Free Bible Study Ch. 1a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a somewhat irritated tone, quiet, but bordering on angry, he said, "I'm trying to help you Mrs. Miller! Wait here and I'll bring you a cup. Chamomile or Mint?"

For over 20 years, having attended literally thousands of meetings at the Kingdom Hall, Kathleen's submissive attitude toward men was deeply ingrained in her psyche. Kathleen felt that same submissive response to this large, dominant man, 20 years her senior.

Kathleen:

"Oh. Mint I guess."

Burt:

"Sugar and milk?"

Kathleen:

"Just sugar please."

Kathleen felt the oppressive heat and humidity while waiting for Burt. Again, she could feel beads of sweat running down her back. Her breasts felt like they were drenched. Her panties were now definitely wet. Was it just the weather, or was her sexual arousal causing that wetness? She felt like she wanted to touch herself down there. While Burt was in the kitchen, she reached down with her hand and began to rub herself on top of her dress for about 20 seconds. As she rubbed, faster and faster, a low moan escaped her mouth. "What on earth am I doing?!!" she thought to herself.

Burt had walked around the corner to see if she wanted a scone with her tea, but stopped in his tracks, behind the sofa, and watched for a moment as Mrs. Miller appeared to be pleasuring herself. "Holy fuck!! That is so fucking hot!!!" he thought to himself and quietly returned to the kitchen.

Kathleen was nearing her release as she rubbed her fingers furiously against her love bud, which had arisen under her dress and panties. Then she heard the sound of tea cups being set on a counter in the kitchen and immediately stopped her masturbation, embarrassed, unfulfilled and sexually frustrated.

Burt prepared the tea and brought it into the living room. He then took a seat on the loveseat directly across from Kathleen. "It's a bit hot so you might want to wait a few minutes so you don't burn your tongue." Burt didn't miss any of the signs of Mrs. Miller's arousal. Her face was red. Her breathing was rapid. Her legs were visibly trembling.

To Kathleen this whole scenario was unreal. Here this strange man had, either accidentally or deliberately, exposed his most private parts to her. Twice. Even pressed them against her face! And now she was having tea with him. He was still dressed only in the short terrycloth bathrobe.

Burt:

"Kathleen, you're breathing very hard. Are you OK?" he asked, feigning ignorance. "Your legs are shaking!"

Kathleen:

"Yes, thank you. I'm fine. I just feel a little nervous. The tea should help."

She made no mention of the fact that only a few minutes earlier, Burt had "accidentally" rubbed his penis and scrotum against her face.

As he sat across from her, he began making small talk, asking about what area she lived in, how she came to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses, if she had any children, work she had done and so forth. This was distracting to Kathleen and she almost forgot about the insane circumstances she found herself in.

About five minutes into the conversation, Burt crossed his left leg, laying his ankle over his right knee. This opened his bathrobe once again, putting his package on full display. Kathleen choked on her tea. She could not summon up the courage to say anything to him, especially as he had just assumed this dominant posture toward her. She didn't want to anger him. After all, he was so apologetic when Judith was there with her. Maybe he didn't realize what he was doing. As she choked Burt noticed some tea running down her chin.

Burt:

"Oops! Let me get you a napkin!"

He sat down next to Kathleen on the sofa and gently wiped the spilled tea from her mouth and chin.

Kathleen could hold back no more:

"Mr. Pickering, there is something I must tell you. I know it's probably not intentional, but whether you realize it or not, you are continuing to expose yourself to me."

Burt was sitting close enough that his leg was against Kathleen's thigh.

Burt:

"You know Kathleen, I'm an old widower and I've gotten used to my old ways living here on my own. I really don't have a lot of use for clothes when I'm here by myself and when it's this hot I usually don't wear anything. I'm sorry if I offended you. It's been a very long time since I've had a guest here and I'm afraid my social graces may be lacking.

"You know some of the greatest painters and sculptors throughout history have created works of art that display both male and female genitalia in full detail without apology. Even some sculptures and paintings in hallowed religious buildings are explicit. Millions of people have traveled around the world to visit and observe these works of art. I believe the human body is beautiful, both that of men and women. Don't you feel the same way?"

Kathleen, her voice shaking:

"Well, (long pause) I do agree the human body is beautiful, but I'm not used to (another long pause) having a strange man display himself to me."

