Free Bible Study Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he returned from the kitchen with a tray of brownies... "Here, you must sample them. They're still warm from the oven. And here's a glass of cold milk to wash it down."

To Kathleen it seemed strange that neither of them mentioned anything about what happened the last time she was there. She took one of the brownies and hungrily devoured it as she had had no breakfast. It was delicious!

Kathleen:

"Wow! That's one of the best brownies I think I've ever had! You must give me the recipe."

She tried her best to act normal as if there was nothing unusual about her being there, in his living room again, sitting right on the sofa where it happened. They were both thinking the same thing. The sexual tension in the room was obvious to both of them, but neither would broach the subject. Kathleen felt a drop of sweat begin to roll down her back. Then, as the cannabis took effect, she began to feel more relaxed.

Burt:

"One thing people always say about my brownies is, you can't eat just one! Here. Have another."

Kathleen:

"No. I shouldn't."

In a somewhat louder and unhappy tone, Burt said:

"Well, you're going to disappoint me. They're much better when they're warm like this. I made them just for you and Judith. Go ahead. Take one more. I insist."

His tone of voice, once again, made his statement sound, not like an invitation, but more like a command. Kathleen felt a little nervous. Burt extended the tray until it was right beneath her chin. He saw her hand shake as she extended it to take another brownie. She didn't want to make him upset. She felt her submissive nature taking control of the situation. It had been carefully drilled into her over the decades, having attended thousands of meetings. Now her reaction and submission to a dominant male was almost automatic. Where was brother Kasafo? She finished the second brownie and they spoke of the weather and other neutral topics for about 20 minutes.

Kathleen was now feeling very relaxed, calm and quite buzzy, feeling the effects of the weed. She had now completely forgotten about brother Kasafo coming to join her.

Suddenly Kathleen heard a tone from her phone. She checked it and saw it was a text from brother Kasafo:

"Sister Miller, I am so sorry to tell you they ran into a problem at my office and I cannot leave early to meet you for your study today. I am so, so sorry. Can we schedule again for next week? Actually the evening would be better for me. We'll see you at the meeting tomorrow night and can discuss it then."

Kathleen felt shocked. She thought to herself:

"He's not coming! What should I do now?!"

Of course she knew what she should do. She should immediately get up and excuse herself, explaining to Mr. Pickering that the man from the congregation wasn't able to leave work and wanted to reschedule for the following Wednesday evening. But she was feeling so calm and relaxed and didn't really feel like moving. God, those brownies were so good!

Burt:

"Is there a problem?"

Kathleen:

"Yes. The man that was supposed to join me for the study is not able to leave work. So I guess we need to reschedule for next week."

Burt:

"Oh no! I was so hoping to meet him! Well, I did go over the first chapter of the book as you told me to, in preparation. And I have looked up all the scriptures. It seems like a real shame to waste this opportunity. You're already here and I'm ready to begin."

Now, in an unmistakably authoritative tone Burt said:

"We will begin today and then next week I will get to meet your gentleman friend."

He wasn't leaving her a choice. And, truth be told, she didn't really want to leave. She was beginning to feel affection for this older man. She felt a desire to please him. And his commanding voice wasn't helping matters as she also began to feel aroused by his demeanor.

Kathleen:

"No. Really. I should go."

Burt (still a bit louder and with a more insistent tone):

"Kathleen, I really must insist. You gave me your word you would be here today to conduct the study. And I am prepared. Maybe this was a mistake. Maybe I don't need to learn about the Bible. You led me on!"

Kathleen:

"No! No. I'm sorry. We'll go ahead and have the study now."

Burt:

"OK. That's better."

He moved over to the sofa where Kathleen was sitting and once again offered her a brownie by placing the tray on the coffee table in front of her. As he did, he leaned over and moved his head so that their cheeks were almost touching and breathed, then softly whispered into her ear:

"They're still warm and I'm taking them back into the kitchen now. Take another."

Kathleen could feel the heat from his face, almost touching hers. She could smell the subtle scent of his after shave. She began to feel a little dizzy. She felt drawn to this sudden closeness to him. She liked it. He was attractive. He was kind. He smelled good. He was dominant.

