Free Bible Study Ch. 1a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Kathleen was in the bathroom, Burt got her keys from the kitchen drawer and brought them to her.

Kathleen:

"Oh, thank God! I really don't know what to say Mr. Pickering."

She still couldn't bring herself to use his first name, in spite of their shared impassioned sexual intimacy. She felt quite awkward and wanted to pretend that nothing untoward had occurred, not wanting to suggest any improper familiarity with him.

Burt:

"Kathleen, words are really unnecessary. You are a lovely, sexual, passionate woman. What we enjoyed was completely natural. You should never deny yourself."

Kathleen heaved a sigh of relief:

"I've really got to go. What we did was very wrong. I'm so sorry."

Burt:

"You're an incredible woman, Kathleen. We are just two mature adults. There's no need for you to be sorry. No one was harmed. You know where I live and I'm ready to start that Bible study with you and Judith next week."

Kathleen:

"Goodbye Mr. Pickering."

Kathleen left his home and walked back to her car on wobbly legs. She drove off unsure how to sort out what had just occurred. It all seemed like a dream. But she could still smell her own arousal as she drove back to her home.

Author's note: I want to thank you very much for taking the time to read this story. Since it is my first, of course I am anxious to see what kind of score I receive. If you've read the entire story, I encourage you to please give the story the rating you think it deserves. If this work seems to have gotten a good reception by this community, I will surely be encouraged to continue, with ideas so far, for two sequels to this story.