At this Burt slowly pulled one side of his bathrobe open, revealing his now fully erect penis. "Oh!" Kathleen exclaimed. She felt her body jerk, as if she wanted to jump up and run away. But she remained glued to the sofa, staring at Burt's penis. She couldn't help herself. The whole situation was intoxicating and captivating.

Burt:

"This is God's handiwork. It shouldn't be looked at as something dirty or obscene, but something beautiful, like a woman's breasts. Our culture may have decided it's wrong to look at it, but that's not the case in the art world."

Burt's penis began to twitch. "You can see my arousal is visible, because it's exciting to me that you're looking at my cock. It's a very natural reaction."

Kathleen couldn't look away from it. It captivated her attention. Watching it twitch and lurch upward. She was overcome with fascination. Her unfulfilled sexual desire from several minutes earlier grew hotter and hotter.

Kathleen:

"My God. I don't even know what to say."

Burt:

"Well, you really don't have to say anything. Why not touch it and feel how soft and warm it is."

Kathleen:

"Mr. Pickering! I'm a married woman! I could never do that."

Burt:

"I don't think just touching another person constitutes adultery. Go ahead. You have my permission. Just touch it. Feel it. It's part of me that I'm sharing with you."

Kathleen couldn't stop looking at it. It continued to twitch, the head expanding momentarily, his penis fully erect. A small drop of precum had escaped the tip and was slowly making its way down the side of his shaft. Her pussy was now definitely wet with arousal. She knew she was near the brink if this encounter continued.

Kathleen thought to herself:

"It couldn't hurt anything just to touch it. I really want to touch it! To see what it feels like. I want to smell it! I want to inhale his odor again! It's so wrong! But is it? No one is being harmed."

The conflict within her raged as her mind told her how wrong this was, while her body was definitely responding to the obviously aroused older man sitting next to her. She knew her presence had caused his arousal. She rapidly studied every detail of his penis. It's length. It's girth. It's color. The cream oozing from the tip. It seemed like a powerful magnet, drawing her to it.

Burt:

"Come on Kathleen. Opportunities like this don't come along every day. You shouldn't miss out on this experience."

At that, Burt very gently touched her hand, lifted it, and slowly guided it to his cock, placing her palm against its length. Kathleen made no attempt to stop him or to resist. She then instinctively closed her fingers around his penis. She couldn't believe how stiff it was. The heat emanating from it. She had crossed the line, and she knew it.

Now Kathleen felt as if she were in a trance. In the battle between her mind and her body, her body was definitely winning. He had placed her hand on his thing! It felt so warm. So soft! So smooth! It really felt wonderful! Slowly she moved her fingers around it, feeling the wetness of the cum that had leaked out, now under her fingers. It was slippery and warm.

She began to feel as if she might actually have an orgasm from this experience. Something that never happened with her husband. Her sex begged for the release she had been brought to the brink of, but denied several minutes earlier. She felt his penis pulsing. She moved her hand down to the base and slid it up to the head, slightly pulling against it. A bit more of his cum bubbled out, now dribbling over her fingers. She felt a familiar throbbing in her pussy. An urgency. If only she could touch herself! She needed release. It was all she could think about.

Burt now took Kathleen's other hand and placed it under his scrotum. "Just gently caress it. That's it. Now with your other hand, move it up and down my cock, slowly, very lightly."

Kathleen thought: "He keeps using that dirty word, cock". His scrotum felt very soft and warm in her hand. She could feel his testicles as she moved her fingers beneath them, caressing them.

As she continued to stroke his cock, another small sample of his cum came out and her fingers were now soaking in it. The slippery ejaculate she was helping him produce aided the movement of her hand as it slid effortlessly up and down his shaft. She thought, "What in the world am I doing?!!" His odor seemed to become stronger with his excitement and she could smell the faint odor of his ejaculate. She inhaled deeply. She knew she was losing control of the situation.

Her legs began shaking again. Her breathing became louder. A tiny moan escaped her lips, in almost a whisper. "Ohhh." A bead of sweat coursed from her forehead down to her nose and dripped off and onto Burt's cock. His cock twitched. She continued to stroke Burt's cock and fondle his ball sack. She was now clearly a willing participant in her own seduction.

Burt:

"You're doing an excellent job Kathleen. You look absolutely beautiful."

Kathleen:

"Mmmm." Then suddenly, "Oh!"

She had felt his penis throb and momentarily expand in her hand. She felt his balls moving in her other hand.