Burt now had his cheek fully touching Kathleen's cheek. With his nose against her ear he slowly inhaled and then very slowly exhaled through his mouth, blowing his breath against her ear and neck. Kathleen froze. She felt goosebumps rise on her skin. She couldn't move. She knew she should get up and leave. She kept thinking back to all the times she had masturbated in the previous week, while fantasizing about this man, his genitals and the unbelievable sexual release he gave her. She felt the familiar tingling in her loins and yearned to touch herself. Why was he doing this?

Burt put his knee up on the sofa cushion to steady himself and moved his nose down the side of her neck, continuing to slowly inhale and then exhale in an exaggerated fashion. All Kathleen could think about was the sound of his breathing against her sensitive flesh and then his nose and lips trailing down against the skin of her neck, which was very sensitive and wet with her perspiration. Her sex began to ache for release.

Kathleen:

"No. Please stop. We can't do this. I'm married."

But she made no attempt to move or lift herself from the sofa. She was completely conflicted. She knew she should leave right away and she also knew there was nothing she wanted more than to experience again the feelings he had aroused in her the last time she was here. Burt said nothing.

He began to lick and then kiss her neck, sucking against her skin. He licked off her perspiration and replaced it with his saliva. With his teeth he gently bit her earlobe and held it between his teeth, tugging it slightly, letting her know he was the one in control. Kathleen involuntarily let out a soft, low moan. It was so quiet Burt almost didn't hear it. But he didn't miss the signal. He began very gently kissing her cheek, moving his lips toward her mouth.

Kathleen was becoming very excited by his touch and her pussy was beginning to insist on relief. She jerked and exclaimed, "Oh!" She pulled her head a few inches away from him and said:

"Mr. Pickering. I told you to stop! Please don't do this!"

But she still made no move to get up from the sofa. In a half-hearted attempt to reject his advances, she placed her hand against his chest barely pressing against him as if she was trying to push him away. He moved his lips to her mouth.

Kathleen:

"No! Please no!" as she turned her head away from him.

She could easily have stood up at this point and left, but stayed glued to the sofa. He was certainly not forcing her. But he was seducing her. Still, not a word came from Burt's mouth.

Burt reasoned that she certainly could have gotten up and left at this point if she was so inclined. To him the light was still green. He put his hand behind her head and gently closed his hand around a clump of her long hair and held it tightly. He used his grasp to gently move her head around to face him. He noticed she didn't resist him. He looked at her eyes, but she was not looking at him. She was looking down.

Finally, Burt spoke, in his most dominant tone yet:

"Look at me!"

Gradually Kathleen lifted her eyelids and looked into Burt's eyes. For some reason she didn't feel threatened by him. She felt excited that he was so attracted to her. She had not had this kind of male attention, other than her previous visit with him, in a very, very long time. She realized she craved it. They stared into one another's eyes for several seconds, knowing exactly what the other was thinking, anticipating.

Slowly, Burt moved his mouth to hers. Kathleen allowed their lips to lightly touch and linger for a moment. She was no longer making a pretense of pushing at his chest. She sounded another very soft, very quiet moan as he began to work his tongue against her lips, trying to force them open.

Kathleen pulled away, but still did not leave the sofa:

"No Mr. Pickering! I told you! Please, please stop!"

At this Burt pulled her close to him and again pressed his lips against hers, pushing against her lips with his tongue. Kathleen moaned out loud, opening her mouth in the process. Burt's tongue immediately entered her mouth. For the next several minutes their tongues battled and danced. They both became inflamed with passion. Kathleen realized she was beginning to lose control.

Into Burt's mouth, Kathleen spoke:

"Oh! Oh! Oh my!"

Her breathing became faster. In the July heat of Burt's living room, they were both aware of the sweat rolling down their faces and underneath their clothing.

Burt reached around her side and pulled her against him into a tight embrace as they continued to make out like teenagers with raging hormones. Burt now went back to licking, kissing and sucking at her neck, just below her ear. With his left hand he lightly touched her right breast, on top of her dress. He gradually applied light pressure to her breast and began to massage it sensuously. She tightly grabbed his wrist and made a futile effort to pull his hand away from her. But that only lasted about 20 seconds as Kathleen moaned, "Nn... nnn... noooo. P... please ss.. stop." Her pleas lacked conviction and still she made no move to stop him or to escape as her hand dropped down and she released her tight grip on his wrist. Now she began gently caressing his hand and his arm, encouraging his attentions. Her moans continued. "nngh! No! Ahhh. Ahhhh! Oh!"

