bedroom, Burt had rolled a joint and had a nice smoke as he replayed the entire encounter in his mind. His erect penis continued to twitch and occasionally leak another drop of precum. The weed buzz started to hit him hard.

What could he have done differently? How might he improve his method when she returned? Would he be able to seduce this middle-aged married woman into his bed? He began to stroke himself, using his slippery precum as lubricant as he dreamed about seeing the back of her head as she worshipped his cock. How she at first refused to kiss him, but then how she initiated a long French kiss with him as she moaned in sexual bliss. And then, when he came...

He could still hear her squeals as his cock spurted his hot cum all across her face. That was it.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!! FUCK!!" Stream after stream spurted from his cock, all across his hairy chest, one spurt even hitting him on his chin, just below his mouth. He stretched his tongue out and licked the offering below his mouth, savored the flavor and then swallowed it.

He had one week to prepare for the visit from the two ladies. How could he improve his technique? He needed to spend some time thinking about how this next opportunity would not be wasted. He loved having sex with Kathleen, but couldn't wait to fully consummate what he had begun by taking her to bed and thoroughly experiencing every inch of her. He must not forget that she seemed to respond to his dominance. Maybe he needed to turn it up a little. But how to get rid of Judith? Or how to include her? Maybe that was wishing for too much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steven came home two hours late, around eight o'clock. As usual he told Kathleen he had to stay late to do some reorganizing in the warehouse. The dinner Kathleen prepared had grown cold, like their relationship. The cold food just made him angry.

Under his breath he complained:

"Work all fucking day and come home to a plate of cold food!"

He had a few bites and then started drinking his beer for the evening. What Kathleen didn't know, and didn't suspect, was the reason Steven came home late from time to time, was about a month ago he had started an after-work relationship with a young, single woman who worked in the warehouse with him. Sherri was only 22 and just out of college. At 47 Steven was old enough to be her father. He would go to her apartment, near the warehouse, and school her in sexual technique. He had become like a mentor to her. He especially enjoyed showing her how to give him some of the best blow jobs he had ever had. If he couldn't get them at home, he would get them where he could.

As Steven left for work the next morning, Kathleen realized she had a problem, and she needed to deal with it. Actually several problems. She had been unfaithful to her husband and broken her marriage vows. She had violated the rules of the church by engaging in oral sex and committing adultery. And, finally, Mr. Pickering was expecting her return in six days to begin his Bible study.

As one of Jehovah's Witnesses, Kathleen knew it was her duty to confess her sins to the elders in the congregation. She knew that could possibly result in her being "disfellowshipped" or removed as a member of the religion. A public announcement would be made to the congregation and from that time forward none of her friends in the religion could have anything to do with her, not even offer a greeting to her on the street. It was a policy of complete shunning.

The elders would make their decision based on how convinced they were of her repentance. One aspect of that would be the question, "Have you confessed your sin to your husband?" Kathleen couldn't imagine telling Steven what had happened. He had struck her once before. Wouldn't he become even more violent when he found out what she had done? Would he toss her out of the house and divorce her? For now, she decided she couldn't say anything to the elders until she had time to think about how she might handle all the repercussions.

As far as her return to Mr. Pickering's home to begin the Bible study, she knew the Witnesses had a standard. No woman or women in the congregation should ever conduct a Bible study with a man by themself. If they encountered a man who was interested in a Bible study, they should return with one of the men in the congregation, preferably an elder. The "brother" would then take over the study. He might decide to allow the sister to come with him and participate in the study or he might just take it over on his own. She and Judith had already discussed this and agreed that's what she needed to do.

Kathleen had already decided which elder to ask. Peter Kasafo had immigrated to the U.S. from Ghana, West Africa. He was a very kind, older brother, she guessed about Mr. Pickering's age. He was only one of two elders she felt comfortable with. So she gave him a call.

Peter Kasafo had noticed sister Miller in the congregation and had had many conversations with her at the Kingdom Hall. He found her to be a very attractive woman with nicely shaped legs and a calm and submissive attitude.

Kathleen:

"Hello. Brother Kasafo, this is sister Miller."

Peter:

"Sister Miller! So nice to hear from you. My goodness, can you believe this heat? How can I help you?"