Burt:

"Can you see how good you're making me feel? If you like that, you should give it a little kiss."

Kathleen, almost whispering:

"Noooo."

Burt's tone changed again, this time sounding, like before, irritated, but not quite angry. Raising his voice, he said:

"Kathleen. You see what you've done to me! Kiss it now! Up and down. All around."

To Kathleen, this was a command. It was not a request.

Kathleen wanted to kiss it. She wanted to lick it. She wanted to suck it. To taste it. But it just seemed so wrong. She knew that oral sex was forbidden. She decided it was now or never. She had never had this experience before and may never again.

She slowly leaned forward and kissed his penis lightly at the tip, his cum smearing across her lips. She licked her lips, experiencing for the first time the taste of male ejaculate in her mouth. It lingered there. She began to kiss his penis all around the crown. Then up and down the sides, coating her lips with yet more and more of his cum. She continued for several minutes, completely entranced by the experience, worshipping the twitching cock before her.

Burt then demanded:

"Now use your tongue Kathleen! Lick it up and down and all around."

"My God! What is happening?!!" she thought. Kathleen was now about to taste a cock for the first time.

She used just the tip of her tongue and began to lick the cock before her from the base up to the tip and back again. As she continued to lick up and down and around, she was also cleaning the cum from his penis that had drooled down the sides. Not knowing what to do, she brought her tongue into her mouth and again tasted, then swallowed this strange man's cum. It had little taste. A bit sweet and a bit salty. It was not disagreeable.

His erotic scent and the smell of his cum was becoming intoxicating. There was no other way to describe it. She licked across the tip as she continued to stroke him with her hand and unexpectedly got a big dollop of cum on her tongue. She swirled it within her mouth, savored it, and then swallowed it. She was becoming accustomed to his taste and began to desire more. She continued to lick and kiss his penis. Her legs were shaking. Her breathing was labored. Her face was bright red and hot. Suddenly, without warning, she experienced an explosive orgasm.

"Oh my! Ohhhhhh!! Ohhhhh!!! Oh dear!!" she shouted. She could feel fresh warm moisture, now on her thigh. She was breathing fast and hard and her legs were trembling. Her hands were shaking.

Burt waited for her to come down from her climax and then said:

"Very good Kathleen. Now put it in your mouth and massage it with your tongue! Now Kathleen!!"

Without even giving it a second thought, still trembling from her orgasm, Kathleen opened her mouth and lowered her head until her lips were against the head of his cock. She then moved her head further down to envelop more of his cock in her mouth.

Burt now reached his hand over and worked its way under the hem of Kathleen's dress. As he moved his hand further up her leg he began to caress the inside of her thigh, just below her sex. He could feel her slippery wetness on her thigh. Kathleen thought to herself, "Yes! That's it! Please, please touch me!! Make me cum again!" But she remained silent, save for her moaning.

Burt continued his journey to Kathleen's sex, arriving at her panties. Kathleen softly cried out, almost in a whisper: "No. Nn . . . Nnn . . . No, please! Please stop! Don't touch me there!!" But Kathleen's half-hearted, whispered reaction was not convincing. As Burt's fingers reached inside her panties and touched her engorged labia, Kathleen sounded a very guttural, slow, long, loud moan. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Kathleen reflexively began to move her legs apart, granting Burt greater access. Burt immediately began to massage her clitoris with his fingers. Kathleen, feeling the resultant electrical charges coursing through her sex, suddenly moved her mouth off of Burt's penis and in a soft whisper said: "No! No, please! Please stop!!" But she made no effort to close her legs to prevent him.

Now her love nest was accessible to him. He pushed his finger through her thick pubic fur and into her vagina, which was sopping, and swirled it around, gathering as much moisture as he could. He then began to gradually, very slowly, very lightly, caress her clitoris, squeezing it, flicking his finger back and forth across it, sliding his fingers across it, dipping into her honey pot for more lubrication. Burt couldn't believe how wet she was and the pungent odor of her own arousal.

Kathleen was truly beside herself. She had never experienced anything this intense before. It was indescribably wonderful! Her orgasm began to rumble from deep within her. She began to repeatedly lift her hips up off the sofa and push her hips against Burt's hand, seeking greater stimulation. She had never felt anything like this before. She became demanding.

Kathleen:

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes! Oh! Oh! That's it! That's it!!! Don't stop! Don't stop! Please don't stop!!!! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!!!!!!!