Through her clothing, Burt found her nipple and pinched it hard. Kathleen squealed loudly and then moaned her surrender. Burt then resumed their French kissing and Kathleen fully complied and even became a bit aggressive, seeking his tongue out and forcing her tongue against his. After a few minutes he removed his face from hers and got on his knees on the carpet in front of her. Kathleen lay there with her eyes closed breathing rapidly, completely consumed by her passion and her desperate need for release from the sexual tension building inside her. Her butt had slid to the edge of the sofa cushion and her legs were splayed apart.

Burt removed one of her sandals, his cock now raging and leaking precum. He admired her dainty, carefully manicured feet and toes. He then removed the sandal from her other foot. He quickly began caressing her feet and massaging them. Kathleen's eyes remained closed as she was now on sensory overload and buzzing away from the brownies. As Burt continued to massage her feet, her only response was an occasional moan and a very slight movement of her hips undulating.

Burt then took one of her feet and began to suck on her toes, sucking them into his mouth and swirling his tongue all around them, one at a time. After a few minutes of this treatment Kathleen became more vocal. "Ahhh! Nnngh... Ahhhhhh!!! Ohhh!" Burt then lifted the other foot up so that now he was holding one of her feet in each hand. He now began to furiously suck her toes in his mouth, becoming wild with passion, first one foot, then the other. He lightly bit them. Kathleen couldn't take the stimulation any more. "OHHHH!!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GODD!!!!!" She began to buck her hips upward uncontrollably as she experienced her first orgasm of the day. She could feel her warm, slick cream begin to flow downward and into the crack of her ass as she breathed hysterically, moaning her release over and over again.

Burt decided to move her dress up her legs to get a good look at the mess he had caused her to make. She didn't even notice. As her panties came into plain view he could see they were now soaked through with her release. The odor of her arousal reached his nostrils and it was powerful. He was frantic with excitement. He began to slowly and gently caress the insides of her thighs, trying to calm her and allow her some time to come down from her incredible climax.

As her breathing began to return to normal Burt reached his hands under her butt and finding the top of her panties, began to pull them downward as he lifted her butt slightly off the sofa. Kathleen assisted him, almost unconsciously, by holding her butt up for him so he could easily pull her panties down. Finally getting them to her feet, he pulled her panties off of one foot and allowed them to hang from the ankle of her other foot.

As he gazed at Kathleen's most secret place, he could not believe the massive forest of fur that surrounded and covered over her labia. Some of it was now matted down and covered with the thick cream of her release only a few minutes earlier. She must have never trimmed her bush, even from puberty. It was a lifetime's worth of pubic growth. He became extremely excited at the hidden present waiting for him within and gradually began his exploration. Using his thumbs to separate her labia and its lush clothing he could finally see her pink insides and her scent was now very strong. She had come very hard just from him sucking her toes!

Burt began to slowly consume her ejaculate with his tongue, working his way closer and closer to her entry. All he heard from Kathleen were occasional soft, quiet moans. Her eyes were still closed, recuperating from her amazing orgasm. Burt was now at her entrance. He began to slowly lick his way up each side. As his tongue first contacted her inner flesh Kathleen's eyes suddenly shot open.

Her voice returned:

"No, Mr. Pickering. Please don't. Don't make me do that again! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh!! Mmmmmm. Mmm. Ohh! This is wrong. Mmmmm."

This only encouraged Burt further. He continued licking up and down her gash, occasionally slipping his tongue into her canal. Swirling it around, pushing it as far inside as he could. Kathleen's hips continued undulating against the sofa cushion, occasionally lifting her hips to meet his tongue.

She cried out:

"Oh God! Oh Goddddddd! So good! Oh God!"