Kathleen:

"Sister Rogers and I met a man in the ministry yesterday who would like to start a Bible study. Since he is a widower, it seemed proper that we should turn the study over to a brother. Would you be available to come with me next Wednesday morning to meet him?"

Peter:

"You are entirely correct sister Miller. As you know, the Bible says that women are to be submissive to men in first Corinthians, so it would be improper for a sister to play the role of teacher to a man, even an unbeliever, unless there were no other option. I will mark my calendar for next Wednesday morning and meet you at the Giant grocery store in town. Now, I must caution you. My office is going through some turmoil as part of our office is being moved to another location. There is a chance, although I think it is a very small one, that I may not be able to make the appointment if I am required to be here. But I will let you know as soon as I find out. If you don't hear from me, then expect me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Wednesday approached, Kathleen still could not get her shameful, yet very arousing experience with Mr. Pickering out of her mind. In spite of her efforts, she found herself now in a routine of masturbating every day after Steven left for work. Each time she would have a bit of whiskey before heading up to bed. She would close her eyes and relive those exciting moments over and over again, like she was watching a sexy movie. The sights. The sounds. The smells. The feelings. It was her very detailed remembrance of what she had experienced with Mr. Pickering, played over and over in her mind, that spurred her on.

On the one hand, she dreaded having to see Mr. Pickering again. On the other hand, she couldn't wait to see him again. Just the memory of him gave her chills and undeniable arousal. But she knew that was wrong and surely he wouldn't attempt anything with brother Kasafo there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Burt was completing his plans. He decided to serve the two ladies some of his "special" brownies, laced with generous portions of his favorite cannabis strain. He wanted to see, once they each had a good buzz going and were nice and relaxed, how far he might get with them. He knew he would have a better chance with Kathleen than with Judith. Judith was a bit more assertive. He would love to "tame" her, but Kathleen seemed to really enjoy their encounter. He began hoping that Judith wouldn't come. If only he could be alone with Kathleen again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday morning arrived and Judith called Kathleen to see if she was going back to see Mr. Pickering.

Kathleen told her:

"Yes, I am. But I'm taking brother Kasafo with me to turn the study over to him."

Judith:

"Perfect. Brother Kasafo is a great teacher. I know he will handle it well. Let me know how it turns out!"

Kathleen:

"I will. See you tomorrow night at the meeting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kathleen arrived at the Giant Food store at the appointed time of 9:00 AM, but brother Kasafo was not there. After waiting 15 minutes, she called him, to see if he was running late. But she just got his voicemail and left him a message. She began to feel nervous. She knew Mr. Pickering was expecting her at 9:30 and it was a 10 minute drive from where she was. Why wasn't brother Kasafo responding? She texted him and gave him the address where the man was, who wanted to study. She hated the idea of ever standing someone up for an appointment for a Bible study. Especially their first one! But on the other hand, could she really go to Mr. Pickering's home alone again after what happened last week?

Because she didn't want to break her word to Mr. Pickering, she decided to head to her appointment and hope to hear back from brother Kasafo soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

She parked her car in front of his house. With her heart beating rapidly and her legs feeling a bit like rubber, Kathleen summoned the courage to knock on the door. Burt looked out through the peephole and saw it was Mrs. Miller... all by herself! He felt like he had just won the lottery.

Kathleen decided not to say anything at all about what had happened last week and just ignore it as if it had never happened.

Burt:

"Kathleen! Please come in! You're almost 15 minutes late. I thought you weren't coming."

As Kathleen entered his home she noticed Mr. Pickering seemed to be much more modestly dressed than last time. He was still barefoot, but wearing a pair of nice summer shorts and a T-shirt. So, no chance he would be "flashing" her again. He was also clean-shaven which made him appear much more respectable. It was still quite hot in his house.

Kathleen:

"I'm sorry to be late Mr. Pickering. I'm actually expecting one of the men from our congregation to meet me here and was waiting for him, but he is apparently running late. It's our custom to have one of the men in the congregation conduct Bible studies with men. Hopefully he will be along in a few minutes."

Burt:

"Well, I can't wait to meet him!" (a lie) "In the meantime, I prepared some brownies for you and Judith, but since she's not coming I'm sure you wouldn't mind sharing them with him when he gets here."