OH GODDDDDD!!!!!!"

Kathleen's legs began to shiver and shudder. Her whole body began to shake uncontrollably. She felt a release such as she had never experienced before. She was panting, trying to catch her breath. "Oh God! O God! O God! O God! It's soooo goood!!!"

Burt allowed her time to come down from this, her second orgasm, as he stroked her hair and gently kissed her on the forehead.

Kathleen now looked down and saw his penis, shiny from her saliva and her ministrations. It had started to droop due to her distraction. It twitched two or three times, demanding that she finish the job, a new blob of precum slowly oozing from the opening.

Burt now moved his face to hers and began to kiss her. She immediately turned her head away from him. He then grabbed her hair at the back of her head and forced her mouth against his. As he did she pushed against his chest with her hand as if trying to escape his grasp. He continued the kiss, now using his tongue to lick across her lips. He clearly heard a soft moan as he moved his mouth away. Kathleen's mouth was slightly open.

Burt now went to kiss her again and Kathleen responded hesitantly. When he forced his tongue into her mouth he met no resistance. Kathleen immediately began to stroke his tongue with her own, her moans becoming more frequent and louder. They made out passionately like this for about five minutes. As they did, Burt began to caress her breasts on top of her clothing. Kathleen made no objection. He was able to locate one of her hardened nipples through her clothing and pinched it firmly. At this Kathleen broke the kiss and moaned loudly. "Ahhhhhhhh!!!"

After a few deep breaths she returned to kissing Burt, this time initiating it herself. Burt's cock had begun to regain its previous stature.

Burt:

"Kathleen, put my cock back in your mouth!"

Like a crazed person, she began to madly lash her tongue all around his glans, as if washing it thoroughly, delighting in the flavor and the masculine scent, now somehow stronger than ever. She could not hold in her excitement as her sexual arousal continued to surge, unstoppable. She removed her mouth for a moment and exclaimed: "Ohhhh! Oh my!" As she looked down at his raging cock she saw a long string of her saliva, mixed with his cum, extending from the tip of his penis to her lips, connecting them. Then her mouth returned to its mission. "Mmmm, Mmmmmmm."

Burt:

"That's it Kathleen! Keep moving your head up and down. Keep that tongue working! Don't stop! Suck it harder!"

Kathleen:

"Mmmmmm."

Burt:

"Faster now! Stroke me with your hand while you suck! Caress my balls!"

Kathleen was now completely out of control. Burt was in control. She followed Burt's instructions instantly and without question. She felt like she was on the verge of another orgasm. It was building, building. Her pussy was throbbing, demanding another release.

As she continued to stroke him with her hand while sucking him voraciously, Burt was getting close. "Oh baby!!! OH KATHLEEN!!!! That is soooooooo good!!!"

Kathleen felt his cock jerk hard once or twice and then heard Burt yell, "OH FUCK! OH my god!! Here it comes baby!!!"

At that Kathleen felt his cock begin spurting his seed into her mouth. She immediately pulled her mouth away, still holding his penis with her hand. As she watched, almost in slow motion, she saw a spurt of Burt's cum fly through the air and felt it land on her cheek. That was all it took. Her orgasm arrived.

"Oh my God!!! OH MY GODDDDDDD!!!!!!" Then she just started to squeal like a school girl incoherently. A second spurt landed on her forehead and began to dribble across her eye. Another loud squeal. A third spurt landed across the front of her dress. An extra shrill, loud squeal. His final spurt landed in her clean, auburn hair.

The cum still in her mouth began to drool out of the corner of her mouth and down her chin, dripping onto her dress. Her breathing was rapid and ragged. She tried to remember where she was. What was happening. She began moaning as she came down from her orgasm. "Oh. Ohhhh. Ohhh."

Burt was also coming down, his breathing starting to return to normal. Kathleen had just performed oral sex for the first time in her life. And it was amazing. This could not be undone.

Once their breathing returned to normal, Burt said: "Kathleen, that was amazing! You are an incredible, sexual, passionate woman! I hope your husband appreciates you. We better get you cleaned up."

He took her to the bathroom and personally cleaned her up, wiping his cum from her dress, her face and her hair. "There you go! Good as new." He tenderly kissed her and she didn't want to withdraw. She kissed him back passionately, opening her mouth and once again, offering her tongue to him. He then left her to finish straightening herself up.