Now he moved his tongue up to her clitorus. He sucked the engorged little bud into his mouth and held it there, tormenting it with his tongue, battering it from side to side, sucking on it as hard as he could. Gently scraping his teeth across it. Kathleen began making sounds that were almost animal-like, grunting over and over in a deep voice that didn't sound like her, then moaning, then an occasional squeal as he squeezed her clit between his lips as hard as he could. She began tossing her head from side to side as it lay against the rear sofa cushion. This continued for three or four minutes as Kathleen began bucking her hips upward against his face. Then her hands moved down to the back of Burt's head, holding his head and caressing him, pushing him into her. Her grunting and groaning was almost continuous now, occasionally punctuated by a loud high-pitched squeal.

Burt:

"That's it baby! Cum for me! Cum hard all over my face!"

With her hips still firmly planted on the edge of the sofa cushion, Kathleen instinctively now lifted both her legs high up into the air, giving Burt much greater access to her sex. He didn't turn down her clear invitation. He continued sucking and teasing her clit, literally munching on it with his mouth and bathing it with his tongue while he used two of his fingers to ravish her vagina with a rapid and hard thrusting motion, pistoning back into her over and over. He was frantic to bring her to an explosive finish.

Kathleen became vocal again.

In a very excited, uncontrolled voice, Kathleen began to shout out loud:

"Yes!! YESSSSSS!!! DON'T STOP!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! SOOOOO GOOOOD!!!!! YOU'RE MAKING ME.... YOU'RE MAKING ME C - C... OH MY GOD!! YES!!! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUMMMMMMMM!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHHH!!! OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Burt's tongue began to feel the warm fresh ejaculate slowly flowing from Kathleen's womb, like lava from an active volcano, as her hips continued to buck, but now gradually slowing down. Kathleen's hands had not left his head, still holding him firmly there, never wanting to release him. Burt allowed her that comfort. But he wasn't finished. He still had not cum, although he had been very close several times. The end of his cock was wet with several episodes of precum. He had a powerful urge to leave a large load of his cum inside this very hot married woman's vagina. Her orgasms, caused entirely by him, excited him tremendously. He couldn't wait to have his turn.

Kathleen lowered her feet back down to the floor and gradually released Burt's head from her grip. Burt got back up on the sofa and began to tenderly kiss her. Kathleen responded without a moment of hesitance. Their tongues did a slow, satisfied dance as they hugged each other in an erotic lovers' embrace. Each used their hands and arms to caress the other's body with nothing being off limits.

Burt reached behind Kathleen and unzipped her dress, then began to pull it up and over her head, but it kept getting wedged between her body and the sofa.

After a few moments, Burt said in a quiet, but demanding voice:

"Stand up and take it off, damnit!"

Kathleen shivered for a moment, at first frightened, then aroused at this dominant man's command.

She immediately stood up and pulled her dress up and over her head, now standing before him clothed in only her bra.

Burt:

"Show me your tits. Take it off. Now!"

Programmed to obey this dominant man, Kathleen reached behind herself and released the clasp of her bra and then pulled it off, tossing it to the floor. Kathleen's breasts were not by any means the largest Burt had ever seen, but they were very nice to look at, about the size of apples, with long, extended nipples standing at full attention. Her flesh was shiny with sweat. She had surrendered to him of her own accord.

Burt then pulled her back down to the sofa and began sucking her nipples, pulling as much of her surrounding breast into his mouth as he could. He worked his way from one to another, sucking, lightly biting and pinching each one. As he held each breast in his hand he squeezed it firmly, causing her some pain. Kathleen began breathing faster again and emitted an occasional moan. Kathleen was stroking his hair as she looked down in amazement, watching this strange man molest her breasts as she submitted willingly. Her other hand reached over and rested on Burt's thigh. Then her fingers moved upward until she could feel his erection through his shorts. She began to lightly move her fingers up and down its length, and occasionally lightly squeeze it. Burt had had enough of this playing around on the sofa like teenagers. It was time for him to take this sexy woman to bed and fully consummate their obvious need for each other.

He stood up and put one arm behind her back just below her shoulders, gripping her under her armpit and the other arm under her knees. With almost no effort he lifted Kathleen up from the sofa and carried her across the room and into his bedroom. He unceremoniously dropped her onto his bed. "OH!" Kathleen shouted in surprise.

Burt then ripped his shorts and T-shirt off, so they were both now completely naked. In the interim he went back to the kitchen and had one of his cannabis brownies and brought one back into the bedroom for Kathleen. "God, I'm starved", she said as she practically inhaled the large brownie.